Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture (2023 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / "I Have Been Locked Up As Well, So What?" Buhari Fires Back At People Accusing H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by creamyzone: 4:03am On Nov 17, 2015
If anyone is accusing you of pasting the french flag on your profile, please ignore them because they are all bunch of hypocrites. How many of them are even in tune with the insurgency in the stated african countries and now they are claiming to be patriotic. Why compare france to countries where violence has become the norm. Terrorism is a strange thing in france before the "charlie hebdo" attacks and this is a G8 country. Even here in Nigeria, most people still see boko haram as a north eastern problem. When some prisoners were to be transferred to FG's prison facility in the east, it sparked a tribal protest where buhari was accused of intentionally bringing boko haram to the east(can you imagine).

Facebook has the sole right to integrate any trending news on its platform so don't accuse them. We africans are too divided along ethnic and religious lines, so I don't blame americans and europeans for not supporting us. When the US offered their special intel, they backed out after discovering their plan to bombard sambisa forest was leaked to the BH soldiers. Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States are all members of the G8 so whatever affects these countries reflects on the whole world. China, mexico, brazil, india and south africa are now considered members too and called the Outreach5. French is also the official language of many african countries so its just natural to show sympathy to their colonial masters; and for some of us who have family members in france there is nothing wrong in using their flag as profile picture.

When we africans start appreciating ourselves and become more charitable, then the world will notice us. Terrorism is not a religious thing like most africans think but a global issue. At least now "mark zuckerberg" don massage una ego small. Please we can decide to pray for any country we like so people should just stop this envy and comparisons haba...
#‎prayerisamatteroftheheart‬ #‎prayasyourspiritleads‬ #‎praywithwisdom‬

2 Likes

Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by chocolateme(f): 4:06am On Nov 17, 2015
O di egwu rily my dear
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by agarawu23(m): 4:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Nonsen.se!!!

Nigerians are just too dumb
I was like wtf! When I saw people updating the flag.
It's not hate or something o
This Facebook never asked us to do the same for Nigeria, Syria, Yemen,Libya etc.

That means they don't gv a damn about your country despite the killings.

If you updated that crap on your Facebook, you are DUMB

1 Like

Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by creamyzone: 4:13am On Nov 17, 2015
chocolateme:
O di egwu rily my dear

Please kindly translate
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by creamyzone: 4:18am On Nov 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Nonsen.se!!!

This Facebook never asked us to do the same for Nigeria, Syria, Yemen,Libya etc.

Oga pls read my post carefully and stop using abusive words please. Some of us have relatives and siblings in france. France is not just any country. Its a prominent member of the G8. Even you when did you ever show any sympathy to boko haram victims on facebook or other social media platforms. Do you know there was a massive match for "bring back our girls" in france just to support nigeria. Please sit down and think deeply and kindly read my post again. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by agarawu23(m): 4:22am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
creamyzone:

Oga pls read my post carefully and stop using abusive words please. Some of us have relatives and siblings in france. France is not just any country. Its a prominent member of the G8. Even you when did you ever show any sympathy to boko haram victims on facebook or other social media platforms. Do you know there was a massive match for "bring back our girls" in france just to support nigeria. Please sit down and think deeply and kindly read my post again. Thank you
[/s]Tell me this crap again when you are back to your senses because I can see you aren't using them.

[size=18pt]the fact is, they don't give a damn about you because you are a black man from Africa[/size]

G8 my foot

1 Like

Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by creamyzone: 4:24am On Nov 17, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]Tell me this crap again when you are back to your senses because I can you aren't using them.

[size=18pt]the fact is, they don't give a damn about you because you are a black man from Africa[/size]

G8 my foot

SMH for you
May God give you understanding

1 Like

Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by agarawu23(m): 4:32am On Nov 17, 2015
creamyzone:

SMH for you
cool
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by eghuan1(m): 4:36am On Nov 17, 2015
@OP, I pray God grants you common sense. Or better still apply to the man from bayelsa who wants to make common sense.

I want to belong syndrom is totorying your belle abi? mosquito de bite your balls you de drive fly from another man food.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 17, 2015
creamyzone:

SMH for you
WHY DONT U USE UR BRAIN...... THOUSANDS ARE KILLED DAILY IN NORTHERN NIGERIAN... TERRORISM IS THE OTHER OF THE DAY OVER HERE... YET THIS PEOPLE REFUSE TO SELL ARMS TO US, INSTEAD THEY ACCUSE UR GOVERNMENT OF BEING WEAK, REFUSING TO GIVE VITA DETAILS /HELP... NOW THE TERROR HAS NOW LANDED ON THEIR DOORSTEP LET THEM FEEL THE HEAT AND KNOW THAT ITS A GLOBAL PROBLEM .
THE WHITE DONT GIVE A DAMN TO YOU....
IF ONE MILLION OF UR LIKES DIE THEY WONT COUGH...
WHY? BECAUSE U ARE A BLACK MAN, THEY SEE U AS A SUB-HUMAN ....

