Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. (10935 Views)

Intelligent Design Or No Intelligent Design? Can We Analyze This? / EMERGENCY! PLEASE GET IN HERE LET'S ANALYZE THIS VERY GORY PICTURE! / Christians, Please Analyze This Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by Richirich713: 10:55am On Dec 08, 2015
malvisguy212:
God bless you. I would've Love them to do more research.

God bless u sir, for writing threads to defend and teach fellow christians, for I at one time I didn't believe the bible taught that Jesus was God , but the more I learn about the bible and early christian history, the more convinced I became.

I also hope they continue in their research, as I haven't stop my studies of the bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
malvisguy212:
okay, I want you to do research on this, take ALL your time and understand the truth in this. Study isaiah 6:1-5 and study John 12:41.

Remember
Isaiah 28:10
For it is precept upon precept, precept
upon precept, line upon line, line upon
line, here a little, there a little.”

This is how to study the scripture and then with a teachable spirit.

You make me laugh small.. smiley anyway. Thanks. I wil do that when i have the chance.
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by malvisguy212: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Richirich713:

God bless u sir, for writing threads to defend and teach fellow christians, for I at one time I didn't believe the bible taught that Jesus was God , but the more I learn about the bible and early christian history, the more convinced I became.

I also hope they continue in their research, as I haven't stop my studies of the bible.
bless you brother, I love to hear christians say "they ask questions until they come to faith" may God strengthen you even more.
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by malvisguy212: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
plappville:

You make me laugh small.. smiley anyway. Thanks. I wil do that when i have the chance.
maby you understand the scripture more than me , just a little advice, don't be too boastful, maby their is more you should know

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by dolphinheart(m): 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
malvisguy212:
NO, Jesus is NOT the father, infact, it was NOT God the father that incarnate in Jesus, it was God the son. A good example is the baptism of Jesus, here we read ALL three was present at the same time.
Matthew 28:19-20
Go Therefore and make disciples of
all the nations, baptizing them in the
NAME of the Father and the Son and
the Holy Spirit, teaching them to
observe all that I commanded you;
and lo, I am with you always, even to
the end of the age."

It should be noted that the other two
names (Father and Holy Spirit) are names for God. In fact, the text says specifically that they should be baptized in the NAME (SINGULAR), not names, of the three persons mentioned. In order to be one name, they must all represent God.

Pls tell us, what is that name?
Give an example in the scriptures and tell how can one today be babtized in that name.

All three being present does not mean the 3 are equal or are God .
I remember Gods words at jesus babtism: this is my son , in whom I'm well pleased!

God did not say" this is God the son"," this is God or this is my other part".
Worship the only true God!
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by malvisguy212: 10:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
dolphinheart:

Pls tell us, what is that name?
Give an example in the scriptures and tell how can one today be babtized in that name.

All three being present does not mean the 3 are equal or are God .
I remember Gods words at jesus babtism: this is my son , in whom I'm well pleased!

God did not say" this is God the son"," this is God or this is my other part".
Worship the only true God!

In the name(not names ) of the father,son and Holy spirit=ONE God ,YAWEH. God called Jesus His son because it was God the son incantate in Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by dolphinheart(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
malvisguy212:
In the name(not names ) of the father,son and Holy spirit=ONE God ,YAWEH. God called Jesus His son because it was God the son incantate in Him.

I asked you 1 question accompanied by two requests
Pls endeavor to treat my request as you treated the question.

God(1st person) called jesus (2nd person) his son because it(no person) was God the son) a phrase never used or surpported by the scriptures) incantate(a word I'm still looking for its definition) in him(2nd person)
Wow!!!
You guys and the use of derived analogy to arrive at another derived analogy.

So why does the son call God his father?
Because god the son is Incantate in the father?
Or simply because the father is the father and God of jesus like jesus and the apostles have told you several times.

We know who our God is. Jesus told us he is the father, that he, the father is the only true God. That he is both his (jesus)father and God.
The apostles who heard jesus well well tell us that only the father is our God.
Keep on serving ur 3 in 1 God, the Egyptians did so before God told them he is only one God.
Keep on having 1 in 3 Gods, the Greeks and romans and babylonians did so untill jesus said the father is the only true God. As for me, ill follow the words of the apostles: we have only one God, the father! And not "father, son and holy spirit", a sentence that can never be found in the scriptures!
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
maby you understand the scripture more than me , just a little advice, don't be too boastful, maby their is more you should know

Understand more ? Far from that. I was only laughing at the way you sounded. What I have noticed in a trinity thread. The Trinitarians most time will want to prove they are the Spirit led. Thats why they can see what we can't see. Nothing more. I never claimed knowing bible more. Am learning each passing day. smiley

As for the verses you posted. Yes John said in John 12:41 Isaiah said this because he saw Jesus' glory and spoke about him.

