Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,738 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Save My Life Please! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save My Life Please! (2099 Views)

How Can I Save My Aunts Marriage? Help / I Am So Ashamed Of My Life Please Help Me / MMM Cros, Pls Save My Dying Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save My Life Please! by Sent4rmabove: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
This post is strictly for the matured minds..bashers please keep off,you not needed now at least for the moment.

May I begin my story, though it might appear lengthy please do take time to read and advice me accordingly.

My life has been showered with love and care from both my family, my friends and Ioved ones. I have been into a relationship that's more than 2years old and I must confess its been grossed with affection and care. We've both dreamt of a life together, we've dreamt of building an empire together, and hope to live a fulfilled life someday. As every lady I got a biological clock too, and time waits for no one. There are a few crazy things I've done and sacrificed to keep my relationship going, one of which I have turned down so many suitors because I hope to spend my life with the one I love.
Trouble started first when I got to find out the one I love cheated on me, I trusted him though at first (FYI we both agreed to remain chastised in our dating period even though we go a long way kiss*ng,cuddling,romanc*ng but we have kept s*x outside our relationship ). Like every lady I felt hurt
and wanted a break,and also like one with a compassionate heart, I forgave when he became remorseful. Things got a little better not until recently like every decent good and beautiful girl who gets suitors often, he got to find out about one who's on my neck, he got furious and avoided me.
He has forgotten that there are times I stood by him when things were toughs, I was careful never to be demanding as he isn't working and is still looking for a job as well as making ends meet. I have been patient and I wish to settle down soon (my clock ticks) and like every lady I pray for a better life for him too(things are not easy you know). Also I got too find out that he is seeing someone, which I confronted him about and he told me straight to my face that what I haven't been giving him someone else gives him, I felt hurt.
This is my point, I think I need counsel on how to get a break, I've got other suitors whom I know if they show me care and affection I'll develop love,he is kindah a jealous person and might kill me if I tell him openly(he might kill me)#my fear tho# even if he is cheating and gets me hurt. another fear I've got is he might turn out to ruin my life and might dump my sorry ass someday if I keep hanging on him (don't blame me because sometimes when I look into him I see a different being someone different what want he use to be when we first met). Life is full of ups and down and I have made up my heart to move on if I get good advice on how to end this whole relationship without losing my mind and my life#just my fear#.

Forgive my typographical errors!.
Thank u.
Re: Save My Life Please! by Rixy007(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Is it me or is it dat av read dx same story somewhere before.. I'll comment fully when I remember

1 Like

Re: Save My Life Please! by bronzegoddess(f): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
For some reason I feel sorry for you sad

But seriously, where does ur jobless boyfriend get the guts to treat u like this He doesn't have anythn and he's misbehaving.

I don't think breaking up with someone is that hard, a simple text message will do undecided

3 Likes

Re: Save My Life Please! by osesology(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Just as I settle down to watch late night movie, this one pops up. Alrite I'll modify my post later.
Re: Save My Life Please! by dundayo: 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
its really sad hw things can b in relatnshps atimes,but first of all,the no sex theory in the relatnshp,did u suggest it or it was his idea?,
2ndly,no guy want to part wit b gal witout getin laid wit afta keepin u for so long a time,
3rdly,a guy is only jealous wen a gal stil means sometin to him,

my candid advise,try nt to b too desperate 2 keep him,mayb God is tryin 2 save u problem later in d future,keep all suitors as friends so dat u hav enough distractn even if he wil break it,let him end it himself...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Save My Life Please! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
I am going to be as direct as possible. Try and adhere to these rules and you will be fine.

1. Dont bother reading advise from female posters, maybe they could have helped on some other threads but they will mislead you on this one cos this is a problem that only sm1 with a d..ick can understand.

2. You are right. You need to break up with him and move on. Your instincts will not decieve you. Trust me you need to break up with him and please do it once. If you are breaking up never take him back cos if you do you will regret that actions.

3. The reason you need to break up is because that man is being phucked elsewhere and that shows he is enduring that relationship.

4. You too are culpable cos you probably su.cking his di..ck and he also licking your VG but since you both havent had penetrative se.x you are here decieveing just yourselves that you are in a no sex relationship, pretty comical.

5. The only thing making him to be concerned now is his ego, pride and probably his dangerous temper like you alluded and not his love for you.

The decision is yours to make.

11 Likes

Re: Save My Life Please! by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Sent4rmabove:
This post is strictly for the matured minds..bashers please keep off,you not needed now at least for the moment.

May I begin my story, though it might appear lengthy please do take time to read and advice me accordingly.

