Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread (37439 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Marathon M5 Plus Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by bendovex: 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2016
Godvilla:
Lemme add u to Xgravity Systems....
pls add me too 07063601958
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by pat077: 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
bendovex:

yeah, I noticed it today. it took my phone about 2 hours 30 mins to complete a full charge. but that's when it's turned off. If the phone is turned on it takes longer.
I think it is the charger that cause the delay because I notice it was faster when I charged it with my powerbank. Is yours max 2 or max2 plus?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by bendovex: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
pat077:
I think it is the charger that cause the delay because I notice it was faster when I charged it with my powerbank. Is yours max 2 or max2 plus?
max2 plus
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
bendovex:

yeah, I noticed it today. it took my phone about 2 hours 30 mins to complete a full charge. but that's when it's turned off. If the phone is turned on it takes longer.
When it's turned on while charging, make sure ur data connection is off.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by bendovex: 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
Godvilla:
Quick charge really works, 2hours 30mins from zero to 100%
OK, I thought as much.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Mediji: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pls add me to the group. 08063788624
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by mrbillz(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by TheMascot(m): 7:00pm On Jan 27, 2016
pat077:
are you alright? You mean I don't have the right to complain on the product I bought. Why do they have to lie about the phone specification.
nobody lied to you.. Either U don't know how to take a pic or u ugly.. We all are using the same phone.. and u d only one complaining.. If it's ram eheeen we all going to agree.. But for the camera.. if u don't like what you see when u take a pic then go and do something about ya face

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by pat077: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
TheMascot:
nobody lied to you.. Either U don't know how to take a pic or u ugly.. We all are using the same phone.. and u d only one complaining.. If it's ram eheeen we all going to agree.. But for the camera.. if u don't like what you see when u take a pic then go and do something about ya face
who is talking about face beautification. Is that the best u can get from a 13mp camera? I am sure you are one of their pathetic marketers trying to persuade people in buying your below par products.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by TheMascot(m): 11:07pm On Jan 29, 2016
pat077:
who is talking about face beautification. Is that the best u can get from a 13mp camera? I am sure you are one of their pathetic marketers trying to persuade people in buying your below par products.
wrong on all counts.. I guess you a broke dude trying to get an iPhone experience from a 25000 naira phone.. It's a 13mp camera which we all appreciate..
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by MrWhaley: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Shaa,the camera's not too remarkable...I expected something better from the 13MP...but I still luff the phone nevertheless. grin
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by pat077: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2016
TheMascot:
wrong on all counts.. I guess you a broke dude trying to get an iPhone experience from a 25000 naira phone.. It's a 13mp camera which we all appreciate..
who is looking for an iphone experience. I use the infinix hot note wirh an 8mp camera and it gives a better picture quality than this mediocre device. You are indeed the stupid one.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Ebimablog: 9:47am On Jan 30, 2016
pat077:

Wonder why we Nairalanders are just like this, so anytime someone persuade u to get a phone, he or she bcomes an agent?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by pat077: 10:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Ebimablog:

Wonder why we Nairalanders are just like this, so anytime someone persuade u to get a phone, he or she bcomes an agent?
he never persuaded me to get the phone. I was only complaining about the short comings of the phone, he came from no where and start attacking me as if his life depends on well he defend their product. I don't have anything against him he shld just get off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Functionoftime(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2016
Gionee don break my heart with the price of m5mini and i wan port to injoo max2 plus. For those using this phone, any complain? From multitasking, gaming, bat3 life, is it living upto its 4600mah standard? Lastly, where can i buy it and how much is it now?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Davedoz(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2016
Functionoftime:
Gionee don break my heart with the price of m5mini and i wan port to injoo max2 plus. For those using this phone, any complain? From multitasking, gaming, bat3 life, is it living upto its 4600mah standard? Lastly, where can i buy it and how much is it now?

