Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here (443288 Views)

Natural Remedies To Heal A Skin Rash / Got Skin Issues Add Me 09030519446 I Would Recommend Products From My Store / Pls I Need A Good Toning Cream For A Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by HowAreYou(m): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Hey Gee,
Answer these quetions pls:
1. are you lightening your skin?
2. what cream do you use?
Ans:
1. I don't..am kind-off fair in complexion..
2. I don't have specific cream, most times I don't even use cream
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
HowAreYou:

Ans:

1. I don't..am kind-off fair in complexion..

2. I don't have specific cream, most times I don't even use cream

Hello sir,

Your skin is allergic to the sun,

sun allergy is an immune system reaction to sunlight, most often, an itchy red rash. The most common locations include the "V" of the neck, the back of the hands, the outside surface of the arms and the lower legs. In rare cases, the skin reaction may be more severe, producing hives or small blisters that may even spread to skin in clothed areas.

Start using a sun screen lotion or cream immediately.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2015
need a lightening cream that goes between 500 nd 1000
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by nkem79(f): 9:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
Hi

1. Please what can I use to clear black spot, like pigments around my eye, cheeks and neck.

2. I want to tone up a bit without bleaching, I'm exposed to the sun during the day and it makes my skin darker than normal.

3. I have oily skin mostly my face, I need to know which sets of makeup would suit me without it drooling or coming off when dabbing sweat beads

Thanks
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by HowAreYou(m): 9:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Hello sir,

Your skin is allergic to the sun,

sun allergy is an immune system reaction to sunlight, most often, an itchy red rash. The most common locations include the "V" of the neck, the back of the hands, the outside surface of the arms and the lower legs. In rare cases, the skin reaction may be more severe, producing hives or small blisters that may even spread to skin in clothed areas.

Start using a sun screen lotion or cream immediately.

Thank you Bro..
But I don't know any..pls name them
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:10am On Dec 06, 2015
OkeEsibe:
need a lightening cream that goes between 500 nd 1000

Hello,

Try Extract Whitening Lotion, Its N800 and the soap goes for N300
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:20am On Dec 06, 2015
nkem79:
Hi

1. Please what can I use to clear black spot, like pigments around my eye, cheeks and neck.

2. I want to tone up a bit without bleaching, I'm exposed to the sun during the day and it makes my skin darker than normal.

3. I have oily skin mostly my face, I need to know which sets of makeup would suit me without it drooling or coming off when dabbing sweat beads

Thanks

Hello,

1. Please i really need to know the kind of scar. Are you sure its pigmentation? and iz it a scar or acne from gone pimples?

2. If you are naturally fair before and now you're getting dark then buy IDOLE EXFOLIATING LIGHTENING SOAP and use it together with Nivea Fair or Nivea naturally even tone lotion.

3. And as for your powder, what colour do you use?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:22am On Dec 06, 2015
HowAreYou:

Thank you Bro..
But I don't know any..pls name them

You can Check HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/10/dont-wanna-get-darker-ever-again-try.html
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Stesibelle17(f): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
ChrisKonor:

ohh sowi, I'm not.
Apart from Konga or Jumia. How els can I get it. In Lagos.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
Stesibelle17:
Apart from Konga or Jumia. How els can I get it. In Lagos.
Hello,
Am not too familier with lagos tho, but please dont fall for scams.
Checkout Top phamticals or cosmetic dealers around you.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Trulie(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
can I tone my dark skin without looking bleached before people? how do I go about it? Asked this question cos u just advised someone to use idole exfoliating lightening soap provided s/he is naturally fair and u also gave me d advise aswel yestrday or so but am dark skinned.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Trulie:
can I tone my dark skin without looking bleached before people? how do I go about it? Asked this question cos u just advised someone to use idole exfoliating lightening soap provided s/he is naturally fair and u also gave me d advise aswel yestrday or so but am dark skinned.

hello bro,

of course you can. i was hell dark last year, ive toned completely to some else entirely.

but as a result of the fact that ure dark, you will have alotta problems with dark joint (if you don't apply your lotion vigorously).

you need to use a skin toning product for a long time in order to be more shades lighter.

avoid hydroquinone & mercury contained products tho.

but if you wanna change completely in a week (not safe) i can prescribe a mixture for you that gets you several shades lighter in 7 days (not recommended).

