Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,645 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye - Music/Radio (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (137324 Views)

P. Square’s Peter Okoye Threatens To Expose And Sue Bank That Defrauded Him / Check Out (p-square) Peter Okeye And Kids Taking A Ride (PHOTOS) / P-square’s Peter Escapes Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 3:38pm On Jan 07, 2006
@ Helly.....hi, ve been very much out of here for some reasons........ and seen your profile name for the first time.....may I meet you.......
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Saintjoe(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2006
YEah this guys are really too good their songsmake me go gaga. I enjoyall their tracks. I am proud that they are Nigerians and from the east. It's great.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2006
can anyone here try sending me the song via E-mail........
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by showlankie(m): 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2006
@lexyflexy i got a few of their songs uploaded on a site i will send an invitation to you as soon as i have your email address.

any other person who needs those tracks should post an address.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2006
ok bro.....I shall be looking forward to that nee wayz
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2006
@ Frida: When and where was the show you talked about two days ago??

Well, on 30 th December my friend came back from Nigeria to Germany . On Wednesday, we were at a club here and I asked the DJ to play some P-Square songs... It was so great to listen to them in that club and to dance.... Ohhhh, wowwww.... the beats went thoroughly through the room.........
And all of my friends here in Germany who listened to their music also liked it very much......
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by kizzy(f): 2:55am On Jan 08, 2006
[color=#770077][/color] hey wats up ppl.......i agree wid errybody who r p square fan i luv all they songs i think its hot!! mayne they buff or wat! shocked da probs is dat i dnt got non of they music on cd yet if anybody has it can they plz send it 2 me?? wink
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by kizzy(f): 2:57am On Jan 08, 2006
ma e-mail's shads_chick15@yahoo.com plz plz send me da song wink
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Saintjoe(m): 5:24pm On Jan 08, 2006
Those guys are da bomb! for those of you looking for their lyrics go to their website u can get it there and also u can listen to enough of their songs there. It's really great!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Michaela(f): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2006
Yes, but unfortunately, one can't listen to all of them and not the whole songs...
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by frida(f): 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2006
Michaela:

@ Frida: When and where was the show you talked about two days ago??

@ Michaela:  The show was at British International School (BIS), VI and it took place on the 2nd of this month. They weren't the main attraction though, they performed at the end of the show and it was superb.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by kizzy(f): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2006
yo mayne i dnt think p square r fake i just think they trynna keep it real and they doin way better than sum of da other nigerian artists.....by da way watchu mean when u say they act 2 americanize 4 u??

i luv 2face and i think he's a great artist doin his thang dnt gotta hate no stress mayne wink
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Helly(f): 10:26am On Jan 09, 2006
Hi lexyflexy, i'm Helen a nigerian, nice meeting u.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Helly(f): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2006
Plz i need someone to send the pic. to my email...helly4eva@yahoo.com
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by bogeyman: 11:52am On Jan 09, 2006
i love their latest album get squared esp track 06 (YOUR NAME)but if any of you guys get in touch with them tell to reduce the copying of other people songs.ABEY
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2006
@ showlankie .......am still waiting on it..... when will the sending be done by you|??
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by luvu567(f): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2006
i wasnt hatin im just tellin the truth they copied off the fugees, beyonce, and some more but i cant remember right now
and wat i mean by americanized is they try to be like usher and sh@$ and it just aint cool
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 11, 2006
I am not happy with some people on thos forum at all

Most of them send me PM and all they say is send me the
lyrics of Psquare,thats all they are concerned about

I guess i'll stop sending music files to MOST of them
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by showlankie(m): 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2006
@lexy, i hope the email address on your profile is correct cos i sent a download link to your address.

hey all, barka de salah! take some time off and get bizzy bodied!!!
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by peachez(f): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2006
i love p-square soo much my favourite songs are temptation and omoge mi those are some excellent songs.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2006
@ peachez and whats your fav of all their tracks........?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by frida(f): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2006
peachez:

i love p-square soo much my favourite songs are temptation and omoge mi those are some excellent songs.

same here! in order:

1. E don happen
2. Omoge mi
3. Temptation
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2006
@ frida .... and how come u love those and exclude BIZZY BODI.....?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2006
i know eh, how come frida? angry.............(just messing with u girl)
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2006
@ ocho .......messing.....I was asking a question to which I hope she answer's........there aint offence in that I guess.......
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2006
u were asking a question, i was making a joke........... undecided
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2006
Okay ma
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by felucci(m): 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2006
These Nigerian artistes are the bomb.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by lexyflexy(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2006
do u all know USHER gave them Kudoz on one of his recent shows to Nigeria at seeing them perform on stage....?
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by frida(f): 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2006
@ ocho and lexyflexy: bizzy body is a great song but i don't like it as much as my top 3. e don happen! ah ah! the beat for that song is just too much... wink

@ lexyflexy: i'm not surprized usher was impressed by them. their dance moves are similar to his and they dress like him sometimes.
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by ocho(f): 5:49am On Jan 13, 2006
@ lexy: usher was impressed by their act?
on behalf of p2 I say: RECOGNISE !!! cool
Re: P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye by johnnyc9(m): 9:41am On Jan 13, 2006
hey ocho, i neva knew u were deeply in love wiv them a min PSQUARE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (26) (Reply)

Welcome To The Music Section ("_") . . . .(Updated 27-01-2013) / Download Mp3: Cashmere Cat - Miss You Ft. Major Lazer & Tory Lanez / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.