Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Thread For South South Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thread For South South Igbos (12566 Views)

Fayose, Ambode, Amosun, Akeredolu In Abeokuta For South-West Governors Forum / South South Igbos Are Not Aware Of SS/ND Republic / SGF: New Deal For South-east Over Ekweremadu-tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
I want us to understand that though we are carved into minority states we are not minorities. We are part and parcel of a greater whole which is the IGBO NATION. We wont settle for less in the name of minority because in the event of crisis no body will call us minority, we will always be dealt as igbos not as ndokis,ikwerres,egbemas,ogbas or ndonis. We can not run away from our shadow neither can we do so to our identity.

When ijaws was protesting against the long rule of igbos in our dear state(rivers), they did not see it as ikwerre rule or ndoni rule but saw it as an igbo rule. During the event of PH ownership crisis the ijaws claimed that ikwerres are igbos and that they should go back to the uplands because they(okrika/ijaw) are the owners of the land ant that ikwerres are migrants from upland.

Though i am a not strong believer in the biafran project i do understand that our destinies are lumped together with our upland brothers and even if we have grieviances due to the Civil war we should learn how to resolve our problems internally. IGBOS MUST LEARN HOW TO STOP WASHING HER DIRTY LINENS OUTSIDE FOR THE AMUSEMENT OF OUR FOES.
The purpose of this thread is to raise a resistance against the emotional and psychological war being waged against us by some opportunist. Some elements in this forum opened their cavity and said that igbos are inconsequential and has no bargaining power in the nigerian politics.

In reference to this i want to categorically state that IGBOS ARE THE LARGEST PRODUCERS OF NIGERIAN CRUDE OIL AND GAS. This is contrary to the view held by many that thinks ijaws holds the statues quo. This can be seen when all the igbo oil wells in abia,imo.anambra,delta and rivers state is sumed up and This is not exclusive to the oil alone igbos are also the largest ethnic group in south south and in the niger delta. This is because when all the igbos in rivers,delta and edo state is added we constitute the largest group in ss and ND.

When germany was divided into east and west germany, it was the responsibility of germans to unite and shake of the division created by their foes, therefore, it is our responsibility to unite in such times like this.
The south south is a blessing in disguise for we the igbos because we will continue to dominate and constitute the majority in the region

igbo bu ofu
igbo amaka
igbos has the best human ans natural resource in nigeria
igbo bu igbo ana m ekele o
i rep oyigbo(rivers){parternal} and egbema(imo){maternal}
NB if you are not igbo pls keep off
oya my brothers come in and throw your comments
upland igbos you are allowed to contribute

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
You all in low land or down land in south south should know that you are Igbo as far as you keep identifying as such and others keep seeing you as such.
We at upland area are with all of us and will keep protecting our interests. Just keep faith.

From a true Biafran son.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ruggedboy01: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Please let the igbos in s/s fight for themselves..... my brothers/sisters from S/E should avoid this thread like poo. Before the call us land grabbers cum oyel thieves

cc tonyebarcanista cum truckpusher

Let the enmity created in our mist continue as they are enjoying the e-war grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ogbas and Ikwerre are now Igbos .

What a bunch of deluded m0rons. grin grin grin grin

Smh....
Hopeathand come and see o. grin

14 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by EternalTruths: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ogbas and Ikwerre are now Igbos .

