Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

9ja Babes Shaa - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 9ja Babes Shaa (668 Views)

THE 36MILLION SNAKE !! Some African Parents Can Be Funny Shaa Lol / Some Students Shaa / Funny Way some 9ja babes Sleep In Their Boo's Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ja Babes Shaa by AoNomolos(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2015
Hehehe somtin happen yestaday afternoon for
swimming pool o,is not as if I like to gossip but you
know una be my friend so I need to share with you and
pls no tell anybody o..*clearing my throat* do u
know that most of these pretty girls that parade
around looking smashy some of them na ****************[complt dat 1 4ya mind]babes with cobweb-like
tribal marks,na just make up dey help dem.. A guy
came with a girl to swim and within 5mins the
girl's make-up washed off and all her tribal
marks open teeth like tiger,when she came out
went 2 the guy and called him baby the guy pushed her off and screamed "what's that? I
came with som1" not knowing sey nah the same
girl, the girl come dey shout "baby it's me jor".
Chai the guy leave am dia, comot ooo.. Kon dey see laff. #If uar the girl,what will u do? #If uar the Guy,what will u do 2d girl? # www.facebook.com/9jastudentforum #AoN
Re: 9ja Babes Shaa by coolebux(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2015
She should go back to the drawing board ASAP
Re-make her face with expensive make ups

Before her boo finds another cheat.

(1) (Reply)

Guess What Is Another Name For This Year Black Friday ? / Is London Bridge Still Intact? / Learn How To Kill Chicken For Christmas: For MTN,GLO & Airtel Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.