My life has been showered with love and care from both my family, my friends and Ioved ones. I have been into a relationship that's more than 2years old and I must confess its been grossed with affection and care. We've both dreamt of a life together, we've dreamt of building an empire together, and hope to live a fulfilled life someday. As every lady I got a biological clock too, and time waits for no one. There are a few crazy things I've done and sacrificed to keep my relationship going, one of which I have turned down so many suitors because I hope to spend my life with the one I love.
Trouble started first when I got to find out the one I love cheated on me, I trusted him though at first (FYI we both agreed to remain chastised in our dating period even though we go a long way kiss*ng,cuddling,romanc*ng but we have kept s*x outside our relationship ). Like every lady I felt hurt
and wanted a break,and also like one with a compassionate heart, I forgave when he became remorseful. Things got a little better not until recently like every decent good and beautiful girl who gets suitors often, he got to find out about one who's on my neck, he got furious and avoided me.
He has forgotten that there are times I stood by him when things were toughs, I was careful never to be demanding as he isn't working and is still looking for a job as well as making ends meet. I have been patient and I wish to settle down soon (my clock ticks) and like every lady I pray for a better life for him too(things are not easy you know). Also I got too find out that he is seeing someone, which I confronted him about and he told me straight to my face that what I haven't been giving him someone else gives him, I felt hurt.
This is my point, I think I need counsel on how to get a break, I've got other suitors whom I know if they show me care and affection I'll develop love,he is kindah a jealous person and might kill me if I tell him openly(he might kill me)#my fear tho# even if he is cheating and gets me hurt. another fear I've got is he might turn out to ruin my life and might dump my sorry ass someday if I keep hanging on him (don't blame me because sometimes when I look into him I see a different being someone different what want he use to be when we first met). Life is full of ups and down and I have made up my heart to move on if I get good advice on how to end this whole relationship without losing my mind and my life#just my fear#.

Thank u.

Awww honey cry.

I understand where you are coming from but you have to be strong. It's obvious that you have searched your heart and analysed your whole situation and you KNOW that you have to leave him. It will not be easy to leave this long term relationship (been there). You have to do it. I would never condone marriage to someone who is already cheating. You can do it. Gird your loins

Start looking for what to do to fill the void when it's over. Work? Business?, hobby? . If yo make your life move in a positive direction then this will be the best decision you ever make.
Re: Save My Life Please! by dayleke: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Eeyah
Re: Save My Life Please! by jabojafa(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2015
my dear dish his sorry a.ss, he is nt even remorseful rather he is tryin to use it against u dt wot u cudnt giv him sum1 is. Hmmm jst giv sum1 else a chance afta breaking up with. Bt dont do dt wit him in a room or alone oh, it cud b disastrous shinc he is tempered. Mk up ur mind n neva go back to him even if he cum beggin. Pray abt it first befor u open up d door to suitors again and marry d one dt u tink is best.
Re: Save My Life Please! by stonecoldcafe: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Sent4rmabove:

This is my point, I think I need counsel on how to get a break, I've got other suitors whom I know if they show me care and affection I'll develop love[b],he is kindah a jealous person and might kill me if I tell him openly(he might kill me)#my fear tho# even if he is cheating and gets me hurt.[/b] another fear I've got is he might turn out to ruin my life and might dump my sorry ass someday if I keep hanging on him (don't blame me because sometimes when I look into him I see a different being someone different what want he use to be when we first met). Life is full of ups and down and I have made up my heart to move on if I get good advice on how to end this whole relationship without losing my mind and my life#just my fear#.

Thank u.

I'm more concerned about the part in bold. Kill you and you think that's normal?
Please be wise, dude is even out there dating someone else and you cant move on for your sanity? What for?
Listen, just tell him its over, SAY IT AND MEAN IT, don't go back to your vomit after that
lose his number, delete him from your life and phone, don't entertain any begging or telling others to help him beg
Be respectful if he comes around and just say ''i'm sorry its over''
Don't go and meet him in dark corners or even Mr Biggs and co.
Keep it simple and move on
Your heart will heal over time, give it time to heal. I know you are having suitors but allow yourself get over this man then give love a go
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Save My Life Please! by Sent4rmabove: 10:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Hi dundayo,
I did tho..(every girls says that at first)...I find it difficult giving in because first I have the feelings that I should be prepared to accept what comes out of it..and I also need to be ready too..sex is psychological..
Also if you've seen us *earlier than now,youll suggest marriage asap..lol
if I mean something to him,why does he start a quarrel and always want me to be the first to initiate a peace talk. You see I've endured in silence g have played a good girl(though we got our weak sides), I think its high time I act fast before poo will be rubbed over my face. I use to think if a man finds a good girl, he keeps her close to his heart and cherishes her come worth may.#alessonlearnt#....He has been nice over the years..and when he reads this he might come crawling on his knees #he is a nl tho# You never no what you got till you lose it
thanks for your advice tho
dundayo:
its really sad hw things can b in relatnshps atimes,but first of all,the no sex theory in the relatnshp,did u suggest it or it was his idea?,
2ndly,no guy want to part wit b gal witout getin laid wit afta keepin u for so long a time,
3rdly,a guy is only jealous wen a gal stil means sometin to him,
my candid advise,try nt to b too desperate 2 keep him,mayb God is tryin 2 save u problem later in d future,keep all suitors as friends so dat u hav enough distractn even if he wil break it,let him end it himself...
Re: Save My Life Please! by Sent4rmabove: 10:43am On Nov 16, 2015
bronzegoddess:
For some reason I feel sorry for you sad

