Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:56 AM

This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) (66439 Views)

Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Xynthialuvy(f): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2015
ignis:
What is musical soul?
. Soul of music
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by onatisi(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2015
The guy even sagged his jeans to heaven
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
And the Wizkids, Davidos etc whose song was being listened to will comfortably post their bentleys, roll royce, rolex rist watches on social medias and say to these same fans that they are BROKE!!!
#thingsfallapart.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by cirmuell(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2015
brize:
Earpiece is not a street thing, people should stop watching and copying every shit they see on television because it does not happen for reality.... Earphone is for Dj in a club or you in your house simple....

I saw someone, a man in a ladies machine and putting on earpiece and was speeding to his speed ability but what drew my attention was how close one tipper that was go toward the same lane was to it and i am 100% sure that because of the earpiece he can not hear the horn of the tipper talk more of hearing the sound of it........then I wondered the song that boy or man will be listening that is worth more than his life(whether precious or useless life) and the preciouse lives of innocent people plying the road too..... Well i came to a conclusion that Black men are indeed useless
Really? Just because of one man, you came to that stúpid conclusion? You're useless than that man, #noOffence.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 9:39am On Nov 16, 2015
olayinkarotex:
MAY HIS MUSICAL SOUL REST IN PEACE.I HOPE MANY WILL LEARN FROM THIS
& d hauz wud shout an mp3 amen
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by yutsuf(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2015
wait! Did he take the pix by left... b4 hiz death, same day anyways RIP

twaz his time to die shaa... may his soul rest in peace
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Bichene7(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2015
U cannot BE 2 careful to safe urself,thousands of people wear headphones everyday,maybe louder than his own,more careless than he was,some even on more busy streets.AM not saying is right to wear earpiece on the street,but always have it at the back of your mind that God is the one that saves and that u cannot be too carefull to be save.so stop laying blames.RIP BRO
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Bichene7(m): 9:52am On Nov 16, 2015
brize:
Earpiece is not a street thing, people should stop watching and copying every shit they see on television because it does not happen for reality.... Earphone is for Dj in a club or you in your house simple....

I saw someone, a man in a ladies machine and putting on earpiece and was speeding to his speed ability but what drew my attention was how close one tipper that was go toward the same lane was to it and i am 100% sure that because of the earpiece he can not hear the horn of the tipper talk more of hearing the sound of it........then I wondered the song that boy or man will be listening that is worth more than his life(whether precious or useless life) and the preciouse lives of innocent people plying the road too..... Well i came to a conclusion that Black men are indeed useless
were are from
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by 2SWT(f): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2015
mindtricks:

Dearie, that is how daft we common Nigerians can at times.
everyone wanna be a news agent
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Bishops10(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2015
omaniblog:
This Accident Happened 13th November 2015

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZhYYFWm6-Ws/Vkj376Yto0I/AAAAAAAAAPQ/vw4SUG3F5I0/s320/dude_%25289jahub.com%2529.jpg[/img]

From the report i had, he was a dance and stunt guy, His friends said he was a gifted boy.

Was A student of Zero Limit Computers,

He was knocked down by a truck while listening to music with his ‪#‎EarPhone‬ on His way Walking.

Spread the news and save a life now. Learn from this.

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2015/11/this-young-guy-died-playing-music-with.html
God help us!
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Bichene7(m): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Black men are indeed useless[/quote]useless?were ar u from
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by NemzySeries(m): 9:56am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Me like wearing earpiece while driving
ride on.....wen ur turn reach dem go announce here
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by odeku457(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2015
God Rest his young Soul.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Emeka71(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
But I ride bicycle on the highway with ear-piece on.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by odeku457(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
brize:

Well i came to a conclusion that Black men are indeed useless

So you are useless or are you a green MAN. :O
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by tete7000(m): 10:07am On Nov 16, 2015
while I was young my father used to warn me that nothing kills like stupidity. I have grown and found that statement to be true and I remain grateful to him. Many young people are dying daily of stupidity. They do stu_pid things that hasten their exit from this world to the world beyond. How do someone walk on a busy motor road and block himself from the world around him. That really is the height of stupidi_ty. No wonder the holy book says 'My people die from lack of knowledge, they perish from lack of understanding'
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by wayitis: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2015
dkronicle:
Ehya.. Yung niggah sha... So he didn't roll to 2016... Me dat can't leave my ear phone for 1hr..

