Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand (43413 Views)

My Sister Is Cheating On Her Husband For Not Supporting Her Financially / My Sister Is Married To The Most Chronic Cheat Ever. Please I Need Advice / My Sister Is Making Her Success A Curse To Our Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Have you Considered getting her to a Professional counselor ..
Are You Nigerian? undecided

In Nigeria, We don't Take Stubborn kids to Counsellors...it's A waste Of Time And money..tongue

You take them To Churches, Herbalists, Military Boarding schools, Prophets...They'll pray and flogg some sense into her..

Anyways...I think they should do a bit of ToughLove! like give her 14lashes, Her backward brain should be Able to Re-boot....it works all the time!!gringringrin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by tablu: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
ClassCaptain:
In nigeria prfessional counselor ke? horse whip will be a very good option...black children are born with alot of rythm.Give her like 20lashes she will change.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by HaneefahRN(f): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
She is being naive. I think u guys over pampered her though, how can someone who got preg at tht tender age still av the guts to be disrespectful to the pple caring for her, if the family had made her realise was she did was shameful and wld not be tolerated a 2nd time she wldn't try tht rubbish. Don't be surprised when she comes back home with a 2nd preg from tht same irresponsible boy.
This same thn happened to a neighbour of mine while she was in sch, the girl had d 1st child, they didn't curb her and she brought another 1 again from a different man, sadly her younger sis followed her step.
U av to let her learn the hard way, since she thinks she is matured enof. Trying to severe her bonds wt tht randy boy myt nt work. Since she wants to go to him, call the boy and his family, arrange their marriage, whatever she sees there let her learn from it. It's then she'll appreciate u for trying to make her life better, bt since she wants to be ambitionless leave her.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by obiak4(m): 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
ministerblessed:
I know dis mite sound harsh but just let her be.... She feels she's matured, allow her learn on her own. The only tin u can do for her is pray,dnt stop praying. Don't try to apply force as u mite get d opposite response.
best advice ever also to add to it just let her stay with the baby dad for sometime say 3months,am sure by then she would have seen reason to always obey ur mum, and u,
cos she cannot get half the love and care she gets from u and ur mum,
if you follow this steps r she does not change aje pee
w have to consult ifa lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Agathabishen(f): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thanks all for the advice. Am very greatful. God bless you all
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Seculent: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:
Thanks all for the advice. Am very greatful. God bless you all
Lalasticlala can still help you on this. Have faith.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by 4everGrand(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Khd95:
Eleyi gida gaan.

Have u considered changing location,nd sever contacts wit d baby daddy if u can?

In dis world of ours u still believe contacts can be severed? Forgerrit, if u wanna look for sb, its just a matter of a few clicks.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:
Good day house, i have a younger sister who is almost 17yrs. She gave birth to a baby boy june last year, the boy that inpregnated her denied the pregnancy but we rallied around her as a family and bought everything she need and also take care of her and the baby. But just some months after she gave birth she always argue and exchange words with my mum. She will always carry the baby to the baby daddy & stay till around 10pm. She dont want to help my mum in the house, am a poultry farmer & she always steal egg from my farm & take it to her baby daddy‘s mum. She disrespect me my mum & my elder brother always. I have alot of dreams for my sister & i wanted her to have a good future but she is already a drop out. Now my mother want to send her out of the house but i still want her to make good use of her life but she dont see it that way. House what can i do to put her back on track? Thanks
Omo let her chop igbati African style ..... Wahda!!!! If counselling fails introduce doctor do good (koboko)
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by afrikaa: 5:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
She needs a change of environment... Some place far from where she presently is.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
I suggest you seperate her and the child, get her a counsellor/mentor, let her know that you are ready to disown if she doesn't follow the laid down rules
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
afrikaa:
She needs a change of environment... Some place far from where she presently is.

It might get worse
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by SAMBARRY: 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:
slap sense into her head undecided
nope.beatings and punches will do and issue her curfews.she Must be home latest by 7pm otherwise she's banned from going out
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by bettercreature(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Logician:
The bitter truth is that nothing can stop her, no force, till she learn the hard way abd she's on the learning process.
You are absolutely right,nothing in this world can stop such lady,one of my sister worst past this one in the 1990s,she is facing the consequences now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Malakh: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:
Good day house, I have a younger sister who is almost 17yrs. She gave birth to a baby boy june last year, the boy that inpregnated her denied the pregnancy but we rallied around her as a family and bought everything she need and also take care of her and the baby. But just some months after she gave birth she always argue and exchange words with my mum. She will always carry the baby to the baby daddy & stay till around 10pm. She doesn't want to help my mum in the house, I am a poultry farmer & she always steals egg from my farm & takes it to her baby daddy‘s mum. She disrespects me, my mum & my elder brother always. I have alot of dreams for my sister & i wanted her to have a good future but she is already a drop out. Now my mother wants to send her out of the house but i still want her to make good use of her life but she doesn't see it that way.

