Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,691 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) (62838 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother 'Cooking Something' / Peks Ikeji, Linda's Only Brother: My Golds Are Too Expensive, Don't Look At Them / Peks Ikeji, Linda Ikeji's Brother Cute In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by ultrazone(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by lasisi69(f): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
saasala:

Weyrey...How e take be end time....Gerrara Here mehn
Okay
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
okay...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Don4life: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
@viviangist4: am starting to like this gal kiss
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by wayodude(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Op stop this invasion of privacy!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Haters be like "Stop living off your sis" Last I checked Linda is not complaining.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
I am happy for him and his sisters. And their parents once thought Linda Ikeji was wasting her time blogging and one dude even offered her N5m to stop blogging if she would agree to marry him, because the dude said blogging was not a job. I wonder what he thinks now. Don't give up on your dreams and passions as long as they are legit, don't quit and you will make it one fine day.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
grayht:
U wan cum ontop our head abi.. grin
he want to format his brain...
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by estherdim: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Man must hustle

Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below also click here for more collections Konga.com/broxy
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Positivity.

In a related development,

Safeguard your investment be Tax Compliant and save money. PM me or call.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by johnstar(m): 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Speechless
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by AmazingDanny(m): 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
viviangist4:
What is my Brother Property is my Property and therefore what is my Sister's Property is also my property Too , even though am the first Son of the house , you know that Custom and traditions lol !!! , that's Mine , the 500 Million Naira mansion bought by the Nigerian Female blogger Linda ikeji is more than what you think It is , the whole family is now enjoying the labour of one member and that is called Family Love , the Junior Brother to Nigeria Female Blogger Linda ikeji i guess is taking the better portion of the House , remember that Linda Ikeji Bought a Honda Classic CA recently for Him As his birthday Gift that was on 2014.

Photos Of Peks Enjoying The Honda Car

Now peks Ikeji is enjoying the better part of the house see photos below.

Source http://viviangist.com/linda-ikejis-brother-peks-enjoying-the-new-mansion-photos

Cc; lalasticlala , ishilove
now her bro is acting as her husband
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Bollinger(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Shameless boy! angry

Meanwhile, i am still not convinced linda ikeja bought this house with the proceeds from blogging.

*She must have sucked so many d*cks to be able to afford this house* angry angry

Google the meaning of mortgage.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by LockDown69(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
SMH
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by drizslim(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
saasala:
A woman needs a man to marry her to feel complete. Thats women's crazy lot in life. When the ill-fated ones lie that they dont give a shii about marriage, deep down they feel totally incomplete, even if they can afford a mansion in PineApple Island...Ask Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele and Linda Ikeji, they will explain to you better. But only if they can understand that marriage only brings misery, that they are even far better than the married women. But this is life, they have to follow the stuppid rules of life and continue in the footsteps of their mothers. The fact that something has been in existence since the days of Nebuchadnezzar doesnt make it right. I read a quote once "Nothing is either good or bad, thinking makes it so"

On the other hand, a man is doomed forever to a life of mediocrity for believing he must get married to a woman to feel complete. A woman has nothing positive whatsoever to contribute to a man's life. Marriage is a scam and sham. The woman is the scammer, the man is the maga, but in the case of Linda Iikeji and very few other women, reverse might be the case, except of course someone like Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa of Nairaland decides to walk her down the isle, with this, they operate on the same level, but in the end, she will lose her beauty and panache and our Oga at the top will still feel scammed.

You are free to quote me anywhere.
all this note u copied for linda... ur jobless aswear
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Intendy: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
ko ma tepa mo isé
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by omenka(m): 8:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
What does he do for a living?? Niggaz acting like biitches.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Elle277(f): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
beautiful mansion!...I tap ya blessing Lily!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Some place his luking fine, some place his lukin fugly
Have you been busy stalking him? tongue
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by HARDDON: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
charix:
You can take the bush people to the city but can never separate them from their bush ways.

Don't know why everything about Linda turns Seun on!

Linda piss, Linda poo, week in , week out. is he willingly adding to her promotional ratings or he has some ulterior motives? angry undecided

Btw, itz worth noting she never makes mention of NL on none of her blog posts in this manner

@op, this now showmanship
Dude be like: https://www.nairaland.com/2740528/feel-cheated-couldnt-let-go
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by laudate: 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
viviangist4:
What is my Brother Property is my Property and therefore what is my Sister's Property is also my property Too , even though am the first Son of the house , you know that Custom and traditions lol !!! , that's Mine , the 500 Million Naira mansion bought by the Nigerian Female blogger Linda ikeji is more than what you think It is , the whole family is now enjoying the labour of one member and that is called Family Love , the Junior Brother to Nigeria Female Blogger Linda ikeji i guess is taking the better portion of the House , remember that Linda Ikeji Bought a Honda Classic CA recently for Him As his birthday Gift that was on 2014.

