Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand (43430 Views)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Agathabishen(f): 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good day house, I have a younger sister who is almost 17yrs. She gave birth to a baby boy june last year, the boy that inpregnated her denied the pregnancy but we rallied around her as a family and bought everything she need and also take care of her and the baby. But just some months after she gave birth she always argue and exchange words with my mum. She will always carry the baby to the baby daddy & stay till around 10pm. She doesn't want to help my mum in the house, I am a poultry farmer & she always steals egg from my farm & takes it to her baby daddy‘s mum. She disrespects me, my mum & my elder brother always. I have alot of dreams for my sister & i wanted her to have a good future but she is already a drop out. Now my mother wants to send her out of the house but i still want her to make good use of her life but she doesn't see it that way.

House what can i do to put her back on track? Thanks

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by misspicy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
slap sense into her head undecided

230 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by ClassCaptain(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Have you Considered getting her to a Professional counselor ..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by ClassCaptain(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:

haha.. grin

haha..

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Flashh: 1:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
I can see you love her so much as a sister and you don't want her to be completely useless, but seems she don't want to change for good.

I am not in support of your mum sending her out of the house, but some folks loves to experience hard life before they would be able to pick some senses.

196 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Agathabishen(f): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:
i tried talking to her & i always give her some practical advice showing her some women around who made the kind of mistake she make but no change.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by ClassCaptain(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:
i tried talking to her & i always give her some practical advice showing her some women around who made the kind of mistake she make but no change.

What about your own life?? Hope u leading my example....What bout your Father involvement ??

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Don't spare the KOBOKO or pankere,believe me it works like magic.gringrin

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Agathabishen(f): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Have you Considered getting her to a Professional counselor ..
thanks i will try it. Am realy greatful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Khd95(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Eleyi gida gaan.

Have u considered changing location,nd sever contacts wit d baby daddy if u can?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by ministerblessed: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
I know dis mite sound harsh but just let her be.... She feels she's matured, allow her learn on her own. The only tin u can do for her is pray,dnt stop praying. Don't try to apply force as u mite get d opposite response.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by cyprus000: 1:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
[size=13pt]
it is true that you love her,but you have to understand that not everybody learn by advice. Some have to learn by experience. And your sis happen to fall into this category.

Right now,she sees you people as an obstacle. Allow your mum to send her out to go meet those people she always go to. let he figure out who her true friends are. Cos you can't do anything for her.

You people have pampared her much. Its time she feel the reality of life.

I admire your mum's courage. It reminds me of how my mum arrest me with soldier's anytime I miss behave. Nobody tell man pikin to mellow grin

Initially I thought she hated me,but I now see the benefit of the person I have become.
C
[/size]

169 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by jimohibrahim(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Stubborn and disrespectful just like my sister...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
I believe u shld get her a female mentor cos i c no reason y she shldnt listen 2 her moda, all in d name dt i hv also giving birth. Bt dont force her, let her b herself mayb learning in a hard ways will b more beta her cos i dont tink she understand d love of motherhood

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by octopusfreaky(f): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
17yrs,she still young pls don't let her go,,this is what we call youthful exburance...Youths at D's stage are usually restless..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by killercute16(m): 2:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chase the idi.ot out of that house with immediate effect.
There are some pple who learn by the whip,ur little sis needs a hard hand to reset her brain

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Parental failure. Before I put forward workable suggestions, let me state categorically that you all have failed to raise a child. Who feeds her? Who buys her clothes? Who shelters her? Unless this story is fictional, I am shocked that after begetting a baby through reckless sexual exploration you guys still cannot stamp your authority over her. You gave her too much room too early. Here is the return!

1. Ground her. She is a dependent minor who is not up to an adult by law. Do this religiously! If she must be cared for, she must submit herself to guardian authority.

2. When last was she spanked? Occasional spanking expels foolishness! I see a pampered brat, raised with buttered words.

3. Confront the randy dude and severe their bond using social, lawful and spiritual measures.

4. Force her to work in the family business or she forfeits whatever luxury it offers.

5. Be warned! Don't send her away! She will return again with a greater bag of shame for the family.

Let's start from here...

181 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by goodmorning40: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Can u help the baby daddy to just marry her, cos love is all there is in her head and if she doesn't get there she won't rest. Some years down the line she will understand

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Relocate her to the village to do manual farm works........her eyes go open.
Relocate her......

