Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

...stop Living A Two Zero Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ...stop Living A Two Zero Life (528 Views)

My Dad Reacting To How I Got Zero In Jamb / Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries With Zero Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

...stop Living A Two Zero Life by ybman: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Imagine u suffering in this world and the world to come! Imagine u been cast into everlasting fire with ur oppressor, ur tormentors the devil and his followers. Imagine u suffering the same fate with some great celebrities that enjoyed these world to the fullest knowing they will die twice. Pls. Don't be cheated or deceive, loving God is primarily a choice and he cried saying; come to me and I'll give u all u desire(1Samuel 2:3) devil accuse us day and night before God because we aren't 100% with Christ, we serve God only when it's convenient for us(Rev 12:10). Until u make Christ the only reason for u to live, u won't escape the molestation of the devil for instance; no job, money, no husband/wife, sickness, fruit of the womb among others. People are enjoying these world and the world of eternity why are we not enjoying the same way? Christ has paid for everything why are we not getting those things? Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and every other things shall be added unto you(matt 6:33) how do u seek? Labour tirelessly in prayers and in fasting for the cause of Christ on earth, for the promotion of the kingdom of God both spiritually/physically. I bet u, u are cheating ur self if u say u are not making Christ the only reason for u to live today. U will end up getting TWO ZERO; suffer in these world and the world of eternity(2 zero). Pls. The choice is yours to make and its time to shame the devil and pls. Don't be a fool to think God can't help u. The creator of heaven/earth and the giver of life. May God bless u as u make Christ ur only reason for living today.
Re: ...stop Living A Two Zero Life by yhemest(f): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
May His grace be sufficient for us.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Prefer!!! / Take It Or Leave It,these Are Nigeria’s “TOP 7” Female Vocalists / Wizkid Set To Sign Airforce1 To STARBOY Record label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.