Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread (37445 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
Come 20th Nov 2015, Innjoo Mobile is expected to announce the official specifications and prices of the new Products from them. This time around we already know of two Innjoo Max phones - A larger Innjoo Max 2 plus &its smaller sibling -the Innjoo Max 2, but it is not clear if the company would release the Innjoo Two to succeed the Innjoo One

While Innjoo haven’t officially announced the specs & Prices of the Two Max phones (at the time of writing) ,Jumia Nigeria has taken a step further to release some of the basic specifications and Prices of the innjoo Max 2 and Innjoo Max 2 plus. I’m sure you You already Know Jumia is innjoo's officiall online partner ,so not surprise seeing the specs first from them.

So what exactly does the two new Innjoo Max 2 & Innjoo Max 2 plus have to offer? Well both devices are just same,but with two or three diffrences

Innjoo Max 2 ---- 5inch ,4000mAh battery
Innjoo Max 2 plus 5.5 inch ,4600mAh battery

Both runs on Android 5,1 ,same 1.3GHz quad-core processor ,1GB RAM ,16GB ROM xpandable to 128GB and lastly i thik they both not made of Polycarbonate.

What do you think of these devices? A repeat of former with just a bump in battery?

Meanwhile they are both available for pre-order via Jumia @ ₦ 21,500 & ₦ 23,500 for the Innjoo Max 2 & Max 2 plus in that order.

http://www.gadgetsng.com/2015/11/innjoo-max-innjoo-max-2-plus-goes-pre-order-jumia.html

Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
I forgot to add,both supports Fast charging
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Have always fancy sleek phone and cool design..Surely ama get dis baby
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Joel3(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
crap as usual. 1gb ram is a NO. I think jumia should know better 1gb ram don't sell anymore in 2015
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Exactly my thought,well for the price it still ok for some users
Joel3:
crap as usual. 1gb ram is a NO. I think jumia should know better 1gb ram don't sell anymore in 2015
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Joel3(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
gadgetsngs:
Exactly my thought,well for the price it still ok for some users
I don't think so for me gionee m3 mini is a better option
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Ebimablog: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
cos of the price or what?
Joel3:
I don't think so for me gionee m3 mini is a better option
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Mrguru(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
cool devices, i got a press content on that also..Innjoo Max 2 and Max 2 Plus, but the problem here is the RAM. Not satisfied with there RAM
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Silvani(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Joel3:

A 5.5" phone with only 1gb ram, no FHD, and I feel it has no seperate slot for SD card, shares SIM 2 slot.

Just as I read that the upcoming Infinix Note 2 6" will have 2mp front camera, no FHD etc

I think its high time NCC starts fining these companies 1bn each for coupling rubbish phones and pushing into Nigeria,

But it will sell cos most Nigerians especially girls don't know the need of bigger RAM, what they like is screen size, camera, SD card and fancy

3 Likes

Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Silvani:

A 5.5" phone with only 1gb ram, no FHD, and I feel it has no seperate slot for SD card, shares SIM 2 slot.

Just as I read that the upcoming Infinix Note 2 6" will have 2mp front camera, no FHD etc

I think its high time NCC starts fining these companies 1bn each for coupling rubbish phones and pushing into Nigeria,

But it will sell cos most Nigerians especially girls don't know the need of bigger RAM, what they like is screen size, camera, SD card and fancy

Gbam
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by mrcassanova(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
1GB of RAM at this age is story for the God's. The Infinix Hot 2 with 2GB RAM costs lesser by the way buy doesn't have the battery to match.

http://thegadgetsfreak.com/innjoo-max-2-and-innjoo-max-2-plus-goes-on-pre-order-starting-n21500/
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by jmaxjohn(m): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Innjoo una dey mad o. Una refuse to give lollipop upgrade for the Innjoo Note and Innjoo Note pro which both use the MT6582 processor but you gladly made a phone running on the same processor (according to all the specsheet I've seen; tho i may be wrong) with a different look, upped the battery and dished it out to us. Interesting!
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Nov 21, 2015
That may likely come in the future,it isnt late yet
jmaxjohn:
Innjoo una dey mad o. Una refuse to give lollipop upgrade for the Innjoo Note and Innjoo Note pro which both use the MT6582 processor but you gladly made a phone running on the same processor (according to all the specsheet I've seen; tho i may be wrong) with a different look, upped the battery and dished it out to us. Interesting!
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by sherifos: 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
You can also get reviews on both phones here [url]/innjoo-max-2-and-innjoo-max-2-plus-specifications-reviews-and-prices/[/url]
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by jmaxjohn(m): 3:54am On Nov 25, 2015
sherifos:
You can also get reviews on both phones here [url]/innjoo-max-2-and-innjoo-max-2-plus-specifications-reviews-and-prices/[/url]

U call dat a review? Learner!

