Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? (2758 Views)

Mysterious Facts, Incidents, And Disappearances That Still Remain Unexplained. / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night / Pictures Of Heavy Flooding In Lagos On Sunday 10th Of July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? by chawkee(m): 6:02pm On May 23, 2005
Hi Seun, sorry I logged in late today, the job was hectic. How was the day? cool I suppose. This morning was like one of those days that flood takes over Victoria Island, that was why I was prompted to send in this topic for general discussion. Thanks.
Re: Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? by Allenpowered(m): 6:12pm On May 23, 2005
Hey monsieur chawkee, i don't think this is the right place to post this topic tongue

the problem of flooding in VI would persist as long there is nothing done to the drainage system. A better drainage system which can handle the volume of water is what is needed.Indiscriminate blockage of drainages should also be avoided.
Re: Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? by hotangel2(f): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2005
I have no idea what's going on in VI
Re: Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? by chawkee(m): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2005
Angel, you can come to me and I will tell you in-to-to what is going on in V.I. wink

I stay in V.I. grin

Charl.
Re: Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? by hotangel2(f): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2005
chawkee:

Angel, you can come to me and I will tell you in-to-to what is going on in V.I. wink

I stay in V.I. grin

Charl.

Here am I, Help me!!!
Re: Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? by Seun(m): 7:46pm On Jun 26, 2005
Re: Flooding in Victoria Island. How long will it remain? by dblock(m): 1:29am On Sep 27, 2006
Flooding in Bar Beach and other parts of vicky will continue to occur until the governmnet fixes the real problem, the waters of bar beach are very troublesome and although bar beach is not prone to natural disaster if one does occur half of lagos wil be wiped out, I pointed this out in another threa, but in the 60s an 70s the Us Government warned Nigeria to build a levy, till date no levy just articles on shopping and cinema districts peace cool

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Problem / Sponsorship For U.s Green Card. / F2 Visa Category- Spouse Of Someone Studying In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.