Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar (11164 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yoruba will not like this.

After the huge success recorded in Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers, watch the Cross Riverians come out in support of Biafra.

I am proud of my State, I am proud of Biafra.

iPOB.

49 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Do us proud Cross River and shame the Zoo.

41 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Chanchit: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lmao! And the exercise continues.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by EasternPride: 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Shai OP, u for relax eh, we wanted to break d story on NL tomorrow ni.

Calabar zonal coordinator wanted it tomorrow sef, but it has to be agreed on Tuesday.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by bugzbunny: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Viva biafra
Only the name can make a healthy yoloba man have dycentry in 2 minutes cheesy

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by bugzbunny: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
I once saw a yoruba girl crying.. She was being consoled by the mum.. She told the mum dat uche hv started again... The mum was like wat happened.. Wat did he do.. She said uche told her dat very soon.. Igbos will hv biafra and leave yoruba... The mum said No... Stop crying.. They can't leave us.. We are one.. Buhari will not allow it.. Its Biafra.. She summoned all her sons and told them to invade evry biafran threads on net including nairaland and cause confusion...
The eldest son asked the mum...how is it our biz?...we should be talking of our own odua republic and moreover It dosent concern us... But the mum rebuked him and ordered them to heed to her command... They can't leave us at the mercy of hausa fulani... cheesy grin grin.. We are already their slaves...they will wipe us all

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by EternalTruths: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2015
@Op

You are a wicked guyyyyy

Do you want the descendants of the fallen angels oduduwa/obatala to commit suicide through otapiapia. grin

Some regions in Nigeria will die of hypertension. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by bolabolakemi(f): 12:50am On Nov 16, 2015
cool
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Money40: 1:08am On Nov 16, 2015
, 6 million match the mother of all protest, calabar make us proud as your coordinator promised

15 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Yawns!! Spits on op, runs out off thread.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by EasternLion: 1:14am On Nov 16, 2015
This will basically put "We SS" squad into frenzy mode.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by simplycarro: 1:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Pls don't stop
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Femolacaster(m): 1:54am On Nov 16, 2015
E no go beta for all those almajiris mentioning Yoruba on this thread. What's Yoruba problem with your "self-determination, or even your protest as long as the madness is restricted to your region. Ndi ara

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by fineguy11(m): 4:30am On Nov 16, 2015
IPOB in calabar...LOL

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ikechu1278: 4:32am On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

Watch they'll tell you that you are "SE igbo" from Abia and Anambra state that came to Calabar to protest.

After which, we going to have an APC politician who will form "Calabar elders" announcing a press release to bash Biafra and forming "One Nigeria"

Watch, who wants to bet me that's the outcome...

24 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by JusticeSeeker: 6:06am On Nov 16, 2015
They'll be transported in trailers and lorries as usual to Calabar. why can't this demo go on simultaneously in all the states that IPOB claim to be biafra? bunch of fraudsters faking almost everything both at home and a abroad.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by halix239(f): 6:39am On Nov 16, 2015
The only time we (arewa) ll take Biafra serious is wen we see 10 igbo people protesting with placards in kano or Kaduna. until then protest can continue

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by YoruBanger: 6:51am On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

Can you imagine? They will open a biafra thread and start screaming Yoruba everywhere, and later spew trash that Yoruba are on there biafra thread. They are just seeking for attention, foolish people.

If they like they should carry their aerobics exercise/marches reach Cameroon and Gabon, na their shingba be dat. Yorubas like myself have made it abundantly clear that we support their agitation yet they still try to scapegoat us as enemies of their ambition. Even during the last Biafran war/agitation, Yorubas were neural until they decided to invade our lands via Ore. They should just leave us alone for God's sake.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ucheKingston(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2015
(VIDEO) A Letter Of Solidarity To Paris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=486XIAqio_M
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by dododawa1: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2015
What d igbos don't understand is that we YORUBA wanted the BIAFIRA more than then, The HAUSA are the one never wanted it,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by flozybk(f): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Yoruba will not like this.

After the huge success recorded in Delta, Bayelsa and Rivers, watch the Cross Riverians come out in support of Biafra.

I am proud of my State, I am proud of Biafra.

iPOB.

which success recorded in Rivers..
becoz u people imported Biafrans from Aba and they have been going to different location protesting u people feel dat SS support u people...
when FG finally gives u people Biafra country which will comprise of Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enungu and Ebonyi let me see how many people from SS will be willing to leave their homes and relocate to SE

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Jaideyone(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2015
lmao Biafra protest in calabar? bunch of clowns.

the same cross river I know? where I worked for a year? the protest is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2015
EasternPride:
Shai OP, u for relax eh, we wanted to break d story on NL tomorrow ni.

Calabar zonal coordinator wanted it tomorrow sef, but it has to be agreed on Tuesday.

Sorry bro. I was too excited. Cross River is my State.

God Bless biafra

11 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Let me see any yoruba scammer that comes to this thread claiming cross river.

I am a son of the soil and I will deal with them.

God bless Biafrans

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2015
JusticeSeeker:
They'll be transported in trailers and lorries as usual to Calabar. why can't this demo go on simultaneously in all the states that IPOB claim to be biafra? bunch of fraudsters faking almost everything both at home and a abroad.

Yoruba demon. Leave us alone. Go to your yoruba thread.

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2015
halix239:
The only time we (arewa) ll take Biafra serious is wen we see 10 igbo people protesting with placards in kano or Kaduna. until then protest can continue

Islamic terrorist. Leave biafra alone.

14 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2015
Jaideyone:
lmao Biafra protest in calabar? bunch of clowns.

the same cross river I know? where I worked for a year? the protest is dead on arrival

Yoruba demon, sorry.

12 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Jaideyone(m): 8:38am On Nov 16, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Yoruba demon, sorry.
yeah call me anything you like. we are used to the name calling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ALISMILE(m): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Do us proud Cross River and shame the Zoo.
u re practically pleading for support! U think its that easy! The SS see tru u! The last tin we want is to be minority under ibos! We remain d pple of ND! Continue ur importation of protesters for all we care!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Deputy Governor, Moses, Commissions Borehole (PICS) / Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority / Nigeria’s Foreign Reserves Grow To $36.9b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.