House what can i do to put her back on track? Thanks
cast her out let the world deal with her, being blood related don't mean jack, everybody answers for themselves, hate to be blunt, but it is what it is and quit being sentimenal....He who hides the wind.....finish am for yourself e dey scriptures
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by davide470(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by 9niceguy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:
Good day house, I have a younger sister who is almost 17yrs. She gave birth to a baby boy june last year, the boy that inpregnated her denied the pregnancy but we rallied around her as a family and bought everything she need and also take care of her and the baby. But just some months after she gave birth she always argue and exchange words with my mum. She will always carry the baby to the baby daddy & stay till around 10pm. She doesn't want to help my mum in the house, I am a poultry farmer & she always steals egg from my farm & takes it to her baby daddy‘s mum. She disrespects me, my mum & my elder brother always. I have alot of dreams for my sister & i wanted her to have a good future but she is already a drop out. Now my mother wants to send her out of the house but i still want her to make good use of her life but she doesn't see it that way.

I think she need to learn some lessoN.....I support your mum
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by free2ryhme: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

At this stage the best you can do is to talk to her. Send her away to her baby father cut off from her so she can retrace her steps and reflect on her actions there is chance she can get back to her right senses

It is going to be a tough one but it is a decision you must take devoid of emotions and sentiments
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by LockDown69(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

She has gone out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by DOCTORDONE: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
misspicy:
Hahahahehe grin
misspicy:
Hahahahehe
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by ERONX(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
The enemies in ur family are at work....Take ur sister to d nearest Mountain Of Fire Church she needs serious deliverance
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by SAMBARRY: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Kanwuliajara come o.how you see this matter. Especially as it has to do with a delinquent /unnreasonable teen mom
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by onatisi(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Agathabishen:

there is nothing you can do. Sending her away will worsen the situation and things may even turn bad .and you will later blame yourself .the best teacher in life is experience. When a child is 18. The beat form of correction is to show examples of both sides of the coins to her,show her ppl who have walked the path she is walking and their outcome and show her ppl who have done the right thing at the right time .keep hammering it in her ears. She may not listen but when she reaches the age of 20 or 19 she will start seeing the truth.you can't forcefully bend a dried fish unless it breaks right now she is a dried fish .all her attitude now you are complaining about didn't start last year but years and years before which you and your family failed to correct.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by kakashi12(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
I think u should show her wat she is missing. Take her to a university and let her see her mates..that might help
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by leoweblinkblog(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na advice de correct person, so just give some advice.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by femiranking28(m): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
it is true that you love her,but you have to understand that not everybody learn by advice. Some have to learn by experience. And your sis happen to fall into this category.

Right now,she sees you people as an obstacle. Allow your mum to send her out to go meet those people she always go to. let he figure out who her true friends are. Cos you can't do anything for her. After this post my respect for you just increased

You people have pampared her much. Its time she feel the reality of life.

I admire you mum's courage. It reminds me of how my mum arrest me with soldier's anytime I miss behave. Nobody tell man pikin to mellow grin

Initially I thought she hated me,but I now see the benefit of the person I have become.
C
[/size]
Respect Respect best advice...

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
it is true that you love her,but you have to understand that not everybody learn by advice. Some have to learn by experience. And your sis happen to fall into this category.

Right now,she sees you people as an obstacle. Allow your mum to send her out to go meet those people she always go to. let he figure out who her true friends are. Cos you can't do anything for her.

You people have pampared her much. Its time she feel the reality of life.

I admire you mum's courage. It reminds me of how my mum arrest me with soldier's anytime I miss behave. Nobody tell man pikin to mellow grin

Initially I thought she hated me,but I now see the benefit of the person I have become.
C
[/size]

You said the truth and my mind!

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by digitalcare: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
My Brother there is nothing you can do,let her go to insert finger in her anus and spell,so that she will know the difference of when she inserted finger and when she didn't.the truth of the matter is that she had tasted Adam's aple so it's not easy to do without.just let's assume her case is like that of prodigal son.she will regret it all soon and come down on her kneel.

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by flyca: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
ClassCaptain:

In Nigeria?
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by acegikmoqsuwy: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Remember what the book of proverbs says "respect thy father and thy mother and you would live long"...but she has done contrary an definitely she's not gotta live long..........................but for the fact that you love her as a sister and you want her to learn forcely, then I suggest u lock her up in a room and beat her to COMA.
Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by salveoP(m): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
sis, so na my matter u carry come for here bah...we go see for house!!

1 Like

Re: Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand by flaky66(f): 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
17?? Shez young....anyways,my advice is that you just leave her be...if u have to prevent her from entering ur farm,do so....she feels she z an adult so treat her like one....let her go to her baby daddy wheneva she wants to but STOP treating her like a child (i.e cookin for her nd d rest)....let her fend for her self that way she'd learn thru experience nd u cn still keep an eye on her but pls do not send her away....u all myt end up regretting it
i hope this hlps

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Things Required For Marriage In Ubima, Amaechi's Town / Why Do Couples Lose Interest In Each Other After Marriage? / 3 Sisters Pregnant At The Same Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.