Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,170 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged (5917 Views)

Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo / Pro-Buhari Rally Staged In Abuja (Photos) / Halliburton: Fayose Challenges Aisha Buhari To Travel To US To Prove Innocence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by iahmed(m): 7:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Despite the fact that terrorist organization
ISIS has claimed credit for the Friday the 13th attacks in Paris — reportedly related to
the ongoing battles in Syria — that hasn’t
kept conspiracy theorists from seeing darker
and more secretive motives behind the
dramatic assaults that claimed 129 lives. Depending upon which conspiracy site you
visit, the attacks were a “false flag”
operation designed by the CIA and French
intelligence to incite another war in the
Middle East, or they were intended to distract
attention away from a global climate event featuring former Vice President Al Gore at
the Eiffel Tower.

At Alex Jones’ conspiracy site, Infowars,
editors are of two minds about the attacks.
According to Paul Joseph Watson, the assault
is just the beginning of future planned attacks if Syrian refugees are allowed into
western countries.

Joe Biggs states that the
CIA and French intelligence met secretly before the attacks with a former Israeli
security adviser and questions whether they
knew about the attacks beforehand.

According to Before It’s News, “There are currently numerous explanations being
offered for the alleged false flag terrorist
attacks orchestrated in Paris on Friday the
13th. Each of them has their own merits and
ought to be read very carefully.”According to Before It’s News, “There are currently numerous explanations being
offered for the alleged false flag terrorist
attacks orchestrated in Paris on Friday the
13th. Each of them has their own merits and
ought to be read very carefully.” As evidence, the website published a
collection of photos (seen below) of a woman
they claim is a “crisis actor” crying in
Paris who — they assert — is the same
women seen crying following the mass
shootings in Aurora, Colorado and Sandy Hook, Connecticut — as well as being spotted
crying following the terrorist bombing at the
Boston Marathon in 2013. Via Before It’s News “Can it possibly be the same crisis actor yet
again?! SOTN posted the top photo because of
how staged it looked, and then this photo
montage was brought to our attention with
the same professional crisis actress,” they
write before adding, “There should be no doubt that the number one reason for the
alleged Paris Terror attacks is to completely
lock down Paris in order to totally control the
upcoming “Climate Summit”. That’s not
to say there aren’t other very significant
purposes operating in the background, especially some quite stealthy geopolitical
strategies involving the Middle East.” At the Activist Post, nine reasons are given to question the events in Paris, including
questioning developing news reports over
how many terrorists were involved and
whether they used automatic weapons or
shotguns. According to Brandon Turbeville, the false
flag operation was created to increase
support for the “security state.” “Considering the fact that the security had
been so heightened both on the heels of the
Charlie Hebdo attacks and the anticipation of
disorder for the U.N. Conference on Climate
Change, how on earth did such a major terror
attack slip through the hands of the DGSE?” he wrote. “After all, France is nothing if not
a police state. It is also giving the United
States a run for its money in the contest for
how much information it is able to nab up on
its citizens.
No doubt, we will be sold the line
of “pre-civilized savages outsmarted first- world high end military surveillance
states.” According to Paul Craig Roberts, the attack was part of a master plan by the Hollande
government to undercut Marine Le Pen’s
racist National Front Party.
“Realizing its vulnerability, it is entirely
possible that the French Establishment made
a decision to protect its hold on power with a
false flag attack that would allow the
Establishment to close France’s borders
and, thereby, deprive Marine Le Pen of her main political issue,” he wrote. Roberts added, “Considering the Western
World’s long tradition of false flag
orchestrations, the “terrorist attacks” in
Paris could be the most recent
manifestation.”

Source=http://www.rawstory.com/2015/11/despicable-truthers-use-photos-of-four-different-women-to-prove-that-paris-attacks-were-staged/

1 Share

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by walepinna(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Are u fvcking kidding me... sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Damn...i am forced to actually say

SIGNS OF END TIME...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by iahmed(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
"crisis actor" wahala dey ooo
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by IlekeHD: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
They don't look alike.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by parisbookaddict(f): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Smh.. these are 4 very different women...how do people believe this nonsense. ..

This is an insult to the memories of the people who died and an attempt to remove responsibility from the devout muslim extremists who committed these crimes

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by ednut1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
They dont look alike. The usa nd it's western allies love wars. Cos they wud spend tax payers money on ammunition made by companies they hv stake in. If they had left sadam.ghadafi nd now assad alone this nonsense wont happen. The world needs Russian and China to stop this american beasts nd their allies from continuing this nonsense. F%%k USA F##k ISIS F$$k the CIA

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by seankay(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
What is this rubbish? undecided No matter how hard you try,you can never seperate Islam from Terrorism and Intolerance

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by darmhey(m): 9:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
So, people that died are also crisis actor?? iranu

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by Koolmexxi(m): 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
It takes a really dumb mind to believe some even dumber conspiracy theories such as dis.. I guess the raids on going as well were all orchestrated too abi.. smh.. Take a minute and reason with ur own head; how exactly would bombing Syria stop refugees from trooping into Europe? ? Some of u kus believe any crap u come across provided it's on the Internet and it justifies one silly excuse in ur head. ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by ValerianSteel(m): 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
You people won't give it a rest with your propaganda.

