Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar (5187 Views)

”I Do Not Hate The Fulanis Or Anyone” – Fayose / Idris Abubakar (Dakata Of Kano) Shocking Revelation About Igbos / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by eyeview: 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
I think and believe that in Nigeria today, Igbos love themselves more than every other tribes. If you see any Igbo rich business man, listen to his story how he got to where he is today, he will always start with, 'I was a poor boy at home with my parents when my uncle, brother, or relation took me and brought me to the city to learn trade with him and finally settled me to start my own'.

IGBOS ARE RARE.
1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.
2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.
3] Only Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.
4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don't have to rely on others.
5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already caught fish.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn't respect their wives.
7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.
8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.
9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.
10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.

I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don't love themselves, In fact we are jealous about Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.
Things Igbo people do together I never see in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they would rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you, that is after you must have greeted them tire.
If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them, very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen. - Idris Abubakar, Dakata, Kano. - Hope For Nigeria.

71 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by SSPX(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
hit like if you think is true

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by ukukaegbu(m): 3:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Totally agree.

25 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by coolzeal(m): 3:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
The reason we are envied and hated... Known #fact documented by the Europeans.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by FireE: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
EVEN THE CORE NORTHERNERS ARE NOW SEEING THE TRUTH.
BIAFRA AS COME TO STAY.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by ijedallar: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
I give you A1 in the study and research of the lovely decendant of the jews called igbo.you are 100% correct

28 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by ichidodo: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Absolutely correct.....

16 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by basilo101: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dis informal business network has remain a mistery to others. Dey can keep talking rubish but we must keep expanding this network

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by ArodeTsolaye: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Idris, you have spoken well, we don't hate anyone, we just want to be left alone in Biafra, where we can live in peace without having to bury our kins whenever Isreal strikes arabs or a danish journalist draws a cartoon depicting mohammed. We are fed up of the zoo.

28 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by BaddieKay(f): 4:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin kiss
Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by bolabolakemi(f): 4:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
True talk shocked

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by cheruv: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
NdiAwusa smiley
This post reminds me of a post by my friend on FBK this morn.
Igbos help themselves!!! Even the European slavers as far back the gory days of Atlantic slavery observed that Igbo slaves enroute to the new world in addition to being rebellious helped out their fellow Igbos in slavery.

Its the nature of our self help that enabled us to absorb seamlessly the effects of the 1966 pogroms without our society breaking apart. This fooled Gowon into thinking that all is well not knowing Nigeria was sitting on a keg of gunpowder angry
Though Biafra is the key,I believe we as Igbos should join in making huge profits off the business venture called Nigeria for now,till the morning the sun shall rise never to set again cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by demielvis: 4:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
#Proud Igbo boy. #Proud Biafran.

12 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by gurujoe(m): 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
my father is late but the people he trained are countless & that is while my life was as easy as ABC...

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by SonOfEl(m): 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
If the writer of this article is truly a moslem northerner, then there is hope for the north.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by tomakint: 5:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyone thinking the Igbos are not united is from Planet Pluto......as a matter of fact, they are the most united of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by tevinsolt: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yeah Igbos are so good, that's why they'll have their Biafra. I'm from Sw and I support the movement #Biafra must go.

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by Obiagu1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
So true.

11 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by omoelesa(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Biafrans,that are runing awwy from their land,me will now apply for their visa, make hungary go kill person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please come, we will give you our blue card, you and kemi olunloyo abi what's her new name? Nkem ?

We are good people, but our visa go expensive oh! Because we gats generate revenue. wink

15 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
In my father's house in Lagos, no one paid rent, we took the top flat that faced the gate, while my uncle was given the flat that was behind, lots of boys I can't even remember all their names took the single rooms downstairs, up to 20 rooms, some were even sleeping beneath the staircase.

My father protected even the people he didn't know, just say you are Igbo.

Igbos are nice people... And we hope to be happy with those who love us too.

I love Yorubas ans Hausas... I just don't like Nigeria and ndi mba mmiri. grin

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by idealsico(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truth.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
another Biafran campaign.
Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Very true...

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by Duru1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
eyeview:
I think and believe that in Nigeria today, Igbos love themselves more than every other tribes. If you see any Igbo rich business man, listen to his story how he got to where he is today, he will always start with, 'I was a poor boy at home with my parents when my uncle, brother, or relation took me and brought me to the city to learn trade with him and finally settled me to start my own'.

IGBOS ARE RARE.
1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.
2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.
3] Only Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.
4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don't have to rely on others.
5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already caught fish.
6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children unlike the other tribes that doesn't respect their wives.
7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.
8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.
9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.
10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.

I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don't love themselves, In fact we are jealous about Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.
Things Igbo people do together I never see in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they would rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you, that is after you must have greeted them tire.
If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them, very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen. - Idris Abubakar, Dakata, Kano. - Hope For Nigeria.

Is your sister, Murna, still unmarried?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by patrick89(m): 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
we are in almighty mess! if this 186billion is true! Obiano wants to steal money!! he is diverting attention! he is planning to steal money for campaign and champagne! I don't hate obiano, and I would not want him to go! but he needs to stop this blame game with peter obi! it's stale and inconsequential! we don't want to hear your story!! we demand good governance and accountability!! I don't want to join issues with FreeGlobe, coz I'm not abagworo or chino11!! I'm just concerned about my state, Anambra state! obiano should not play with us oooh..

here are what we should demand from obiano.
he should list those works that have gulped that amount! he should be able to provide the state and level of the projects! we are not market women, the prof should not come and confuse us with figures!
Anambra state annual budget is not even up to that amount!! I'm suspecting sharp practice here! well I'm waiting for valentine obienyem to release his own report.

we will raise this matter on odenigbo people's parliament on odenigbo 99.1 fm obosi!!

Obiano has never addressed us, the citizen since he came on board!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by EternalTruths: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Even the Gambaris are now saying the truth about Biafrans cool

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by caprini1: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Igbos are fantastic no doubt about it but every tribe in Nigeria have so many wonderful people too.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by patrick89(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
I laugh at any fool that says we igbos hate ourselves bla bla bla!! if you don't know anything about igbos just shut up!!
if you are igbo and mistreat you nephew or relative! everybody in the village will know and talk about it, they would use it against you in future, so there little room for those bad eggs! But you know, bad things and experiences are more announced! so it will appear that it's like that everywhere!
you will even hear it among igbos! I laugh when you get to alaba, you won't even know who owns the shop, they sell same thing ooh!!
They show each other how to make money, train you for years, give you money for you to establish!! Atleast 500k with other things like, housing you until you decide to have your own house! see, a rich hausa man can never do that for you!
A yoruba man can never even try to assist you! Imagine if you oga takes you to say lagos, and he insults you, using words like "na me kill your father? " I swear that man will never get it easy in the village! But a yoruba man can do that and go away with it..

continue dey imagine that we hate ourselves!!!

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by Kk4(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
God bless you for this op!

If this is not unity, bikonu tell me what is

God bless umu Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by kingofdemons: 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin
Re: Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar by backtosender: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Idiris is a sharp man I saw it on his fb page

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zaria Massacre: Absence Of Army, COAS Stalls Federal High Court Sitting / Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe / APC NASS Members Disappointed By Tinubu’s ‘dollar Rain’ During Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.