Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp (60791 Views)

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by menix(m): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2015
They waited to be struck before doing the needful..

Hope bokoharam will strike America too, let see if they will send 30 Akara-bomb to Sambisa main camp..

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by dayo23(f): 7:53am On Nov 16, 2015
Bomb the jihadist....useless set of people
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by luvablesam(m): 7:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Them they craze well well. Did they just realise that those camp existed or they wanted them to multiply before they acted. If not for ISIS's strike on their soil,they wouldn't have done anything to help those poor civilian Syrians.

The west really aren't helping anyone but themselves.

Our government shld realise that traveling to these countries wouldn't get us any aid. Lets fix Nigeria ourselves.

10 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by kulobyno: 7:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Wake up call. They should go ahead and start bombing all Islmaic nations with jihadist trend. These terrorists would never relent until they are all subjected to defensive mode.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nihilist: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2015
grin
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 16, 2015
If it were in nigeria that bokoharam strikes,opposition and ruling parties will start the blame game.I remember when pdp was the ruling party,apc would be telling gej to resign and called him clueless.Now that it's buhari,they want collective support to tackle bokoharam.They are even releasing bokoharam suspects from military custody.Is that not an indication that they are backing them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Aminat508(f): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin
( Amin)Seconded angry

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
You guys are deceiving yourselves if you think they went there for ISIS,ISIS IS THE WEST ERRAND BOYS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND MAYHEM SO MUSLIMS WHO WANT CALIPHATE'S RETURN WILL BECOME SO DISORIENTED AND NEVER WISH FOR A CALIPHATE ANYMORE DUE TO ISIS STYLE OF MADNESS.THEY ONLY AIM IS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA..ATTACK ON ISIS IS ONLY A PRETEXT TO LAUNCH A FULL SCALE WAR.FOLKS WORLD WAR THREE(NUCLEAR WAR) IS BUILDING UP GRADUALLY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER LEAD BY THE ANTICHRIST IS LOADING.Moschiah of the Zionist is about to emerge.SYRIA IS THE BATTLEGROUND FOR WW3 WERE EMPIRES WILL PERISH RUSSIA,USA,FRANCE,IRAN,CHINA, NATO. A NEW WORLD RULING POWER EMERGES WHICH IS ISREAL which will annex From River Euphrates to the River Nile .LET THE DRAMA BEGINS.

In your dreams. See a psychiatrist

6 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by cathodekazim: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2015
They are the cause of thr problem

9/11 attack was staged by the Americans

Bush shifted the blame on Afghanistan, they attcked Afghanistan all in d name of tracking down Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden but bros, its fake, they were after the oil
This lead to da creation of several militants group
The west occupation on Afghanistan lasted for several years

Sadam Hussein of Iraq did ntn
All in the name of bringing him to book and halting his chemical weapon development
The West attacked Iraq, attacked key places, hoisted the government, killed innocent civillians, women and childen were raped
The real story, no chemical weapon was found, no incriminating evidence was found bfor we knew they were after Iraq oil,
The occupation lasted for several years and this lead to the creation of several militants and terrorist grp

Mohamma Gadaffi and Libya
the involvement of the West (US, UK, France and Italy ) in the hoisting of Gadaffi)
Before now, graduates in Libya hv access to housing, feeding and allowances, that was under Gadaffi's reign, some opposition party started a massive protest all in d name of hoisting Gaddafi's era, the West saw this as an opportunity and started serious war with him, he was killed, several civillians were killed, and now his Libya now better ? Infact worse than she used to be before, was everyday in Libya, and creation of several militant groups including ISIL, Ansaru and Bokoharam, the west backed out and left Libya to face this alone

Syria crisis
The long involvement of the US,UK, the French in the Syria crisis have lead to make the matter degenerate into a very dire condition, several factions, militant groups, deadlier group hv been formed, people dying everyday, women,children, livestocks, etc
Must the west always be involved in the affairs of other countries all in the name of checking terrorism, bringin a tyrant leader to a end etc
Before noww Gadaffi and Al'saad hv serious control of the terrorist in hand, but thr hoisting and interference hav lead to a very widespread effect and we now feel the effect. In Nigeria ( now Bokoharm killing and maiming in Nigeria and beyond borders

ISIL has cme to stay and they are in every part of the world, we have to fa the reality and we have to prepare for the remaining quarter of the world

Though I condemn this act but @ the same time we have to prepare our minds and get ready for wht is to come in the trying times ahead of us

We all know who the real antichrist are
Some ppl see the US, UK and the entire west as the messiah but no they are not

A country in support of homosexualism ( gayinism and lesbianism )

Is that not a sign of the beast ( the antechrist as stated in the bible )
The bible describe antechrist as a self imposing dictator who will have lust in his direct gender, control the world, bless people that obey him and kill those that disobey him

Countries that are allied to the US florish, countries that share diff blv with the US are being bombed everyday ( pakistan,Iraq, Palestine etc )

The United state health care policy is a real sign of 666 ( antichrist)
Not to talk of the country supreme court approving same sex marriage.

