Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp (60787 Views)

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin

They are fighting for Islam.

They force people to convert to Islam.........and kill dem if they refuse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by justi4jesu(f): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2015
iliyande:
While Sambisa need only 4 out of the 20 bombs cheesy

They are still processing our own 4 bombs cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by chibaik(m): 8:08am On Nov 16, 2015
Lols. So France know the training ground all these while but only reacted because of the attacks on it's soil.

May God help us.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Ymodulus: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Jesumed:

Are you an atheist?
Yes sir
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by ransomed: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
You guys are deceiving yourselves if you think they went there for ISIS,ISIS IS THE WEST ERRAND BOYS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND MAYHEM SO MUSLIMS WHO WANT CALIPHATE'S RETURN WILL BECOME SO DISORIENTED AND NEVER WISH FOR A CALIPHATE ANYMORE DUE TO ISIS STYLE OF MADNESS.THEY ONLY AIM IS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA..ATTACK ON ISIS IS ONLY A PRETEXT TO LAUNCH A FULL SCALE WAR.FOLKS WORLD WAR THREE(NUCLEAR WAR) IS BUILDING UP GRADUALLY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER LEAD BY THE ANTICHRIST IS LOADING.Moschiah of the Zionist is about to emerge.SYRIA IS THE BATTLEGROUND FOR WW3 WERE EMPIRES WILL PERISH RUSSIA,USA,FRANCE,IRAN,CHINA, NATO. A NEW WORLD RULING POWER EMERGES WHICH IS ISREAL which will annex From River Euphrates to the River Nile .LET THE DRAMA BEGINS.
::--New Nostradamus or prophet of doom? How i wish Bashir Al Assad is eliminated for peace to reign is Syria.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by itiswell247: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Good post.

skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin

if only many people will embrace this truth and let the true Muslims and true Christians seriously pray against these set of Goliaths, ISIS/BOKOHARAM. I blv God will send more Davids to destroy them permanently.

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2015
Love Machine:
If it were in nigeria that bokoharam strikes,opposition and ruling parties will start the blame game.I remember when pdp was the ruling party,apc would be telling gej to resign and called him clueless.Now that it's buhari,they want collective support to tackle bokoharam.They are even releasing bokoharam suspects from military custody.Is that not an indication that they are backing them?

Jonathan should have resigned since he had tried his best and there was nothing further he could do.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by tobiasbeecher: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
Not trying to judge your faith, but it is clear that there is something fundamentally wrong with Islam! Have you taken time to ask these questions: ''why are all major terrorist organisations have links to Islam? Does any part of Koran encourages radicalism? Why are Muslims always inclined to believing anything their Imam says even when they are not right? Is there any part in the Koran that makes Muslim people to have the penchant for destruction? Why are Muslims not always tolerant of other religion and usually regard them as infidels? If Muslims can genuinely answer these questions and many more, then they will be on the right path to reforming Islam as a religion. Even the Egyptian president said that Islam needs reform and that the radical verses in the Koran that supports fundamentalism should be expunged!

12 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Owliver(m): 8:11am On Nov 16, 2015
Moz22:
I really feel ur pains and muslims at large...I see u guys are really in a trying time we can only pray that this rubbish ends soon.
feel what pain? islam is too political and violent. every country they dominate they forcefully put sharia. just like the middle east. even in european countries the now have smaller sharia courts. they are evil even the so called moderate. they dont have problem with the way muslim countries treat others but are quick to shout fastest growing religion forgetting how the maim and kill christians in middle east but when you relate it to islam they jump out to tell us islam is peace. they are all terrorists

5 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2015
I am a Muslim and I support this. There is no justification for these terrorist to take anyone's life.

Kill the bad eggs angry

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:
Yes sir
I see.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by lomprico(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2015
cathodekazim:
They are the cause of thr problem

9/11 attack was staged by the Americans

Bush shifted the blame on Afghanistan, they attcked Afghanistan all in d name of tracking down Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden but bros, its fake, they were after the oil
This lead to da creation of several militants group
The west occupation on Afghanistan lasted for several years

Sadam Hussein of Iraq did ntn
All in the name of bringing him to book and halting his chemical weapon development
The West attacked Iraq, attacked key places, hoisted the government, killed innocent civillians, women and childen were raped
The real story, no chemical weapon was found, no incriminating evidence was found bfor we knew they were after Iraq oil,
The occupation lasted for several years and this lead to the creation of several militants and terrorist grp

Mohamma Gadaffi and Libya
the involvement of the West (US, UK, France and Italy ) in the hoisting of Gadaffi)
Before now, graduates in Libya hv access to housing, feeding and allowances, that was under Gadaffi's reign, some opposition party started a massive protest all in d name of hoisting Gaddafi's era, the West saw this as an opportunity and started serious war with him, he was killed, several civillians were killed, and now his Libya now better ? Infact worse than she used to be before, was everyday in Libya, and creation of several militant groups including ISIL, Ansaru and Bokoharam, the west backed out and left Libya to face this alone

