Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (31516 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by McBrooklyn(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by SAMBARRY: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2015
babatundeizbad:
Oya o, feminists. Is this not domestic violence too.
nobody deserves to be treated with violence. Everyone deserves mutual respect undecided

Maybe you tell me what feminists have to do with that undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by allanphash7(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2015
Women!

Marriage!!!

Sucks!!!!

He gave 700 out of 800 and you still complained

Sigh
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by boolet: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2015
The last time I said, on this forum, that violence is not perpetrated by only males, I was nearly e-lynched.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

And what if that woman is ur mother? Juz think about it...this woman has 4 children and she was thinking there is infilidility on his husband side...and her husband will juz give her money to buy food for him? What is 700naira when they have 4 children to feed? Come on.

so the next thing is to bath his poor husband in hot water because he gave 700 out of 800 he had?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by christinie(f): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Am not checking names today.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 17, 2015
Hell will freeze over before I have anything to do with an ofee mmanuu woman.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nickymezor(f): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Gosh! she went way too far nw, haba...
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by AfroKnight: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2015
That man must charge her to court. She must spend time in jail after which he must divorce her and get a restraining order.

She is an animal.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Atlantian: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Devil is the most accused entity.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by neocortex: 10:09am On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
If na man do dis one nau, d silly ladies in nairaland will say men are wicked..

What stops you from saying that women are wicked ?
Do you need the ladies to tell you that this
particular woman is a devil ?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by kunle75(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Its really sad to say but when the family don't have financial stability everything will juz go downward spiral..and if the husband cheating is true, then he deserved all his Burns. cool cool

Is that all you have to say .............SMH in pity
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by coolhamid(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Its really sad to say but when the family don't have financial stability everything will juz go downward spiral..and if the husband cheating is true, then he deserved all his Burns. cool cool
Na wa o, na person type dis shit ? or na robot type am ?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by codedpee(m): 10:10am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
That's a fool commenting

2 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by tivta(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2015
See what a stupid man took a bullet for in Paris, I pity men that worship women, if she is not your mother she doesn't deserve trust...
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Mekzmoney(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2015
Did I hear u say truth hurts? Would u pour ur husband a hot water cos he's cheating? Then ur wicked as well. No offense pls. Its only an illiterate that would carry out such wicked act.
KashyBaby:

Why don't u slap urself first so u will wake up from ur stupid!ty? Truth hurts and if u can't accept that, then that's ur problem and stop quoting me with ur irrelevant msg..
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Women are so emotional and that's our nature boo...but in her case, she was already fed up by the attitude of her husband that can't support his family financially...mother's instinct will always be there thinking he can't give her enough money coz he spent to his lovers..way before this accident happened for sure she already suffering from a long agony..
Go and make the bigger bucks!
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by SAMBARRY: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
CHAI click like if you think this lady deserve a slap and share if u think she deserve a punch
I think she deserves a standing ovation tongue

And vegetable soup wink

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by menix(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2015
These are news that makes me Detest marriage..

Gave u 700 out of 800, yet u bathed him with hot water..

That kind of woman is a walking corpse cous I will deliver a worst on her..
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by laykhorn(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

Funny..I bet u can't even afford to buy a mirror coz only if u can see ur ugly face who's b!tching around here and quoting me with ur nonsense msg...
I don't wanna stoop down in ur low level.

Omo! See punchline grin

Uhmmmm! Did you say he deserve the burns? You're supporting violence? Are you that heartless. I give up
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Tallesty1(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Ofunaofu:
Last Thursday morning at Gbagidi, Ijanikin
area of Lagos State, a housewife known as Iya
Deborah, reportedly emptied a bowl of hot water on
her husband, identified as Ajagadi.
Iya Deborah had complained bitterly after her
husband gave her N700, out of the N800 he had, to
prepare yam and sauce breakfast for the family.
She bought the yam, but emptied the boiling water
on her husband, who was fiddling with his phone in
the sitting room, waiting for his meal.
The couple have been married for eight years, has
four children, including a six-month-old baby.
A neighbour said: “I was in front of the compound
when I heard the victim screaming and his wife
running out of the compound as if the devil was
chasing her. Neighbours who were still in the
compound ran into their apartment only to see him
in pains.
“When we asked him what happened, he said his
wife poured hot water on him. We bought raw eggs
and honey which we poured on the burns, before
taking him to the hospital.”
Vanguard learned that angry neighbours later caught
Iya Deborah, and dragged her to the hospital.
When Vanguard visited the victim at Ademola
Hospital, he was still writhing in pains from burns
and blisters on his chest, face, right hand, and lap.
‘It’s the devil’
A nurse told Vanguard, on the condition of
anonymity: “When the wife of the victim came to
the hospital, she kept saying that she did it because
the money her husband gave to her was too little.
She alleged that he has been cheating on her with
other women and keeps complaining that there was
no money, but keeps spending on his lovers.
Feeling a lot more remorseful, Iya Deborah, who is
currently undergoing interrogation at Ijanikin Police
Divisional Headquarters, said: “I don’t know what
came over me; it is the devil’s handiwork.”
Vanguard gathered that the suspect once attacked a
neigh-bour in their former compound with hot
groundnut oil.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/woman-bathes-husband-with-hot-water-over-breakfast/
I guess the neighbour cheated on her too?