but remember, if you are applying %50 of your cream to your hands and legs then you gotta apply a %100 to your knees, elbows and knuckles...
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Stesibelle17(f): 8:16am On Dec 07, 2015
ChrisKonor:

hello bro,
of course you can. i was hell dark last year, ive toned completely to some else entirely.
but as a result of the fact that ure dark, you will have alotta problems with dark joint (if you don't apply your lotion vigorously).
you need to use a skin toning product for a long time in order to be more shades lighter.
avoid hydroquinone & mercury contained products tho.
but if you wanna change completely in a week (not safe) i can prescribe a mixture for you that gets you several shades lighter in 7 days (not recommended).
but remember, if you are applying %50 of your cream to your hands and legs then you gotta apply a %100 to your knees, elbows and knuckles...

Hi Chris. I just read ur recent update on ur blog bou harmful substances contained in most of our beauty products. I actually took the time to cross check all the products I use. (olay quench lotion, olay ultra moisture body wash, my deodorants, etc) and I found out that they aall contain at least two or three harmful stuffs u listed out. Are there really any products that does not contain these things cus I dnt think there are.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by lawlio: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2015
Hi bro,I have been combatting ezcema for a long time now which become an hydra.right now I use funbeat A and jergens dry skin lotion to bath and moisturize respectively,but this ezcema won't just leave my body.it is quite obvious on my face.
What do u suggest I use?
Note:I am not to dark in colour.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
L
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 07, 2015
Jex any cream that will make my skin even, nd remove d black sopt, a chocolate.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by bhemby: 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tanx for d work u re doin pls am usin venus toning lotion and I love d way it moisturise my skin and am usin fair n white medicated soap (160 naira) bt hve nt achieved d skin tone I want cos I want to get lighter a bit bt I dnt want to change my cream n soap.Pls which tube cream or gel can you prescribe for me dat I can mix wit my cream though I do mix mix carrot oil dat I made myself wit it pls I need your help as soon as possible .Thanks happy christmas in advance
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Trinity33(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
nice work Bro, am a light person even wen I wasn't using any cream, den I started using fair n white, which mak me lighter, I changed to anoda cream which was making me bleach had to stop it, but wen I got bck to using fair n white it was making me dark, right now am not using any cream..... pls. .. wat cream shld I use to restore my light colour, tnks bro.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by poshestmina(f): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Please can you recommend soap and cream to make my skin brighter. Something available and not too expensive
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ada2604(f): 7:40am On Dec 08, 2015
@chriskonor, plzzz help me out wit this, is the fair and white sunscreen cream spf50 same as the fair nd white gold product nd plzz wat is the price range like I will like to have some idea, tnxxx
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Stesibelle17:

Hi Chris. I just read ur recent update on ur blog bou harmful substances contained in most of our beauty products. I actually took the time to cross check all the products I use. (olay quench lotion, olay ultra moisture body wash, my deodorants, etc) and I found out that they aall contain at least two or three harmful stuffs u listed out. Are there really any products that does not contain these things cus I dnt think there are.

Hello stesi, im deeply sorry for late replies, i was hell busy yesterday.

I understand what you're saying....Its really difficult to answer tho.

My dear, the fact is that some of these manufacturers aint aware of the dangers of this chemicals, and some also just wanna use cheap chemicals just to make profit. However, products like Olay always make sure they purify their ingredients tho.

Anyway, its almost impossible to avoid these toxins completely, you should try your best to research on the product you are intend buying before purchasing.

The reason why people develop different illness and die a few days after (not our portion) is mostly caused by the toxins they consume.

Even the CAN food we eat aint safe, you just have to do your best and leave the rest for God.

Just make sure your cosmetics aint containing a large number of these toxins at the same time ma'am..

#Bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:44am On Dec 08, 2015
lawlio:
Hi bro,I have been combatting ezcema for a long time now which become an hydra.right now I use funbeat A and jergens dry skin lotion to bath and moisturize respectively,but this ezcema won't just leave my body.it is quite obvious on my face.
What do u suggest I use?
Note:I am not to dark in colour.

Hello baba,

Am so sowi about your stress kie?

You need to get a cocoanut oil ( make sure its original )

Coconut oil does a great job of sinking into the skin and filling in that intercellular space that’s opened up and caused you to lose moisture. It’s a lipid, of course, and fats and oils are what you need to prevent your skin from drying out and becoming more irritated.

