Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp (60795 Views)

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
specimenC:

How does te fall off dictators in iraq,libya, and the likes helped the countries in question.
Of course it doesn't. They should have seen DT from d fall of sadaam Hussein. Better 1 madman u know dn loads of irrational extremists.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
U are a fertile mind for terrorist act.beware!y is it in islam that terrorism flourish. Y not in christianity or other religion.have u ever thought about that. Somethin is wrong with people like u who practice islam of intolerance and hate. I submit
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
[b]"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.[/b]
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
paris10:

In-as-much as I pitied your sentiment, I however disagree with you on this one. These people are real Muslims, and true Muslims to the core.

Real Muslims kills infidels. The mandate of a real Muslim according to Hadith and Quran is to monopolise Islam.

Pls spare me the bullsh*t of "Islam is a religion of peace" propaganda. No it not. Its all about the blood.

This thing u posted is one of d problems we have in Nigeria. Why are u preaching Isis' message to a moderate Muslim What is this ur sermon meant to achieve?? Pple should be wise wt their criticism. Nigerian Muslims are not extremists. It was a father in dis Nigeria DT went to report his uk-indoctrinated extremist son to d US govt (abdulmutallab). Why are we now crucifying innocent people over some zealots stance You are giving power to extremism wt ur extremist sttmnt. It will only yield one thing and DTS for rejected young Muslims to truly believe they are meant to take over d world. Crap.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
For your twisted mind now my dear fellow u have talk something reasonable.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Islam is not twisted its the worshipers that are twisting it. Thanks for your understaning
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by specimenC: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
janellemonae:

Of course it doesn't. They should have seen DT from d fall of sadaam Hussein. Better 1 madman u know dn loads of irrational extremists.

Yea exactly
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by akindap07(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmmmm..... This Muslim people!!! God is still watching sha
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
shomutuski:
this world is a confusing one. USA sponsoring ISIS and still spiting them, ISRAEL scared of IRAN, USA fearful of RUSSIA, N.KOREA wants to destroy USA, same as CHINA in retaliation of pearl harbor. SOUTH AFRICANS HATING ON AFRICANS. my brothers regardless of what you read, research and know the real actions of all these so called workd powers.

Usa wants world dominance through their so called civilization and RUssia wont agree, ISREAL wants the end of all middle eastern countries for fear of attacks. pls worship your GOD and pray for mercy because i forsee another war. A NUCLEAR ONE.

China can't retaliate for pearl harbour cos it had nothing to do at them. Awon ode po ni naira land yii sha.

US was sitting idly during world war 2. Japan attacked pearl harbour in d US, US retaliated by sending an atomic bomb to Hiroshima&Nagasaki. The US was d first and only country to ever use a weapon of mass destruction. Their japanese generations DT survived, suffered cancer from DT attack.

Let's just say they woke up a sleeping giant cos dt action brought a fast end to world war 2 and it made japan swear off military action cos of d many DT died. They focused on their economy. D rest is history. Pretty sure if d Japanese were like Muslims or Igbo pple, we will not hear word till today.

Smart pple move on & drop hatred.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by mafioso47(m): 7:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin
but they shout allah ak bar. this is the silly thing about them.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by specimenC: 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
iliyande:

They can't, because Israel gives no room for them to try it. They will threating but won't be able to.

What is happening in France today is because of the acceptability nature of the country. Think

Your thinking is shallow, isis don't represent a ny country and therefore don't consider the mightt off any country b4 strike, ever wondered why despite Israel bein at a shooting distance from everypoint of their, they chose not to strike israel. And I use to think isis are fighting for God and don't care to die in the process, why now afraid to strike israel? angry angry
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Charlesberry(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Goldenheart:

blah blah blah.....

You wouldn't understand until then keep blah blah blah. You should look deeply and ask reasonable questions not blah blah blah
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by iliyande(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
specimenC:

Your think is shallow, isis don't represent a country and therefore don't consider the mightt off any country b4 strike, ever wondered why despite Israel bein at a shooting distance from everypoint of their, they chose not to strike israel. And I use to think isis are fighting for God and don't care to die in the process, why now afraid to strike israel? angry angry

The best ISIS can do to Israel is knife attack just like Palestinians do. They're more than any other country in acquiring advanced intelligence.

