Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) (66453 Views)

Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by MrMcJay(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2015
It's quite unfortunate. You see young people with earpieces blocking their ears and their eyes glued to the screen of their phones while on the road.

If a vehicle knocks him down, he won't know he's dead, he'll just notice that his phone doesn't hv network.

3 Likes

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by holluwai(m): 7:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Really
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Marvel1206: 7:26am On Nov 16, 2015
End time earpiece
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by teebaxy(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2015
This is beyond listening to music, every
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2015
You mean ear piece kills... angry RIP
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by BetterChurch: 7:28am On Nov 16, 2015
"Listen to learn and learn to listen" Sri Harold Klemp
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Millz404(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Na God d help me... If not na airplane for don jam me.... Ma case serious
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by tabisegroup(m): 7:29am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Me like wearing earpiece while driving

Then u are already in the grave na.. But i take authority over that spirit of dead n bring u out in Jesus name.. Say Amen by clicking "Like"

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by shegzxxy(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2015
Did is so so sad oo....i pray God be with his parent.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by 1dorzine(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2015
He snapped the picture the same day he died, he never saw death coming... Lesson learnt for me.. RIP to the dead..
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Zaikon(m): 7:30am On Nov 16, 2015
brize:
Earpiece is not a street thing, people should stop watching and copying every shit they see on television because it does not happen for reality.... Earphone is for Dj in a club or you in your house simple....

I saw someone, a man in a ladies machine and putting on earpiece and was speeding to his speed ability but what drew my attention was how close one tipper that was go toward the same lane was to it and i am 100% sure that because of the earpiece he can not hear the horn of the tipper talk more of hearing the sound of it........then I wondered the song that boy or man will be listening that is worth more than his life(whether precious or useless life) and the preciouse lives of innocent people plying the road too..... Well i came to a conclusion that Black men are indeed useless
am not supprise you rep THE BLACK PEOPLE wawa kawai
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Abbeyme: 7:31am On Nov 16, 2015
RIP to Him,

Sorry to his friends.

May God grant his family the gratitude to bear the loss

Olorun ma je ki a ku aitojo t'ogo t'ogo

May God not let us die untimely with un-dispensed glory!! Amen

You can click LIKE to say Amen to the Prayer

2 Likes

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Choi! Na me be this o.
RIP to the guy.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2015
It is actually a thing of Public safety awareness.

If you must use an ear piece at least one ear must be free and open.

While it may seem hip in the streets of New York and Europe, there are no proper road safety provisions in Nigeria.

There are no dedicated side walks in 99.9 per cent of the roads. There are no dedicated bike lanes.

Truck drivers are reckless. The turning radii on some roads are too small.

Even in modernized countries where efforts have been made to make dedicated walk ways and even walk ways for phone users, (YES DEDICATED

WALKWAYS FOR PHONE USERS) accidents still happen.

In most cases pedestrians end up in the car lanes. Your movement is not only controlled by your sight. You ears too help and complement your

other senses when your eyes are away and not engaged. Now imagine looking at your phone while walking and having your ears blocked.

The public needs to be aware.

ESSOH-Engineering and Managers
(A HSE Consulting and Public HSE Advocacy Company)

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Zaikon(m): 7:33am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:
bro who is that FULAAN

referring to your signature.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by lumba99: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2015
I feel sorry for him... R.I.P
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by homesteady(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2015
My classmate in secondary school died because of this same ear piece issue.
RIP.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2015
i stoped using earphone tey tey
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by onajo2000(m): 7:35am On Nov 16, 2015
When he get there (hell ) he will be given the #11,000,000 earpiece to continue with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by onajo2000(m): 7:38am On Nov 16, 2015
lumba99:
I feel sorry for him... R.I.P

I don't feel sorry for fools
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by menix(m): 7:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Chaii.. am sure Beats Headphone will offer him a job in Valhalla..

Sure someone would have advised him to desist from such buh d devil told him otherwise.

RIP
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:41am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:

There's nothing wrong with it. I do it all the time. The way you turn on the radio or car stereo is the same as listening to music with headphones

The best thing is to concentrate on where you are going and focus and You are not doing it with your ears.

Besides you got AC in your car and the window was closed how would you know what some one else is saying or doing . You have done no wrong dear.

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by BabaIjebuXL(m): 7:43am On Nov 16, 2015
brize:
Earpiece is not a street thing, people should stop watching and copying every shit they see on television because it does not happen for reality.... Earphone is for Dj in a club or you in your house simple....

I saw someone, a man in a ladies machine and putting on earpiece and was speeding to his speed ability but what drew my attention was how close one tipper that was go toward the same lane was to it and i am 100% sure that because of the earpiece he can not hear the horn of the tipper talk more of hearing the sound of it........then I wondered the song that boy or man will be listening that is worth more than his life(whether precious or useless life) and the preciouse lives of innocent people plying the road too..... Well i came to a conclusion that Black men are indeed useless

Can you please translate this to English? Thanks
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:
You go hear am soon!

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by kobonaire(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:
please don't .... for the safety of yourself and other motorists/passengers.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by deramarks(f): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Lol ooooo chai dere goes d fall of a fresh dude makin his girlfwend a yound window. I dunno y am laffing I guess am tryina laff away my fear because me sef I used to do it ooo
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by kobonaire(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Richy4:

There's nothing wrong with it. I do it all the time. The way you turn on the radio or car stereo is the same as listening to music with headphones

The best thing is to concentrate on where you are going and focus and You are not doing it with your ears.

Besides you got AC in your car and the window was closed how would you know what some one else is saying or doing . You have done no wrong dear.
Bad advice .... listening to music through your headsets = listening to music loud through your car's stereo and is an unsafe driving practice ...
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by billyG(m): 7:51am On Nov 16, 2015
D guy even Sagg his Trouser.

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 16, 2015
BabaIjebuXL:

Can you please translate this to English? Thanks
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by juman(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Unfortunate.

Do not kill yourself, be careful where and when you use earpiece.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2015
deramarks:
Lol ooooo chai dere goes d fall of a fresh dude makin his girlfwend a yound window. I dunno y am laffing I guess am tryina laff away my fear because me sef I used to do it ooo

What are you high on?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / No Mercy In Mexico Video Of Father and Son Twitter [watch Full Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.