The apostle Paul also said Jesus was the Rock that followed the Israelites through the wilderness. Will you agree that Jesus was that Angel? "That Rock was Christ".
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 12:38am On Dec 11, 2015
malvisguy212:

Exodus 23:20-23 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

Remember God is sending his angel
This angel's voice must be obeyed
This angel will not forgive if they are rebellious.
God's name is in this Angel
Take note of the bold. Obey his voice and do all that I SPEAK.

See what the NT told us about this Angel:

1 Corinthians 10:4-7

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ

What do you have to say about this?
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 12:46am On Dec 11, 2015
dolphinheart:

I asked you 1 question accompanied by two requests
Pls endeavor to treat my request as you treated the question.

God(1st person) called jesus (2nd person) his son because it(no person) was God the son) a phrase never used or surpported by the scriptures) incantate(a word I'm still looking for its definition) in him(2nd person)
Wow!!!
You guys and the use of derived analogy to arrive at another derived analogy.

So why does the son call God his father?
Because god the son is Incantate in the father?
Or simply because the father is the father and God of jesus like jesus and the apostles have told you several times.

We know who our God is. Jesus told us he is the father, that he, the father is the only true God. That he is both his (jesus)father and God.
The apostles who heard jesus well well tell us that only the father is our God.

Keep on serving ur 3 in 1 God, the Egyptians did so before God told them he is only one God.
Keep on having 1 in 3 Gods, the Greeks and romans and babylonians did so untill jesus said the father is the only true God. As for me, ill follow the words of the apostles: we have only one God, the father! And not "father, son and holy spirit", a sentence that can never be found in the scriptures!

This is what we all have to accept. Jesus is the Son of God. GOD IS THE FATHER OF JESUS. GBAM!!!
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by malvisguy212: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2015
plappville:

Exodus 23:20-23 Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea;
And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea; And did all eat the same spiritual meat;
And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ

first the verse in exedus say "he will not PARDON your transgressions" does this sound like the nature of Jesus?
Secondly,The only person being said to have exist in ancient of days is Jesus, angel never exist before the world was. The fact that God send angel to guide the isrealite does not mean that angel must be Jesus christ.
Hebrew 1:5-13
For to which of the ANGELS did He ever
say: “You are My Son, today I have
begotten You”? And again: “I will be to
Him a Father, and He shall be to Me a
Son”? But when He again brings the
firstborn into the world, He says: “Let
all the ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM.”
And of the angels He says: “Who
makes His angels spirits and His
ministers a flame of fire.” BUT TO THE SON HE SAYS: “YOUR THRONE, O GOD is
forever and ever; a scepter of
righteousness is the scepter of Your
kingdom. You have loved
righteousness and hated lawlessness;
therefore God, Your God, has
anointed You with the oil of gladness
more than Your companions.” And:
“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the
foundation of the earth, and the
heavens are the work of Your hands.
They will perish, but You remain; and
they will all grow old like a garment;
like a cloak You will fold them up, and
they will be changed. But You are the
same, and Your years will not fail.”
But to which of the angels has He
ever said: “Sit at My right hand, till I
make Your enemies Your footstool”?

Jesus superiority is shown in this verse,
Son”? NONE!! Furthermore God call the son ( Jesus ) O God . Jesus accept worship of lesser angels in Hebrew. The bible clearly say Angels do not accept worship in revelation.