God cont saving US o
simply using airpiece on the road.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by schumastic(m): 10:35am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:

who we go ask undecided
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2015
But am addicted to my earphones cry
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by ignis: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Xynthialuvy:
. Soul of music
Like seriously?
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by bigtt76(f): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Sad ...can't remember when I used an ear piece to listen to music on my phone undecided its a no no for me. RIP boi
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Originalsly: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Richy4:

There's nothing wrong with it. I do it all the time. The way you turn on the radio or car stereo is the same as listening to music with headphones

The best thing is to concentrate on where you are going and focus and You are not doing it with your ears.

Besides you got AC in your car and the window was closed how would you know what some one else is saying or doing . You have done no wrong dear.
If you turn on the car radio/stereo....can you carry on a conversation with someone else present? If you are listening to radio/music via earpiece/headphone....can you carry on a conversation with someone else present? Go figure. When on the road you only need to focus on where you are going....hearing is not important. How would you know if there's a speeding wreckless driver approaching you from behind?...or hear people shouting for you to get out if the way?....like the guy killed who most likely never heard the warning shouts of people seeing him walk into danger? Your third point is wayyyy above my head...for that I need to get high.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by BeauHomme: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Same outfit in both pictures. Guess the left pix was his last photograph alive.

RIP boy. Lesson to your friends
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
brize:
........then I wondered the song that boy or man will be listening to that is worth more than his life(whether precious or useless life)

Probably "Holding on to Hell" by Gin wigmore
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Certifiedboss: 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:

Your own is madness . why wear earpiece in your car
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by 247notire(m): 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
onajo2000:
When he get there (hell ) he will be given the #11,000,000 earpiece to continue with
Is ur father the custodian of hellfire? How did u come to such a miserable conclusion?
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by scarr: 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
SirJeffry:
Do that in developed countries and get yourself a police ticket "fine". One ear is allowed though.

Rip youngie, reincarnate to accomplish your dreams if you can.
Bros pls can u state d developed country where ull get a police ticket for using an headset or earpiece as u might like to call it.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
eyaa.... painful oo
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by dwesternmall: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Xynthialuvy(f): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
ignis:
Like seriously?
. M telin u
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
kobonaire:

Bad advice .... listening to music through your headsets = listening to music loud through your car's stereo and is an unsafe driving practice ...

Assuming you read what I have written and comprehend it, you would not have said this.

No body was talking about loud music. your key world was loud music. what I was saying is different from what you just said.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Richy4(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Originalsly:
If you turn on the car radio/stereo....can you carry on a conversation with someone else present? If you are listening to radio/music via earpiece/headphone....can you carry on a conversation with someone else present? Go figure. When on the road you only need to focus on where you are going....hearing is not important. How would you know if there's a speeding wreckless driver approaching you from behind?...or hear people shouting for you to get out if the way?....like the guy killed who most likely never heard the warning shouts of people seeing him walk into danger? Your third point is wayyyy above my head...for that I need to get high.

Sorry bro I really need to ask. what kind of car do you guys drive in Nigeria that you need to open your window to check people screaming, no rear-view mirror to check the back?

I also want to know what you wanted me to figure out because there is no one in his or her right mind will put headset on when he/she has a passenger.

maybe every one you see wind down their window while embarking on journey and you feel it was the norm. I just have to tell you now that it's not....

I still maintain my stand that there is nothing wrong with putting a headset on and listening to music while driving. I don't know about Nigeria but I have never heard of any law against that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.