Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Condemn The Paris Attack - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Condemn The Paris Attack (10531 Views)

It's Only God And Apostle Suleman's Wife That Can Condemn Him / Virgins Are A Burden, The Bible Doesn't Condemn Prostitution- Ghanaian Pastor / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by plappville(f): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2015
leke12:
Islam itself denote as a 'religion of
peace' is al taqiyyah! Is like saying am
a rapist but I don't rape...Lol! Don't be
deceived, the only thing an average
muslim understand about other faiths
is jihad(kill and dominate). Even the
prophet(S.A.W) is known for that, so
tell me why will the followers of the
prophet have different ideology.

Dont mind this brainwashed retarded fellows. They believe Some few NLers will believe them here.. angry

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by plappville(f): 11:09am On Nov 16, 2015
This one is wanted. The man who rented the car used by the terrorists all arabs and muslims.

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by plappville(f): 11:11am On Nov 16, 2015
See what he is holding in his hands...

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by RICHC(f): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2015
With the recent happenings, people are beginning to question religion in its totality! The idea that men will take it upon themselves to fight for 'God' is overwhelming when in reality this same God is able to fight His battles. What has made 'man' who is suppose to be higher than the other animals to reduce himself to such debase that the real animals are appalled and disappointed by the state which humanity has fallen.
In the real sense, what are the motives of these men, are they being led by selfish interests or sponsored to unleash terror to their fellow human beings. It is becoming glaring that one cant be free around a muslim brother or sister for fear of uttering statements that will result in violence! It is difficult to know when to joke with these people as the very environment they are in is already tensed and putting others on the edge.

What do they read in their Quran? Love or Violence? How do they expect a non-muslim to become one with the spate of display of their animalistic actions! A Christian converts to Islam and the world is at rest but when the other way round, wow! what persecution awaits the poor fellow. I am yet to understand who these people are, what the quran teaches and why they display so much violence and terror to the rest of the world.

I will only allow permission if these men are just using Islam to cover their dastardly acts. I do not mean to grid any horn but this is becoming too much and needs to be addressed. You cant just go about killing defenceless souls; its cowardly!

Last thought; its being said that when one of these men dies, there awaits 7 virgins for him for fighting his god's battles, hmmm, how about the female suicide bombers? What is their reward in their heaven?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by BERNIMOORE: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

My name is Ridwan Yusuf.
I am a Muslim.
I condemn the Paris Attack.
I believe Over 1.5 billion Muslims do.

ISIS do not represent me. Boko-are-rams do not represent me. Al Qaida and other terrorist parading themselves as muslims do not represent me.

Muslims do not kill innocent people. Islam never teaches us to kill innocent people.

Wikipedia estimates boko-are-rams total manpower to be between 7,000 - 10,000 .

CIA estimate puts ISIS' total manpower at 31,500, roughly, 0.0019% of the world's total Muslim population when rounding down to 1.6 billion. The idea that the remaining, say 1,500,000,000 Muslims are all terrorist is quite ridiculous and unacceptable.

ok, we Blame ''Quaran Believers'' (since it is difficult to define who is a muslim with ''Ever varying defination''
pls dont educate me with who a muslim is, my post is not directed at 'undefined muslim concept' but rather my post is to put the blame on ''Quaran Believers'' so if you are a muslim and you belived partly in quaran and need hadith or logic or schorlars with varying interpretations to arrive at your kind of muslim, then my post is not for you
finally My post is directed at strict ''Quaran Believers'' who are directed by quran to slain unbelievers;

Quaran 9:123

Sahih International
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous.

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by yazach: 4:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
plappville:

[s]Shut up and kewp yout fake quran to urselves. The terrorists said jihad is not only in Syria but also in Frence. They targeted A bar, a concert hall were people play hard rock music, a stadium and a restaurant. People should stop drinking alcohol, stop play worldly music. Homosexuality , smooking etc etc. Who are you to condemn someone to death for drinking alcohol ?France is a secular state not an islamic country. Why should they have to bring thier islamic law to the French people undecided. The January attack in Paris was just because Muhammad was caricatured. What is this madness in the head of muslims? Do you have to convert people by hate or by Love? By the way, you dont have to force your belief in anyone. All the terrorists that comitted the friday act are all arabs and all muslims. They were holding the Qur'an in thier hands. I will post some photos soon if you want. Just stop decievin urselves. As long as those killing verses are in the quran. More and more radicals will continue to grow. [/s]