These are four different women,so CIA and MOSSAD hired her on five different occasions to wail,how logical is that

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
IlekeHD:
They don't look alike.

I come de fear whether I need glasses true true! embarassed
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by alexis007(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
ValerianSteel:
You people won't give it a rest with your propaganda.

These are four different women,so CIA and MOSSAD hired her on five different occasions to wail,how logical is that
As if she is the only woman around with tear-producing glands

Meanwhile, I take our daily stream of news with a bag of salt. Who doesn't know that we only get to hear what those who call the shots permit, and in the versions that suit their interests?

One is better off minding his/her business these days.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by rusher14: 11:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Same hairdo each time... Come on now!

sad lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by knightsTempler: 12:50am On Nov 17, 2015
You can educate a fool, but you cannot make him think - the Talmud

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by menix(m): 5:15am On Nov 17, 2015
End time lady
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by SkyBlue1: 6:11am On Nov 17, 2015
IlekeHD:
They don't look alike.

Not only that, but the pictures have absolutely no context, except for posted-on text which any seven year old could do.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by fr3do(m): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2015
And you think the consprirators will be so floppy as to use the same actress over again? undecided
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by porshuch: 6:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Stop the lies! Stop shielding your Arabs.
The ISIS committed the crime, so stop blaming the US and co.

The Muslim scholars should come together and talk to their boys, if really Islam is for peace. sad
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Actualy I know its a conspiracy but this picture dose not prove anything atall I have seen this picture several times well all I have to say is

End time sad
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2015
Perhaps the pixs are fake, and perhaps the conspiracy theorists are wrong in their assertions. But one cannot deny the fact that their are lots of logical questions which demands answers. I kept asking myself, what does ISIS stand to gain from attacking France who actually plays no major military role in the fight against ISIS in Syria, and who is by the way one of the most vocal critic of Russia's war efforts against ISIS and "moderate Islamist" in Syria?

One would think Russia which has been bombing ISIS non stop in Syria should be a much easier target for ISIS terrorists attack. Considering ISIS declaration of war on Russia and Russia's close proximity to syria and the large number of ISIS recruits from Russia. ISIS didnt deem Russia a worthy target, but France, why?

The media are saying some of the ISIS terrorist entered France as SYRIAN REFUGEES. And the world knows, europe are battling for solutions to the Syrian refugee crisis. Theres an ongoing negotion btw Eu countries and Turkey. Syrian refugees would be returned to Turkey and it would stop the flood of Syrian refugees and in return, Turkey would be compensated with $Billions and a " ticket" to become an EU member. Last month the British parliament voted to cut back military spendings of British war mission against ISIS in Syria. That vote was said to be a humiliating defeat for David Cameron, US and war hawks. The world has barely started mourning the attack on on France, when the British Parliament swung into action by even doubling the military funding they voted against just last month. I kept asking myself this, which country or countries stand to benefit most from this tragedy and the military and political repercussions that is sure to follow? . Nato has promised stern military retaliation in Syria, with many Nato planes on Syrian skies bombarding ISIS, what are the chances that there won't be direct confrontation with Russian fighter jets who are in control of Syrian airspace?

How did ISIS came into existence in the first place, and who is financing them?
Why is Turkey, a Nato country bombing the Syrian Kurds who are fighting ISIS, rather than ISIS?
Why is turkey the major gateway of ISIS recruits into Syria?
why has Nato countries been paying lip service in their war against ISIS?
Why does Nato keeps training "moderate jihadist" in Jordan and Turkey, despite admitting that about 80% of this trained fighters end up joining ISIS?
The number of bombs Russia dropped on ISIS in their first 3 weeks of bombardment is more than what Nato countries dropped on ISIS in 1yr. Why? Why? Why?

Abeg, make sombodi helep me answer these questions. And may God bless the soul of all the innocent lives that were lost in France, Nigeria, Syria et al.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by AbuMikey(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2015
darmhey:
So, people that died are also crisis actor?? iranu

What evidence do You have that People died!? tongue

http://nodisinfo.com/the-fake-dead-and-wounded-of-the-paris-france-terror-attack-hoax/
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by AbuMikey(m): 8:20am On Nov 17, 2015
fr3do:
And you think the consprirators will be so floppy as to use the same actress over again? undecided

If truly she's a Crisis actor, believe Me, they would keep using Her now, to make it seem like one unlucky human always at scenes of Crisis.
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by SporaD8: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Boko haram propaganda don tire una bah? Na France and isil remain for una to carry for head.
Reminds me of that moment you first find yourself behind the wheel after driving class - you'd rather blame the steering, blame the road, blame the car model blame your instructor, even blame the music from passersby earpiece instead of simply admitting the problem is from your mistakes.
Ofcourse Cia and mossad get the blame while the Islamic doctrine that encourage Isil to maim and behead infidels is as usual excused and faultless.
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Maple:
Perhaps the pixs are fake, and perhaps the conspiracy theorist are wrong. But one cannot deny the fact that their are lots of logical questions which demands answers. I kept asking myself, what does ISIS stand to gain from attacking France who actually plays no major military role in the fight against ISIS in Syria, and who is by the way one of the most vocal critic of Russia's war efforts against ISIS and "moderate Islamist" in Syria?