Oga abeg na how much, I mean gionee??
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by anthoniosp(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
pat077:
who is looking for an iphone experience. I use the infinix hot note wirh an 8mp camera and it gives a better picture quality than this mediocre device. You are indeed the stupid one.
Bros.. Abeg.. Small small.. No dey lie.. You hear.. Lie can take u to hell you know?.. The Lord said we should not lie.. The camera is stronger than Infinix hot note.. My room is using the phone and we have done both.. Low light and bright conditions test.. So abeg.. Small small.. If it's the fast charge.. Eheen.. It's more appreciated in hot note.. But camera and looks.. Pls no go there..
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Maximum83: 8:08am On Jan 31, 2016
anthoniosp:
Bros.. Abeg.. Small small.. No dey lie.. You hear.. Lie can take u to hell you know?.. The Lord said we should not lie.. The camera is stronger than Infinix hot note.. My room is using the phone and we have done both.. Low light and bright conditions test.. So abeg.. Small small.. If it's the fast charge.. Eheen.. It's more appreciated in hot note.. But camera and looks.. Pls no go there..
Innjoo camera outputs are whitish, not really deep in color.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by jadajada: 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
I don't know why my battery has been acting funny of late. If my battery is like on 5% and i plug it to power source it will just jump to like 50% and continue charging from there. I also notice that if the phone is idle for a long time and i start using it the battey drops at a faster rate before it will be normal. Is there any solution to this because i don't want my battery to spoil. This is my third week of using the phone.
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by akinremedy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2016
jadajada:
I don't know why my battery has been acting funny of late. If my battery is like on 5% and i plug it to power source it will just jump to like 50% and continue charging from there. I also notice that if the phone is idle for a long time and i start using it the battey drops at a faster rate before it will be normal. Is there any solution to this because i don't want my battery to spoil. This is my third week of using the phone.
Bros, it happens to me too but there's nutin to be scared of. If the phone is in idle mode for a long time, just restart d phone b4 using it. I hope innjoo listens to our cries and come up with a software update to rectify it. I was at their ikeja office today and i complained about it. Let's hope they listen
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by lafayette(m): 2:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Goto http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/02/how-to-root-innjoo-max-2-plus.html for working, confirmed abd reliable method to root Innjoo Max 2 plus
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by akinremedy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
lafayette:
Goto http://www.techvillaz.com/2016/02/how-to-root-innjoo-max-2-plus.html for working, confirmed abd reliable method to root Innjoo Max 2 plus
Thanks so much for the info
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
akinremedy:

Bros, it happens to me too but there's nutin to be scared of. If the phone is in idle mode for a long time, just restart d phone b4 using it. I hope innjoo listens to our cries and come up with a software update to rectify it. I was at their ikeja office today and i complained about it. Let's hope they listen
jadajada:
akinremedy:

. Lols una go old. U better keep using the poo u bought. Injoo must always injure u sooner or later. Next time, run away from injoo grin
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by bendovex: 9:15am On Feb 04, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
. Lols una go old. U better keep using the poo u bought. Injoo must always injure u sooner or later. Next time, run away from injoo grin
dude please stop this idiocy. what u wrote up there is uncalled for. Haba.
I'm not holding brief for innjoo but I have to say this phone has really lived up to expectations. BTW, I bought and used innjoo fire, the experience is not worth sharing, but this max2+ is on another level, truth.
about the battery issues, I haven't noticed anything like that. in fact my friends are even surprised at the strength of this battery, I hope it continues like this though. the only thing I can write off about the phone is the charging rate, I think the fast charge technology isn't really fast. that's all
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by ochuski(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2016
wow!... innjoo is fvcked up... sorry to all dos dat bought this phone
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by akinremedy(m): 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
Guy, every phone company has its issues. Y av u bin so cruel on innjoo like they robbed u off ur money at gun point? Infinix has got their issues, likewise the almighty Samsung. It's called bugs, its normal, it happens!
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Neckyblue(f): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2016
2wks innjoo Max 2 for urgent sell, contact me if u re in Lagos or Anambra, 25k, 08035793433
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by Frontier2: 7:51am On Feb 07, 2016
I think innjoo should work More on their devices. There are lots of cheap alternatives out there
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by MrWhaley: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
NLers,my screen cracked today. Not much,shaa and it's still working. Do InnJoo change broken screens at their office in Ikeja?
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by akinremedy(m): 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
MrWhaley:
NLers,my screen cracked today. Not much,shaa and it's still working. Do InnJoo change broken screens at their office in Ikeja?
Yea, they do but with a fee
Re: Innjoo Max & Innjoo Max 2 Plus Official Discussion Thread by MrWhaley: 1:06am On Feb 15, 2016
akinremedy:

Yea, they do but with a fee
What's the price range?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nokia Asha - Cheap Touchscreen Phones - Launched / 20 Weird Things All Addict Android Smartphone Users Do (PHOTOS) / Reasons Why Everyone Needs An Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.