16 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Leave am for God no dey their dictionary.... No shaking we still dey look
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by texazzpete(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
You guys are deceiving yourselves if you think they went there for ISIS,ISIS IS THE WEST ERRAND BOYS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND MAYHEM SO MUSLIMS WHO WANT CALIPHATE'S RETURN WILL BECOME SO DISORIENTED AND NEVER WISH FOR A CALIPHATE ANYMORE DUE TO ISIS STYLE OF MADNESS.THEY ONLY AIM IS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA..ATTACK ON ISIS IS ONLY A PRETEXT TO LAUNCH A FULL SCALE WAR.FOLKS WORLD WAR THREE(NUCLEAR WAR) IS BUILDING UP GRADUALLY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER LEAD BY THE ANTICHRIST IS LOADING.Moschiah of the Zionist is about to emerge.SYRIA IS THE BATTLEGROUND FOR WW3 WERE EMPIRES WILL PERISH RUSSIA,USA,FRANCE,IRAN,CHINA, NATO. A NEW WORLD RULING POWER EMERGES WHICH IS ISREAL which will annex From River Euphrates to the River Nile .LET THE DRAMA BEGINS.

You should never have stopped taking your medicine

8 Likes

The whole mideast should be bombed and reduced to dust, islam is a cancer and it must be surgically removed!!!

5 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by teebaxy(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
HELP ME GET A JOB

I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Guy stop bothering us with ur problems, abi up no get pastor for ur church or imam for your mosque? Go meet them pls
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by madridguy(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2015
God punish hypocrites. It is now they are seeing the ISIS as a terrorist group. The deed has been done and they should expect more from their freedom fighters. if they had listen to Al-Assad years back by now ISIS would have been a thing of the past .They trained,armed, finance, grouped and empower the sect to befall the Syrian government but now the parade has change music. The world is watching, if they think they can use this opportunity to invade Syria then I leave China and Russia to do justice.

9 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by eph12(m): 7:59am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
Bla bla bla
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by LockDown69(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2015
So they knew these places before now #smh angry

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Isn't it weird that France can put up fighter jets and bomb jihadi training centers on a moments notice and Øbozo has struggled for years to find a way to bomb same Isis?

Those targets have been there for awhile. Why is Hollande just now getting around to hitting them hard? He is no better than Barack Obama, just doing what is politically advantageous.

This vermin called ISIS is typical Islamic cowardice. They have no sense of honor. The more vulnerable and innocent the target, the better for their sick minds! The silent outrage of the Muslim masses protesting this cowardly attack is deafening. When they start protesting in the streets by the thousands shouting "Down with radical Muslims," I might be impressed. They need to figure out how to live among other societies, not change them to conform to their stone age doctrine. Hard to fathom being so insecure they have to hunt and kill anyone who even draws a picture of the Prophet Mohammed. A practicing Muslim cannot be trusted as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately there are some great people who are trapped in the Muslim culture and it's next to impossible to flee. For them I have empathy. Hopefully the populations of the world will wake up before we are all practicing Sharia law!

It's so sad today that religion - Christianity and Islam have laid a bad path for its future followers. Even Christians were terrorist, in the time of David , Moses and old testament, Christians went around destroying others home, now Islam has followed the way. It's time religion is wiped out. It has caused more harm than good.

What is France's business with Boko-Haram unless Boko-Haram pulls a stunt like isis just did.

Why do we always allow our emotions move us to hypocrisy in Nigeria?

Islam is and will always be a religion of violence,even if not to the scale of isis. We all know utman Dan fodio and Co.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

I disagree, just 20Bombs is not the best way to fight terrorism. Use of More bombs is.

What kind of retaliation is 20 bombs? I hope they were not just H.E. but included incendiary type. A fire bombing attack would set fires that cannot easily be put out and spread quickly especially if sequential use of incendiary's are used over an expanding radius.

We should NOT be hearing there were only a few casualties along with the destruction of the munitions and structures. We should be reading that the strikes took out 500 or 1000 ISIS members and supporters. These types of strikes have to go on 24/7 for weeks.

We have to forgo the unrealistic precaution and resistance to striking because their could be hostages or civilians in buildings that ISIS is operating out of or uses for shelter. These people would choose to die if it meant that ISIS fighters would also be killed. ISIS needs to be shown that while we are an advanced, modern and civilized society we can be the preeminent death dealers extraordinaire when required.