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by DharkPoet(m): 12:25am On Nov 28, 2015
How do I pre-order? I need this phone.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by ElvisMcCoy(m): 5:54am On Nov 28, 2015
Admin, we still not seen the phones from innjoo and jumia. Have you any idea when its coming out or how to get it since I'm no longer seeing it on their site?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by jmaxjohn(m): 7:05am On Nov 28, 2015
Innjoo will use u guys to clean deir asses
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 28, 2015
Why did u say so?
jmaxjohn:
Innjoo will use u guys to clean deir asses
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by jmaxjohn(m): 7:30am On Nov 28, 2015
Oma307:
Why did u say so?
Do the research ursef, visit the innjoo forum nd read the tonz of complaints and dead phones. Mind u, d 'latest' innjoo Max is the same specs and processor as the failed innjoo note, while the innjoo Max 2 is the same specs and processor as d failed innjoo note pro They just changed d design, gave a bigger ba3 nd put lollipop into it, the same lollipop dey refused to giv to innjoo note nd note pro (1GB nd 2GB RAM respectively) because of over heating issues the processor has (d same processor both innjoo Max nd Max 2 is using; MT6582). Research well b4 u buy, or u'll cry wen d phone packs up 1 month after warranty expires. U'll just go to bed with ur falling apart phone, by d tym u wake up, one thing has died. Either d mic, or screen, or maybe d phone goes off nd refuses to charge or come on. D worst part is that dey won't care or giv u support.

I have shout enough about innjoo.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Still not available ,but you can only pre order the phone at the moment

ElvisMcCoy:
Admin, we still not seen the phones from innjoo and jumia. Have you any idea when its coming out or how to get it since I'm no longer seeing it on their site?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
I personally have not visited d complain thread yo talking aboy,but believe me ,any phone or all phones got alot of complains from users,its not percliar to Innjoo,Infinix or tecno alone

jmaxjohn:

Do the research ursef, visit the innjoo forum nd read the tonz of complaints and dead phones. Mind u, d 'latest' innjoo Max is the same specs and processor as the failed innjoo note, while the innjoo Max 2 is the same specs and processor as d failed innjoo note pro They just changed d design, gave a bigger ba3 nd put lollipop into it, the same lollipop dey refused to giv to innjoo note nd note pro (1GB nd 2GB RAM respectively) because of over heating issues the processor has (d same processor both innjoo Max nd Max 2 is using; MT6582). Research well b4 u buy, or u'll cry wen d phone packs up 1 month after warranty expires. U'll just go to bed with ur falling apart phone, by d tym u wake up, one thing has died. Either d mic, or screen, or maybe d phone goes off nd refuses to charge or come on. D worst part is that dey won't care or giv u support.

I have shout enough about innjoo.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
WHEN ARE THEY GONNA START SELLING THIS PHONE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE??
sad
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by augster(m): 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lesinho:
sad
DharkPoet:
How do I pre-order? I need this phone.
mail to your full name, number and address to preorder; hardeydohyin01@gmail.com
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 30, 2015
You already can pre order the device from Jumia
Lesinho:
sad
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Peace55(m): 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi Guys.... The New Innjoo Max 2 Is Now Available On Our Site

Quick Look At The Specs On Display

Short description

Display: 5.5" HD
Processor: 1 GHz Quad Core
Memory: 16GB;
RAM 1GB
Camera: 13MP (LED Flash); 8MP (Front)
Connectivity: Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth

To Order Send Me your name ,phone number ,email and delivery address...

Act Fast before it goes out of STOCK....YOU GET FREE SHIPPING TOO. And FASTEST delivery

INNJOO Max 2 cost just 21,500

INNJOO max 2 plus cost just #23,500

Payment on delivery

WhatsApp/SMS. 08153792894
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by ochuski(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hw cum on jumia dey said its running kitkat while b4 nw, we were made to understnd it was running lolipop?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 01, 2015
That is an error fro jumia
ochuski:
Hw cum on jumia dey said its running kitkat while b4 nw, we were made to understnd it was running lolipop?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by augster(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2015
These two -
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by keassy: 10:39am On Dec 01, 2015
Have any one Bought this phone, how is the multitasking and the sim2 slot and sdcard slot do they share one slot?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by williams85(m): 8:29am On Dec 04, 2015
if u hav the cash to buy the phone, just go for it. the specs is cool. after all iphone 6 house a 1 gig ram with a good processor
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by lafayette(m): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
I hope this phone will not turn out like Innjoo fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

20 Weird Things All Addict Android Smartphone Users Do (PHOTOS) / Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device / How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.