All angels, authorities,and powers “have been made subject to Him” (1 Peter 3:22). “In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is NOT SUBJECT TO HIM ” (Hebrews 2:cool. Jesus, therefore,is not Michael, the archangel, “for it was
not to angels that God subjected the world to come” .
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by dolphinheart(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2015
malvisguy212:
first the verse in exedus say "he will not PARDON your transgressions" does this sound like the nature of Jesus?
Secondly,The only person being said to have exist in ancient of days is Jesus, angel never exist before the world was. The fact that God send angel to guide the isrealite does not mean that angel must be Jesus christ.
Hebrew 1:5-13
Son”? But when He again brings the
firstborn into the world, He says: “Let
all the ANGELS OF GOD WORSHIP HIM.”
And of the angels He says: “Who
makes His angels spirits and His
ministers a flame of fire.” BUT TO THE SON HE SAYS: “YOUR THRONE, O GOD is
forever and ever; a scepter of
righteousness is the scepter of Your
kingdom. You have loved
righteousness and hated lawlessness;
therefore God, Your God, has
anointed You with the oil of gladness
more than Your companions.” And:
“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the
foundation of the earth, and the
heavens are the work of Your hands.
They will perish, but You remain; and
they will all grow old like a garment;
like a cloak You will fold them up, and
they will be changed. But You are the
same, and Your years will not fail.”
But to which of the angels has He
ever said: “Sit at My right hand, till I
make Your enemies Your footstool”?

Jesus superiority is shown in this verse,
Son”? NONE!! Furthermore God call the son ( Jesus ) O God . Jesus accept worship of lesser angels in Hebrew. The bible clearly say Angels do not accept worship in revelation.

All angels, authorities,and powers “have been made subject to Him” (1 Peter 3:22). “In putting everything under him, God left nothing that is NOT SUBJECT TO HIM ” (Hebrews 2:cool. Jesus, therefore,is not Michael, the archangel, “for it was

1.Plappville quoted some verses from corinthians, pls give us ur view on those verses.

2.At bold, can you tell us why you think that angels did not exist before the founding of the world?

3. So you finally admit that jesus has a God, a God who anointed him and placed him in a position above his companions!.
Abeg if jesus companions are not angels, who are they!

4. You failed to complete the issue of subjection, who placed everything under jesus, jesus himself or someone superior to jesus?.
Is jesus still subjected to that one who placed everything under him?

Keep on believing that jesus in almighty God, even after he and the apostles have told you that he has someone superior to him.
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2015
malvisguy212:

Bro, why answerin question with questions na smiley I only asked what your view is as par my previous post.

I would like you to be precise as in explaining it please. Here it is again :
plappville:

And who is this angel that God sent after them? To protect. God's name is in Him, he will not forgive thier transgressions, He will keep them all the way. Who is this angel?
[/quote]
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
malvisguy212:

Scriptures says Michael is à prince and Jesus is also à prince. Are there two princes in the scripture then? undecided
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by malvisguy212: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
plappville:
Bro, why answerin question with questions na smiley I only asked what your view is as par my previous post.

And who is this angel that God sent after them? To protect. God's name is in Him, he will not forgive thier transgressions, He will keep them all the way. Who is this angel?
the bible does not specifically mention the name of the Angel, but one thing for sure the angel was to be guidance to the isrealite living at that time and NOT the whole world. Angels do not accept worship but Jesus accept. What does that tell you? Anyway thank you for your time.
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by malvisguy212: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
plappville:

Scriptures says Michael is à prince and Jesus is also à prince. Are there two princes in the scripture then? undecided
Michael is an archangel. The scripture also likened Jesus with the following men: Moses , Isaac,Joseph and jonah. Should we call this men Jesus ?
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by Richirich713: 11:07am On Dec 12, 2015
"I want you to know, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, and all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, AND THE ROCK was Christ. Nevertheless, with most of them God was not pleased, for they were overthrown in the wilderness. Now these things took place as examples for us, that we might not desire evil as they did. Do not be idolaters as some of them were; as it is written, ‘The people sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play.’ We must not indulge in sexual immorality as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand fell in a single day. We must not put Christ to the test, as some of them did and were destroyed by serpents, nor grumble, as some of them did and were destroyed by the Destroyer. Now these things happened to them as an example, but they were written down for our instruction, on whom the end of the ages has come." 1 Corinthians 10:1-11, 14-22