But seriously, where does ur jobless boyfriend get the guts to treat u like this He doesn't have anythn and he's misbehaving.

I don't think breaking up with someone is that hard, a simple text message will do undecided

Hi,
I was blinded with the affection and care he showed me over the years...One big problem he has is anger..he can keep malice and will later come to his sense much later only to plead..it hurts..the problem with him now is I see a very dim future with him..may I have a reason to be happy at least..peace..
thanks tho
Re: Save My Life Please! by Sent4rmabove: 10:47am On Nov 16, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

I'm more concerned about the part in bold. Kill you and you think that's normal?
Please be wise, dude is even out there dating someone else and you cant move on for your sanity? What for?
Listen, just tell him its over, SAY IT AND MEAN IT, don't go back to your vomit after that
lose his number, delete him from your life and phone, don't entertain any begging or telling others to help him beg
Be respectful if he comes around and just say ''i'm sorry its over''
Don't go and meet him in dark corners or even Mr Biggs and co.
Keep it simple and move on
Your heart will heal over time, give it time to heal. I know you are having suitors but allow yourself get over this man then give love a go
Goodluck

that's my fear,,,..he hasn't raised a finger at me before...maybe because when I sense he is angry I stay very far away from his#i no fit shout# He has warned me severally never to break his heart.. thats why I needed a better way to backoff
Re: Save My Life Please! by medoyin(m): 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sent4rmabove:

that's my fear,,,..he hasn't raised a finger at me before...maybe because when I sense he is angry I stay very far away from his#i no fit shout# He has warned me severally never to break his heart.. thats why I needed a better way to backoff

Warned you..? Does he own your life? No, he doesn't. The only problem I forsee is this, if he apologise with his family members, you will accept him into your life again but if you can stand by "IT IS OVER" and mean it my dear, just tell your new guy the whole story,he will watch over you and his plans will never be around where the guy resides only if, he truly loves you.

You don't owe any damn body your happiness, be bold and follow your instincts....#NSBM
Re: Save My Life Please! by bronzegoddess(f): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sent4rmabove:

Hi,
I was blinded with the affection and care he showed me over the years...One big problem he has is anger..he can keep malice and will later come to his sense much later only to plead..it hurts..the problem with him now is I see a very dim future with him..may I have a reason to be happy at least..peace..
thanks tho

Ehnnnn, if u see a dim future with him, break up with him na, life no hard reach like that.
Re: Save My Life Please! by Richy4(m): 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
<<<<<<<<<<<KEY POINT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

" What you have not been giving me, someone............." That would have been enough reason to end it or stay on it.

I hope you know marriage is not always a bed of roses right? so when you get married with him and you had misunderstanding, he goes out and someone will give it to him abi?

You know during pregnancy and childbirth, that is when to test faithful guys right? you don't feel like having sex because your body was heavy and gets angry and goes out to get it right? fanciful diseases is in town and some of them can kill. u don't come in here next time and open a thread on how you love your husband and you gave him your virginity and he infected you with.........
And you will later claim you did not see the sign, now this is a very good sign that he will cheat in future.

so advice yourself if you will stay with him and change him or you will issue a red card.

As for him killing you, that is unfounded. if u have made up your mind to break up with him and you are scared, SMS him to meet you in a public place like restaurant or Mr. Biggs. If you have trusted male cousins, tell them to accompany you but let them seat in a fear location looking out for you. tell them your mission and a lot male cousin like that kinda of things. especially when they knew someone is messing with their sister.

Lastly. I will advise you to stop this biological clock thing. so that you won't make mistake in life..........

