Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread (37440 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by pat077: 4:55am On Jan 20, 2016
d camera of dis phone is dame too poor. This can neva b a 13mp camera, even d innjoo fire of 5mp gives a beta image quality. Also, d sim slot is annoying
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Shakiratemma(f): 7:18am On Jan 20, 2016
MrWhaley:

Aunty,first of all,SLOT doesn't sell InnJoo phones so don't bother going there. grin
You want the phone,shey? And you live in Lagos? You will only get it at Ikeja,either at Yudala's office there or InnJoo's main office there too. I got mine at an InnJoo dealer's shop.
And secondly,if you have the money,go for it. The phone is remarkable. But camera's a lil bit lousy,tho.
Tank bruh, will order from Yudala...jst pray say I no go regret am... wink
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Sanniez(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Does anyone have an idea if the phone can be rooted and how to root it cos m kinda having prbs in that aspect?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by keassy: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
d camera of dis phone is dame too poor. This can neva b a 13mp camera, even d innjoo fire of 5mp gives a beta image quality. Also, d sim slot is annoying

Why you buy the phone when you nor like am . this phone look ok and the good to me if the ram was 2gb then it could have been better just quict complaining . if you nor like am sell am go buy better phone of 45k make we know say you da parfect
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by pat077: 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
keassy:

Why you buy the phone when you nor like am . this phone look ok and the good to me if the ram was 2gb then it could have been better just quict complaining . if you nor like am sell am go buy better phone of 45k make we know say you da parfect
are you alright? You mean I don't have the right to complain on the product I bought. Why do they have to lie about the phone specification.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by dcolumbus001: 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
just bought my Max 2+. 1. pls is it possible to use two Sims and Mcard at the same time 2. is the battery removable urgent reply please
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by MrWhaley: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
dcolumbus001:
just bought my Max 2+.
1. pls is it possible to use two Sims and Mcard at the same time
2. is the battery removable
urgent reply please
Bros,haven't you opened the back? Did the battery look removable? It's your phone,check it.
You can either use two sim cards or one sim card and a memory card not all three.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Shakiratemma(f): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
I beg... Wanted to order the max 2 plus bt d price don sky rocket to 39k on Yudala... Ao is dis possible?? Only yesterday I saw it @ 23k
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by ochuski(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Most mumuest fone av ever seen.. Why wuld dey put sim 2 n sd card on dsame place... So if i want 2 sim den i'll do away wit my sdcard
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Code45: 12:46am On Jan 21, 2016
ochuski:
Most mumuest fone av ever seen.. Why wuld dey put sim 2 n sd card on dsame place... So if i want 2 sim den i'll do away wit my sdcard
Innjoo makers are useless.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by princesuko(m): 1:07am On Jan 21, 2016
Shakiratemma:
I beg... Wanted to order the max 2 plus bt d price don sky rocket to 39k on Yudala... Ao is dis possible?? Only yesterday I saw it @ 23k

Conversion rate of naira to dollar ain't improving they are taking advantage of the situation.. .
Get it from ya local stores or wait till naira improves to the dollar.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Ebimablog: 6:21am On Jan 21, 2016
Are u new to Smartphones? its not a new thing,so that your point to me is out of it
ochuski:
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Ebimablog: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2016
OMG!! se advise,so you think Naira/$ will improve soon? you better go buy or prefer to wait till only God knows
princesuko:

Conversion rate of naira to dollar ain't improving they are taking advantage of the situation.. .
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Ebimablog: 6:23am On Jan 21, 2016
That is the rel situation of the economy now

Shakiratemma:
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by ochuski(m): 7:57am On Jan 21, 2016
Ebimablog:
Are u new to Smartphones? its not a new thing,so that your point to me is out of it
yes my point is out of it cus uve been paid to say so? well, no mata wat u say, i'll never be like d dude dat bought it in ma hood dat now walks around with OTG cable plugged in to access memory card.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Shakiratemma(f): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2016
princesuko:

Aiit..tanks
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Ebimablog: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2016
ochuski:
yes my point is out of it cus uve been paid to say so? well, no mata wat u say, i'll never be like d dude dat bought it in ma hood dat now walks around with OTG cable plugged in to access memory card.

