Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (137399 Views)

P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him / Check Out (p-square) Peter Okeye And Kids Taking A Ride (PHOTOS) / P-square’s Peter Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Z4M4eva(f): 1:29pm On Dec 15, 2005
I see rolleyes
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by showlankie(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2005
@scorpio, i am still alive, kicking, repping and winning...most especially, the psquare world
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Scorpio(f): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2005
dat's word cheesy
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2005
anobscase:

I think i know the lyrics of Busy body and temptation.Need them?Get to me

All my friends dey call me number 10 because i dey play like okocha and dey score like ronaldinho.....
Can I get the lyrics for TEMPTATION?? ............i been dey try to rush when our body brush, oh girl, i was tempted to touch(tempted to touch). That's my best part of the song wink
scorpio- kiss i just dey hail u!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Scorpio(f): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2005
girl i dey hail too kiss cheesy
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2005
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink kiss kiss
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2005
Well, hello to everyone. Best greetings from Germany... Yes, you have seen right: GERMANY... far, far away.....

I was in Nigeria from 19 th till 29th November this year. Well, I didn't know P-Square before, but I like them very much and their music, too wink

To everyone who want to have the lyrics: I think we all have to be a bit patient. Some days ago there was only the text of "Get squared" on their website [url][/url]www.psquareworld.com. But meanwhile, they have written some more lyrics on it. I suppose and hope they will give us all the lyrics within some days.

@Queenzy: You are so kind that you took the whole work on you to write the lyrics down.... smiley

Well, sometimes I have some difficulties to understand what you have written. Most of you sometimes use words or even whole sentence structures I haven't learned. What is, for instance, "abeg", "soji", "yan", "cram" and "jare" supposed to mean Or this sentence: "watin them do police na?" I could ask lots of more things... But it's enough for today....

I really hope to come to Nigeria next year again...

Best regards to everyone....
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2005
@Michaela: what's up? welcome to NL, most especially to the world of the very best p-square fans wink
i'll try and help answer some of your questions, those are all pidgin words, well most of them are.  I suppose you know what the language pidgin is right?
ok, so if u say "yan", it means talk. for example, i could ask you "watin u dey yan?" i'm just asking you what u're talking about. Again, i could say i wan yan you something. it means i have something to tell you.
abeg-  means please
cram-  mean to know something off by heart, you get what i mean?  like committing  something to memory
jare-   means please(this isn't exactly pidgin, it's yoruba but it's quite a popular  term)
watin dem do police na- it's a question asking " what did they do to the police?"
i'm not a 100% sure of what soji means but a friend of mine said it means to make someone be at your mercy, like you get them to do what you desire. i guess HYPNOTIZE would be the word i am looking for. i'm not really sure so help me out here someone
feel free to keep asking if there's more you don't understand ok? wink and have a safe trip to Nigeria. you'll definately love it there wink one more thing, don't forget to pick up p2's new album smiley
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 12:59am On Dec 17, 2005
@Ocho: Thank you very much. Now I understand it much better... Yes, I know what "pidgin" is. When I was in Nigeria in November they tried to teach me some words and phrases. But certainly, there are many, many things I don't understand...

Well, I already have the new P-Square album... They gave it to me when I was in Lagos.... But unfortunately, I don't know how to get the other albums. I searched in the Internet, but I didn't manage to find a online shop which sells them...
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 17, 2005
hey gurl,thanks for ur compliment
I see u new,welkome to the land of NAIRA
if u need the new P2lyrics just let
us know grin grin
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 2:06am On Dec 17, 2005
@Michaela:you're welcome. Online shop? i don't even know if there's any that sells them too but you should be able to get it when u visit Nigeria. Well, queenzy has said it all. we've got the hook ups on this thread wink! we're such loyal fans.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 17, 2005
Thats true girl kiss kiss kiss
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lioness(f): 11:27am On Dec 19, 2005
rolleyes
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Stevie: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2005
Ok um.... I first heard Bizzy body, it was a cool song u know same ol same ol Afro hip hop with a good flavour. U know i was driving by a street someday and i heard Get squared, I actually asked my friend " So Usher has a new song out and i think he featured nelly in it too or is it a remix of yeah?" I know i seen and heard a couple of good naija singers and dancers and i can pin point black prince a.k.a Obiwon, Faze, de barge, and a couple of other good people. Not to mention sasha mmmm mami got fire.... hey sasha "mamacita muy bonita baby!!!!" oh and my fav wass dat chic that got her video on Mtv again? So what P square is saying is that it took em time to come back and mimic a whole lot of artists? i mean common ......... U don't go back and come out with a brand new flavour and it's something we have heard before u dig? so um.... u guys are good, My son Dre, loves  Temptation, atleast it keeps him busy from jumping around the house U know and he's just gon be 2 yrs old soon. Omoge mi hmmmmm....... Nice song i bet my grandma can write better. and wass that shyt with the guy trying to play a guitar and stuff? Ok that just does it. U guys better go back to the drawing board and come out with something worthwhile u know why cus soon everybody's gon be able to dance maybe better than u guys, i know cus My son Dre's can and he only 1 yr 11 months.  Y'all need help well i cud help.

