Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience (23396 Views)

Nestoil Graduate Trainee 2018 Online Test / N-power Announces End Date For Online Test / E-health4everyoneone Online Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
If you participated in the workforce test today, please share your experience.

For me, when I logged in with my password, I noticed that another name was displayed on my question page, but as time was ticking away I had no choice but to do the test and submit. I'm now worried maybe I've written another applicant's test undecided please advisecry
What's your own experience?
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by topeontop(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
my system went off ... I started it but couldn't log in again. I was told it had been logged in from another system which baffles me anyway.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
topeontop:
my system went off ... I started it but couldn't log in again. I was told it had been logged in from another system which baffles me anyway.
have you tried to contact them through the numbers given, I tried to, but the line was too busy
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by SSpeter(m): 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Isryl02:

For me, when I logged in with my password, I noticed that another name was displayed on my question page, but as time was ticking away I had no choice but to do the test and submit. I'm now worried maybe I've written another applicant's test undecided please advisecry
If I were you I will call them to inform them about the issue...
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Vikkiboi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
went smoothly, questions were pure GMAT... kinda tough tho grin

que sera sera
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
SSpeter:
If I were you I will call them to inform them about the issue...
Thanks bro, I couldn't call them at the point of the test as my 20mins was ticking away. But I will still call them to confirm if my test was successfully submitted.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Vikkiboi:
went smoothly, questions were pure GMAT... kinda tough tho grin

que sera sera
That's good, wish you all the best
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
it was cool... I did for myself and my girlfriend. time was kinda enough. it all went well. just not cool with all those long questions grin

1 Like

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Ghost01(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
The questions weren't too tough. The rivals of my great-great-grandmother however followed me to the cafe; the noise destabilized my head halfway through the test. It's all good sha.

5 Likes

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
helenmi:
it was cool... I did for myself and my girlfriend. time was kinda enough. it all went well. just not cool with all those long questions grin
You da mangrin
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ghost01:
The questions weren't too tough. The rivals of my great-great-grandmother however followed me to the cafe; the noise destabilized my head halfway through the test. It's all good sha.
lwkmd, I just didn't add it to my story, there was one silly boy disturbing with music undecided I tell am 2 swerve e no gree.
Anyway, best of luck bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by bxcode(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
I bolted away from workplace with my laptop with the intention of taking the test in a fast food joint nearby to avoid being distracted, got the eatery bought stuffs that I didn't wanna buy only for the site to become unresponsive after trying to use my phone as a modem to access the site on my laptopundecided, had to call them and after complaining of which they asked me to use a cyber that my network can't access their site
Finally did so reluctantly and it turned out cool and easy, just verbal reasoning then antonyms and synonyms with few JSS mathematicscheesy. Finished with some minutes to spare to the glory of God. Now hoping for the best by his grace.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by sirEAGLES(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Same here bro, my own I saw one chidinma okonkwo though not bothered
Isryl02:

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by AsherStorm(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
bxcode:
I bolted away from workplace with my laptop with the intention of taking the test in a fast food joint nearby to avoid being distracted, got the eatery bought stuffs that I didn't wanna buy only for the site to become unresponsive after trying to use my phone as a modem to access the site on my laptopundecided, had to call them and after complaining of which they asked me to use a cyber that my network can't access their site
Finally did so reluctantly and it turned out cool and easy, just verbal reasoning then antonyms and synonyms with few JSS mathematicscheesy. Finished with some minutes to spare to the glory of God. Now hoping for the best by his grace.

Lucky you...
Mine was pure and conc business mathematics which I could have handle but for the time... I got distabilized...
Imagine answering 20 business mathematics questions in 20 mins...

1 Like

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
bxcode:
interesting cool
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
sirEAGLES:
Same here bro, my own I saw one chidinma okonkwo though not bothered
Good, I just called them now and I was assured that my result was successfully submitted smiley
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
AsherStorm:

Lucky you...
Mine was pure and conc business mathematics which I could have handle but for the time... I got distabilized...
Imagine answering 20 business mathematics questions in 20 mins...
mine was a mixture of English and simple maths, the english questions were too long though
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Franky9584(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
hmmmm, my time was enof but was pissed off wit dose coni-coni questions. jx praying DAT I will be shortlisted finally

1 Like

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by bukkymine(f): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
I was so tensed that I couldn't really work or read some questions due to time constraint but when I got to the 20th question ,immediately I clicked on submit button my time ran out,so am not sure it submitted my ans

1 Like

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
bukkymine:
I was so tensed that I couldn't really work or read some questions due to time constraint but when I got to the 20th question ,immediately I clicked on submit button my time ran out,so am not sure it submitted my ans
it would auto-submit
You can simply call them to confirm that, or try to login again. If it has been submitted you will know.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by WailingWailer00(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
No time to even read the questions, Plato's write up on cave and humanity killed me, their percentage calculations were easy too but no time

God bless us all
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
WailingWailer00:
No time to even read the questions, Plato's write up on cave and humanity killed me, their percentage calculations were easy too but no time

God bless us all
lol, that wasn't in my questions cheesy
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by ocholawealth(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
I Was just about answering the last question when my system tripped off..... I just hope and pray it will auto- submit.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Was tough ooooo
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by opeaceo: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ghost01:
Awwwwnnn, don't worry, everything would be fine dear.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by emmdam(m): 8:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
WailingWailer00:

God bless us all
I was also given the same Plato stuff. The passage was confusing to understand the whole stuff within the short period of time and answer about 5 to 6 questions relating to the same passage. My other questions were mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
I missed the test, so sad right now.A lot of junk mails in my box,was shocked to see the mail this evening while going through my mails. It was sent on saturday. I would call tomorrow to plead for a reschedule,if not, better luck next time.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Isryl02(m): 9:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
petkruz:
I missed the test, so sad right now.A lot of junk mails in my box,was shocked to see the mail this evening while going through my mails. It was sent on saturday. I would call tomorrow to plead for a reschedule,if not, better luck next time.
I got an SMS plus Email, didn't you get SMS too?
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by PasNina(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
petkruz:
That's sad.
Sorry dear.
I would advice you delete permanently the junk/scam mails and even read mails(the ones you wouldn't want to refer back to again) anytime you check your mailbox.
I do that often and it helps alot for better concentration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Didn't see the mail until now, success to all that wrote. Godbless
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by Joecares: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
topeontop:
Same too ooo @ question 2.Soooooo painful tho but God knws best.
Re: Workforce Online Test, Share Your Experience by trizzy123: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
The Cafe I wrote the test was noisy. Also, I did the Shell assessment few minutes before writing the workforce assessment. It wasn't easy, especially the verbal part. Hoping for the best, gud luck to everyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice! / AG Leventis Nigeria Plc Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment / Killings: Police Begin Recruitment Of 40,000 Part-time Constables August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.