Peace be upon the righteously guided soul

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Rilwayne001: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
BERNIMOORE:

ok, we Blame ''Quaran Believers'' (since it is difficult to define who is a muslim with ''Ever varying defination''
pls dont educate me with who a muslim is, my post is not directed at 'undefined muslim concept' but rather my post is to put the blame on ''Quaran Believers'' so if you are a muslim and you belived partly in quaran and need hadith or logic or schorlars with varying interpretations to arrive at your kind of muslim, then my post is not for you
finally My post is directed at strict ''Quaran Believers'' who are directed by quran to slain unbelievers;

[size=12pt] Quaran 9:123

Sahih International
O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness. And know that Allah is with the righteous[/color].
[/size

Quran 9;123 should not be read in isolation because it is part of a story or directive which starts from the beginning of the chapter. That verse alone does not make the surah/chapter or matters of war in the chapter. I will implore you to read from the beginning.
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by plappville(f): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
yazach:

Peace be upon the righteously guided soul

This is thé peace of Islam? Shut up and hid that devilish Quran of urs...you are one of those laughing at beheaded pictures here.. angry

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by plappville(f): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
The practice of the Quran...

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by yazach: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
plappville:

This is thé peace of Islam? Shut up and hid that devilish Quran of urs...you are one of those laughing at beheaded pictures here.. angry

But why did you intentionally choose to be living a miserable life?
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Quran 9;123 should not be read in isolation because it is part of a story or directive which starts from the beginning of the chapter. That verse alone does not make the surah/chapter or matters of war in the chapter. I will implore you to read from the beginning.

Asalamalekun.

Guy give me that mtn stuff na?
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Empiree: 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Empiree: 2:30am On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:
Your fellow christian said this while you rant shamelessly on nl undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW7gqO5i--w
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Ajibam: 8:52am On Nov 17, 2015
Empiree:
Your fellow christian said this while you rant shamelessly on nl undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW7gqO5i--w

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by BERNIMOORE: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

you cant even put your defence together, you have seen why quaran failed, too bad!

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by adullam210: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:
OP, it shows that you at least have conscious. We know it's hard for a true Muslim to say this. Because it's like Saying he condemned the Quranic verses These groups are using to defend thier acts. You know, The western have come to a conclusion now. It's gonna be war. The secret is out. Isis pasted a video saying they are going to do thesame to most European countries. That the West insults Islam and their prophet. Now France is planning to shot down some suspected radical teaching mosque. And also, strick laws in public schools. French people are ready for thé first time. They have never used the word "WAR" But now. They are using it. Because Isis has declared War against Europe. They targeted The concert because they said France allows Gay artists ect... And it was understood that the owner of this same concert have previously helped the Jewish community in a charitable way. They have many reasons fighting against France. They wrote in their website. "Le Jihad me pas qu'en Série mais en France".
Meaning: Jihad is not only in Syria but aussi in France. You see why you cant défend this acts? undecided
i m yet to hear of Muslims coming out enmass to protest against what their militant wing is doing. They quickly start to kill Christians when an atheist draws pictures of mad man! Y do not come out to defend Islam by going to face boko haram, isis, etc since they say boko, isis don't represent them? or they don't want to die in d course of llah? But they re quick to attack Christians even without any provocations. Muslims are mostly liars as the altaquiya allows them to lie when it is to promote Islam. Y is it that the majority 'moderates Muslims' don't go after the 'minority Muslims terrorists' and subdue them to follow the quran nd the prophet? However no person will follow the quran and its prophet and live in peace or know peace!
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by adullam210: 10:27am On Nov 17, 2015
Anas09:
undecided undecided undecided. @ Rilwayne.
If you want me to believe you. Openly condemn the acts of muhammed. And also call every Muslim to condenm what Muhammed did. Condemn the koranic verses that these people are quoting as the Basis for their onslaught. Then and only then, I will I take you serious.
Pls stop this Ugly Muslim tactics. Your brothers are doing these things, with clear eyes you Exonerate them, turn around and blame it on other people.
Amsickofit.
hahahaha! They only lie, they cannot dare go out to oppose their fellow Muslims perfectly doing the will of llah.
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
adullam210:

i m yet to hear of Muslims coming out enmass to protest against what their militant wing is doing. They quickly start to kill Christians when an atheist draws pictures of mad man! Y do not come out to defend Islam by going to face boko haram, isis, etc since they say boko, isis don't represent them? or they don't want to die in d course of llah? But they re quick to attack Christians even without any provocations. Muslims are mostly liars as the altaquiya allows them to lie when it is to promote Islam. Y is it that the majority 'moderates Muslims' don't go after the 'minority Muslims terrorists' and subdue them to follow the quran nd the prophet? However no person will follow the quran and its prophet and live in peace or know peace!
how many times have they been condemned by Muslims,who are the ones mostly fighting them and suffering.
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Demmzy15(m): 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
plappville:
What da heck is wrong with you?! undecided The people you're presenting their pictures are dead, they were Muslims who were brave enough to fight ISIS. What have you done to stop ISIS?! Can't you show some respect?! angry

