Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room (72065 Views)

Obituary Of Mother And Her 2 Children Killed In Fire Accident In Onitsha / Why Do You Stalk And Monitor People As If Your Life Depends On It? / See What I Killed In My Room(pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by tunde1200(m): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2015
nice creatures you hate like this!

McBrooklyn:
Chai! OP you for put discretion for this pics now . . . For This late night person no fit sleep again undecided

I hate Snakes angry
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 17, 2015
I Can Just Believe This.

No I Can't.

Chai Big Lie.

You Be Hunter Neeeiiii.

Clear Road Jare.

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Gamesmart: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2015
SMARTgurUxxxxxxx:
These two dangerous animals was killed in a bed room where that kid(the little girl) was sleeping.
She found out that something was touching her on her back,immediately she woke up and started screaming,a neighbour(the one with slippers) rushed and helped in killing the animals.
I came 30minutes after the screaming and killing
.who wan die??

Which one crawled on the child? The snake or the monitor lizard?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 17, 2015
They aren't dead in the picture. They look like pets.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by amazingspiderma: 2:19am On Nov 17, 2015
It wasn't the dead snake and lizard that surprised me;
it was the slippers used to kill them that still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nina4u(f): 2:41am On Nov 17, 2015
Omfg shocked shocked i cant eaven see a spider or cockroach with out screaming and freakin out !!!
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by SamiraF: 3:42am On Nov 17, 2015
Village witch and wizard that came as animals
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by likila: 3:52am On Nov 17, 2015
donephi:
Is your room a zoo or is it close to the zoo?

why are you using the bad word?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by babafirst(m): 4:01am On Nov 17, 2015
See pepper soup in collabo form.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by supereagle(m): 4:15am On Nov 17, 2015
eme1n:
Damn, Cobra n Monitor lizard...
This not cobra, the chest of cobra is red.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by possibilita(m): 4:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Scary but which soup u dey plan to cook with that monitor lizard?
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by crisycent: 4:52am On Nov 17, 2015
This is a simple to explain. Snakes feed on animals like monitor lizard. I'm sure the snake chased the lizard to the room.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by bummyla(m): 5:03am On Nov 17, 2015
GOD Forbid! Thank You JESUS For Saving The Little Girl! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Sanguine(f): 5:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Ol'boy! See correct meet o. Been a while I ate monitor lizard. We go soon catch that one wey don dey roam about here since! If you see it ehn, very big! Good meat! cheesy
But that snake though, very creepy! #cringes.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Rapmoney(m): 5:29am On Nov 17, 2015
I don't believe this crap! The creatures must have been killed in the forest by a hunter! It is not possible to find two reptiles together in a room! And Op said they were killed with slippers? People believe all sort of crap on Nairaland!!! cool
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by ebiproperties(m): 5:46am On Nov 17, 2015
thank God it didn't bite D little girl and that's not a lizard it's a baby alligator
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by ralphblac(m): 6:09am On Nov 17, 2015
that small pikin get mind sha, see as him sit down the look.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by ireneidiva(f): 6:13am On Nov 17, 2015
ebiproperties:
thank God it didn't bite D little girl and that's not a lizard it's a baby alligator
There are no alligators in Africa.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Etizz: 6:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Jeeeeez......

OP wish kind area una dey stay??

Dat snake nor b today he dey dat house oh, it's been a while.....

And dat lizard don't normally stay or be comfortable in a residential home, I wonder I they got there
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Op wants 2 make front page with lies and deceit, dose two reptiles were killed by a hunter, i guessed dats y dere is no trace of butchering over deir bodies... Period
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by toprealman: 6:26am On Nov 17, 2015
leksmedia:
I smell lies , how did these two crippong creatures enter a room , you cant find these two except thick forest, and they were killed with slippers abi? lol btw @OP please , which part of sambisa Forest do you live again ?
IT IS NOT THE OP'S FAULT THAT COMPREHENSION IS NOT YOUR GREATEST STRENGTH. ASK YOUR FRIENDS TO READ AND INTERPRET THE STORY FOR YOU.

1 Like

Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Goridoe(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2015
donephi:
Is your room a zoo or is it close to the zoo?

grin
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Goridoe(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2015
menix:
Hahahahahhaha....

OP nah for shrine u dey live

Abeg the room no get door or ur village people re after you..

Lalasticlala come see food ooo...

grin
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Goridoe(m): 6:45am On Nov 17, 2015
leksmedia:
I smell lies , how did these two crippong creatures enter a room , you cant find these two except thick forest, and they were killed with slippers abi? lol btw @OP please , which part of sambisa Forest do you live again ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Goridoe(m): 6:49am On Nov 17, 2015
daprincel:
Where d cutlass or stone marks for this animals body Na, op no con dey give person zobo here Abeggi angry

grin grin na poison 'em two animals chop die grin
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by igho003(m): 6:50am On Nov 17, 2015
Na lie abeg even do u pt gun 4 my head I no believe
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Crystademus: 6:56am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmm! That girl must be special that the an ancestors came to pay homage to her lol
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 17, 2015
braine:
This boy get mind o. shocked shocked shocked I cant stand less than 2 metres to those things. kiss

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3082034_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba
Om several occasions I caught live ones with my bare hands.
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by braine(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2015
frenchpharaoh1:

Om several occasions I caught live ones with my bare hands.

What?!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Cobra And Monitor Lizard Killed In A Bed Room by Engrkay11(m): 7:09am On Nov 17, 2015
@OP Is dere anything u ar hiding ?
May b the house is located in a zoo !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother & Son Relaxing On A Yacht Got People Arguing / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / “If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.