Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast (31499 Views)

Father Bathes His New Born Baby: "My Wife Needs Rest" (Photos) / Housewives Bathe Each Other With Hot Water Over Lover (photos) / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Gee15: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:
Its really sad to say but when the family don't have financial stability everything will juz go downward spiral..and if the husband cheating is true, then he deserved all his Burns. cool cool
u

How are you so sure your guy is not cheating on you now and if you get to know will you same thing.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
harsysky:

Okra is one of them ; we have varieties. You eat okra soup?

naaahh..never tried but i will when i come..from garri to jollof to tomato soup, i will try em all tongue
dnt worry il ping u when I'm there. cool
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:
I'm trying my best not to laugh but can't help it lol.

I think she was just fed up with him not taking care of his responsibilities as a husband, plus the infidelity and stress she ended up unleashing the kraken lol.

I feel for the husband but hey, at least he got his hot cup of water and eggs lol.
another bush girl
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2015
Gee15:
u

How are you so sure your guy is not cheating on you now and if you get to know will you same thing.

lol…can't handle all these mens drama..im single and happy boo..

cool
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by dupcydo(f): 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
seriously?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
aww dats cool, my lady cynthia
gerarahia mehn! u a learner?
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
another bush girl

I must have took after your mother wink her example was legendary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
i will find u and i will kill u.

why so much hatred? OoohhMG! so much drama in ur life that u really seek attention here when nobody mind u at all…too bad, wat a wasted Nigerian u are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

I must have took after your mother wink her example was legendary.
RIP dear
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
gerarahia mehn! u a learner?
lol u have no idea, is ur girlfriend on nairaland? give me her moniker and c if im a learner.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

why so much hatred? OoohhMG! so much drama in ur life that u really seek attention here when nobody mind u at all…too bad, wat a wasted Nigerian u are.
ur dead already so RIP dear
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by harsysky(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

naaahh..never tried but i will when i come..from garri to jollof to tomato soup, i will try em all tongue

Alright.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
RIP dear

I will once I bury you grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
lol bros d world don dey end na, u nor want make i enjoy d best things b4 angel blow trumphet?
am letting her know of dis ur evil motive to enjoy her tin. hehehehe
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
i will find u and i will kill u.
LMAO, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA chai nairaland is fun mehnnn

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
ur dead already so RIP dear

and u so r…
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

I will once I bury you grin
babe its i will first bury u, not i will once bury u.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:41pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
LOL if ure hoorny u can pm me, dnt just do shakara 4 me.
nor be u dey hustle one shenkes just now? hmmm wen last u check ur HIV status bros?

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
am letting her know of dis ur evil motive to enjoy her tin. hehehehe
bro u dey missundastand me, i mean she is the best.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
babe its i will first bury u, not i will once bury u.

Nkem it in the context of a threat
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

Nkem it in the context of a threat
u too dey vess self
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

That a big "If" dear, my brother or my son wouldn't be so st'upid lol. I don't support infidelity, you wanna have your fun, than do it before you get married.

That spade was already a shovel when he decided to dig his grave.
dis one must be very violent too
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by harsysky(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
another bush girl

Pedrilo, what's up with you and your scathing remarks? These peeps are not gonna change your perspective about things on here , so don't think you could change theirs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
u too dey vess self

I won't lie I do like to dish it out to these male monikers online lol, for the reason I too can unleash the kraken.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Adanna28:

I won't lie I do like to dish it out to these male monikers online lol, for the reason I too can unleash the kraken.
lol well i think ure cool, can we be friends?

1 Like

Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

come wit coffin too, cos u gon be needin it.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by TS2(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

well…no matter how many times u gone ask her, she will juz say its devil's work…that time she poured water to her husband bcoz of the anger and mixed emotions swallowed her that she can't think properly…
but if the husband is truly cheating behind her,well i thinks thats a karma & he owned it.

So when you and I eventually meet and you hear rumours that I am cheating on you pls don't pour hot water on me.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
pedrilo:
dis one must be very violent too

My grandmother didn't raise me to be weak.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
harsysky:

Pedrilo, what's up with you and your scathing remarks? These peeps are not gonna change your perspective about things on here , so don't think you could change theirs.
i hav their time dis afternoon. leave me and dem.
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by pedrilo: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
KashyBaby:

lol…can't handle all these mens drama..im single and happy boo..

cool
oh no wonder. lonely n cold heart
Re: Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Over Breakfast by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
Targaryen:
lol well i think ure cool, can we be friends?

Certainly dear, I do love the dragon family wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Kindest Thing A Stranger Had Ever Done To You Before / Nigerian Man Dies In Italy After Daughter Was “Forcefully” Adopted By Govt. PICS / We Caught My 16-Year-Old Brother Smoking In His Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.