Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,394 members, 7,800,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt (14133 Views)

Scarcity Of Tomatoes , Other Commodities Hit Lagos Markets / Food Scarcity And Increased Suffering In Households. / Tomato Scarcity : Has Anyone Used Dried Tomatoes For Stew? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt by Ukemeh247: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2015
WORDS OF PROPHECY.
By #UkemeHenryProphetic

In the Vision of the night in the 1st Week of September 2015, the LORD opened my eyes, #UkemeHenry, into the #FUTURE_OF_NIGERIA.

I saw massive wonderful and blosomy structural developments ever experienced in Nigeria Under the Administration of President Muhammad Buhari but the cost of Living was so high and unbearable for the people of Nigeria.

Again I saw President Muhammad Buhari along with Our V.P Pastor Yemi Osinbajo both walking into their Offices very strong and healthy but after a while the President became very sick and had to be supported to even walk into the Office.

Prophetic Prayer Points:
Let's pray to God to intervene into the welfare of the people of Nigeria regarding future High Cost of Living.

Let's pray for Supernatural strength, good health and divine enablement for Our President Muhammad Buhari. That he shall complete his tenure in wisdom and divine health.

God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless You.
Re: Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ndeewonu:

While I wholly agree with you that the present- church has failed Christ in ALL ramifications, I TOTALLY DISAGREE with you that the church should be primarily responsible for feeding prisoners.
Read my original statement and then the reply I gave the other poster.

The church did it in Osun as a palliative when the governor failed to pay workers their salaries for months, a people commended that gesture.
I never saw this on the news, it's a commendable action.

Let us call a spade a spade. The late appointment of ministers by Buhari has largely contributed to this neglect. Put the blame where it belongs, don't try to parry it.
Like the example I outlined, volunteers and NGOs are meant to take action where governments fail. This is the very reason I mentioned churches and mosques because their teachings always say we should take pity on the less fortunate.
Re: Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt by VickyRotex(f): 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
BABANGBALI:
this is the best time to send vickyrotex to where she truly belongs

Na there be your permanent resident angry
Re: Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt by aydelicious: 4:43pm On Nov 17, 2015
securi:
They will do somethng as they did with fuel importers that stopped the situation from going out of hand abi.Yeye dey smell.
smiling...
Re: Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt by aydelicious: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Chosen1984:
They Better Do and Fast
dey will...
Re: Food Scarcity Looms In Prisons Over N6bn Debt by Ndeewonu: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2015
Ukemeh247:
WORDS OF PROPHECY.
By #UkemeHenryProphetic

In the Vision of the night in the 1st Week of September 2015, the LORD opened my eyes, #UkemeHenry, into the #FUTURE_OF_NIGERIA.

I saw massive wonderful and blosomy structural developments ever experienced in Nigeria Under the Administration of President Muhammad Buhari but the cost of Living was so high and unbearable for the people of Nigeria.

Again I saw President Muhammad Buhari along with Our V.P Pastor Yemi Osinbajo both walking into their Offices very strong and healthy but after a while the President became very sick and had to be supported to even walk into the Office.

Prophetic Prayer Points:
Let's pray to God to intervene into the welfare of the people of Nigeria regarding future High Cost of Living.

Let's pray for Supernatural strength, good health and divine enablement for Our President Muhammad Buhari. That he shall complete his tenure in wisdom and divine health.

God Bless Nigeria.
God Bless You.

Old age is a rite of passage. It comes in its due time so that young people like you can carry on. Praying to God to let an eighty-something year old live another twenty years doesn't go down well with any religion!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edikaikong / Why Does Nigeria Import So Much Rice? / Ukpo Oka (corn Pudding) Recipe. With Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.