3 Likes

Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by hereiam: 4:50am On Nov 17, 2015
OP is just confused with Nigerian mentality.
Attacks are been carried out almost everyday n life's are been lost, no f**k person /FB ask us to update our DP.
its the same hypocrisy in nija. when big man die in auto/air crash, they want the whole country mourn and sympathize while hundreds of poor citizens die every week .
if i change to that flag make crayfish straight.
NONSENSE. OP RECEIVE SOME SENSE.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 17, 2015
The op is a fool. Probably yoruba. They are the ones that think like that.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Dejmax(m): 4:57am On Nov 17, 2015
Oyah op receive ur brain bck
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Dejmax(m): 4:58am On Nov 17, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Wat is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by creamyzone: 5:42am On Nov 17, 2015
eghuan1:
@OP, I pray God grants you common sense. Or better still apply to the man from bayelsa who wants to make common sense.

I want to belong syndrom is totorying your belle abi? mosquito de bite your balls you de drive fly from another man food.

funbox:

WHY DONT U USE UR BRAIN...... THOUSANDS ARE KILLED DAILY IN NORTHERN NIGERIAN... TERRORISM IS THE OTHER OF THE DAY OVER HERE... YET THIS PEOPLE REFUSE TO SELL ARMS TO US, INSTEAD THEY ACCUSE UR GOVERNMENT OF BEING WEAK, REFUSING TO GIVE VITA DETAILS /HELP... NOW THE TERROR HAS NOW LANDED ON THEIR DOORSTEP LET THEM FEEL THE HEAT AND KNOW THAT ITS A GLOBAL PROBLEM .
THE WHITE DONT GIVE A DAMN TO YOU....
IF ONE MILLION OF UR LIKES DIE THEY WONT COUGH...
WHY? BECAUSE U ARE A BLACK MAN, THEY SEE U AS A SUB-HUMAN ....

hereiam:
OP is just confused with Nigerian mentality.
Attacks are been carried out almost everyday n life's are been lost, no f**k person /FB ask us to update our DP.
its the same hypocrisy in nija. when big man die in auto/air crash, they want the whole country mourn and sympathize while hundreds of poor citizens die every week .
if i change to that flag make crayfish straight.
NONSENSE. OP RECEIVE SOME SENSE.

LOL. @eghuan1. I can see that you are a real comedian judging from your comment. You know there's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. For the three of you I quoted, I think you lack both. All of you are also not logical in your reasoning because you think with your emotions. Did you read the part where I said some of us have siblings and relatives in france. Changing your dp or profile picture is a choice and facebook didn't force anyone to do it. Mark zuckerberg has also humbly explained reason behing their motive for action.

Ignorant and myopic nigerians. Tell me when did any of you ever show sympathy for the insurgency in the north east or any other african country. Everyone is keeping to their geo-politcal zone. You will hear them say things like "I just thank God BH is not in the south west" or "thank God igbo land is safe and if buhari tries to bring these BH prisoners to our land we would retaliate" or "we know south south get militants at least they no dey bomb like boko haram". What a selfish attitude from most nigerians and now we are showing envy to our brothers in europe. Do you how many black men died from the attacks. I repeat and I will say it again. France is not just any other country whether you accept it or not; and in africa our leaders have failed us which is why americans and europeans don't take us serious.

@funbox. When the US offered to help us tackle boko haram tell me did our govt cooperate with them. They planned to gas up sambisa forest, next thing they found BH soldier putting on "gas masks". So tell me how did they know, its obvious some rich politicians are the ones funding BH just to destabilise GEJ's govt. american soldiers were very frustrated and they left. No wonder they call us the 3rd world and dark continent when most of you don't think with your brains. Tell me despite the frequent bombings in borno and other parts of the north east, how many nigerian promote this on FB or twitter with exception of the "bring back our girls" which received world wide acclaim. So my point is stop comparing terror attacks occurring in different countries because no human life is more important. France is not just used to this type of violence just like the 911 attacks on the US by osama binladen. I will say it again whatever affects countries of the G8 reflects on the whole world and france is a prominent member. Until african leaders become more sacrificial and think about the "next generation" unlike the norm here where they think about the "next election", we africans will still remain 3rd class citizens anywhere in the world. Blame our leaders not the US or facebook.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by kurt09(m): 5:48am On Nov 17, 2015
I will deactivate my NL account if this poo hit front page. The last time I checked the chibok girls are still missing.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by creamyzone: 5:56am On Nov 17, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

At first I wanted to ignore your comment but I decided to educate you a bit. Yes I am a yoruba man but I am from the north and my mum is from a south south state. So tell me what does that make me. Northern south south yoruba I guess.
Dude your parents thought you better than this and please I beg you in jesus name don't pass this wrong mindset to your kids that's if you already have one. Please I beg you.

