Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies (41176 Views)

Korede Bello: How I Graduated From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / Korede Bello Graduates With Distinction From Nigerian Institute Of Journalism / Yvonne Jegede Begs Fans To Stop Buying Airtime From Nigerian Banks [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by lilyminey: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2015
It seems like the Nollywood actors and actresses are catching fun in the name of acting films..Recently, the Nigerian Actors Guild and producers Guild have called for stoppage of extreme s3x scenes from movies…This all started years back from Ghana movie’s industry which came out with different series of exp-licit romantic films that got the attention of Nigerians AND OTHER MOVIE LOVERS AT LARGE….This is not the way forward…our movie industry needs to be checkmated…

full photos here >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/11/see-shocking-photos-of-r0mantic-scenes.html

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ladyF(f): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2015
shocked

1 Like

Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ril19(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2015
ladyF:
shocked

For Wetin Naa.
You Wey Dey Hire Naija Film For Morning, Baff, Eat, Buy Fuel, On Gen, Pull Cloth, Watch Season 1 To 16.

2 Likes

Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ladyF(f): 9:12am On Nov 16, 2015
ril19:

For Wetin Naa.
You Wey Dey Hire Naija Film For Morning, Baff, Eat, Buy Fuel, On Gen, Pull Cloth, Watch Season 1 To 16.
Me wey no get TV cry
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by coolebux(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
In the movie from the 2nd pix that actress(chinelo) showed high level of indecency
I saw virtually everything that made her a woman.

2 Likes

Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ril19(m): 9:42am On Nov 16, 2015
ladyF:
Me wey no get TV cry
haha.....see d kain tin yu dey tok for poorblick
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ladyF(f): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2015
ril19:

haha.....see d kain tin yu dey tok for poorblick
Lol make I claim wetin I no get ni?
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ernesty20(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yoruba people mostly act these kind of silly sex scenes
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by faith551(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Wow, bravo to them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ril19(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
ladyF:
Buh Why Kwanu, Shey You Dey Live For Hostel?
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by johnstar(m): 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dis kind role dey sweet me oo
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by oluwasegun007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
this is very true.....nowadays i hold d remote very firm to my hand in other to switch the channel to avoid my junior ones from being embarrassed.....
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by dguyindcorner(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
ernesty20:
What an Irony! Take your drugs

8 Likes

Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ernesty20(m): 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
dguyindcorner:
. What an Irony! Take your drugs
give me drugs
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by braimeddy: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
What's the title of the movie?
coolebux:
In the movie from the 2nd pix that actress(chinelo) showed high level of indecency
I saw virtually everything that made her a woman.
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by fadjnr(m): 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
braimeddy:
Room 027

2 Likes

Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ValerianSteel(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
They are getting there grin
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by Rajjah(f): 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
shocked
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by Qualer: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
ladyF:

no worry, when i go to TV i will buy you tokyo!!! cool
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by Tczar(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
End time
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by YUSUPH1986(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
ernesty20:
didirin check our ur people dats wat they ar best at
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ernesty20(m): 9:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
YUSUPH1986:
didirin check our ur people dats wat they ar best at
sorry i dnt understand your crapy english. Speak good english, please.
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by DaFlash: 12:28am On Nov 17, 2015
biafran films grin
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Help me thank GOD for life ooo.. Today boy done turn man(not daddy o).. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me, GOD bless my new age.. I know u guys are CAPABLE, somebody should surprise me with gift... If u no fit send cheque abeg I go need ur connections to any soccer scout/agent.. Thank you..
Nwa nne show the boy some love kwanu..
Osanobua brought me this Far
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by kunbit(f): 5:11am On Nov 17, 2015
ernesty20:
They're here again.

Any of the actors/actresses in the pix look yoruba to you?

You need prayers and you need God.

NB: see that completely naked girl in the second picture, her name is cHINELO but I won't judge a whole tribe based on the actions of few people.
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by fanciful: 6:17am On Nov 17, 2015

Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by jejemanito: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2015
ernesty20:
sorry i dnt understand your crapy english. Speak good english, please.

Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by jejemanito: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2015
fadjnr:

Room 027
See as niggas go they search frantically for this film on YouTube grin

Perverts tongue
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by fadjnr(m): 7:27am On Nov 17, 2015
jejemanito:
See as niggas go they search frantically for this film on YouTube grin

Perverts tongue

Kongi na bastard grin
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ernesty20(m): 8:57am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=jejemanito post=40101863][/quote]
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by ernesty20(m): 8:59am On Nov 17, 2015
kunbit:

They're here again.

Any of the actors/actresses in the pix look yoruba to you?

You need prayers and you need God.

NB: see that completely naked girl in the second picture, her name is cHINELO but I won't judge a whole tribe based on the actions of few people.
chinelo na igbo name? Mumu undecided
Re: See Shocking Photos Of Sex & Romantic Scenes From Nigerian Movies by kunbit(f): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
ernesty20:
chinelo na igbo name? Mumu undecided

See this one, where did I say it's an igbo name?

Look well before you leap

I simply mentioned that I won't judge her tribe based on her actions and you're here throwing insults.

You need to learn respect and how to talk to pple, after you do, you can come back to address me.

You also need to learn how to read and understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drake Performs Song With His ₦2.5b Laferrari Hybrid Hypercar Floating In Air / Flavour Celebrates His Daughter's 3rd Birthday Today (photo) / Charly Boy Turns Born Again At Christ Embassy Church. Meets Tom Amenkhienan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.