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by Richirich713: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2015
"Then they set out from Mount Hor by the way of the Red Sea, to go around the land of Edom; and the people became impatient because of the journey. The people spoke against God and Moses, 'Why have you brought us up out of Egypt to die in the wilderness? For there is no food and no water, and we loathe this miserable food.' The LORD sent fiery serpents among the people and they bit the people, so that many people of Israel died. So the people came to Moses and said, 'We have sinned, because we have spoken against the LORD and you; intercede with the LORD, that He may remove the serpents from us.' And Moses interceded for the people. Then the LORD said to Moses, 'Make a fiery serpent, and set it on a standard; and it shall come about, that everyone who is bitten, when he looks at it, he will live.' And Moses made a bronze serpent and set it on the standard; and it came about, that if a serpent bit any man, when he looked to the bronze serpent, he lived." Numbers 21:4-9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by twosquare(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2015
plappville:

Like Malvisguy212 said, the name of that angel was not mentioned, but I can tell you that it's a Cherubim of Glory who acted in God's stead. He was given the power of attorney, to do what Yahweh would have done... He is to act out that name to the Isra of God. If Moses missed an instruction, he would have dealt with him even unto death coz such angelic order when carrying out dangerous assignment like leading the isra-el out of Egypt don't know what's called 'pardon'. A similar case is the Angel who appeared unto John in Revelations that have the likeness of the Lord.... "mine angel".... These beings have the codings to act in stead of the Lord they serve. Like I said some times back, one Cherubim of glory is enough for the whole of Nigeria.... There are some that can handle the whole of Africa combined.... A seraphim may not be able to do that... That's why when an assignment that connotes the matter of a nation /the Kingdom of God, Cherubs are called upon to handle such case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by twosquare(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2015
plappville:

Michael is one of the angelic princes in the angelic tribes. There are many princes dear. He is one out of many.... Even the wicked spirit over the realm of Persia is a prince. No wonder he was able to withstand another prince coming to deliver an important seal concerning the end. It takes a prince to fight princes. Royalty fights another royal line. There's another prince over the realm of Greece. These are princes and that should show to you that those we are warring against are princes (reason why we shouldn't joke with Christianity). The one who even make life miserable for Paul was one. Jesus was referred to as a prince of peace when He came as a son of man, but when He resurrected, He is not just a Prince but Lord of all angels, everything that's created and yet to manifest, even in the world to come.
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2015
malvisguy212:
the bible does not specifically mention the name of the Angel, but one thing for sure the angel was to be guidance to the isrealite living at that time and NOT the whole world. Angels do not accept worship but Jesus accept. What does that tell you? Anyway thank you for your time.

Yes in the OT the name of the angel was not mentioned. But in the NT, the apostle Paul told us that it was Christ.
This angel beras Gods name. Has right not to pardon. Was thier protector and they must listen to his voice..etc i believe the bible interprets itself.
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2015
Richirich713:
"I want you to know, brothers, that our fathers were all under the cloud, and all passed through the sea, and all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, and all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank from the spiritual Rock that followed them, AND THE ROCK was Christ. Nevertheless, with most of them God was not pleased, for they were overthrown in the wilderness. Now these things took place as examples for us, that we might not desire evil as they did. Do not be idolaters as some of them were; as it is written, ‘The people sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play.’ We must not indulge in sexual immorality as some of them did, and twenty-three thousand fell in a single day. We must not put Christ to the test, as some of them did and were destroyed by serpents, nor grumble, as some of them did and were destroyed by the Destroyer. Now these things happened to them as an example, but they were written down for our instruction, on whom the end of the ages has come." 1 Corinthians 10:1-11, 14-22

Who did the Apostle Paul told us followed the chidren of Israel all through in the wilderness?
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2015
twosquare:
Like Malvisguy212 said, the name of that angel was not mentioned, but I can tell you that it's a Cherubim of Glory who acted in God's stead. He was given the power of attorney, to do what Yahweh would have done... He is to act out that name to the Isra of God. If Moses missed an instruction, he would have dealt with him even unto death coz such angelic order when carrying out dangerous assignment like leading the isra-el out of Egypt don't know what's called 'pardon'. A similar case is the Angel who appeared unto John in Revelations that have the likeness of the Lord.... "mine angel".... These beings have the codings to act in stead of the Lord they serve. Like I said some times back, one Cherubim of glory is enough for the whole of Nigeria.... There are some that can handle the whole of Africa combined.... A seraphim may not be able to do that... That's why when an assignment that connotes the matter of a nation /the Kingdom of God, Cherubs are called upon to handle such case.