The owner of nairaland "seun osewa" who gave you this platform that has become an inevitable part of your life is not tribalistic like you. If not he would have banned people like you from his forum. If racism is bad and the world is waging war against it then what should we call "tribalism". Its an evil sin so please my dear friend, kindly change and ask God for forgiveness.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Balkan(m): 6:01am On Nov 17, 2015
creamyzone:

LOL. @eghuan1. I can see that you are a real comedian judging from your comment. You know there's a difference between knowledge and wisdom. For the three of you I quoted, I think you lack both. All of you are also not logical in your reasoning because you think with your emotions. Did you read the part where I said some of us have siblings and relatives in france. Changing your dp or profile picture is a choice and facebook didn't force anyone to do it. Mark zuckerberg has also humbly explained reason behing their motive for action.

Ignorant and myopic nigerians. Tell me when did any of you ever show sympathy for the insurgency in the north east or any other african country. Everyone is keeping to their geo-politcal zone. You will hear them say things like "I just thank God BH is not is the south west" or "thank God igbo land is safe and if buhari tries to bring these BH prisoners to our land we would retaliate" or "we know south south get militants at least they no dey bomb like boko haram". What a selfish attitude from most nigerians and now we are showing envy to our brothers in europe. Do you how many black men died from the attacks. I repeat and I will say it again. France is not just any other country whether you accept it or not; and in africa our leaders have failed us which is why americans and europeans don't take us serious.

@funbox. When the US offered to help us tackle boko haram tell me did our govt cooperate with them. They planned to gas up sambisa forest, next thing they found BH soldier putting on "gas mask". So tell me how did they know, its obvious some rich politicians are the ones funding BH just to destabilise GEJ's govt. american soldiers were very frustrated and they left. No wonder they call us the 3rd world and dark continent when most of you don't think with your brains. Tell me despite the frequent bombings in borno and other parts of the north east, how many nigerian promote this on FB or twitter with exception of the "bring back our girls" which received world wide acclaim. So my point is stop comparing terror attacks occurring in different countries because no human life is more important. France is not just used to this type of violence just like the 911 attacks on the US by osama binladen. I will say it again whatever affects countries of the G8 reflects on the whole world and france is a prominent member. When african leaders become more sacrificial and think about the "next generation" unlike the norm here where they think about the "next election", we africans will still remain 3rd class citizens anywhere in the world. Blame our leaders not the US or facebook.
this oilsoup soup man is very funny. So you don't have relations in the North abi? It's only in France you relations. Hypocrites! The earlier you start realising that Nigeria is not a country, the better for you. As for us Igbo, we have come to realise this.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Balkan(m): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2015
creamyzone:

At first I wanted to ignore your comment but I decided to educate you a bit. Yes I am a yoruba man but I am from the north and my mum is from a south south state. So tell me what does that make me. Northern south south yoruba I guess.
Dude your parents thought you better than this and please I beg you in jesus name don't pass this wrong mindset to your kids that's if you already have one. Please I beg you.

The owner of nairaland "seun osewa" who gave you this platform that has become an inevitable part of your life is not tribalistic like you. If not he would have banned people like you from his forum. If racism is bad and the world is waging war against it then what should we call "tribalism". Its an evil sin so please my dear friend, kindly change and ask God for forgiveness.
if Igbos withdraw from NL, Seun will cry. He doing his business so don't spoil it for him.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by creamyzone: 6:10am On Nov 17, 2015
Balkan:
if Igbos withdraw from NL, Seun will cry. He doing his business so don't spoil it for him.

I weep for your case
How many igbo men run adverts on nairaland. Educate me please. Take a tour on all the sections and check for yourself. Ordinary newspaper advert na problem for una not to talk of online. Please I beg you stop blabbing here abeg. And we don't want biafrans on this thread because we are all one Nigeria. And if you believe so much in biafra please stop spending the naira. Seun created "nairaland" not biafraland". So boss receive sense. LOL
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by banki(m): 6:20am On Nov 17, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Nairaland is owned by oluseun osewa....
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Balkan(m): 6:22am On Nov 17, 2015
creamyzone:

I weep for your case
How many igbo men run adverts on nairaland. Educate me please. Take a tour on all the sections and check for yourself. Ordinary newspaper advert na problem for una not to talk of online. Please I beg you stop blabbing here abeg. And we don't want biafrans on this thread because we are all one Nigeria. And if you believe so much in biafra please stop spending the naira. Seun created "nairaland" not biafraland". So boss receive sense. LOL
very soon you will enjoy one Nigeria with the northerners and the evil of terrorism will be with you all the days of your life. That's what I wish for you.
But Igbos, will always be formidable and will track any Aboki or oilsoup in our midst. We are 100% Christians in Biafra and unfortunately for you, your people are majority Muslims. I am sure that's why you always freeze when you hear Biafra.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by menix(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2015
When I saw the yeye flag thing I thought it was a photo edit..

