Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background (4821 Views)

Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by sonofjos(m): 3:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
The birth of a child is a moment you’ll never forget – but that doesn’t mean you want the whole world to see it happening.

As any mum will tell you – it’s not a time when you look best.

But this dad-to-be posted has seemingly braved the wrath of his wife by not only posing for a selfie with her in agony in labour behind him – but posted it on the internet.

The image, which was uploaded to Reddit, has since gone viral, and the reaction has been pretty consistent.

After a quick ‘congratulations’ – most users on the site have added: you’re going to be in trouble when you get home.

The man, who posts under gilsolano12, shared the picture the caption: “My wife wanted to make sure that someone took a picture of the expression on our faces when our daughter was born today. So I took one.”

The first response from step_back_girl said: “Aw. See, this is kind of like when she says “No! I don’t want anything for our anniversary. Just a card is fine.”

“She’s going to kick your ass for this.

“Congrats on the baby, OP!”

He replied that not only did she want the selfie taken – she even joined in herself 10 minutes later.

“Yeah, I actually took this pic to send to her brothers who kept asking how it was going,” he replied. “I showed it to her in between pushes and she cracked up. Now I’m reading her all of you guys comments while she feeds our healthy 7lb 6 oz girl.

“P.S. Her mom took pics of our reactions 10 mins later smiley

Another dad on the site added: “Congratulations man!I just had my first child this morning as well, what a surreal and amazing feeling huh?”

1 Like

Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by whitecloth: 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
its cute and memorable
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Dekatron(m): 3:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
I know say na Oyibo

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by sinaj(f): 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by bustykasa(f): 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dis is cute
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by HighIQ(m): 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
normalky an average husband will be shaking with his heart in his mouth during this time
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wait...is dah guy alright??

The selfie can come after the child is out nt wen the pour lady is still pain trying to get his child out angry
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
You mean his baby mama?undecided

A grown man that knows the responsibilities that follow a family man ain't got time for poo like this.

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Unseriousness grin
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
funnae!
how he con take resembu Messi like this?

Kai!
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Princeparix(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Who said this is cute? When your partner is going through unmentionable pain ur there taking selfies....

Na just naija nurse go slap sense enter ur brain..

2 Likes

Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
whitecloth:
its cute and memorable

he be like say yor own head is correct (◐∇◐*)
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Princeparix:
Who said this is cute? When your partner is going through unmentionable pain ur there taking selfies....

This one don suffer from the hands of gay be4, no surprise he knows the pain is 'unmentionable' ... bet!
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by PHAYOL81: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
In no time it's gotta be a brother holding a dying relative and imploring him to SMILE for one LAST MEMORABLE pix. angry undecided

Until then, well, the selfie game has only just started.
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Princeparix(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
pinceprinz:

This one don suffer from the hands of gay be4, no surprise he knows the pain is 'unmentionable' ... bet!

Lwkm... If you don't know that the pain of childbirth is unmentionable then you sure don't understand what living is all about... No insult intended

1 Like

Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Nature8(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Crazy man.. cheesy
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by donholy28(m): 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
He's not even concerned for his wife
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Princeparix:

Lwkm... If you don't know that the pain of childbirth is unmentionable then you sure don't understand what living is all about... No insult intended

lol. argument for anatha day
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by HyDef(m): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
I know his wife is giving birth, but he looks WAY too happy.
Maybe it's just the contrast in their expressions.
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by johnstar(m): 4:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Cute pix
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by johnstar(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
donholy28:
He's not even concerned for his wife
wah do u wnt him to do, he shuld cry
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by eyeon(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
I watched that on Arise tv entertainment news.
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by sonofjos(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
I wonder why dey allow am inside
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by johnstar(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
sinaj:
shocked
u r so cute grin
LETS DO IT D EASY WAY :p
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by JbravoAdodger(m): 4:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sorry to say that guy is an a-hole*! They both did the deed... Now she's goin thru the pain of consequences.. And he's chillin and smiling.

Later u wonder why girls aren't as much into sex as guys undecided
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by 69MissedCalls(m): 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
call me crazy but this is awesome
as far as they both agreed to have the pic taken at this moment then it's nobody's business
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
They are happy and having fun... why not?
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by damioyefolu: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by IamLEGEND1: 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
PHAYOL81:
In no time it's gotta be a brother holding a dying relative and imploring him to SMILE for one LAST MEMORABLE pix. angry undecided

Until then, well, the selfie game has only just started.

1 Like

Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by IceDude(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Maybe the wife boasted that she wont scream during delivery and they placed a bet.......U know say picture nor dey lie, am sure he took that selfie for record purposegrin
Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by Sanmel(f): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Princeparix:

How many people you know wey nurse slap

1 Like

Re: Pic: Selfie Madness; Man Poses For Selfie With Wife Giving Birth In Background by otimothy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
naija man cant try this,when the babe hold him and the phone eh,she go bite through the phone into his skin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Masturbating Champion Breaks His Own Record[11 Hours] / Would You Prefer Your Boyfriend To BEAT Or CHEAT On YOU??!! / What Could Be Wrong With Male Nairalanders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.