Maybe your thoughts is more shallower now wink
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by bashsani(m): 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
lomprico:

Ok, d reason I asked was because I know no hausa muslim will say what u said. Every hausa fella I engage in conversation concerning this issue are in support of the terrorists.
it's a lie, I'm a northern muslim and I say NO TO TERRORISM
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
miketayo:

Pls explain the shariah laws, so that I can understand. Hope it doesn't involve killing

Explaining a religion aint a days job bro. Get a learned scholar and ask him your questions.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Theophrastus(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
acenazt:
Kill those bastards. They aren't Muslims

they are all Moslem
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by miketayo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
dreampraywork:

Explaining a religion aint a days job bro. Get a learned scholar and ask him your questions.

Summarize it den
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by lomprico(m): 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
bashsani:
it's a lie, I'm a northern muslim and I say NO TO TERRORISM
U might say NO but deep down you say YES!

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by victorazy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin

Sharap!!! All terorrists are muslims.
How many of u has come out in public to condemn them?
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by mosclement: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
They are all fools
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by specimenC: 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
iliyande:

The best ISIS can do to Israel is knife attack just like Palestinians do. They're more than any other country in acquiring advanced intelligence.

Maybe your thoughts is more shallower now wink

Yours is still shallowest, cos of ur inability to think outside the box..shallow minded that thinks israel is a promise/god land that can't be touched.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by iliyande(m): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
specimenC:

Yours is still shallowest, cos of ur inability to think outside the box..shallow minded that thinks israel is a promise/god land that can't be touched.

Hahaha, @bolded read my comment very well and reply again because I can't remember talking about what you type up there.
Who is shalowest now cheesy
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Image123(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

It's so sad today that religion - Christianity and Islam have laid a bad path for its future followers. Even Christians were terrorist, in the time of David , Moses and old testament, Christians went around destroying others home, now Islam has followed the way. It's time religion is wiped out. It has caused more harm than good.

i'm taking you up on this little bit. It is wrong to state that Christians were terrorists in the time of David , Moses and old testament, or that Islam has followed the way. That is a very mischievous or at best ignorant position.
The Old Testament people did not go about killing soft targets or forcing people to their religion or to the service of their God. Else, we can claim that every kingdom in the Old era were terrorists. All those kingdoms had kingdom wars, territorial supremacy wars etc. There was no UN or Peace keeping missions or committee, empires, kingdoms, and countries fought against each other, and Israel was also in the mix. Fighting philistines, Syrians, Assyrians and co had little or nothing to do with a refusal to serve Jehovah(on the part of the Gentiles). Jews didn't form sects and go to kill non-Israelites for not serving God. The take over of the land of Canaan was not chiefly because of religion, but according to the Bible, because the land had been promised to the children of Israel by Jehovah, and because the time of judgement of the people in the land was 'ripe'. Once Israelites had possession of Canaan, they didn't attempt or go into any neighbouring countries to destroy homes or kill people for not serving God.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by adaxxy: 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
French fighter jets dropped another 16 bombs on them.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by sisqonite: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why is it that every Muslim wil say Isis isn't Islam , whaybof al queada what of many terrorist with Islam leaning

because u dont have an open mind so u wont understand unless s.one try to break it down and, off course, u try to reason with them.

Let us look at what Allah Almighty said in the Noble Quran:

"O ye who believe! the law of equality is prescribed to you in cases of murder: the free for the free, the slave for the slave, the woman for the woman. But if any remission is made by the brother of the slain, then grant any reasonable demand, and compensate him with handsome gratitude, this is a concession and a Mercy from your Lord. After this whoever exceeds the limits shall be in grave penalty. (The Noble Quran, 2:178)"

So God does not instruct any Muslim even to retaliate but to solve a murder in amicable manner as an eye for an eye they say....