Source http://viviangist.com/linda-ikejis-brother-peks-enjoying-the-new-mansion-photos

What work does the boy do?? Is he gainfully employed? I hope for his sake, that he has an independent legitimate source of income, devoid of his sister's earnings. Tomorrow Linda Ikeji will probably get married, and this young upstart or brother will start locking horns with her kids or her husband's people, because he feels he is entitled to his sister's wealth. sad

Sorry, there is just something about flamboyant people who flaunt an ostentatious lifestyle, that puts me off. undecided

charix:
You can take the bush people to the city but can never separate them from their bush ways.

I no know say you sef, see am! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by deekaybeatz(m): 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Who else is seeing this with me. Linda's Olympus has fallen but she no get man for her life
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by KomradeKorsche: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
viviangist4:

Photos Of Peks Enjoying The Honda Car

please how does a Honda Classic CA look like...? All am seeing here is a Honda Accord.
Post creators and Mods shouldn't be jokers.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Certifiedboss: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
evlyn:
i bet i know my way around that house... if i want to go tief meat for pot, i can easily go and come back without being caught.....

this family too d show off biko...money miss road family grin

linda ikeju...come and tell us where you got money from to buy all these things... blogging cant give you that much.... stop using pity pity stories to front.... where did you get money from shocked EFCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Their sister do more show off
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by ekaromail: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Let him enjoy. But he should stop being flamboyant. Kidnappers sef dey internet dey find their next victim(s)

Read these fantastic romance novels. You'll be glad you did. Click here

https://www.nairaland.com/2738858/read-breath-taking-romance-stories-okadabooks#40092240
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by laudate: 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
saasala:
A woman needs a man to marry her to feel complete. Thats women's crazy lot in life. When the ill-fated ones lie that they dont give a shii about marriage, deep down they feel totally incomplete, even if they can afford a mansion in PineApple Island...Ask Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele and Linda Ikeji, they will explain to you better. But only if they can understand that marriage only brings misery, that they are even far better than the married women. But this is life, they have to follow the stuppid rules of life and continue in the footsteps of their mothers. The fact that something has been in existence since the days of Nebuchadnezzar doesnt make it right. I read a quote once "Nothing is either good or bad, thinking makes it so"

On the other hand, a man is doomed forever to a life of mediocrity for believing he must get married to a woman to feel complete. A woman has nothing positive whatsoever to contribute to a man's life. Marriage is a scam and sham. The woman is the scammer, the man is the maga, but in the case of Linda Iikeji and very few other women, reverse might be the case, except of course someone like Oluwaseun Temitope Osewa of Nairaland decides to walk her down the isle, with this, they operate on the same level, but in the end, she will lose her beauty and panache and our Oga at the top will still feel scammed.

You are free to quote me anywhere.

Bia kete, did you enter these women's minds to know that they were incomplete without a man? shocked Or did they come to knock on your door to say they felt incomplete, because there was no man in their life? Do you even know how many toasters, suitors or boyfriends are at their beck and call, even right now as we speak??

Wetin come be your own inside this matter?? There are different strokes for different folks. Some people are married and they are happy in their marriages. Others are married, but unhappy. We should not use one single yardstick to judge everyone. All the women who got married before them, has that marriage turned them into millionaires, or billionaires? Or has it turned them into destitutes?? Is marriage a passport to heaven? Or a gatepass to hell? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by busyfishing(m): 8:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
[b][/b]life is too short.have fun bro
viviangist4:
More Photos
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Skibofire(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Look how comfortable he is;Nigga rise up n make the money like she did.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by kunleben1: 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
My question is how did the op get all these pix? I suspect the person in those pictures is the one by the username viviangist4. Nairaland is faceless.
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Gidi3020(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
All I want is money, f*ck the fame!
Re: Linda Ikeji's Brother Peks Enjoying The New Mansion (photos) by Skibofire(m): 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Haters be like "Stop living off your sis"
Last I checked Linda is not complaining.
can u marry such man?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Dubai Arrest: Lady Shares Video Of Davido Being Prevented From Fleeing / Wizkid And Emmanuel Adebayor Flaunt Their Cars / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.