Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

How Do I Go About This,im In Fix Here Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Go About This,im In Fix Here Pls Help (1309 Views)

This ''im The Most Handsome Nairalander'' Shit! You Guys, Take Time O / Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. / Im In Love With My Step- Brother: What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About This,im In Fix Here Pls Help by gaby(m): 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2006
Hello Fellow Nlers, i am in a dilemma of some sort and i hope you guys can advice me on what to do about this,

Theres this white chick who's my friend's babe and i got to know her through this friend of mine, we do hang out together with my other friends but recently he had broken up with her and this babe is keen on dating one of my other friends whom is well known to the guy she just broke up with, I've tried talking the guy out of going ahead with her and he's assured me that he wouldnt because i do not know how the other friend of mine is gonna take it knowing that one of us is dating the babe he just broke up with,

Although the parties involved in this case are adults who are matured enough to make decisions,i just dont want to be seen as the architect of the whole saga, i might also end up been seen as the mastermind of the crack in their relationship in the first place which is obviously not true but other folks who do not know the real story might not see it that way,

Please fellow nlers i need your advise on how to go about this should i tell the guy of his ex's plans or just ignore them, im in a fix please need some help, tnks
Re: How Do I Go About This,im In Fix Here Pls Help by English1(f): 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2006
Just mind your own business.

If they want to date that is up to them. How your friend (her ex) reacts to it is their problem, but as they split up it shouldn't be bad.

You just want to interfere because really you want to go out with her! undecided
Re: How Do I Go About This,im In Fix Here Pls Help by gaby(m): 2:17pm On Oct 16, 2006
tnks for your comment english, but your assumption isnt right cos i've got a babe too, they are pals and my g/f is as worried as i am about the unfolding drama, but i sure think i need not make it my own biz though i wouldnt want it to strain my r/ship with my friend,
Re: How Do I Go About This,im In Fix Here Pls Help by English1(f): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2006
Ah ok wink

You can never do the right thing in situations like this so it's safest to just keep out of it.
Re: How Do I Go About This,im In Fix Here Pls Help by momoney1(m): 2:47am On Oct 17, 2006
as you earlier on said they are adults, you have just one question to ask that friend of yours, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO? and even ignor the answer
Re: How Do I Go About This,im In Fix Here Pls Help by Busta(f): 2:53am On Oct 17, 2006
English1:

Just mind your own business.

u took that right outta ma mouth.

MIND YOUR BUSINESS. This is all nuthing but a ball of they say, they say, my friend, and his ex and my friend,s buddy. Is there more that u're not telling us??

(1) (Reply)

Can Circumcized Women Reach Orgasm? / Are Ladies Really Pretenders? / Can Religion Differences Stop You From Dating Sum 1 You Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.