Rinse your hands with water and pat them dry. Rub the coconut oil onto the affected areas, and let it dry. Apply throughout the day as needed. its gonna clear it out in no time..

and please, you need to eat fish rich food always and use a moisturizer. Eczema can be causeed by bacterias tho, but some times dry skin causes it.

i just wish your skin a quick discovery bro.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2015
davidona:

bro plz help a brother frm another mother..
I had a very smooth skin when i was 16 bt frm 17 till nw 20 dnt knw d kind of transformation that happen my face is so rough nd i have a lot of pimples..
Right nw my pimples re gone bt d black spot re stil dere, i did a lot of research nd i heard water based mosturiser re d best for oily skin cause my skin is oily.
bt av nt seen any dat is good for my skin, i hav used ''clean and clear, Neutrogena, jergen''
they all make me break out...

Hello davidona,

The best black spot eradicator that ive ever used is CARO TONE BLACK SPOT CORRECTOR. im currently writing my review on this sef..

check it out, its about N250. it clear my face in 1 week. its gonna make your face very bright tho.

you should also use facial wipes, read HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/11/facial-wipes-secret-to-outstanding-face_25.html
you can also rub this black spot corrector on your skin sha. As for a chocolate skin, try NIVEA NATURALLY EVEN TONE. you can read my review on it HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/10/review-nivea-naturally-even-body-lotion.html

Let me know how its going...

#Bless

1 Like

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:46am On Dec 08, 2015
bhemby:
Tanx for d work u re doin pls am usin venus toning lotion and I love d way it moisturise my skin and am usin fair n white medicated soap (160 naira) bt hve nt achieved d skin tone I want cos I want to get lighter a bit bt I dnt want to change my cream n soap.Pls which tube cream or gel can you prescribe for me dat I can mix wit my cream though I do mix mix carrot oil dat I made myself wit it pls I need your help as soon as possible .Thanks happy christmas in advance

Hey bhembe,

You can mix it with an oil called BODY WHITE or you can still mix it up with funbact A or epiderm or skineal..
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Trinity33:
nice work Bro, am a light person even wen I wasn't using any cream, den I started using fair n white, which mak me lighter, I changed to anoda cream which was making me bleach had to stop it, but wen I got bck to using fair n white it was making me dark, right now am not using any cream..... pls. .. wat cream shld I use to restore my light colour, tnks bro.

hello bro,

Start using Extract whitening papaya lotion & soap. the soap iz about N300 & lotion is N800.
Its works perfectly fine sir.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:50am On Dec 08, 2015
poshestmina:
Please can you recommend soap and cream to make my skin brighter. Something available and not too expensive

Hello poshestmina,

Eva Complexion care soap works fine shaa....but as for skin brightening creams thats cheap they always contain harmful chemicals.

I would suggest you buy nivea fair or nivea naturally even lotion. buy the small bottle, its about 450.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 7:52am On Dec 08, 2015
ada2604:
@chriskonor, plzzz help me out wit this, is the fair and white sunscreen cream spf50 same as the fair nd white gold product nd plzz wat is the price range like I will like to have some idea, tnxxx

Yeahh, Fair and white spf50 is in gold colour, Its mostly around N2500 - N3000. It works fine tho, use it with fair and white soap...
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 08, 2015
pls where can one buy original creams and soap in akwa ibom. Uyo precisely
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Mprepz:
pls where can one buy original creams and soap in akwa ibom. Uyo precisely

Im sowii bro, i live in delta so ah dunno abou that..

Just look for a reputable one. as the female folks around you.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ada2604(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Yeahh, Fair and white spf50 is in gold colour, Its mostly around N2500 - N3000. It works fine tho, use it with fair and white soap...
but u previously recommended I use it with kojic San soap
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by flashinglights: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2015
@ ChrisKonor

I have a deep accident scar on my face and I've been trying to get rid of it for some time now, please what can I use to even out the scar.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by hapheey007(f): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2015
May Almighty God continue blessing u for d good work here. Plz au do I get rid of Whiteheads, it doesn't make my face look smooth even tho I've got no pimples. I've tried using several cleanser to no avail.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (45) (Reply)

How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? / Beautiful Ankara Styles / Nigerian Female Celebrities Wearing Native Outfits ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.