Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,605 members, 7,801,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) (2856 Views)

M-kaze Releases Two Breath Taking Singles Titled, Take You Home And Light Me / Chris Brown And Rihanna Reunite For Remixes: Listen / Omarion Vs Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Raze: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2009
Oh, I forgot. Concerning ripping instrumentals off tracks, I think cool edit pro http://www.toggle.com/lv/group/view/kl36218/Cool_Edit_Pro.htm is good. Try Flex too. http://www.fleximusic.com/. I hope this helps. But they might not be 100% accurate. And good luck on your mixtape.
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by ofokasibe: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2009
aight dawg ama add u up str8, does flex work ? dont worry i will send some of ma beats maybe u can use any of them in ur own mixtape. i actually need someone to rate them . they are mad hot !
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by Raze: 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
Alright man.I really need to hear some good shit. I hope your beats are very good o. Plus could you talk more on the types of beat you make? Or your best hip hop producers and stuff like that?
Re: Foxy Brown-gonna Get You Home Tonight(anyone Plzzzzzzz) by ofokasibe: 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
i dont really have no best producers cuzz they all nice and creative with stuffs, the ability to learn from them and their tutorials wit fruity loops got me going gaga with the strings and guitar. u say ur having issues learning fruity loops by the time i send u some vids , you will be making beats like dre and timbaland. abi na kraft or kabasa u wan be?
am gonna send u a link check out some tutorials if u dont make tight beats in less than one week tell me say na lie i lie. lol right now am doing it 4 fun cuzz i aint serious with a career in music yet
start with this link http://www.youtube.com/user/nfxbeats

the nfx warbeats guy is as sick as dr dre and timbaland combined. come back and tell me what u have learnt , u can download fruity loops in lalabois page or elsewhere for free. holla

@lalaboi
so how good r u now with fl??i remember 2007 when u nor sabi anything bout fl. oya tell me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eldee Recommends: L - My Ex / Eminem Breaks Guinness World Record With ‘rap God’ / 4 Key Reasons Why Most Songs Fail To Blow In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.