Saw it the 2nd time, I shout See virus oo..

Not until the Highness disappeared, I saw it was a flag..

Buh I still no go use am.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by ziccoit: 6:32am On Nov 17, 2015
Those western worlds are egocentrically parochial against other worlds most especially the Africa. For a long time I have been listening to BBC news there has never been an occasion a positive news is carried about Nigeria. There was a time BBC reported a fake news that scores of people have died of Cholera in a town which is a stone throw from where I lived then. 5 minutes on ground investigations then revealed there was nothing like that, only 3 people were hospitalized and were even doing well.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by gudluckgreat(m): 6:33am On Nov 17, 2015
creamyzone:
If my family is accusing you of pasting the french flag on your profile, please ignore them because my family are all bunch of hypocrites.

Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia, the United Kingdom and the United States are all members of the G8 so whatever affects these countries reflects on the whole world. China, mexico, brazil, india and south africa are now considered members too and called the Outreach5. French is also the official language of many african countries so its just natural to show sympathy to their colonial masters; and for some of us who have family members in france there is nothing wrong in using their flag as profile picture.

When we africans start appreciating ourselves and become more charitable, then the world will notice us. Terrorism is not a religious thing like most africans think but a global issue. At least now "mark zuckerberg" don massage una ego small. Please we can decide to pray for any country we like so people should just stop this envy and comparisons haba...
#‎prayerisamatteroftheheart‬ #‎prayasyourspiritleads‬ #‎praywithwisdom‬

You are nothing but a fool... A peasant in the brain and a slave in the mind.
If you don't know history you just shut the Bleep up!
France this and France that... Trending news my foot. Na now Facebook see trending news?
What of people that their families lived in bornu and had booming businesses There.
Colonial masters my ass,what is the final result of colonialism? Even at that was Nigeria colonised by France? No what is just your stupid argument why you should think a man should neglect his burning house to chase after rats?
Former Governor of Bornu who was a senator in the last administration went home last year and what he saw made him shed tears..

The china that you are referring to today that they joined the world powers... They did so by looking inwards and minding their own business!!! Cos they realised no one cared about them when natural disasters hit them every now and then.
I pray one of your family members get to be a victim of boko haram.. They that loose not in your brain will be adjusted angry
Watch this video!!! Olodo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBCYN6ijgEI
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by zizazizu: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Op. You have valid points. People can support whomever they choose to support in their moment of pain. It is what makes us human.

However, what I noticed was the speed with which fellow Africans were willing to show that support for a cause that remotely touched them while the carnage in their own backyard was being reported daily.

Hypocrisy, you might say. And I would agree with you too. It just sickened me that one life was valued more than the other by the people who were closer to death.
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by ArodeTsolaye: 7:45am On Nov 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Nonsen.se!!!

STFU, they rightfully do not give a damn about your country because it's a zoo inhabited by dogs and baboons and led by a dulllard-in-chief. A country where unarmed protesters are shot and the animalistic citizens hail the killings have no right to seek recognition in the comity of sane nations. Baboongerians!
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by agarawu23(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2015
[s]
ArodeTsolaye:

STFU, they rightfully do not give a damn about your country because it's a zoo inhabited by dogs and baboons and led by a dulllard-in-chief. A country where unarmed protesters are shot and the animalistic citizens hail the killings have no right to seek recognition in the comity of sane nations. Baboongerians!
[/s]
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Balkan(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2015
Rubbish talk
Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2015
creamyzone:

You are a complex fool. What do u mean by france is not just any country?? Are the humans living there better better and more precious than the souls living in Bornu, yobe?

Again, you re a compound + complex fool

1 Like

Re: How To React To people Accusing you Of Using the French Flag As Profile Picture by creatorpikin(m): 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2015
Op I like d way u are trying to see things frm a differnt perspctiv bt trust me,not in dis sort of situatn if nt y wud Mark(FB) apologize nd promise to make it cut across??
To me it's stil whites b4 Blacks anyday,dtz d simple xplanation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

CSO Warns Wike Against Anti- Buhari Protest / Biafra: We Didn’t Surrender –col Joe Achuzia (retd) / hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.