Just holla at me aiight. paah P- square!!! what a name....  who gave u guys that name anyway??
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by layi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 19, 2005
its been said a thousand times.

well............

"You cant please everybody"
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 5:52pm On Dec 19, 2005
@Stevie: ummm, well, they're not doing so bad are they? somehow, i agree with you but i still like them regardless. They're just comming up so cut them some slack! and what is wrong with Omoge mii? at first I thought, "ok, this song is original at least that'll give all the p2 critics one less thing to complain about." But nooo! You all can't be pleased can you?
welcome to Nl by the way!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by showlankie(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2005
@stevie wonder! you said you grandmother can do better than they are, coooool but i really dont know why people still dont know your grandma till now. anyway is this beef? or wat? they are doing this their way let them be. if you dont dig them fine go get a boot-leg 50 cent cd or rather take your grandma to the studio!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by showlankie(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2005
and Ooops! i forgot, welcome to NL
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 11:00pm On Dec 19, 2005
Stevie:

. paah P- square!!! what a name....  who gave u guys that name anyway??
P2 as in the Ps in [b]P[/b]eter and [b]P[/b]aul. I think it's pretty cool.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by kenflavor(m): 4:29pm On Dec 20, 2005
I watched their VCD yesterday and I was really happy all thru. They are really great and I think they are among the best in the country.
I love Bizzy Body, Igbedu and Senorita.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2005
@kenflavor : i love BIZZY BODY tooooooooo cheesy
i can't wait to see the video for TEMPTATION!!!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2005
@ocho
I dont think the video for temtation will be out this year
But like i said when my PC behave i will send the new
tuface song to u kiss kiss
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by oreoluwa(f): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2005
u guys r cool keep it up. grin
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Jalal(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2005
Hello
Nawa o dis forum has progressed since the last time i posted something!!!!!!
So hw r all ya P-Square fans
Man i cant ever forget d first time i knew about P-Square dat was when dey first started out, i attended one of their shows at Uni Abuja.......it was simply unforgettable!!!!!!
They have really gone far!!!
Big ups to them!!!!!!!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Jalal(m): 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2005
Hello
Nawa o dis forum has progressed since the last time i posted something!!!!!!
So hw r all ya P-Square fans
Man i cant ever forget d first time i knew about P-Square dat was when dey first started out, i attended one of their shows at Uni Abuja.......it was simply unforgettable!!!!!!
They have really gone far!!!
Big ups to them!!!!!!!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Jalal(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2005
Oops why does my Post hav 2 be squared.....P-squared!!!!!!!
Hey that was unintentional...must have hit the enter button 2wice (squared)!!!!!!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2005
@jala: your posts were really GETTING SQUARED!!! lol lol lol
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2005
Yo people PSQUARE is comin to Calabar Cross River state on FRIDAY,thats 2morow (lol)i aint gonna miss their show cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Scorpio(f): 8:34pm On Dec 22, 2005
arrrrgh!!!!!!!!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 22, 2005
tongue tongue tongue
Bite me
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2005
i can't beleive i'm missing that show cry cry cry cry cry
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2005
Dont worry hunny i will give u all the details when am back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Welcome To The Music Section ("_") . . . .(Updated 27-01-2013) / Download Mp3: Cashmere Cat - Miss You Ft. Major Lazer & Tory Lanez / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.