Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (61311 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 5:27am On Nov 16, 2015
I was fully awake around 5:10AM when i noticed something flew over my head, scared and alerted i
jumped up, switched on the light nd wahla, it was this monster undecided

i have heard stories of bat sucking people dry, but this failed, if that was its mission, as i traced it down to the kids's room, managed to chase it out to the sitting...i went for my broom stick, patiently waited for it to come over, the idiot was doing 360 degree over my head, i swooped at it severaly, but did get it.

This thing looks so large when flying, but when i finaly bring it down, it looked like a coin
This isn't the first time i will be killing bats in my house, but this one seems like a dragon to megringringrin

i still havent decipher how they manage to get into my house,but i never fail to slay them when ever they stray incheesycheesy

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Gombs(m): 5:30am On Nov 16, 2015
You just killed Naija's Batman. angry angry

In other news,

My fellow Nigerians are now trekking for Buhari. 'Change is here'. #Fuelscarcity #ifeonyechokofu

235 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by agarawu23(m): 5:34am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't expect this trash to make FP .

You killed a bat and so fvcking what ? undecided

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by davido101(m): 5:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Soooooo

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by eightsin(m): 5:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Don't be surprised when it makes front page.

7 Likes

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 16, 2015
kk
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by mysteriousman(m): 5:45am On Nov 16, 2015
Well done op so you forget go meeting them come follow you come house grin

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
I don't expect this trash to make FP .

You killed a bat and so fvcking what ? undecided

its not as if i killed it in d jungle,but in my room for God's sake..
Iam sure ure comfortable having bats,spiders giant rats in ur roomgrin

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Nobody: 5:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Haba Bros, you just killed my Edo friend's grandma.lipsrsealedgrin

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by noeloge82(m): 5:49am On Nov 16, 2015
Check ur village hope u didn't annoye anyone

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by palladin: 5:51am On Nov 16, 2015
You goturn to vampire soon bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by palladin: 5:51am On Nov 16, 2015
You go turn to vampire soon bro.

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by prospero5(m): 5:53am On Nov 16, 2015
I hope it's not the BAT we know that you just killed. I learnt he was at Atiku's daughters' wedding

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by LordMecuzy(m): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2015
poor bat
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Cutehector(m): 5:54am On Nov 16, 2015
Cook and eat

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by meezynetwork(m): 5:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Well, nothing to say.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by menix(m): 5:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Hahahahhah..

OP just killed his Nephew cousin's mum, just watch as Financial prosperity will overflow you nd ur family..

Ur kids will certainly say enough is enough to their class position of 21 out of 20, they will move to 1st nd 2nd position..

My brother Sir, it's well with you.

Lalasticlala food don done oo..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by naijaking1: 5:55am On Nov 16, 2015
@poster,
Please there is no magic here. This is a fruit bat.
Simply look up the life and biology of bats, you will be impressed by what you will learn. Despite the primitive superstition with which we look at these animals, they're simply obeying the laws of biology: looking for food, shelter, and an opportunity to reproduce.

If you're constantly finding bats in your room, I can tell you now that your room is dirty and it harbor foods for them(insects, rats, etc), your room is also likely dark with a lot of hiding places for the animal and it's mate.

Before you go spending your time and money hiring a babalawo or a prayer warrior, simply clean, remove all trash, and kill all vermin in your so-called room or dungeon. Open up the windows in your room, and illuminate the place f or once!

The fear for bats is not because they suck all your blood as in the movies, but because their droppings can give you serious lung disease when you breath them.

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Abduletudaye(m): 5:56am On Nov 16, 2015
The bat slayer! cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by agarawu23(m): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2015
Khd95:

its not as if i killed it in d jungle,but in my room for God's sake..
Iam sure ure comfortable having bats,spiders giant rats in ur roomgrin
see this man sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by bewla(m): 6:02am On Nov 16, 2015
may be u fail to get the code

them need u for village for town meeting.

just JOKE

5 Likes

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Zeedarh(f): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2015
OP hope thats not my sec sch setmate Idongesit

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2015
naijaking1:
@poster,
Please there is no magic here. This is a fruit bat.
Simply look up the life and biology of bats, you will be impressed by what you will learn. Despite the primitive superstition with which we look at these animals, they're simply obeying the laws of biology: looking for food, shelter, and an opportunity to reproduce.

If you're constantly finding bats in your room, I can tell you now that your room is dirty and it harbor foods for them(insects, rats, etc), your room is also likely dark with a lot of hiding places for the animal and it's mate.

Before you go spending your time and money hiring a babalawo or a prayer warrior, simply clean, remove all trash, and kill all vermin in your so-called room or dungeon. Open up the windows in your room, and illuminate the place f or once!

The fear for bats is not because they suck all your blood as in the movies, but because their droppings can give you serious lung disease when you breath them.

the same fruit bat that's spreading ebola O:

i dont even want to no wat specie of bat it is,once i come across them i murder themgringrin

anyways thanks for d info,about my room,i will hold my peace

12 Likes

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by alterswerve(m): 6:29am On Nov 16, 2015
Brb
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Khd95(m): 6:31am On Nov 16, 2015
menix:
Hahahahhah..

OP just killed his Nephew cousin's mum, just watch as Financial prosperity will overflow you nd ur family..

Ur kids will certainly say enough is enough to their class position of 21 out of 20, they will move to 1st nd 2nd position..

My brother Sir, it's well with you.

Lalasticlala food don done oo..

iam not a father yet,but thankscheesycheesy

i meant my elder sister's kids' room,sorry for d misinformation
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 16, 2015
There was a forum (End times)

1 Like

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by coolar: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Do you live closer to a cave,forest or big trees?

If you see bats often in your house,there are 2 things involved.

It's either your village pple are at work or they are strayed bats.

If they are from your village,you need prayers but if they are strayed bats there are 2 things involved.

It's either your location needs sanitation and fumigation or your windows and doors are easily accessible.

If it's d second case,you may soon open a thread to show us the big snake you killed.

OP do the needful to secure your house,you've got kids to protect.

10 Likes

Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Lovexme(m): 6:37am On Nov 16, 2015
OP needs to check his environment.
Did you say this isn't the first time?
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by mazzi: 6:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Op,you did not kill any. Monster you only kill an animal which mistakenly flew into your house. Africans and their way of reasoning sha.
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by DaBullIT(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Stew don set
Re: See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) by Maghan37: 6:44am On Nov 16, 2015
Hate to scare u bro but another mission of the bat could be ebola.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) / Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.