Marriage is good but you can still be happy without a man attached to your happiness.
Goodluck

5 Likes

Re: Save My Life Please! by Margy: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
You have heard what the poster above me said...please leave him. face your life...someone better who'll cherish you and respect the fact you kept yourself for him will come...a cheat will always be a cheat..to be fore warned is to be fore armed..God bless you for keeping yourself ..your type is rare
Re: Save My Life Please! by karbridals(f): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
My dear pls move on.that guy will dump u as soon as he gets a job and start living a good.u are a woman and that is not waiting for u..so let's say u wait for him for then next 2/3 and at the end he dumps u,where will u start from then?

Just marry one of the guys coming for ur hand in marriage that u like,with time u will get to love him more than this ur man..from the way u sound,this ur relationship will end in tears.
Re: Save My Life Please! by chival(f): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
Of all the issues you raised in your post, one stands out to me and is a sure sign you need to end this relationship fast- the fact that you are afraid he could kill you. Your relationship is obviously unhealthy and you need to end it NOW. Be careful though and involve your family as well. May God protect you and give you a deserving spouse.
Re: Save My Life Please! by Ursino(f): 5:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
My Lil sister, just run, you hear? Don't look back. That guy is a bastard. He doesn't deserve you. Delete him completely. He is not a husband material. Be open to other nice suitors, but be wise. Don't just open your legs, and also avoid all those kissing, romancing, fingering etc that you mentioned in your post. They are all forms of sexual satisfaction. If you really want to say no to sex, mean it in all aspects.
It's not all relationships that end in marriage. Don't be myopic. Boyfriend/girlfriendship is not equal to pure love and blissful marriage. If he can go about sleeping with other women, it means it's in him. And the worst u can do is trying to change him. Run run run and run. Leave him. I'm sure he will get his type later.
Can you imagine! He doesn't even have a job yet, and you are planning marriage with him. Maybe in 10years time! Add 10 to your age, give me the answer, and we can talk later.
Re: Save My Life Please! by thorpido(m): 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's an unhealthy relationship.He says to your face that he can get it somewhere else since you are not giving him and you still think you should stay?
You could send him a text that it's over and avoid him hence or you could even meet him in a public place and have some male friends around.

If you really don't want sex in a relationship,also avoid all that kissing,sucking,romancing,etc you indulge in.
Re: Save My Life Please! by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2015
OP If you cant tell him, then act it,
Frustrate the relationship
Withdraw affection, care and put on a negative attitude...
Nag about everything and anything,,, ranging from money to buy card, change of wardrobe, how desperately you want to get married to him and start having children, how much you wish he was in a 3 BR apartment so he can come pay bride price.
He will not be able to meet up, then he will withdraw and then you will seem like the victim....
With being the victim, he wont want to kill you again.... grin
Re: Save My Life Please! by Vikky014(f): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
Guitarlife:
I am going to be as direct as possible. Try and adhere to these rules and you will be fine.

1. Dont bother reading advise from female posters, maybe they could have helped on some other threads but they will mislead you on this one cos this is a problem that only sm1 with a d..ick can understand.

2. You are right. You need to break up with him and move on. Your instincts will not decieve you. Trust me you need to break up with him and please do it once. If you are breaking up never take him back cos if you do you will regret that actions.

3. The reason you need to break up is because that man is being phucked elsewhere and that shows he is enduring that relationship.

4. You too are culpable cos you probably su.cking his di..ck and he also licking your VG but since you both havent had penetrative se.x you are here decieveing just yourselves that you are in a no sex relationship, pretty comical.

5. The only thing making him to be concerned now is his ego, pride and probably his dangerous temper like you alluded and not his love for you.

The decision is yours to make.
hahahaha.@4
op pls break up wt him by giving him space.stp calln him
Re: Save My Life Please! by dundayo: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=Sent4rmabove post=40073659]Hi dundayo,
I did tho..(every girls says that at first)...I find it difficult giving in because first I have the feelings that I should be prepared to accept what comes out of it..and I also need to be ready too..sex is psychological..
Also if you've seen us *earlier than now,youll suggest marriage asap..lol
if I mean something to him,why does he start a quarrel and always want me to be the first to initiate a peace talk. You see I've endured in silence g have played a good girl(though we got our weak sides),

I use to think if a man finds a good girl, he keeps her close to his heart and cherishes her come worth may.#alessonlearnt#....He has been nice over the years...

[uwl sis,sorry 4 d late response tho, i blv with all these comments you shld hav been on "prison break mission" by nw,lol...
its a pity he got decieved,he was on the wrong side of friends advise,thank God it happened nw and nt later,anyway,sori abt d wastd tim,jst dnt 4get d lessons]
Re: Save My Life Please! by Smhart1(f): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
You don't know what she is facing till you date a broke guy with ego

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help, A Day Light Robbery At My Work Place / My Wife Left The House With Our Son To Her Parents House For Almost 2 Weeks / My Sister Has Lost Interest In Things Of The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.