I do not want to start over again this question of who Archangel Michael is was already treated in this thread.
Please try and follow it till end if you can. It will help you to understand who the angel is. And the role of Christ and Michael. It a long one. But interesting one too. Happy read.

https://www.nairaland.com/1103279/michael-archangel-really-jesus-revelation
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 7:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
twosquare:
Michael is one of the angelic princes in the angelic tribes. There are many princes dear. He is one out of many.... Even the wicked spirit over the realm of Persia is a prince. No wonder he was able to withstand another prince coming to deliver an important seal concerning the end. It takes a prince to fight princes. Royalty fights another royal line. There's another prince over the realm of Greece. These are princes and that should show to you that those we are warring against are princes (reason why we shouldn't joke with Christianity). The one who even make life miserable for Paul was one. Jesus was referred to as a prince of peace when He came as a son of man, but when He resurrected, He is not just a Prince but Lord of all angels, everything that's created and yet to manifest, even in the world to come.

Michael is a price. HE will be the one to fight Satan. Like u said, "it takes a PRINCE TO FIGHT A PRINCE " according to the bible; Satan is the Prince of darkness while Jesus is the Prince of Peace. And we know that It is Michael who will fight Satan. Try and follow the link i gave you. You will be glad you did even if you are not agree.
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by twosquare(m): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
plappville:

Michael is a price. HE will be the one to fight Satan. Like u said, "it takes a PRINCE TO FIGHT A PRINCE " according to the bible; Satan is the Prince of darkness while Jesus is the Prince of Peace. And we know that It is Michael who will fight Satan. Try and follow the link i gave you. You will be glad you did even if you are not agree.
I know what you are saying (in response to the other quote and this one). I don't just speak.... I know these beings... That Obama is one of the famous presidents in the world doesn't mean we don't have other famous presidents... Michael is an angel after the order of the 3rd heaven, same likewise Lucifer, who by the reason of treason was driven to the lowest realm. I don't just speak, I can teach you about them by the scriptures and revelation... I've had encounters with them, and I know much about their world, stratums and how it relates to the sonship of Jesus... There are many sectors in the spirit, and Michael is in charge of Warfare.... We have other cherubs who can handle satan very well, they are also princes like Lucifer. If I want to divulge some info... It can take months coz it takes might to grasp these things and understand them accurately. In Daniel, he was referred to as "one of the chief princes". In other words, this means there are other princes that are CHIEF among the angels... When discussing the world of the angels which is in three strata, know that they have tribes just like we in the earthly realm... In fact, the tribes of Israel was patterned after the heavenly. Lucifer is a son of God, Michael is a son of God, Adam is a son of God, Gabriel is a son of God, Jeremiel is a son of God, Raphael is a son of God.... They all I've mentioned are all princes of different pedigrees... Among all the trees (princes) that stood in Eden, Lucifer has an extremely colorful glory, even though he was not the highest. It takes an Adonnai to subject all things under his own feet... Michael can't do that coz he is an angel... Do you know who an Adonnai is? The controller... He who owns all things... That was the position Lucifer coveted and God said, "Who are you?" "I've never said to angels (including Michael) .. Sit at my right hand side..."

Princes are many.... But there is the Prince whom Michael himself loved and dread... It's demons that tremble... The work of Michael in the last days is to throw Lucifer from the realm which is close to the 1st heaven down to the earth and clean up that Adamic realm as the work of a commander. The reason people erred in this is because Michael was given the job to throw him and down and they thought only God (Jesus) can do that, that means he is the Lord... No, it even takes another Cherub to lock him up...When people actually know the power of the LORD JESUS, Satan will indeed be small. People don't know who the Lord is, but when they do, they will fear. A 33 year old man whose heaven will shift at His gaze.. That's Adonnai... He is not a Cherub (those who excel in strength- Michael, Uriel, Gabriel, Jeremiel et al), neither is He a Seraph, nor the stars of God who inhabits the 1st realm..... I will be back to explain some things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by twosquare(m): 8:30pm On Dec 12, 2015
The topic which Malvisguy212 put up is simple. At first, I didn't understand that passage until I caught the revelation of sons and their realms...I remember quite vividly that I was doing the dishes while I felt the presence of the angel who was put in charge of me, and revelation along with explanations were popping up....Ministration was going on and he directed my mind towards that passage about the Jesus refusing to be called good. He said to my inward man, "does that mean that Jesus is not good or even not worthy?" I was thinking about this, but the presence of the anointing from that messenger made me caught it like lightning...it was like a transfer of data and understanding was given to me immediately. He said, "You can't understand what the Lord meant by being good/goodness without first understanding the realm of sons. Goodness is of different pedigree, and you can't understand that which is good except you journey back to the beginning. The beginning I speak of surpassed the earthly Eden, it is the beginning John spake of in the Gospel. What the world calls good is not that which God calls good and the Son was wise in knowing this beforehand. There is a goodness of the Adamic, there is a goodness of the angelic and there is a goodness that belongs to the beginning...."