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by baloney: 10:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by ststyreal(f): 10:18am On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Do not try the fury of a jealous and angry woman. Y the husband sef go dey cheat? All this girls wey no go ask questions before dem go dey follow any man wey say hello baby, una c wetin una make iya Deborah do because her husband dey carry money give una. Doooooo baba Deborah no vex u hear, next time make u sef no dey cheat on iya Deborah again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by trivolt(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Ofunaofu:
Last Thursday morning at Gbagidi, Ijanikin
area of Lagos State, a housewife known as Iya
Deborah, reportedly emptied a bowl of hot water on
her husband, identified as Ajagadi.
Iya Deborah had complained bitterly after her
husband gave her N700, out of the N800 he had, to
prepare yam and sauce breakfast for the family.
She bought the yam, but emptied the boiling water
on her husband, who was fiddling with his phone in
the sitting room, waiting for his meal.
The couple have been married for eight years, has
four children, including a six-month-old baby.
A neighbour said: “I was in front of the compound
when I heard the victim screaming and his wife
running out of the compound as if the devil was
chasing her. Neighbours who were still in the
compound ran into their apartment only to see him
in pains.
“When we asked him what happened, he said his
wife poured hot water on him. We bought raw eggs
and honey which we poured on the burns, before
taking him to the hospital.”
Vanguard learned that angry neighbours later caught
Iya Deborah, and dragged her to the hospital.
When Vanguard visited the victim at Ademola
Hospital, he was still writhing in pains from burns
and blisters on his chest, face, right hand, and lap.
‘It’s the devil’
A nurse told Vanguard, on the condition of
anonymity: “When the wife of the victim came to
the hospital, she kept saying that she did it because
the money her husband gave to her was too little.
She alleged that he has been cheating on her with
other women and keeps complaining that there was
no money, but keeps spending on his lovers.
Feeling a lot more remorseful, Iya Deborah, who is
currently undergoing interrogation at Ijanikin Police
Divisional Headquarters, said: “I don’t know what
came over me; it is the devil’s handiwork.”
Vanguard gathered that the suspect once attacked a
neigh-bour in their former compound with hot
groundnut oil.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/woman-bathes-husband-with-hot-water-over-breakfast/
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2015
why do such news in most cases come out of lagos? why are legosians always hot tempered and why is violence always thriving in the state? this is the question I have for legosians. or is it stress they accumulate due to traffic congestion? ;Dwhy do such news in most cases come out of lagos? why are legosians always hot tempered and why is violence always thriving in the state? this is the question I have for legosians. or is it stress they accumulate due to traffic congestion?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Tallesty1(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

And what if that woman is ur mother? Juz think about it...this woman has 4 children and she was thinking there is infilidility on his husband side...and her husband will juz give her money to buy food for him? What is 700naira when they have 4 children to feed? Come on.
Stop reasoning like a baby.

There's hardship in the country now and it's affecting most families.

The man gave N700 out of the N800 he had.

How much did the woman bring?

As for the cheating, only a foolish person will believe that shit.

Did you read the part that said that the suspect also poured hot oil on a neighbour in the past?

Did the neighbour also cheat on her?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by simplisity(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
My sister, there is nothing he does that will make him to deserve such devilish treatment.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Super story.....I can write this script.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Are you this big an 1diot or pretending? if a man butchers his wife for cheating, you will come here and say he's heartless and should have simply divorced her. Did they force this possessed animal to stay with the man? Well, not your fault sha. Frustrated hag.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by fpeter(f): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Cutehector:

Naim make you no sabi the difference between "IN and On" or when to apply them. undecided
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by iamkingzlee(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2015
I keep asking myself why a sane lady should do this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Sister Got Pregnant At 21 And My Dad Is Not Taking It Lightly / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS / What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.