Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most (3269 Views)

If You Watched These Cartoon Series And You Are Not Yet Married,please Act Fast / Which Movie Have You Watched More Than Once Without Gettng Bored / 15 Movies You Ought To Have Watched In The First Quarter Of This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by politricks: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hi guys, there is this movie i watched a long time ago. The name of the movie is 'BASIC' starring John travolta. Mhen this movie really did my head in and even up till now i am still a bit confused about what really happened in that film though i might understand it better if i watch it now because i was still much younger when i watched it last. So guys, which movie have you watched that left you in a confused state?. Drop your comments......NOW!

cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by expozey(f): 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dejavu left me confused. Maybe I'll have to watch it again

1 Like

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by spacyzuma(m): 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
Primer.
A 2004 low-budget science film about time travel.
Most confusing film I've ever watched in my life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by odeku457(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
Swordfish -John Travolta.
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by StringerBell: 8:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol. I watched Basic twice and I still didn't get it fully.
Other head-twisters that come to mind: Black Swan, Revolver.
After Revolver, I went straight to the net and was glad everyone was as confused as I was. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by BraniacX(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Let me just name two worthy of mention.
1. Inception
2. Shutter Island.
And of course the credit should go to Martin Scorsese the genius director

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by moneyallowed(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Memento
Birdman
Shutter Island
Interstellar
Fight Club
Predestination

The ones I remember now. All had moments I was like somebody please tell me what is going on

5 Likes

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by SIRcumalot: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
Prestige Predestination Inception Time lapse
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by BraniacX(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
The rest can be rationalized logically but inception and shutter Island are just meant to leave you with questions and I call that brilliant wink
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by lilEmir3(m): 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Trance angry

1 Like

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by armadeo(m): 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
I understood predestination. That was a complete mindfvck. I love that movie not taking it literally but for the mind bending storyline.

The others Nicole Kidman.. as in WTF
Fantastic movie.
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by Nobody: 3:57am On Nov 26, 2015
I'm still trying to figure out what Cloud Atlas was all about. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by heykims(m): 7:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Figurine. Did Ramsey Noah actually die in that film?
Then this Indian film with about 4 magicians robbing banks nd playing some other pranks, I've forgotten the title..

1 Like

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by spacyzuma(m): 8:46am On Nov 26, 2015
koice:
I'm still trying to figure out what Cloud Atlas was all about. undecided
LOL!! I loved loved LOVED Cloud Atlas!

2 Likes

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by Favolly(f): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2015
Inception
Black swan
Figurine

1 Like

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by DenisRock(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Triangle was one crazy movie. So was Inception.
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by Ezquerro(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
I understand every movie...Genius Me! coolI understand every movie...Genius Me!
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by funlord(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
undecided

I'd have to say a strange, beautifully shot( some of the camera work was just outstanding, mad angles and sublime creativity at work),...confusing as ' _fuck' movie from 1998 called "FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS"! Starring "johnny depp" [a.k.a captain jack sparrow]!

This movie was so mind bending that watching it makes you feel as if you are also under the influence of 'some major drugs' that the main characters were taking throughout the film! Anyway johnny depp has stated in interviews that while making the movie they were all constantly "fried" on set so no wonder!

It flopped at the box office.....but has since gone on to develop a cult following with much success !!! Expect a lot of laughter,drugs and excellent quotes in addition to the confusion though!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by BraniacX(m): 1:14am On Nov 27, 2015
Ezquerro:
I understand every movie...Genius Me! coolI understand every movie...Genius Me!

OH! shocked good then so please tell me, at the end of inception, were dicaprio and crew still in a dream world or the real world?
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by dhummystecah(f): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
The cloud of sils maria - it really messed with my head.
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by sholay2011(m): 2:32pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by spacyzuma(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
sholay2011:
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind.

Yup, this is another confusing film I've watched. I didn't fully understand it, even after the second time of watching, until I read the plot on wikipedia.
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
For those emphasizing the complexity of 'Inception' and 'Shutter Island', you haven't seen nutin' yet. 'Cloud Atlas' and 'Mr Nobody' will leave anyone asking themselves after closing credits... "What was that?!"

1 Like

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by spacyzuma(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
koice:
For those emphasizing the complexity of 'Inception' and 'Shutter Island', you haven't seen nutin' yet. 'Cloud Atlas' and 'Mr Nobody' will leave anyone asking themselves after closing credits... "What was that?!"

grin grin grin

Cloud Atlas was very confusing when I watched it the first time, but it's now one of my favorite movies. smiley

1 Like

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
spacyzuma:

grin grin grin

Cloud Atlas was very confusing when I watched it the first time, but it's now one of my favorite movies. smiley

Yeah, shiit tends to clear up a bit after a repeat, though to be honest, in 'Cloud Atlas' case it took a quick visit to wikipedia to finally grasp what the plot's all about.
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by spacyzuma(m): 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2015
koice:

Yeah, shiit tends to clear up a bit after a repeat, though to be honest, in 'Cloud Atlas' case it took a quick visit to wikipedia to finally grasp what the plot's all about.

EXACTLY!! grin
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by TonySpike: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
I would say Predestination. It's a movie where the concept of time is so warped and messed up. The script writing is excellent, I guess that's why....
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by TonySpike: 10:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
I am adding Mr Nobody and The fountain to the list of my confusing movies. I never got to finish those two movies. ..
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by ipledge10(m): 2:46am On Nov 28, 2015
spacyzuma:

grin grin grin

where can i download the movie? Can i find it in HD?

1 Like

Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by spacyzuma(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2015
ipledge10:
where can i download the movie? Can i find it in HD?

I downloaded it via torrent years ago. And yes, HD copy is available.
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by ovalrose(f): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Inception. Prestige. Shutter Island. Im still as confused as i was after watching them 3 years ago.
Re: Which Movie have you watched That Stressed Your Brain The Most by mablie(m): 6:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
MULHOLLAND DRIVE_This movie was intentionally made inorder to confuse its viewers and develop a cult following (which it now has)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Favorite All Time Hollywood Movies? / Download Gunjan Saxena : The Kargil Girl (2020) - Bollywood / Hitv Contact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.