Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,622 members, 7,801,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified (8680 Views)

Now Hiring! African Development Bank Group (2018 Jobs) – Apply Now / Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified / Apply If You Are Qualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by NoriegaQ(m): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hello Debbie, any Network Engineering/IT Support role vacancy? I have a BSc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering + CCNA R&S + more than a year's work experience. Currently about to write CCNP. Would be really grateful if you could point me in the direction of an internship/employment opportunity. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by debbie(f): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
If i come across anyone i will post it.cheers
NoriegaQ:
Hello Debbie, any Network Engineering/IT Support role vacancy? I have a BSc in Electrical/Electronic Engineering + CCNA R&S + more than a year's work experience. Currently about to write CCNP. Would be really grateful if you could point me in the direction of an internship/employment opportunity. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Emempaul(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Any vacancy for artisans like welders
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by CravingChic: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thanks Debbie! God bless you! I hope I can clinch one of these vacancies.
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by debbie(f): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Job Title: Call Centre Representative

Job Description:
*Resolve customer inquiries
*Complete a large number of calls per day
*Ensure customer satisfaction
*Operate an 8 hr daily shift
*Sell additional products and services to target customers
*Work with basic computer application tools
*Update voice of customer as required

Qualification:
* Any Relevant Degree
* Ability to learn quickly
*Customer service experience
* Ability to work under immense pressure with little supervision
*Must be comfortable working in a call center environment
*Should be resident in Lagos Island-proximity to Lekki

To Apply:
Send cv to hr@ccsnl.com or training@ccsnl.com with title of the mail as "CSR-Full name "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Emempaul(m): 12:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Pls ooo. I am just a arc welder without d degrees u all have. All i have is a trade test in welding and fabrication as well as experience with mechanical motos and gears pls can so body help me out cos i since lost my job its bin difficult for me. I dont want to steal or b called a theif. Abeg help me with a job
my contacts are- emempaul1985@gmail.com 08068137724
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 21, 2015
Dear Candidate,be informed that you have been invited for a test with regards to your application as a CSR with CCSNL. Date:Monday 23RD Nov, 2015. Time -9am Venue: Plot 4, Jeremiah Ugwu Street, Lekki Phase 1,Lagos. Kindly note that the monthly salary for the position is 40,000naira. CCSNL

I got that this from CCSNL after sending my CV to the email .

Anyone to tell me what to expect please and if to write an aptitude test, what kinda test shld I expect?

Thank you NL's
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by eghuan1(m): 5:01am On Nov 22, 2015
@debbie, Sorry to disturb you, just in case you have information on a live-in driver position, I would be interested. Where am currently employed as an Admin Sec is pulling me into a phase I don't want go.
I have a valid driver's license with eight years driving experience.

please ocation does not matter.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by charcoal(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2015
Looking for IT Job in Lagos pls help,i jus finished My ONd Programme Whatsapp#07068315072, abaxmusa@gmail.com
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Ibiyomee(f): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2015
A Maritime company is in need of welders wiling to work on a ship. Interested candidate must possess a trade certificate or welder test qualification. If you are interested kindly send your CVs and scanned copies of your trade certificates to skillpoolconsult@ gmail.com
Emempaul:
Any vacancy for artisans like welders
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Ibiyomee(f): 10:03am On Nov 23, 2015
A Maritime company is in need of welders wiling to work on a ship. Interested candidate must possess a trade certificate or welder test qualification. If you are interested kindly send your CVs and scanned copies of your trade certificates to skillpoolconsult@ gmail.com
Emempaul:
Pls ooo. I am just a arc welder without d degrees u all have. All i have is a trade test in welding and fabrication as well as experience with mechanical motos and gears pls can so body help me out cos i since lost my job its bin difficult for me. I dont want to steal or b called a theif. Abeg help me with a job
my contacts are- emempaul1985@gmail.com 08068137724
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Dotman23(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Please help with any vacancy related to medical fields..thanks
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Emempaul(m): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ibiyomee:
pls dont raise my hopes up ooo. I just sent it
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Ibiyomee(f): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
I saw it on job section yesterday, i dont know anything about the job but i pray they are real. I'm just helping, that's all.
Emempaul:

pls dont raise my hopes up ooo. I just sent it
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Emempaul(m): 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Ibiyomee:
I saw it on job section yesterday, i dont know anything about the job but i pray they are real. I'm just helping, that's all.
abeg no vex thanks anyway
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Hyphee(f): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thanks for the great work you are doing Debbie, pls if you have any job in Ilorin, kindly post pls. Thanks
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Ibiyomee(f): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Check debbie latest post now, another company is requesting for welder
Emempaul:

abeg no vex thanks anyway
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by tunnez: 3:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
Thanks for the great work you are doing Debbie, pls if you have any
job opportunity in Iekki & environs in building/consrruction industry. i have 2yrs experience in building construction (construction supervisor), possess B.tech (building tech) & Msc (civil engineering) kindly post pls. Thanks
Re: Recent Jobs,apply If You Are Qualified by Mbkite(m): 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
God bless you Debbie

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruitment / U-CONNECT Interview / Npower: Reasons Why Your NASIMS Profile Changed From Beneficiary To Applicant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.