To be continued....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by malvisguy212: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
twosquare:
The topic which Malvisguy212 put up is simple. At first, I didn't understand that passage until I caught the revelation of sons and their realms...I remember quite vividly that I was doing the dishes while I felt the presence of the angel who was put in charge of me, and revelation along with explanations were popping up....Ministration was going on and he directed my mind towards that passage about the Jesus refusing to be called good. He said to my inward man, "does that mean that Jesus is not good or even not worthy?" I was thinking about this, but the presence of the anointing from that messenger made me caught it like lightning...it was like a transfer of data and understanding was given to me immediately. He said, "You can't understand what the Lord meant by being good/goodness without first understanding the realm of sons. Goodness is of different pedigree, and you can't understand that which is good except you journey back to the beginning. The beginning I speak of surpassed the earthly Eden, it is the beginning John spake of in the Gospel. What the world calls good is not that which God calls good and the Son was wise in knowing this beforehand. There is a goodness of the Adamic, there is a goodness of the angelic and there is a goodness that belongs to the beginning...."

To be continued....
God bless you bro
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by Richirich713: 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2015
plappville:

Who did the Apostle Paul told us followed the chidren of Israel all through in the wilderness?

Jesus. He was the Rock they followed.
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by tpiar: 11:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Vecto:
If Jesus was good then the question makes no sense

He was referring to the man's history.

Good or bad can be subjective, as it was in the man's case. He had to make him understand that first.
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by Richirich713: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2015
They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. (1 Corinthians 10:4 )

Look what the old testament has to say about the Rock.

"He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God, who does no wrong, upright and just is he." Deuteronomy 32:4

"Jeshurun grew fat and kicked; filled with food, he became heavy and sleek. He abandoned the God who made him and rejected the Rock his Savior." Deuteronomy 32:15

"You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth." Deuteronomy 32:18

"How could one man chase a thousand, or two put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, unless the LORD had given them up? For their rock is not like our Rock, as even our enemies concede." Deuteronomy 32:30-31

Also :

"Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one. Isaiah 44:8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Richirich713:

Jesus. He was the Rock they followed.

Now you agree He is the Angel God sent with them? Because it was thesame event Paul was illustrating when He concluded that Rock was "CHRIST "

Exodus 23:20-23 Behold, I (God) send an Angel(Jesus ) before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him. But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.

Paul knew God sent An Angel with them. And He told us He was Christ. Viewing many events of Exodus. Jesus was always sent by God As the Angel of the Lord. Even in the burning bush. It was not God whom no man can see and live that appeared to Moses but an Angel.

"And the Angel of God spake to Moses, in a flame of fire out of the bush, and said, I am that I am, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, the God of Jacob, the God of thy fathers; go down into Egypt, and bring forth My people."

It is important to study the bible with open mind not bias. If no man Can see God and live. How can we say Jesus who was always on mission for his Father is God.
Re: Why Do You Call Me Good? Analyze. by plappville(f): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
Richirich713:
They all ate the same spiritual food and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. (1 Corinthians 10:4 )

Look what the old testament has to say about the Rock.

"He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God, who does no wrong, upright and just is he." Deuteronomy 32:4

"Jeshurun grew fat and kicked; filled with food, he became heavy and sleek. He abandoned the God who made him and rejected the Rock his Savior." Deuteronomy 32:15

"You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth." Deuteronomy 32:18

"How could one man chase a thousand, or two put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, unless the LORD had given them up? For their rock is not like our Rock, as even our enemies concede." Deuteronomy 32:30-31

Also :

"Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one. Isaiah 44:8

The issue is not about the Rock. The issue is about Paul calling the Angel Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tempted To Assist A Family With God's Money (Tithe) / Download Mfm Power Must Change Hands Messages (2009) By Dr. D. K. Olukoya / Nairalanders Incurring God's Wrath By Abusing God's Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.