Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room (72071 Views)

Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / Why Do You Stalk And Monitor People As If Your Life Depends On It? / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
shocked holy shit**runs outta thread**
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by ReportersNG: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Damn
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by confamgist237: 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ok
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by GodMode: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Who has this news helped

Op did not name the state the animals were killed..

That's a "baby" crocodile... It means there are other baby crocodiles there..
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by smartmoses(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
#south south story
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by EreluY(f): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
I'm not surprised at all...these creatures would hibernate, if not live, in the milieu of the building shown in theses images.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by levelszik(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Na jungle dem dey live ni?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by smartmoses(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
smartmoses:
#south south story
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by NaijaProxyBase: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
What a life.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by edward1984(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Both killed in same bedroom ? what kind of house is that, that attracts reptiles ? I know people will be saying witches and wizard on work
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by eagleonearth(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
menix:
Hahahahahhaha....
OP nah for shrine u dey live
Abeg the room no get door or ur village people re after you..

Lalasticlala come see food ooo...
guy u funny goor

1 Like

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
No be with slippers na with backhand slap you take kill them..
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by obims(f): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
op must be living in a zoo cheesy
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Princenady(m): 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
u
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by ayourbamie: 10:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
damton:
f
daFuck
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by HiliaryAutos(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abeg how i fit take reach Malaysia from Mile 2
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lalasticlala kind of thread...

undecided
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Do you live near a forest?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by DeMaestro1(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Cobra and monitor lizard together? Na excursion they come do for the girl room?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Fearcom(m): 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
McBrooklyn:
Chai! OP you for put discretion for this pics now . . . For This late night person no fit sleep again undecided

I hate Snakes angry

You can say that again.....

*turns on rechargeable lantern; scans every corner of the bedroom*
*turns light off* ...hears sound of a mouse...
*turns light back on*
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Efo riro things
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by dbaggy46(m): 10:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
Such things are not to be toiled wid
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Lovexme(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
What are the chances of finding those two under the same roof?

OP, keep your environment free from weeds, shrubs, dirts, and any other thing that litters your environment, especially where dangerous animals can hide.

By the way, the snake looks like a Cobra.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by HirstMOG(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
........but let's ask that little girl.

1 Like

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
embarassed Abeg oooooo! Make una try dey bring this kain topics daytime kwanu sad
Haba mana, kowa si Ina ni adugbo bayi undecided

1 Like

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by seankay(m): 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Your village witches are brutal o
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by succulent(f): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
hmmmmmm, indeed, they were killed with slippers, i can see the traces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by ORIGENAL(m): 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dis kind of house self,.. how Snake & Crocodie nogo enteram
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by ikorodureporta: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
These two dangerous animals was killed in a bed room where that kid(the little girl) was sleeping.
She found out that something was touching her on her back,immediately she woke up and started screaming,a neighbour(the one with slippers) rushed and helped in killing the animals.
I came 30minutes after the screaming and killing
.who wan die??

...which area be dat?? Na wa-o!
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
Those two are bokoharam members that came to pick the little girl ooo. Thank God they were caught and killed. cheesy
Earlier today it was a bat and now reptiles, next will be Frogs and fishes in a room.

How I go take sleep now with this kind thing wey I see here? sad
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by hansad: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
These two dangerous animals was killed in a bed room where that kid(the little girl) was sleeping.
She found out that something was touching her on her back,immediately she woke up and started screaming,a neighbour(the one with slippers) rushed and helped in killing the animals.
I came 30minutes after the screaming and killing
.who wan die??

Gosh, a most dangerous snake too big. Just a little venom from the snake could have killed that little girl before her parents might even realize what happened to her.
Where was this snake killed?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by hansad: 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
HirstMOG:
........but let's ask that little girl.
Lol,
But Lai Mohammed is now the Information Minister for unfortunate Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.