Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,016 members, 7,803,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? (13611 Views)

Ipob Attack Yorubas In Aba / NIGERIAN GOVT: There Re No Indiginous Yorubas In Lagos, kwara And Kogi / A Brief History Of OKUN - The Yorubas In Kogi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by meforyou1(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lobolintin:
In KOgi they call them the Okun tribe
okun is a distinct tribe. They are not Yorubas one bit.
I have a lot of okun friends. So say something else
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by saints2(f): 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
mike404:
BROS IM JUST STATING THE OBVIOUS HERE. AFONJA SOLD YORUBAS INTO SLAVERY.

And who ia the Afonja you are talking about??

Just curious.
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
ValerianSteel:
IlekeHD and AareOnaKakanfo giving me a good laugh here with their satire grin grin grin

My dear, it's the best thing for these pathetic noisemakers who are attempting to grab Ijawlands cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
kwara state as we know today has been carved out into the MB and not SW.

My question goes thus, is kwara state Yoruba land and are there Yorubas in Kwara and Kogi?

The floor is open.

There are Yorubas in Kogi and Kwara but we are ready to let them be if that is what they want. You should also know that they have intermarried with other ethnic groups and see themselves as distinct from your average Yoruba person. However we I won't mind frustrating Kwara statecheesy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
meforyou1:
osun is a distinct tribe. They are not Yorubas one bit.
I have a lot of osun friends. So say something else

This is why I love to seek knowledge from you Sir

Its difficult to find intelligent posters like you these days

20 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Shymm3x: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo

Please, don't fall for the bait.

The Eurobomber guy saw how Yorubas have been minding their business compared to how he and his Igbo folks have been going at it with SS folks, hence he decided to create this thread.

Just ignore the thread and let them keep talking. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

grin grin grin grin

Osun people are the subgroup of Fon tribe in Ghana. They migrated to Abia in the 1700s grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by BENZINA(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Shame on you! 72% ke?

Last I heard, it was 80%, but I'm sure they've grabbed all Benin lands by now.

The president of Benin is even Igbo
No na 100% grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

grin grin grin grin

Osun people are the subgroup of Fon tribe in Ghana. They migrated to Abia in the 1700s grin grin

That's one thing a lot of Yorubas don't know

Some of them are just claiming they have knowledge of Yoruba history

The emboldened was mentioned in page 53 of this book

8 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by devilishM: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

OSUN IS A DISTINCT TRIBE- MEFORYOU1 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

That's one thing a lot of Yorubas don't know

Some of them are just claiming they have knowledge of Yoruba history

The emboldened was mentioned in page 53 of this book

Cheiii, I've been reading my book upside down o. I thought it was mentioned in page 35?

Osun Abian people, how do you classify yourself?

9 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by devilishM: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ibos own Kogi, Kwara, Portharcourt, Kaduna and even Borno cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Very special tribe grin grin grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shymm3x:
Aareonakakanfo

Please, don't fall for the bait.

The Eurobomber guy saw how Yorubas have been minding their business compared to how he and his Igbo folks have been going at it with SS folks, hence he decided to create this thread.

Just ignore the thread and let them keep talking. grin

Hahaha I understand

Just having fun you know

Its been a while grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Shymm3x: 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

Hahaha I understand

Just having fun you know

Its been a while grin grin

Loool.

That nyggah, Eurobomber, is the most confused mofo ever. He went from preaching one-Nigeria, to being a Biafran land-grabber, to threatening SS folks. Then he became miserable. Only God knows where his imaginary Osun wife is. Ol'girl needs to get that nyggah his meds.

Now he wants to drag Yorubas into his madness with this bait of a thread. grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by superstar1(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Actually there are no yorubas there.

You only have the Igbos as 85% of the 2 states, Mandingos 5%, Zulus 5%, Ewe 1%, Fon 1% Xhosas 1% others 7%.

Are you happy now?

@Aare and IlekeHD -- Nice job.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by coolitempa(f): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin grin.....carrying and selling gala in traffic involves the ability to balance goods properly on one's head......medical opinion has it that this act causes the gradual extinction of brain cells....hence this type of thread..... cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

That nyggah, Eurobomber, is the most confused mofo ever. He went from preaching one-Nigeria, to being a Biafran land-grabber, to threatening SS folks. Then he became miserable. Only God knows where his imaginary Osun wife is. Ol'girl needs to get that nyggah his meds.

He has changed for good

Eurobomber is our brother and we might have to bless him with some gorgeous Abaja olowu tribal marks to welcome him to the commonwealth grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

He has changed for good

Eurobomber is our brother and we might have to bless him with some gorgeous Abaja olowu tribal marks to welcome him to the commonwealth grin grin

Oh boy, wouldn't I love to see him cry while getting his special "scratch face" grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by IlekeHD: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
coolitempa:
grin grin grin.....carrying and selling gala in traffic involves the ability to balance goods properly on one's head......medical opinion has it that this act causes the gradual extinction of brain cells....hence this type of thread..... cheesy

I hear that it's easier for igbo people to carry palmoil kegs for hours because the shape of their head is as flat as the keg.