Hehe! Paid to say what? No one is forcing you to buy one ,the more reasons there are threads like this for u to read now find details about a given product
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by MrWhaley: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
ochuski:
Bruv,what do you need an M.Card for when there's 12gb storage available?? 12gb might be small to some people but it's still reasonably sufficient. I have this phone,you don't have it. Don't come here and discourage people who have the intention of buying it. I have never used an InnJoo phone before but with what I have experienced with this one,I can say that it has surpassed my previous phones (I used an Infinix before this). Moreover,I am very sure you use a BlackBerry phone undecided...Bb users are the greatest sadists. #ISpeakMyMind.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by ochuski(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
MrWhaley:

Bruv,what do you need an M.Card for when there's 12gb storage available?? 12gb might be small to some people but it's still reasonably sufficient. I have this phone,you don't have it. Don't come here and discourage people who have the intention of buying it. I have never used an InnJoo phone before but with what I have experienced with this one,I can say that it has surpassed my previous phones (I used an Infinix before this). Moreover,I am very sure you use a BlackBerry phone undecided...Bb users are the greatest sadists. #ISpeakMyMind.
lols.. jst hear yrsef "12gb IS STILL REASONABLY SUFFICIENT like we still live in 2012"...huhuhu.. funny u.. truth is u all that bought this fone av made a big mistake and just looking for dos dat will join u instead of airing out your disappointments so others can learn... the truth must be told. ANYONE WHO IS READY TO CARRY AN OTG CABLE AROUND CAN GO AHEAD AND BUY THIS PHONE....by the way av been with Android since GINGERBREAD so i know a gud droid wen i c one.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by MrWhaley: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
ochuski:
lols.. jst hear yrsef "12gb IS STILL REASONABLY SUFFICIENT like we still live in 2012"...huhuhu.. funny u.. truth is u all that bought this fone av made a big mistake and just looking for dos dat will join u instead of airing out your disappointments so others can learn... the truth must be told. ANYONE WHO IS READY TO CARRY AN OTG CABLE AROUND CAN GO AHEAD AND BUY THIS PHONE....by the way av been with Android since GINGERBREAD so i know a gud droid wen i c one.
Well,you can laugh. It won't change the fact that I bought a good phone. I highlighted the only flaw I noticed in the phone in one of my reviews above. I guess you were too myopic to notice it. Just the camera that is poor. Nothing else is wrong with the phone.
Moreover, ion need to advertise the phone on here for people to buy...wetin concern me The demand for the phone is already pulling 'sumo like' weight. grin maybe that's the reason why it increased from #23,500 to #39,000.
So Egbon, use your fabulous 'Android' phone,let others purchase theirs.

Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by dcolumbus001: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
MrWhaley:

Bros,haven't you opened the back? Did the battery look removable? It's your phone,check it.
You can either use two sim cards or one sim card and a memory card not all three.
I opened it didn't look removable thou
thanks 4 the reply
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
Shakiratemma:

Aiit..tanks
Contact me for brand new Max 2 Plus for a reasonable price
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by bendovex: 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
oboy see skyrocketing of price o. I first noticed this increase in price with jumia and I thought it was a joke, and now yudala has followed suit.
I thank God I got the phone when I did, I'm enjoying it like kilode. jeez!!! for the first time in my life I no longer go out with the fear of having a flat battery or moving around with charger. I only charge once and that's only at night. this phone's battery is awesome.
yeah, I noticed the fast charge technology isn't so fast after all. who else has noticed this?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by MrWhaley: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
I noticed it too,bruh...buh shaa,the wait is worth it. 100% full charge can last me for a whole day and I am a HEAVY user. Superb battery,shaa.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by bendovex: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Exactly, that's the beauty of it. mine serves me for a complete day and I'm a heavy user. can you believe that I've not been able to drain this battery after almost two weeks of using this phone? yeah, the best I've been able to do is to reduce it to 14% after trying so hard to drain the battery. so EPIC.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by keassy: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2016
Is there no what's app groop yet this group is big to have one na pls some one should create pls 08060148428
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Shakiratemma(f): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Godvilla:
Contact me for brand new Max 2 Plus for a reasonable price
Ohh...ao much?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Shakiratemma:

Ohh...ao much?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2016
keassy:
Is there no what's app groop yet this group is big to have one na pls some one should create pls 08060148428
Lemme add u to Xgravity Systems....
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 22, 2016
bendovex:
oboy see skyrocketing of price o. I first noticed this increase in price with jumia and I thought it was a joke, and now yudala has followed suit.
I thank God I got the phone when I did, I'm enjoying it like kilode. jeez!!! for the first time in my life I no longer go out with the fear of having a flat battery or moving around with charger. I only charge once and that's only at night. this phone's battery is awesome.
yeah, I noticed the fast charge technology isn't so fast after all. who else has noticed this?
Quick charge really works, 2hours 30mins from zero to 100%
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Thayay(m): 1:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
For people complaining about this phone camera. To be honest, i don't see anything bad in the camera.
Putting the phone's back camera on face detection or face beauty where there's ray of light makes it whitish. It's normal when switched off.
Try check the review with pictures i made in a thread https://www.nairaland.com/2805926/whats-durability-innjoo-max-2/1#41225850
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by bendovex: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godvilla:
Quick charge really works, 2hours 30mins from zero to 100%
yeah, I noticed it today. it took my phone about 2 hours 30 mins to complete a full charge. but that's when it's turned off. If the phone is turned on it takes longer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nokia Asha - Cheap Touchscreen Phones - Launched / 20 Weird Things All Addict Android Smartphone Users Do (PHOTOS) / Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52