Oh!!!! No where is my Vladimir Putin ?!!!/

Hahahahahahaha.

They should go and learn from Israel they don't take stuff like that from terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Now, when Christ says during the last days, nations will begin to rise against nations; I think some of the bible prophesies are gradually coming to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 16, 2015
anything terrorism is related to islam...too bad

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by ArodeTsolaye: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2015
This is not encouraging at all. Send a nuke to the damned city of raqqa. Kill everything living there. To hell with the activists.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by billyG(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Let them use Chemical weapons on them,Fumigate d bastards.

4 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Isn't it weird that France can put up fighter jets and bomb jihadi training centers on a moments notice and Øbozo has struggled for years to find a way to bomb same Isis?

Those targets have been there for awhile. Why is Hollande just now getting around to hitting them hard? He is no better than Barack Obama, just doing what is politically advantageous.

This vermin called ISIS is typical Islamic cowardice. They have no sense of honor. The more vulnerable and innocent the target, the better for their sick minds! The silent outrage of the Muslim masses protesting this cowardly attack is deafening. When they start protesting in the streets by the thousands shouting "Down with radical Muslims," I might be impressed. They need to figure out how to live among other societies, not change them to conform to their stone age doctrine. Hard to fathom being so insecure they have to hunt and kill anyone who even draws a picture of the Prophet Mohammed. A practicing Muslim cannot be trusted as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately there are some great people who are trapped in the Muslim culture and it's next to impossible to flee. For them I have empathy. Hopefully the populations of the world will wake up before we are all practicing Sharia law!

It's so sad today that religion - Christianity and Islam have laid a bad path for its future followers. Even Christians were terrorist, in the time of David , Moses and old testament, Christians went around destroying others home, now Islam has followed the way. It's time religion is wiped out. It has caused more harm than good.

Are you an atheist?
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by okoomoge2(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2015
For me, there is more to ISIS than just jihad.
I think Russia and EU should do proper intelligence covert ops to unmask the country(s) funding ISIS.

You will recall the the president of Syria shouted repeatedly that ISIS must not be funded nor supplied with arms, the US refused listen. The UN Security Council need to put America in check once and for all. I am beginning to think the speech of Putin at the UN earlier should be revisited.

Everywhere the U.S go to fight terrorism they leave the place worst I.e Iraq, Libya, Syria.

The world need to unite and really question the real intent of the U.S for world peace !! After all, we all belong to one tribe, the human tribe!!

9 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Moz22: 8:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Aminat508:
( Amin)Seconded angry
I really feel ur pains and muslims at large...I see u guys are really in a trying time we can only pray that this rubbish ends soon.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Aminat508(f): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2015
Moz22:
I really feel ur pains and muslims at large...I see u guys are really in a trying time we can only pray that this rubbish ends soon.
cry cry cry amin
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by jomoh: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:

Exactly my thoughts. Kudos.

People are lost on who the tru enemy of the world is. They keep blaming the wrong set of people not knowing what is coming up.

I very few people knows.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by ijustdey: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
[s]You guys are deceiving yourselves if you think they went there for ISIS,ISIS IS THE WEST ERRAND BOYS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND MAYHEM SO MUSLIMS WHO WANT CALIPHATE'S RETURN WILL BECOME SO DISORIENTED AND NEVER WISH FOR A CALIPHATE ANYMORE DUE TO ISIS STYLE OF MADNESS.THEY ONLY AIM IS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA..ATTACK ON ISIS IS ONLY A PRETEXT TO LAUNCH A FULL SCALE WAR.FOLKS WORLD WAR THREE(NUCLEAR WAR) IS BUILDING UP GRADUALLY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER LEAD BY THE ANTICHRIST IS LOADING.Moschiah of the Zionist is about to emerge.SYRIA IS THE BATTLEGROUND FOR WW3 WERE EMPIRES WILL PERISH RUSSIA,USA,FRANCE,IRAN,CHINA, NATO. A NEW WORLD RULING POWER EMERGES WHICH IS ISREAL which will annex From River Euphrates to the River Nile .LET THE DRAMA BEGINS.[/s]

are you one of the ISIS fighter

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Ashez:

my broda d best I can give u is to repent of all ur sins and turn back to God. He is The only lasting solution to all ur sorrows bro. remain blessed

Hypocrite! If you can help him, help him. Jesus has made it clear that you shouldn't just tell your brother who is hungry to go in peace and be filled. Faith without work is dead!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2015
They dropped 20 bombs, how sure that ISIS did it? I don't support any terrorist group either but do you know if their hostage were bombed too. After, the Foreigners will tell you #PrayFor France. Then you will sheepinly(ignorantly) do so. I pity you all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.