Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning (39665 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / See The Snake I Killed In The Midnight (pics) / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by lasisi69(f): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2015
baruzeez:
guy get a end time job na
Everything for your eyes an endtime
Okay
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by j4sure(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Hope say na real scorpion sha.abi u done offend those pple
saasala:
Woke up this morning, kelt down beside my bed to do the normal early morning routine of prayers, upon finishing the cliche "..... Rest and abide with me now and forever more, amen" I felt something under my foot, it was a scorpion. I killed it instantly leaving the carcass on the floor.

I went straight to the bathroom to lather my face and gummy eye lids, coming back into my room I saw another one creeping on the ground, and I did the needful once again.

I later went to my landlord to show him the pictures, guess what the man said "I will call the carpenter to come check your room".... And I was like what is this one saying... What coherence is between a carpenter and scorpions... gerrara here mehn.

I gave each of them a selfie for Nairaland purpose
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by franklingud(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Once upon a time, i was playing ludo with my neighbours and suddenly won all of them very fast, like magic.
Immediately i won, jumped up from my seat to celebrate the victory, behold a SCORPION, ready to sting but it couldn't because the power of God held it down. Then i took charge and killed it with the seat.
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
sirjohnson:
Holy shiii, ogbeni run for ya life.

But seriously, this specie of scorpions aren't that dangerous. If they bite you, you will only feel very intense pain for about one hour, thats all. But the possibility of having the giants in the same room should not be disregarded.

Lalasticlala, Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa, what do you think?

Scorpion venom isn't strong enough to kill an adult even if it's more than one sting , the most venomous scorpion isn't still strong enough to kill an adult ( it is a specie native to south america , can't remember the country though ). It is however noteworthy that it may be dangerous to an infant.

And scorpions sting , they don't bite
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by FruityLass: 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
boujaye:
ist really true? when i was a lit boy with my parents in d north, i was bitten by a scorpion, it was killed and roasted for me to eat with the claim that it will give me immune against poisonous bites. i ate it anyway.
Very true, brother.
A friend ate a roasted scorpion with uncooked walnut after stinging her then slept for 4hrs...woke up feeling so strong.
It's very traditional smiley

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by justi4jesu(f): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Op your prayers brought them out. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
and?
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by ArchEnemy(m): 11:14am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=sirjohnson post=40080958][/quote]lolz
Guy you made me to start laughing alone in a ward
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
FruityLass:
undecided

Meaty but not big enough.
If eaten you would be immune to any venom smiley
Really
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by pedrilo: 11:15am On Nov 17, 2015
primeache:
have you paid your rent?
answer dis question @op, cos here in abj, some landlords hav devised a means of chasing debtor-tenants out of their houses with such tins. in my compound for example, dis same creature had bitten a particular neighbor twice.
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by dazzlingd(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=sirjohnson post=40080958][/quote]
grin Nairaland won't kill me
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by menix(m): 11:16am On Nov 17, 2015
honeygirl17:
my mtn brought me here

Soon go be ur Nitel...
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by FruityLass: 11:16am On Nov 17, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:

Really
I tell you sis wink

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Bennyberry(m): 11:17am On Nov 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Time to change rooms OP
Maybe ur villagers sent them who knows
and u claim to be educated.

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 17, 2015
you may not be lucky with the next one
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by ayusco85(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Ensure the third one doesn't go, scorpions walk in threes! wink

not true
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2015
bigeagleeye:
Ensure the third one doesn't go, scorpions walk in threes! wink
Are you serious about that
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 11:19am On Nov 17, 2015
FruityLass:
I tell you sis wink
Aiit. Tnx for the info. Learnt sth new today!

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Gidi3020(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2015
winkYour villagers @ it again

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by frisky2good(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Check your walls and floor for cracks. There may be more. You can call fumigators to come and fumigate the room.

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by loomer: 11:20am On Nov 17, 2015
The guy na scorpion king?
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by demo4ril97(m): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2015
K :onama I guess they are from Scorpion Barracks ABJ
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 17, 2015
FruityLass:
undecided

Meaty but not big enough.
If eaten you would be immune to any venom smiley
JEEESUU shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by XBLadez: 11:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Smh at topic!
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Jennifer89(f): 11:27am On Nov 17, 2015
may be they were trying to make babies in ur room grin

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by hotdi(m): 11:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Try and fleet ur room with an effective insecticide and keep ur surrounding clean.
The landlord may be right, they could be some structural defects in ur room that needs to be fixed.

Thank ur God sha.
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by ValerianSteel(m): 11:31am On Nov 17, 2015
Guyman02:
I hope that WWF is watching.
Very soon many animals will go extinct on nairaland at the rate wild animals are being killed here.
Last month it was different varieties of snakes, then one guy posted the picture of a baby antelope that his brother wanted to use as supper. Then we had the wild endangered cat specie killed by some students.
If you look below this topic, there is another one that says 'see the snake and monitor lizard that a nairalander killed' sad sad

Yesterday it was a baby bat, the other day it was a lady asking about how to kill all the cockroaches in her house and today na 2 Scorpions una kill.
Tomorrow una go begin kill people dogs and cats if there is no more wild animals to kill
angry angry angry
I have protested the rate at which Nigerians endanger the lives of these precious animals.

The day I saw a thread on FP on how a nairalander killed a very rare species of ocelot.I was beyond dismay.

Nigerians have now replaced common sense with witches from their village mentality and kill at sight any animal not known to them.Its only a matter of time before some animals go extinct.

Nigeria lacks the right policy on animal care and wildlife.So much potentials in it for tourism.

1 Like

Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Ephemmm: 11:32am On Nov 17, 2015
saasala:
Woke up this morning, kelt down beside my bed to do the normal early morning routine of prayers, upon finishing the cliche "..... Rest and abide with me now and forever more, amen" I felt something under my foot, it was a scorpion. I killed it instantly leaving the carcass on the floor.

I went straight to the bathroom to lather my face and gummy eye lids, coming back into my room I saw another one creeping on the ground, and I did the needful once again.

I later went to my landlord to show him the pictures, guess what the man said "I will call the carpenter to come check your room".... And I was like what is this one saying... What coherence is between a carpenter and scorpions... gerrara here mehn.

I gave each of them a selfie for Nairaland purpose

Make sure you fry both of them on hot charcoal: the meat is ready. Scorpion will even abstain from your next generation.
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by boujaye: 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
FruityLass:
Very true, brother.
A friend ate a roasted scorpion with uncooked walnut after stinging her then slept for 4hrs...woke up feeling so strong.
It's very traditional smiley
now that am grown up can i eat another scorpion to add immunity?
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Matter wey u suppose table in front of God, na Nairaland u dey come..."My pple perish cus of lack of knowledge"
Re: I Killed 2 Scorpions In My Room This Morning by Hero10001: 11:41am On Nov 17, 2015
ninovandross:
This op they live inside thick forest
Na east na..
Yeeboe thatched houses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Of Divorced Nigerian Women Celebrate Initiation Of New Members (Pix) / My Wife Dated, Slept With 8 Different Men, Man Tells Judge / Pls, I Want To Know About Nigerian Marriage Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.