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
To start with, She's still a teen and acting her age. Teenage pregnancy is rampant these days, blame it on the media and songs these whack artistes be putting out. Your sister is caught up in mix of peer pressure stimulated by the media in the society.

She now has a child and still goes over to here baby daddy place for no reason but repetition of her mistake which brought about her baby. This clearly means, she isn't serious about life and hasn't learnt her lesson. To condemn her wouldn't get her to act right, rather get even worst.

The reason she acting irresponsible is because she has a family who still takes care of her responsibilities and even her child. That is where the problem lies, Had it been she was living alone with bills to pay or staying with her baby daddy, her behaviour wouldn't be nonchalant and ambitionless like you claim.

I think your mom's decision is best to help her straighten her path in life, Don't send her away into the blue with no proper exit, send her to her baby daddy's place even without proper marriage, it would give her a sense of family, responsibility and, hold up did you say she's 17, Yes, she would realized she has a lot to accomplish and when she does, stretch your hand of friendship and charity to her and help her acquire a vocational skill and if possible, encourage her take part time classes while taking care of her child.

Her future is still as bright as the galaxy of stars only if she see the media with eyes of stevie wonder and do the thinking more.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by obiorathesubtle: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
shocked My sister. The boy's family is using 4G WiFi network!

8 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
The bitter truth is that nothing can stop her, no force, till she learn the hard way abd she's on the learning process.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
She needs someone dah will talk sense into her head!!!....I don't think ur parents are disciplined enough, forget the fact she is a mother,she needs iron hand!!! And dah her baby daddy must be very stu.pid sha,he denied the pregnancy and his mother still has the gut to collect egg frm ur sister.....TRASH

7 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Agathabishen(f): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
ClassCaptain:

What about your own life?? Hope u leading my example....What bout your Father involvement ??
Am leaving by example. Am 12yrs older than her but i dont misbehave, i keep a rlationship but i dont party or stay out more more than 8pm in the night except if am going out to watch football which i sometimes go with my elder brother. We are from broken home but our mum have been very responsible. My elder brother is also responsible. I dont just know her problem.

21 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by rapsodi6(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
i concor
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
All I will say is do whatever you can to keep her under check..
If she refuses then your mum can send her to live with the boy... Credit marriage no issues

From the way she is going she will soon be pregnant again.. I ve seen it happen thrice to people I have known closely
If she understands the hardship of life maybe she will be able to avoid the next pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Fourwinds: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
it is true that you love her,but you have to understand that not everybody learn by advice. Some have to learn by experience. And your sis happen to fall into this category.

Right now,she sees you people as an obstacle. Allow your mum to send her out to go meet those people she always go to. let he figure out who her true friends are. Cos you can't do anything for her.

You people have pampared her much. Its time she feel the reality of life.

I admire you mum's courage. It reminds me of how my mum arrest me with soldier's anytime I miss behave. Nobody tell man pikin to mellow grin

Initially I thought she hated me,but I now see the benefit of the person I have become.
C
[/size]
God bless u my guy....OP this is my advice for u...d dude spoke my mind

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Fourwinds: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

Am leaving by example. Am 12yrs older than her but i dont misbehave, i keep a rlationship but i dont party or stay out more more than 8pm in the night except if am going out to watch football which i sometimes go with my elder brother. We are from broken home but our mum have been very responsible. My elder brother is also responsible. I dont just know her problem.
ur young sister is spoilt..sorry to say but u need to let her know how harsh life is...I have given advice read above....d best advice is what I have copied from another dude nothing more

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Haa ds one hard oh... chai!

Fp straight!
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tell your brothers to lock her up in a room and beat some sense into her head.
After that, she will decide to either run away or stay in line.

Trust me, this is the only way to treat family disgrace kids. Every family has one, if not nuclear it will surely be in extended family.

My "used to be family disgrace" cousin is about to become a priest soon and this was the same treatment we gave him that saved his soul. Now he's about to save other souls like that of your sis.undecided

17 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
U know sometimes experience is the most reliable teacher........if you've done all this and she's still being stupid........protect your own interests safeguard your eggs.......and when she has suffered at the hands of her baby daddy's parents or family..........nobody will tell her to coman goan respect herself..............foolish geh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Seculent: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
TITOBIGZ:
Don't spare the KOBOKO or pankere,believe me it works like magic.gringrin
Beating as nothing to do with this.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Sleeping With Daughter / List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town / Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.