Syria crisis
The long involvement of the US,UK, the French in the Syria crisis have lead to make the matter degenerate into a very dire condition, several factions, militant groups, deadlier group hv been formed, people dying everyday, women,children, livestocks, etc
Must the west always be involved in the affairs of other countries all in the name of checking terrorism, bringin a tyrant leader to a end etc
Before noww Gadaffi and Al'saad hv serious control of the terrorist in hand, but thr hoisting and interference hav lead to a very widespread effect and we now feel the effect. In Nigeria ( now Bokoharm killing and maiming in Nigeria and beyond borders

ISIL has cme to stay and they are in every part of the world, we have to fa the reality and we have to prepare for the remaining quarter of the world

Though I condemn this act but @ the same time we have to prepare our minds and get ready for wht is to come in the trying times ahead of us

We all know who the real antichrist are
Some ppl see the US, UK and the entire west as the messiah but no they are not

A country in support of homosexualism ( gayinism and lesbianism )

Is that not a sign of the beast ( the antechrist as stated in the bible )
The bible describe antechrist as a self imposing dictator who will have lust in his direct gender, control the world, bless people that obey him and kill those that disobey him

Countries that are allied to the US florish, countries that share diff blv with the US are being bombed everyday ( pakistan,Iraq, Palestine etc )

The United state health care policy is a real sign of 666 ( antichrist)
Not to talk of the country supreme court approving same sex marriage.
Bur if dem gi u us visa for green card u go dive am.

4 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Funjosh(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2015
iliyande:
While Sambisa need only 4 out of the 20 bombs cheesy

Four is too much self, just two pere grin

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by wristbangle: 8:12am On Nov 16, 2015
In another news, the ISIS claimed that none of them were hit because they know that the French will retaliate immediately as they evacuated the hit zones during their attack on france leaving no casualty figures.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by missKiffy(f): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2015
bomb them all sad
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by lomprico(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2015
Mattkent:
I am a Muslim and I support this. There is no justification for these terrorist to take anyone's life.

Kill the bad eggs angry
U are not hausa, right?

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 16, 2015
lomprico:

U are not hausa, right?

Why do u ask?
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Sanuzi(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2015
ok
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Isn't it weird that France can put up fighter jets and bomb jihadi training centers on a moments notice and Øbozo has struggled for years to find a way to bomb same Isis?

Those targets have been there for awhile. Why is Hollande just now getting around to hitting them hard? He is no better than Barack Obama, just doing what is politically advantageous.

This vermin called ISIS is typical Islamic cowardice. They have no sense of honor. The more vulnerable and innocent the target, the better for their sick minds! The silent outrage of the Muslim masses protesting this cowardly attack is deafening. When they start protesting in the streets by the thousands shouting "Down with radical Muslims," I might be impressed. They need to figure out how to live among other societies, not change them to conform to their stone age doctrine. Hard to fathom being so insecure they have to hunt and kill anyone who even draws a picture of the Prophet Mohammed. A practicing Muslim cannot be trusted as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately there are some great people who are trapped in the Muslim culture and it's next to impossible to flee. For them I have empathy. Hopefully the populations of the world will wake up before we are all practicing Sharia law!

It's so sad today that religion - Christianity and Islam have laid a bad path for its future followers. Even Christians were terrorist, in the time of David , Moses and old testament, Christians went around destroying others home, now Islam has followed the way. It's time religion is wiped out. It has caused more harm than good.
OGA, there was no christianity in the times of moses, joseph and the old testament, it started with jesus. Maybe you can make reference to the crusaders if you want to cite an example of violence in christianity.

4 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by bettercreature(m): 8:18am On Nov 16, 2015
I was actually expecting ground troop

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:

Supported by another Muslim brother.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by lonelydora: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Charliewyt:
An eye for an eye.

Won't make the world go blind. It will make people to be cautious when dealing with others.

A very serious country.

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Henon: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
This your lamentations cannot pull wool over anyones eyes. Those murderers are Muslims and they fight for your so called Allah. "All terrorists are muslims but not all muslims are terrorists".

3 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by lonelydora: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:

I wish all Muslims are like you. At least the world will have some peace.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by lucianohase(m): 8:21am On Nov 16, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
If the terror attacks did not happen so France will not do the needful
Exacttly what I had in mind...So they know their training camps all these while yet they let them keep doing their thing?? To be frank, the US and their very close allies know those who are sponsoring these bastards after all,they created them. Their main target is Assad!!!
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by mediachirps(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
please.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by beegs(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2015
teebaxy:
Imagine Nigeria declaring three mourning days for every hundred people boko boys killed. Them, there will be no working day in nigeria
is mourning public holidays?

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2015
Immediate action! If it were the last administration they'll start denying it already
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by ayindejimmy(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2015
That's more like it
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by meshack15: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2015
The retaliation should be more than that,they should include ground troops to crush the barbarians
obum88:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/france-drops-20-bombs-islamic-6838318#ICID=FB_mirror_main
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by tradepunter: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:

devoted Muslim BS!!! I am beginning to dislike ISLAM, all the carnage and destruction is always have to be a Muslim which makes me how the Bleep is Islam a religion for peace I don't FERCKING get it!!! Please Europe should close their borders let the Islamic world take care of their problems...

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by homirefacuny(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
If the terror attacks did not happen so France will not do the needful
Armageddon loading bro....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.