What a bunch of deluded m0rons. grin grin grin grin

Smh....
Hopeathand come and see o. grin

They are what they choose to be

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by EternalTruths: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:
For all SS Igbos,I say welcome
Nnoo....
1]Abi/Legbo(Cross river state)
2]Ekpeye/Ekpāhia(Rivers state)
3]Ogba(Rivers state)
4]Ndoni(Rivers state)
5]Egbema(Rivers state)
6]Ikwerre(Rivers state)
7]Etche/Omuma(Rivers state)
8]Obigbo(Rivers state)
9]Opobo(Rivers state)
10]Bonny(Rivers state)
11]Ika(Anioma state)
12]Enuani(Anioma state)
13]Ukwuani(Anioma state)

Ala Igbo ñuo nu!! cool

You didn't include indigenous Igbos in Akwa ibom

27 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:

They are what they choose to be

olodo , continue deceiving yourselves.
I have warned you that our people are not Igbos and will reject you anytime . grin

Mark my words

17 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by EternalTruths: 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have warned you that our people are not Igbos and will reject you anytime . grin

Mark my words

Until then, your opinion remains personal and inconsequential to the scheme of things. cool

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by hkidola00(m): 11:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
explorer250:
I want us to understand that though we are carved into minority states we are not minorities. We are part and parcel of a greater whole which is the IGBO NATION. We wont settle for less in the name of minority because in the event of crisis no body will call us minority, we will always be dealt as igbos not as ndokis,ikwerres,egbemas,ogbas or ndonis. We can not run away from our shadow neither can we do so to our identity.

When ijaws was protesting against the long rule of igbos in our dear state(rivers), they did not see it as ikwerre rule or ndoni rule but saw it as an igbo rule. During the event of PH ownership crisis the ijaws claimed that ikwerres are igbos and that they should go back to the uplands because they(okrika/ijaw) are the owners of the land ant that ikwerres are migrants from upland.

Though i am a not strong believer in the biafran project i do understand that our destinies are lumped together with our upland brothers and even if we have grieviances due to the Civil war we should learn how to resolve our problems internally. IGBOS MUST LEARN HOW TO STOP WASHING HER DIRTY LINENS OUTSIDE FOR THE AMUSEMENT OF OUR FOES.
The purpose of this thread is to raise a resistance against the emotional and psychological war being waged against us by some opportunist. Some elements in this forum opened their cavity and said that igbos are inconsequential and has no bargaining power in the nigerian politics.

In reference to this i want to categorically state that IGBOS ARE THE LARGEST PRODUCERS OF NIGERIAN CRUDE OIL AND GAS. This is contrary to the view held by many that thinks ijaws holds the statues quo. This can be seen when all the igbo oil wells in abia,imo.anambra,delta and rivers state is sumed up and This is not exclusive to the oil alone igbos are also the largest ethnic group in south south and in the niger delta. This is because when all the igbos in rivers,delta and edo state is added we constitute the largest group in ss and ND.

When germany was divided into east and west germany, it was the responsibility of germans to unite and shake of the division created by their foes, therefore, it is our responsibility to unite in such times like this.
The south south is a blessing in disguise for we the igbos because we will continue to dominate and constitute the majority in the region

igbo bu ofu
igbo amaka
igbos has the best human ans natural resource in nigeria
igbo bu igbo ana m ekele o
i rep oyigbo(rivers){parternal} and egbema(imo){maternal}
NB if you are not igbo pls keep off
oya my brothers come in and throw your comments
upland igbos you are allowed to contribute

5 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
We know ourselves. When ijaws was killing us our upland brothers gave us an ijaw dominance free rivers state by supporting the creation of bayelsa state

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:
For all SS Igbos,I say welcome
Nnoo....
1]Abi/Legbo(Cross river state)
2]Ekpeye/Ekpāhia(Rivers state)
3]Ogba(Rivers state)
4]Ndoni(Rivers state)
5]Egbema(Rivers state)
6]Ikwerre(Rivers state)
7]Etche/Omuma(Rivers state)
8]Obigbo(Rivers state)
9]Opobo(Rivers state)
10]Bonny(Rivers state)
11]Ika(Anioma state)
12]Enuani(Anioma state)
13]Ukwuani(Anioma state)

Ala Igbo ñuo nu!! cool
grin this is the most ridiculous list I have ever seen in my life .
Why don't you call your kin and kith in these areas to do a survey and give you an answer instead of dreaming of rainfall and a river in a desert?