Yoruba people, why Oduduwa no dash us like this? grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Shymm3x: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:

He has changed for good

Loool.

Please, we don't need that nyggah. He needs to stay in Biafraland.

Shyte, a lot of Oyo and Ibadan slaves of yore that became Yoruba are one of the biggest problems in Yorubaland today. Then we've the ghost of Afonja still crip-walking everywhere. That nyggah needs to stay where he belongs. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by devilishM: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
coolitempa:

3 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by coolitempa(f): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

I hear that it's easier for igbo people to carry palmoil kegs for hours because the shape of their head is as flat as the keg.

Yoruba people, why Oduduwa no dash us like this? grin grin

.... grin grin grin....you and aareonakakanfo are simply a riot act.....I don laff die for here... cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Shymm3x:

Loool.

I am not confused. I have never been pro Biafra here. I stand for one Nigeria but have to stand for truth when some 'We SS' people are tryiing to steal Igbolands and when they go on with their folly of shouting 'Leave our oyel.'.

I am not married, I am only engaged to a Yoruba lady. She is the best thing to happen to me after God. We have been together for about 5yrs and the day I decided to marry her was when I decided to stop bashing Yorubas here 'cos it made no sense bashing the tribe of the woman I love.

I would have loved to invite nl membes to my wedding but I don't want my identity exposed, lol.

I don't want any scatched marks please, my kids will have none.

4 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by princdebola201(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yoloba people re land grabbing and expansionistcheesy

Kwara and kogi is igbolandtongue

Mazi ikechukwu was the first person to fry yam at kwara

Iya shinedu was the first woman to sell okirika at Kogi

Igbos controls the economy of kwara, kogi .
The head of ohaneze is a kwara Man by name shikodi olawalecheesycheesy

there re 10 ezes and igwes in kwara and kogi

Our Next Biafra March will be on Kwara and Kogi cos it belongs to Igbo Land.. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I am not confused. I have never been pro Biafra here. I stand for one Nigeria but have to stand for truth when some 'We SS' people are tryiing to steal Igbolands and when they go on with their folly of shouting 'Leave our oyel.'.

I am not married, I am only engaged to a Yoruba lady. She is the best thing to happen to me after God. We have been together for about 5yrs and the day I decided to marry her was when I decided to stop bashing Yorubas here 'cos it made no sense bashing the tribe of the woman I love.

I would have loved to invite nl membes to my wedding but I don't want my identity exposed, lol.

I don't want any scatched marks please, my kids will have none.

Beht why?

2 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:

Oh boy, wouldn't I love to see him cry while getting his special "scratch face" grin grin grin

Nobody gonna scratch my face lol. Even my girl doesn't have a scratched face.
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
princdebola201:
Yoloba people re land grabbing and expansionistcheesy

Kwara and kogi is igbolandtongue

Mazi ikechukwu was the first person to fry yam at kwara

Iya shinedu was the first woman to sell okirika at Kogi

Igbos controls the economy of kwara, kogi .
The head of ohaneze is a kwara Man by name shikodi olawalecheesycheesy

there re 10 ezes and igwes in kwara and kogi

Our Next Biafra March will be on Kwara and Kogi cos it belongs to Igbo Land.. cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Lmao
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You are a land grabber according to some fools on nl. Yoruba land ends in SW.

Pack and return to SW and stop claiming MB lands. There are no Yorubas in Kwara. lwkmd...
Since they said Igbos in Delta and River states are not Igbos, Yorubas and in Kwara and Kogi states are also not yorubas. Simple!!

1 Like

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by sexaddict08(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

The Okun tribe as you say, are they Yorubas or not?
u must be from India
Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by tevinsolt: 7:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ilorin is ethnically and historically Yoruba.....Kwara state isn't fully Yoruba, but we are the majority. The Yoruba sub group is Igbomina, also there is also Ekiti-kwara, part of the Ekiti group that happens to fall in Kwara state.

First off Nigeria's geographical division is f-u-c-ked up, SW is a geographical location not a tribe. Kwara merely by looking is located in the west, not south and not the middle belt or whatever it is called. North is stupidly closer to the south, meaning many states considered Northern states geographically aren't actually situated in the North.

3 Likes

Re: Are There Yorubas In Kwara and Kogi? by sexaddict08(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
jesusloveyou where are you now? Are you deaf and dumb?

Come and tell us if there are Yorubas in Kwara or not!

ur mumuness na grade 1

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayemi's Mentee Visits Ward Leaders, Get Royal Blessings / Edo Unemployment Rate Falls From 25.1% To 19%, Obaseki Claims Achievement / Buhari To Nigerians Abroad: You Can Now Invest Seamlessly In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.