Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,233 members, 7,807,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home (19570 Views)

"How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals / Man Flees From Home Over Wife’s High Libido / My Husband Impregnated His 'sister' In Our Matrimonial Home: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by ijustdey: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Cyriacus Izuekwe
A Lagos customary court has dissolved a marriage between a couple , Mrs Sarah Omidiji and her husband, Julius Omidiji after the man incurred heavy debts and ran away from their matrimonial home without informing his wife in Lagos State Western Nigeria .

As creditors besieged their home demanding the debt from Sarah , she went and filed a suit at Ejigbo customary court, Lagos, seeking for the dissolution of their five years marriage to have peace.

The embittered woman said they got married in 2011 after several years of courtship.

She said when she got married to Julius , she discovered that he was jobless and was living a fake life but pretended that all was well.

She said the matter became worse after he incurred heavy debts and ran away, abandoned her for three years without communicating to her his whereabout.

She said she did not know her husband was owing debts that ran into millions of naira, noting that, he did not tell her before he left the house .

She said creditors started threatening her to produce her husband who did not trust her enough to reveal the situation before he escaped .

Sarah who said the marriage was yet to produce any issue, asked the court to dissolve the marriage because she no longer loves or trusted Julius because of his character.

“My lord , when my husband abandoned our matrimonial home without informing me , I searched the house to see if he left any note , I only saw a long list of those he was owing , I became afraid , ” she said.

She said the creditors were after her demanding for him or their money , accusing her of hiding him from them.

The president of the court Mrs Bolajoke noted that the matter had suffered several adjournments before the judgment because the husband refused to come to court.

She observed that the marriage have broken down irretrievably and consequently dissolved the marriage.

She said parties involved in the marriage are now free marry any of partner their choice.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/16/husband-incurs-heavy-debt-flees-from-matrimonial-home/
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Woman. Don't complain.
Marriage is for better or worse

U spent out of the borrowed funds directly or indirectly.
Mechionu make I hear word abeggi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Feranchek(m): 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
I'm pretty sure his wife's excessive demands caused this rubbish. Now let her face it herself tongue

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Be a good citizen, be a good corporate citizen, be Tax Compliant, save money, avoid penalties,Hire a Professional, PM me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by lasisi69(f): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
End time
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by hazyfm1: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lots of fake dudes out there.

Better to have a man who is using legedes Benz and has an honest job than a show boy ho has mansions in his imaginations.

After Courting for several years, you don't know your man's source of income?

Pity!

14 Likes

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by yapapa: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
women sha
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by lekjons(m): 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
chai!

so many END-TIME marriages

2 Likes

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by neweraomo: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
end time husband

2 Likes

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by KomradeKorsche: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lol
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by adren(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
end time husby..

i no know say chop and run sef dey marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Till DEBT do us apart.

Women! If na man now they will say he is not man enough to shoulder the wife's responsibilty. This is money they spent together. She might be a lover of money and good things, so the hubby had to impress her.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by IamOpemipo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

Tis guy ehn..

3 Likes

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by ndaman25: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
hahahaha...eleyi gidigan
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Gracito(f): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:
Woman. Don't complain.

nawa for you oo.

1 Like

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Blurry: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:
Woman. Don't complain.
Feranchek:
I'm pretty sure his wife's excessive demands caused this rubbish. Now let her face it herself tongue

Shame on you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Blurry:

Shame on you.

Shame on u too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Jalubarika(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lollest . Offiong where u dey. I no want Laf alone
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gracito:
nawa for you oo.

Am I lying?
If the husband doesn't ve financial difficulty ll she seek for divorce?

3 Likes

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by ril19(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
COWARD MAN. As T Don Run Away So The Debt Don Cancel?

1 Like

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by MadCow1: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
cjoi
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by uscofield: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sipping a bottle of coke mixes with orange juice with my legs crossed.

Let me know when ur oga before returns.
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by dammytosh: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
He did not run,

he went for a retreat.
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by ril19(m): 2:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
COWARD MAN. As T Don Run Away So The Debt Don Cancel? You Sure Live To Face Your Creditors Some Day.
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Gracito(f): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:

Am I lying?
If the husband doesn't ve financial difficulty ll she seek for divorce?
but abi them talk say the man was jobless and didn't tell the woman. Probably if he had let her in on his secrets, she might have been able to cope.
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by johnstar(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
End tym husband
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by ednut1(m): 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
nawao, some will say all u need is love, if i hear na money

1 Like

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Gracito:
but abi them talk say the man was jobless and didn't tell the woman. Probably if he had let her in on his secrets, she might have been able to cope.

My dear. Women dictates how much their men can open up to them. If she hates d truth u lie to her. Simple

4 Likes

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
very bad...a man should not depend only on job
he should have a business he is engaged in as well
agricbusiness all the way
check my signature
Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by prettyangel10(f): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
kennygee:
Lots of fake dudes out there.

Better to have a man who is using legedes Benz and has an honest job than a show boy ho has mansions in his imaginations.

After Courting for several years, you don't know your man's source of income?

Pity

Well, that's what we get when ladies are sometimes presurrised into getting married. U can imagine that type of hussy. And some men will be saying that ladies should work on themselves to get a man, I sometimes wonder, if they themselves don't need to be worked upon. wink

Re: Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home by sweatlana: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
All these useless men sef

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

These Adulthood Realities Give Us Nostalgia About Our Childhood Privileges / Sworn Virgins' Of Albania / 6 Ways Of Rebuilding Trust In Your Marriage After It's Been Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.