Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat (1603 Views)

List Of World Oil Rich Countries Facing Recession Now / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS / List Of 10 Countries Buhari Visited In 181 Days In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by yoged(m): 7:37am On Nov 17, 2015
Just days after multiple ISIS terror cells massacred at least 129 people, Steve Killelea, Executive Chairman of the Institute for Economics and Peace, told MailOnline: 'We're seeing a change in tactics out of ISIS in the Middle East that's epitomized by the attacks in Paris at the weekend.

'They're developing tactics to extend. There's also a tendency by ISIS and Boko Haram to target more civilians and that's a shift away from military people and government targets.

'I think what they're finding is that it creates greater mayhem, they can get more casualties, and it's a softer target and we can certainly also see the effect it's had on Paris over the weekend in creating panic among the general population.'. 'I think what we're looking at is a well funded terrorist organisation - the funding gives it the ability to be able to pay for soldiers and fund terror acts beyond its borders.'

His comments come on the eve of the release of his organisation's Annual Terrorism Index, which reveals ISIS and Nigeria-based Islamic militants Boko Haram are the world's two deadliest terror groups. Source . http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320963/The-wealthiest-terrorists-history-ISIS-plundered-oil-fields-antiquities-stolen-fortune-1-3BILLION-spread-war-Middle-East-Europe.html#comments-3320963

Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by ladyF(f): 7:39am On Nov 17, 2015
OMG
Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by Onyenna(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
OMG

This news/statement doesn't surprise me one bit.......
Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by xpac01(m): 7:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Me I always wonder how my country managed to get to this extent God save your children...
Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by ladyF(f): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Onyenna:

This news/statement doesn't surprise me one bit.......
To think we are #3 on the list....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by estherdim: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
wetin u de expect
Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by Hurlstarling: 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
Unfortunately we have a jihadist as a president. The plan is Islamize Nigeria and you have Africa in your palm.

WW3 Loading......
Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by BrightEye(m): 7:54am On Nov 17, 2015
We need someone like Jack Bauer of 24 in Nigeria pls..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by ladyF(f): 7:56am On Nov 17, 2015
HurIstarIing:
Unfortunately we have a jihadist as a president. The plan is Islamize Nigeria and you have Africa in your palm.

WW3 Loading......
What is this one saying abeg?
Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 17, 2015
Hmmmm wahala go dey o...If say what happened in France was here in Nigeria.U go see them oga dey happy. ,shaking hands and jubilatin. But the France president vex for d matter. If we get dat kind president eh. Boko boys no go live 10minutes more from the minutes he takes over as president. IS make plz we no near una,make una no near us o. Although our president ,is ...........
Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by bonechamberlain(m): 8:15am On Nov 17, 2015
look at the list, all dominated by countries that has a large number of the Mohammedans.

my God save the world, am yet to hear when saudi Arabia would kick against all these terrorist tarnishing the image of its religion, instead they support them. eg Isis.

quote me anywhere. angry
Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by Onyenna(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
To think we are #3 on the list....
....Quite Scary.......
Re: Nigeria Among Top 10 Countries Facing Greatest Terrorism Threat by Onyenna(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
What is this one saying abeg?
LOL!! .....Oshogbo weed tinz......

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts To Report Buhari Spent N6billion On Presidential Air Fleet / DPR Dispensing Fuel Free For Motorists @ Conoil Filling Station Ebute Meta Lagos / Constructed Owerri Road Of Okigwe Rd By Gov Okezie Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.