Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp (60785 Views)

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin
I say a big amii to ur prayer of Isis not having peace but those that eat pork and drink alcohol shall know peace in this world and next as long as they are not hurting any body
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by miketayo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
elfico:
A man from Gaza posted the following apocryphal story on facebook as news broke of the Paris attacks:
"An ISIL member stopped the car of a Christian couple.
ISIL member: Are you Muslim?
Christian man: Yes, I'm Muslim.
ISIL Member: If you are a Muslim, recite a verse of Quran.
Christian Man recites a verse from the Bible.
ISIL member: Okay, you can go.
Later his wife tells him: Why did u tell him you are a Muslim? If he knew you were lying he'd have killed us both!
'Do not worry!' answered the husband. 'If they knew the Quran they wouldn't kill people.'"

Crap

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Epimetheus(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
You guys are deceiving yourselves if you think they went there for ISIS,ISIS IS THE WEST ERRAND BOYS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND MAYHEM SO MUSLIMS WHO WANT CALIPHATE'S RETURN WILL BECOME SO DISORIENTED AND NEVER WISH FOR A CALIPHATE ANYMORE DUE TO ISIS STYLE OF MADNESS.THEY ONLY AIM IS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA..ATTACK ON ISIS IS ONLY A PRETEXT TO LAUNCH A FULL SCALE WAR.FOLKS WORLD WAR THREE(NUCLEAR WAR) IS BUILDING UP GRADUALLY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER LEAD BY THE ANTICHRIST IS LOADING.Moschiah of the Zionist is about to emerge.SYRIA IS THE BATTLEGROUND FOR WW3 WERE EMPIRES WILL PERISH RUSSIA,USA,FRANCE,IRAN,CHINA, NATO. A NEW WORLD RULING POWER EMERGES WHICH IS ISREAL which will annex From River Euphrates to the River Nile .LET THE DRAMA BEGINS.

Another zealot in the house. Hope you understand that typing in capital letters is viewed as shouting. So dont complain if people never take you seriously.
Also, it's funny that a hallucinating psychopath like you can lay claim to knowledge of conspiracies of the highest order. You need to have your brain checked if you truly believe the rubbish you posted.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by mart2k(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
NatureBoy91:
They dropped 20 bombs, how sure that ISIS did it? I don't support any terrorist group either but do you know if their hostage were bombed too. After, the Foreigners will tell you #PrayFor France. Then you will sheepinly(ignorantly) do so. I pity you all.
dnt u listen to news? ISIS claimed responsibity moment after d attacks
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Esdb3: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Isn't it weird that France can put up fighter jets and bomb jihadi training centers on a moments notice and Øbozo has struggled for years to find a way to bomb same Isis?

Those targets have been there for awhile. Why is Hollande just now getting around to hitting them hard? He is no better than Barack Obama, just doing what is politically advantageous.

This vermin called ISIS is typical Islamic cowardice. They have no sense of honor. The more vulnerable and innocent the target, the better for their sick minds! The silent outrage of the Muslim masses protesting this cowardly attack is deafening. When they start protesting in the streets by the thousands shouting "Down with radical Muslims," I might be impressed. They need to figure out how to live among other societies, not change them to conform to their stone age doctrine. Hard to fathom being so insecure they have to hunt and kill anyone who even draws a picture of the Prophet Mohammed. A practicing Muslim cannot be trusted as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately there are some great people who are trapped in the Muslim culture and it's next to impossible to flee. For them I have empathy. Hopefully the populations of the world will wake up before we are all practicing Sharia law!

It's so sad today that religion - Christianity and Islam have laid a bad path for its future followers. Even Christians were terrorist, in the time of David , Moses and old testament, Christians went around destroying others home, now Islam has followed the way. It's time religion is wiped out. It has caused more harm than good.

Some of you just write comments so stupid one wonders if animals have found a way to register on Nairaland.

The time of david old testament and moses was a what time? Were the jews the. Only ones waging war? And when God saw it was time for a. Change of era did he not. Modify the laws to suit. This age?

