Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:56 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos (71034 Views)

Sacked Zimbabwean President, Robert Mugabe: 10 Things You Never Knew About Him / Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Two Killed In Tyre Explosion In Ghana - Very Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by mohince(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
A Zimbabwean woman identified Sharon Kujeke has given birth to a strange looking baby in a Harare Hospital on November 14.

According to Mzamzi Online news, the woman reportedly delivered after 10 months pregnancy.

Parirenyatwa Doctors were shocked to see the baby.

“I’ve never seen such a thing in my life here at Parirenyatwa as doctors we know and believe that when a woman is giving birth, the head comes first and the legs last. To my own surprise this baby like creature brought her legs first,” said Doctor Chenyeke.

Mother of the baby, Sharon Kujeke refused to take the baby home.

www.expressng.com/2015/11/bizarre-zimbabwean-woman-gives-birth-to-a-weird-looking-baby-graphic-photos/

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by osesology(m): 10:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by mohince(m): 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
For the first time i most hit the FTC..... But that confuse guy above me ruin everything but i have learn that Nobody else can destroy you except you; nobody else can save you except you. You are the Judas and you are the Jesus..... Thats a quote from my Christian friend. I dedicated this my second to comment to my muslim brothers and sisters who lost their life in maiduguri boko haram attack, and to my lovly dad who passed away 7yrs back.... I love u dad. As for the topic, Let the world know that the end tym is near people are misbehavn forgettn that the lord is watching us in HD....... INNALILLAHI WAINNAILAIHIRAJIUN

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by LuckyLadolce(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
subhanallah!!! lalasticlala pls where is lasisi69.. call him to come and see end time something. grin. lasisi69 the end time nairalander. :

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Cutehector(m): 1:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Wen u tell dem to hav sex with men, they won't hear.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 17, 2015
Inallilahi wa'ina Ilahim Rajiunshocked shocked

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by morgang(m): 1:51am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmm...
This pics can ruin one's day or if possible a week....
What should we call this now?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by clek: 2:03am On Nov 17, 2015
Blood of god. This can cause bad sleep

16 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by gbengalite(m): 2:08am On Nov 17, 2015
A mutation must have occurred ...very graphic indeed!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by scholes0(m): 2:32am On Nov 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by ALVA001: 4:20am On Nov 17, 2015
Allahu yakhluku mon yasha'a.
Allah creates woteva he wills.
Subhanahu, rabu-l-alamin.
Glorified is he,lord of all dt exists.

12 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by lasisi69(f): 4:45am On Nov 17, 2015
End time birth

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Eboski(m): 5:08am On Nov 17, 2015
End Time...........

End Time Things...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by coolzeal(m): 5:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Maybe environmental influences, or maternal illness, Hereditary diseases and syndromes. I don't know but, the world has been radiated enough by dangerous chemicals that are harmful to our health. Maybe the food we consume, pills, excessive consumption of drugs/alcohol etc.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Holywizard: 5:15am On Nov 17, 2015
this baby is made in Zimbabwe....
Is that not shrek?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Holywizard: 5:15am On Nov 17, 2015
this baby is made in Zimbabwe....
Is that not shrek?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by nnanyereugo(m): 5:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Strange bt tru

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by CircleOfWilis: 5:24am On Nov 17, 2015
A congenital anomaly referred to as 'Anencephaly'

I have seen like 2 cases this year..It is not uncommon here in Nigeria

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Holyman3(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Scary
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by kekakuz(m): 5:25am On Nov 17, 2015
They should keep that baby Please we need something to fight the Antichrist

12 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by TulsaOklahoma: 5:58am On Nov 17, 2015
An abomination is when your eyes see your ear without the use of a mirror,this is what this baby represent.anyway the child could still have a wonderful future

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by sexaddict08(m): 6:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Ayahhh, wetin she chop during preg?
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by johnstar(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Choi, wetn b dis

Kindly take dat thing to d zoo asap
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by mazzi: 6:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Made in zimbabwe
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2015
End time thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 17, 2015
It's a MEDICAL anomaly.
Not usually compatible with life.

Occurs during the formation of the Brains and skull.
......... Anencephaly

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Hurlstarling: 6:57am On Nov 17, 2015
That is a human-angel hybrid
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by gaetano: 7:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Congenital abnormalities. The mother is at fault, she must have abused substances while pregnant undecided
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by juman(m): 7:29am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmm

God of creation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2015
The mother must have used drugs or concoction at the early stage of the pregnancy. That is why its good for pregnant women to be mindful of what they take during the early stage of pregnancy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Gave Birth To A Strange Looking Baby - Very Graphic Photos by Pamelayoung: 8:59am On Nov 17, 2015
CircleOfWilis:
A congenital anomaly referred to as 'Anencephaly'

I have seen like 2 cases this year..It is not uncommon here in Nigeria

Is it alive? Do u think it can retransform aftee sometime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mobutu Sese Seko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake (Photos) / The Moment The Trumps Saw The Obamas Off To Waiting Chopper After Swearing-In / China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.