Also, he says:

"God does not forbid you from showing kindness and dealing justly with those who have not fought you about religion and have not driven you out of your homes. God loves just dealers. (The Noble Quran, 60:8 )"

In other words, you're not suppose to fight anyone that does not accept Islam but rather to show them kindness

Now the main reason we reject these extremists is:

"That if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people" (The Noble Quran 5:32) "

Islam never support the killing or a single soul be it Jew, Xtian or Atheist; as this will only be recorded as you killing a nation

Finally, on the account of the word "Jihad" it means a fighter in the course of Allah i.e. what the xtian call a crusader, God said in Quran 5:3 that:

".....This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

This means the only thing left for a Muslim is to fear God and spread his religion true love cos God already closed all doors of doubt for you on your religion i.e. you don't have to kill or force anyone to practice it.

The only means of Jihad left for a Muslim is with his wealth which he can only acquire through knowledge and harmony with fellow being.

"Go forth, light or heavy and strive with your wealth and your lives in (the) way (of) Allah. That (is) better for you, if you know."(Quran 9:41)

So tell me how anyone who claims to fight for Allah, really reads his instruction (The Noble Quran) and follow them will even think of taking any fellow being's life when you're not even suppose to take the life of an animal without a just cause?
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 17, 2015
lomprico:

Ok, d reason I asked was because I know no hausa muslim will say what u said. Every hausa fella I engage in conversation concerning this issue are in support of the terrorists.

That's a blatant lie. I have very close friends in kano state whr I did my diploma and they r all against this.....in fact most of them think this boko haram is sponsored by a non Muslim to destabilize their region.

Yes some support them blindly because they've been indoctrinated to think that thats d right thing.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by lomprico(m): 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mattkent:

That's a blatant lie. I have very close friends in kano state whr I did my diploma and they r all against this.....in fact most of them think this boko haram is sponsored by a non Muslim to destabilize their region.

Yes some support them blindly because they've been indoctrinated to think that thats d right thing.

I will love to believe u but because of the bolded, my findings are right. They all support the killing of non muslims!
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 17, 2015
lomprico:

I will love to believe u but because of the bolded, my findings are right. They all support the killing of non muslims!

They all? Really? You mean you have spoken to all hausas and they all support this? Come on bro.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by lomprico(m): 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mattkent:

They all? Really? You mean you have spoken to all hausas and they all support this? Come on bro.
I have hausa pals, I know what am saying.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by shomutuski(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
janellemonae:

China can't retaliate for pearl harbour cos it had nothing to do at them. Awon ode po ni naira land yii sha.

US was sitting idly during world war 2. Japan attacked pearl harbour in d US, US retaliated by sending an atomic bomb to Hiroshima&Nagasaki. The US was d first and only country to ever use a weapon of mass destruction. Their japanese generations DT survived, suffered cancer from DT attack.

Let's just say they woke up a sleeping giant cos dt action brought a fast end to world war 2 and it made japan swear off military action cos of d many DT died. They focused on their economy. D rest is history. Pretty sure if d Japanese were like Muslims or Igbo pple, we will not hear word till today.

Smart pple move on & drop hatred.

iya baba eh nah im be oponu oloriburuku jatijati. next time talk to me the way u address ur father. useless rag.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by tecmon: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ymodulus:

Isn't it weird that France can put up fighter jets and bomb jihadi training centers on a moments notice and Øbozo has struggled for years to find a way to bomb same Isis?

Those targets have been there for awhile. Why is Hollande just now getting around to hitting them hard? He is no better than Barack Obama, just doing what is politically advantageous.

This vermin called ISIS is typical Islamic cowardice. They have no sense of honor. The more vulnerable and innocent the target, the better for their sick minds! The silent outrage of the Muslim masses protesting this cowardly attack is deafening. When they start protesting in the streets by the thousands shouting "Down with radical Muslims," I might be impressed. They need to figure out how to live among other societies, not change them to conform to their stone age doctrine. Hard to fathom being so insecure they have to hunt and kill anyone who even draws a picture of the Prophet Mohammed. A practicing Muslim cannot be trusted as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately there are some great people who are trapped in the Muslim culture and it's next to impossible to flee. For them I have empathy. Hopefully the populations of the world will wake up before we are all practicing Sharia law!

It's so sad today that religion - Christianity and Islam have laid a bad path for its future followers. Even Christians were terrorist, in the time of David , Moses and old testament, Christians went around destroying others home, now Islam has followed the way. It's time religion is wiped out. It has caused more harm than good.
the perfect antichrist script you have here

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.