So christianity and islam are the harm to. The world? Why. Not let us wipe out the entire human race then; because world war 1 was not religious neither was 2 neither was the war between North and South Korea; neither was. The cold war etc. And what. Of the. Good. Islam. And christianity does? The alms and shii. Your idiotic government has. Failed to give people. Their salaries who has been bailing some humns out? Mumu.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by realborn(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:

i replied your pm

I did not see your reply. Please share your email addy.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by fittty(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
ISIS getting French fried grin
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by bright991: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=ValerianSteel post=40072487]...So much for being a merciful God...who allowed...

are u calling God a tyrant? make i hear! what about d transportation minister who allowed accidents on our roads? #he.mustavgottaissuewitGod
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by tonychristopher: 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
How I wish all the Islam things can be removed out of this world

Take away Islam in this world you have taken away mayhem and troubles like 90%

Take it or leave it
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Ashez: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jesumed:

Hypocrite! If you can help him, help him. Jesus has made it clear that you shouldn't just tell your brother who is hungry to go in peace and be filled. Faith without work is dead!
My brother we no dey quarel naw. I dont stay in Lag to start with and dere is nofin I can do from here to help him. buh I do know dat with God all things are possible dats y I gave him d suggestion. I dont know d type of life he is living, and how close he is to God buh I know God works in mysterious ways. I may not be able to help him but close fellowship with God can change his life any minute. peace bro
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by tonychristopher: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin

Why is it that every Muslim wil say Isis isn't Islam , whaybof al queada what of many terrorist with Islam leaning
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by RaptorX: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
This attack on Paris is a blowback for the French foreign policy in the third world. Why should 14 African countries still be paying colonial tax to France, same way Haiti paid reparations to France for over hundred year because they freed themselves from slavery.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by mart2k(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
charlsecy:

They were not Christians. They're Judaists. No Christians existed before the appearance of Christ and the Apostles. Clear enough?
For more clarity, Christians are followers of Christ; those who bliv in Him which I am inclusive too.Meaning that Christianity only started after d ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven. Judaists and Jews were in existence b4 Christians though.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
EgunMogaji:

Go get your prescriptions refilled dude.
grin
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by azeezya2007: 2:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Send me an email at azeezya2007@yahoo.com.
depressedsoul:
HELP ME GET A JOB

I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by femifemo123: 2:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Let the war begin!
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mee234:

I say a big amii to ur prayer of Isis not having peace but those that eat pork and drink alcohol shall know peace in this world and next as long as they are not hurting any body
the prayer wasn't for those dat eat pork and drink alcohol
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
JustOzito:
In "some" countries they would be given amnesty and called our brothers
That happened during Good luck Jonathan era. Because they are relatives to the president then, he addressed them then as his siblings
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Bobbybabs(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
HELP ME GET A JOB

I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
There is still hope man. Hang in there. There are many opportunities out there. It can be rough at first but with dedication you would get there. Please do not commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by JustOzito(f): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
TOPCRUISE:
That happened during Good luck Jonathan era. Because they are relatives to the president then, he addressed them then as his siblings
Ok I forgot Goodluck is from the North and he also promise to clear them in 2 months. Thanks anyway
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by elijames(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
You guys are deceiving yourselves if you think they went there for ISIS,ISIS IS THE WEST ERRAND BOYS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND MAYHEM SO MUSLIMS WHO WANT CALIPHATE'S RETURN WILL BECOME SO DISORIENTED AND NEVER WISH FOR A CALIPHATE ANYMORE DUE TO ISIS STYLE OF MADNESS.THEY ONLY AIM IS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA..ATTACK ON ISIS IS ONLY A PRETEXT TO LAUNCH A FULL SCALE WAR.FOLKS WORLD WAR THREE(NUCLEAR WAR) IS BUILDING UP GRADUALLY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER LEAD BY THE ANTICHRIST IS LOADING.Moschiah of the Zionist is about to emerge.SYRIA IS THE BATTLEGROUND FOR WW3 WERE EMPIRES WILL PERISH RUSSIA,USA,FRANCE,IRAN,CHINA, NATO. A NEW WORLD RULING POWER EMERGES WHICH IS ISREAL which will annex From River Euphrates to the River Nile .LET THE DRAMA BEGINS.
And what is this one saying?
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by MattChidi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
kill them all...
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
lomprico:

First answer my question.

I'm from edo state
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by sisqonite: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
The whole mideast should be bombed and reduced to dust, islam is a cancer and it must be surgically removed!!!

