Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Making Use Of Manuka Honey To Make The Best Facial Mask. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Making Use Of Manuka Honey To Make The Best Facial Mask. (491 Views)

See What This DIY Facial Mask Did To My Face / Butt Lifters,waist Trainers,flat Shoes,pantyhose,sandals Aand Facial Mask / 5 Best Facial Scrubs And Where To Buy Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Use Of Manuka Honey To Make The Best Facial Mask. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Have you heard of facial mask , the possibility that you use it is probably high if you are female , does it work? may be it does , may be it does not . I am not here to talk about facial mask cos i believe if you use it you know what its all about. I am here to tell you about DIY home facial mask made out of manuka honey.

Manuka Honey is made from newZealand by bees that pollinate the native Manuka bush, it has anti-bacterial , anti-fungal, anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. it is used for healing wounds , treating acne and other skin conditions and infections, leaving your skin soft and vibrant.

The link to the video on how to apply it is embedded below : http://filesmy.com/file/0555hk

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With My Dress Sense / Pls I Need Address Of Makeup Studio In Ojodu Beger / Music Producer Cobhams Asuquo Looking Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.