Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,475 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People (58001 Views)

Fake Corper Arrested At Akwa Ibom NYSC Orientation Camp By Police (Photos) / Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / 9 Types Of Corpers You Meet At NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by vivianblog3(f): 6:09am On Nov 16, 2015
That's the dream of every woman, while on race for her Education career she finds something every woman wants, A guy yesterday November 15th proposed to his girlfriend, at the NYSC camp. The lady was totally caught off guard as the guy found his way into camp to propose to her in front of her friends. Congrats to them. hoping to see nice family Ahead.

source http://viviangist.com/the-romantic-proposal-at-a-nysc-camp-by-two-lovely-people

12 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by SirHouloo(m): 6:20am On Nov 16, 2015
The girl in the first pix dough.

30 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by TI1919(m): 6:21am On Nov 16, 2015
undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2015
Mttcchw! Too much nollywood movies dey worry some people. I blame Ramsey Nouah and his likes.

Before anyone comes here to quote me with hatred comments,am happily married to the love of my life. I proposed to my wife in privacy and not in public domain. If you're the doubting Thomas type,na ur palava be that. Naija people, go get brain. *spits*

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by vizkiz: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2015
girls mumu sha. Kudos to the nigga! You just found yourself a pussay for the rest of the camping. Abeg Furck with caution cuz this girl looks like she is here to stay oh grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 16, 2015
The guy was so scared of losing his bae he had to find his way into camp to propose to her b4 sm okpolor eyed nigga snatches her. .hehehe

Won't stop her from cheating during her service year if she wants to though.

They ain't loyal.

68 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by chybykee(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2015
hmmmm..... 2 fat people

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by jaelz(m): 6:45am On Nov 16, 2015
aaawww how sweet damn now gunna cry and want to go for service again. tho hope she no give any guy her banku for camp.

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Elthugnificent(m): 6:58am On Nov 16, 2015
Lol, @ husband material written on his T. Shirt. It makes sense though.
Happy engagement life.

13 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by MrSmith007: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2015
Hahaahahah.. see what too much telemundo does to Nigerian's youths

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2015
the guy dey book space. tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Goldenheart(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
So.......

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by damton(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
What if she turned him down

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by donbrowser(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
I don't believe in all these proposals many end up not even getting engaged.

4 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by dayo23(f): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Checkout her manchester, The babe set for fuccking, camp na fuccking ground!

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by kulobyno: 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Family don start be that.
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Lordnewton1(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2015
o n'were onye i biara nke ya lalo owerri, Yakuma

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Berrylite: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Love is like malaria, it can catch you anywhere cool

Click my signature to know how to manage your diabetes using natural supplements
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
dem both fat grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by jenyfah(f): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
End time proposal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by ziccoit: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
The guy wear even has an inscription "HUSBAND Material". I pray he lives up to and beyond the girl's expectations.

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by allanphash7(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Telemundo you said?

It has finished so many homes and Relationship
MrSmith007:
Hahaahahah.. see what too much telemundo does to Nigerian's youths

4 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by yhemsy62(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Love wa tintin
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Ok o, no problem.
But should you have any reason to break
Up in the future, Kindly publicize it as well.
angry

***Iranu***

2 Likes

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by lewis512(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
hmmmm ...apororo in d making
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by ipledge10(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Wrong place to propose. ..i cry for him in advance.NYSC camp where guys use married women panties to do handkerchief,he con go make his gf more popular

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by ojimbo(m): 8:32am On Nov 16, 2015
Next topic please

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Highbee015(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2015
It's nice...
Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Seunaj05(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Proposal madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by yomalex(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Otondo

1 Like

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 16, 2015
What happened to "Chioma, tell your people that my people want to come and see them next week"

Too much Hollywood cos this one pass Nollywood sef. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Romantic Proposal At NYSC Camp By Two Lovely People by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member / Why You Should Choose Kano Instead Of Abuja & Akwa Ibom During NYSC Registration / Plus-Sized Female Corper Cries After Completing Her Camp Drilling (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.