One would think Russia which has been bombing ISIS non stop in Syria should be a much easier target for ISIS terrorists attack. Considering ISIS declaration of war on Russia and Russia's close proximity to syria and the large number of ISIS recruits from Russia. ISIS didnt deem Russia a worthy target, but France, why?

The media are saying some of the ISIS terrorist entered France as Syrian refugees. Just last month the British parliament voted to cut back military spendings of British war mission against ISIS in Syria. That vote was said to be a humiliating defeat for David Cameron, US and war hawks. The world has barely started mourning the attack on on France, when the British Parliament swung into action by even doubling the military funding they voted against just last month. I kept asking myself this, which country or countries stand to benefit most from this tragedy from the military and political repercussions that is sure to follow? . Nato has promised stern military retaliation in Syria, with many Nato planes on Syrian skies bombarding ISIS, what are the chances that there won't be direct confrontation with Russian fighter jets who are in control of Syrian airspace?

Why is Turkey, a Nato country bombing the Syrian Kurds who are fighting ISIS, rather than ISIS?
Why does Nato keeps training "moderate jihadist" in Jordan and Turkey, despite admitting that about 80% of this trained fighters end up joining ISIS?
The number of bombs Russia dropped on ISIS in their first 3 weeks of bombardment is more than what Nato countries dropped on ISIS in 1yr. Why? Why? Why?

Abeg, make sombodi helep me answer these questions. And may God bless the soul of all the innocent lives that were lost in France, Nigeria, Syria et al.

A post with lots of reasoning albeit questions that would definitely go unanswered.
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by deor03(m): 9:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Stage managed or not, so far it leads to dealing hard with ISIS, i don't care
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Maple:
Perhaps the pixs are fake, and perhaps the conspiracy theorists are wrong in their assertions. But one cannot deny the fact that their are lots of logical questions which demands answers. I kept asking myself, what does ISIS stand to gain from attacking France who actually plays no major military role in the fight against ISIS in Syria, and who is by the way one of the most vocal critic of Russia's war efforts against ISIS and "moderate Islamist" in Syria?

The media are saying some of the ISIS terrorist entered France as SYRIAN REFUGEES. And the world knows, europe are battling for solutions to the Syrian refugee crisis. Theres an ongoing negotion btw Eu countries and Turkey. Syrian refugees would be returned to Turkey and it would stop the flood of Syrian refugees and in return, Turkey would be compensated with $Billions and a " ticket" to become an EU member. Last month the British parliament voted to cut back military spendings of British war mission against ISIS in Syria. That vote was said to be a humiliating defeat for David Cameron, US and war hawks. The world has barely started mourning the attack on on France, when the British Parliament swung into action by even doubling the military funding they voted against just last month. I kept asking myself this, which country or countries stand to benefit most from this tragedy and the military and political repercussions that is sure to follow? . Nato has promised stern military retaliation in Syria, with many Nato planes on Syrian skies bombarding ISIS, what are the chances that there won't be direct confrontation with Russian fighter jets who are in control of Syrian airspace?

I beg you in the name of God. Don't say what you know nothing about. An illusion of knowledge is a terrible thing.
France has been bombing ISIS for while now (fact) and if you read the reports - the attack is as a result of their involvement in Syria.
How can you say France has no military role? Did you just wake up? SMH
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by Coolabbie: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2015
I just lost some brain cells reading this thread. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by daphid25(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2015
Mtcheww
Go to paris and tell 'em
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by gists: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
stereo:

I beg you in the name of God. Don't say what you know nothing about. An illusion of knowledge is a terrible thing.
France has been bombing ISIS for while now (fact) and if you read the reports - the attack is as a result of their involvement in Syria.
How can you say France has no military role? Did you just wake up? SMH
Did you read his post at all? Let me reqoute some thought-provoking questions he asked:
Maple:

:
:
:
:
:
Last month the British parliament voted to cut back military spendings of British war mission against ISIS in Syria. That vote was said to be a humiliating defeat for David Cameron, US and war hawks. The world has barely started mourning the attack on on France, when the British Parliament swung into action by even doubling the military funding they voted against just last month
:
:
:
[size=18pt]Why does Nato keeps training "moderate jihadist" in Jordan and Turkey, despite admitting that about 80% of this trained fighters end up joining ISIS?[/size]

:
:
:

@Maple:
I don't know if you have seen this video, it says alot about many of the points you raised

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6kdi1UXxhY
Re: Photos Of Four Different Women To ‘prove’ That Paris Attacks Were Staged by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Maple:

These are indeed thought provoking questions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Swears In Commissioners, Advisers, Retains Uzor As Chief Of Staff / 830 Persons Kidnapped In Kaduna Within 3 Months / CJN Okays 300 Judges For Election Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.