Mods can you keep this girl on a watch, it's getting too much! Lalasticlala, Oga Seun
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Empiree: 1:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Demmzy15:
What da heck is wrong with you?! undecided The people you're presenting their pictures are dead, they were Muslims who were brave enough to fight ISIS. What have you done to stop ISIS?! Can't you show some respect?! angry

Mods can you keep this girl on a watch, it's getting too much! Lalasticlala, Oga Seun
Graphic pictures like this should be automatically restricted by spam bot. It should be in violation of rules and regulations #5.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by parisbookaddict(f): 4:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

Mods can you keep this girl on a watch, it's getting too much! Lalasti.clala, Oga S.eun

Who says they were muslims, they were probably christian or yadizi or kurds which u sunnis dont accept as muslims. .

Why are u calling s.eun...always afraid of prople who expose islame
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Annunaki(m): 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Annunaki:

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Riwayne001 I need you condemn this evil instigating terror verse in the quoran. The verse clearly promotes islamic terrorism and what isis is doing. If you are sincere in your condemning isis, condemn this verse as well.
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by yazach: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
Annunaki:

Riwayne001 I need you condemn this evil instigating terror verse in the quoran. The verse clearly promotes islamic terrorism and what isis is doing. If you are sincere in your condemning isis, condemn this verse as well.

I think Ayo Oritsejafor is your leader where is your own share of arm?
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by carinmom(f): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
Annunaki:

Why are you being mischievous? Why didn't you quote from the beginning of the Sura so as to get the complete picture of what happened then. Stop quoting the Quran out of context.
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Demmzy15(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Who says they were muslims, they were probably christian or yadizi or kurds which u sunnis dont accept as muslims. .

Why are u calling s.eun...always afraid of prople who expose islame
Dunce! The men were soldiers from the the Persmerga. Look at the flag, most Kurds are Sunni Muslims(Ahl Sunnah Wa Jam'aah). Who told you Kurds aren't Muslims?! grin grin I just keep heard new fabulous news from you everyday. Salah ad Deen al ayyubi who conquered Jerusalem from Crusaders was a Kurd, go watch "Kingdom Of Heaven" at least Hollywood portrayed him well this time. Now take back sit!

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Annunaki(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2015
carinmom:

Why are you being mischievous? Why didn't you quote from the beginning of the Sura so as to get the complete picture of what happened then. Stop quoting the Quran out of context.

Why don't you quote it in it's proper context and explain to us why allaah asked his believers to terrorise unbelievers like isis and boko haram are doing today?
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Annunaki(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
yazach:

I think Ayo Oritsejafor is your leader where is your own share of arm?

I don't even recognise rogues like Oritsejafor as a christian even though he is a thousand times better than that criminal that called himself prophet mohamed.
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by yazach: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
Annunaki:

I don't even recognise rogues like Oritsejafor as a christian [s]even though he is a thousand times better than that criminal that called himself prophet mohamed. [/s]

He is your leader, this is a fact you can't deny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Empiree: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Empiree: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
The World Is Really Divided Across Racial Line. This Guy said Black Africa Is Not Priority. It Is Also Foolish Of Africans And Blacks For Raising French's Flag In Solidarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f__87pho6JA
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by Rilwayne001: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Asalamalekun.
Guy give me that mtn stuff na?
Still rocking them with the old simple server.
Re: I Condemn The Paris Attack by RICHC(f): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hello everyone, I am still waiting for answers to my question; on what is the reward for the female suicide bombers in their heaven? It seems they are running out of young men and currently recruiting females to carry out their shameless, cowardly and dastardly acts! On second thought, is this how you want to convince people to follow your religion, by force and violence? The whole world now sleeps with one eye opened and people walk in streets and roads with so much consciousness. It is time something is done about this people truth be told because they are really bent on turning every human being into animals (literally).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Defense Of The Church And Its Leadership / Atheism: The “No-God” Religion / There Is Energy Creator Outside The Hologram - Allah And Jehovah Not Same Entity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.