6 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ruggedboy01: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Mark my words
are u telling me there's no igbos in ss Bros I think u taking this ur hatred too far

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Obiagu1(m): 11:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
My brothers, I greet you all.
I'm from the SE but my allegiance is to the greater Igbo nation.

Igbo bu/wu ofu.
Together we shall conquer and overcome.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Coolabbie: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:

You didn't include indigenous Igbos in Akwa ibom
E be like say your head don begin touch.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Obiagu1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
ruggedboy01:
are u telling me there's no igbos is ss Bros I think u taking this ur hatred too far

Ignore the attention seeking ant.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by explorer250(m): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:

Mark my words
you are just an inconsequential fellow seeking undue attention and popularity on nairaland.
I will rather take the words of chibuike amaechi(an ikwerre leader) who openly declared that he is igbo and the words of ohaneze ndigbo president in rivers state who is ikwerre than a faceless hopeathand who could be anybody

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by EternalTruths: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Coolabbie:

Mumu wey no know the road to her village

Go around the border area to find out more especially with annang people cool

10 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Macelliot(m): 12:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Coolabbie:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igboland

2 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Coolabbie: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2015
EternalTruths:

Mumu wey know no the road to her village

Go around the border area to find out more especially with annang people cool
My mum is from Annang, Essien Udim to be precise.
Come and tell me my history teacher Chike.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by bugzbunny: 12:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:

Mark my words
Your people?...your people?
Who are u to have people or speak for anyone
Computer riffraff
Getaway frm this thread...cow
Before I descend on you...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by EternalTruths: 12:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Coolabbie:
My mum is from Annang, Essien Udim to be precise.
Come and tell me my history teacher Chike.

As I said , you are a historical illiterate

Thank God you said your mum's place which I know you rarely visit.

This link might enlighten you

Macelliot:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2015
bugzbunny:

Your people?...your people?
Who are u to have people or speak for anyone
Computer riffraff
Getaway frm this thread...cow
Before I descend on you...
Keep bleating like goats. tongue

6 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by bugzbunny: 12:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Why don't you call your kin and kith in these areas to do a survey and give you an answer instead of dreaming of rainfall and a river in a desert?
Low life scum
Kindly push ur hate truck outa this thread
Dnt spread ur disease in here
U can't stop peace and brotherhood
U are a nonentity
Useless hausa cow

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by Truckpusher(m): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2015
Coolabbie:
These fellows are clowns. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ARIZONA123(m): 12:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:

Mark my words
. Inconsequential cretin cum dube wannabe. You are just a street urchin with no influence. Jobless mor.on

19 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by EternalTruths: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:

The link below might enlighten you

Macelliot:

8 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by bugzbunny: 12:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Keep bleating like goats. tongue
Ur generation are goats with no history
Nomadic cow

13 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by cheruv: 12:13am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Your types don't really matter
When the chips are everyone would fall in where he's naturally meant to be....this roll call is to ensure that everyone would be accounted for in 40yrs time cool

15 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by ARIZONA123(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2015
explorer250:

you are just an inconsequential fellow seeking undue attention and popularity on nairaland.
I will rather take the words of chibuike amaechi(an ikwerre leader) who openly declared that he is igbo and the words of ohaneze ndigbo president in rivers state who is ikwerre than a faceless hopeathand who could be anybody
. 5million likes for you. The guy is just soo jobless and useless that he cannot even cut his hair. Imagine. Let's ignore the troll biko

17 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by bugzbunny: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are the clown
Nobdy called cows here
Demented soul...hate harbinger

15 Likes

Re: Thread For South South Igbos by cheruv: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Pls call
Melzabull
Ezepromoe
Ikechu

And any other SS Igbo I might ve forgotten their moniker

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: We Won’t Allow Reckless Use Of Social Media / 2023: Most Nigerians Prefer Mixed-Faith Presidential Ticket – New Poll / Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.