Not posting this as Muslim, but if Islam could be accommodating to acknowledge Christianity as the religion of the Messiah and Judaism as the religion passed down from Moses, then there's no justification for any Muslim to kill any human.

Now if you believe the entire mid-east should be wiped out of the world map, then you should check yourself if you're still human.
One of the reasons you're a being is your empathy and you lack this. Even cannibals don't kill their own kind.

Tacemseh said: "Trouble no man about his religion".

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Afz9095(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mattkent:

Supported by another Muslim brother.
Seconded
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
the prayer wasn't for those dat eat pork and drink alcohol
U parcelled them off in the same park u used for Isis in ur prayer.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by cocolacec(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
dragunov:
And what is this doctrine of Lucifer? This is the dangerous thing with listening to these muthafuckaz. They will mix truth with lies and deceive many. Come on lay bare this doctrine of yours.

YOU ARE FUNNY DUDE I DIDNOT MAKE IT UP, LOOK FOR THE 3 WORLD WARS THAT NEED TO BE FOUGHT BEFORE THE NEW WORLD ORDER WILL TAKE PLACE .GOOGLE ALBERT PIKE ON THE NEW WORLD ORDER
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by dwesternmall: 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by lomprico(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mattkent:

I'm from edo state
Ok, d reason I asked was because I know no hausa muslim will say what u said. Every hausa fella I engage in conversation concerning this issue are in support of the terrorists.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Owliver(m): 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mrreed:

one of d reasons why terrorism stil exist ds much is because of pple lik u dt are quick to attach it to a religion. anyone cn call Allahu akbar b4 shooting, dat doesnt make him a muslim. isis, al Qaeda, bokoharam are fraud created on false notions. a foreign journalist dt was held hostage by isis for a year confirmed dey dont even have d Qur'an. BH camps dt were destroyed contained sex enhancement drugs and jazz which islam frowns boldly against. Killing is a capital offence in islam if u have any doubt make extensive research b4 running your mouth about a religion u knw little about other than that which d press feeds u with
shut up. denial is what you people like. until you admit and work on it it wont stop. president of egypt said islam needs reforms people like your type attacked him. there must be a driving force behind muslims in northern nigeria, muslims in somalia, muslims in pakistan, muslims in indonasia, muslims in kashmir, muslims in iran iraq and so on. soo many radicals yet you filty things feel nothing is wrong. there is something wrong my friend. anywhere you are majority you forcefully instill sharia, behead whoever leaves and still come and shout no compulsion in religion. even sentense those who ask questions and open blogs. dont quote me if you have nothing useful to say.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by specimenC: 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
janellemonae:

You clearly have not bn reading up on d background story between obama, the EU, Syria & its use of biological weapons, russia and iran on this issue. Its a complex story. It all started from d arab spring when dictators were falling all over d middle east. Assad in syria refused to fall. Riots were everywhere. America/EU told him to resign. He started using force on citizens even a biological weapon. Iran supported him. The west put in economic sanctions and started training d citizens, like they did in libya. The rebels were joined by isis(mostly european extremists), isis moved into iraq. Started crazy killings. ISIS are sunnis. Assad & Iran are shiites. Seeing what was happening d west cld no longer support d fighters but COULD NOT PUBLICLY turn around and start defending Assad. All this drama made d US negotiations wt iran (a long time enemy) on nuclear weapons possible. Its a thin line. Who do u support? A madman against his citizens or citizens sympathetic to isis (although now theyve seen d killings by isis and fled their homes, their eyes have cleared).

America took d best course of action by not interferring in syria and only focusing on iraq. US citizens dont see it as their war and dont want their children dying in d war front. Obama & d EU were just being tactical - trying to stop it wtout troops on d ground. Even though it was still this same US dt killed jihadi john. Why are u not questioning france? They kept even more quiet dn obama. Theyre only bombing now cos theyve bn attacked. U also need to understand dt d rich arab countries (who are also sunnis and hate assad and iran) are keeping quiet about all this. Why are they quiet? What is their agenda? And why didnt they even take in syrian refugees? This is a game of chess. Its not ludo.

How does te fall off dictators in iraq,libya, and the likes helped the countries in question.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by bayinq25(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
obum88:

We will get over it soon
lol never

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.