Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here (442823 Views)

Natural Remedies To Heal A Skin Rash / Got Skin Issues Add Me 09030519446 I Would Recommend Products From My Store / Pls I Need A Good Toning Cream For A Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
benita007:
hello Chris,I need you to recommend a good lightening cream and soap for my skin because my skin gets red and irritated easy due to the previous lightening product I used , I need something to maintain my skin tone without the bad redness or irritation

redness and irritation of your skin is simply because you are dehydrated.

Try drinking at least 10 cups of water daily...

And hope your current lotion & soap doesn't contain hydroquinone or mecury?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by oluchi557(f): 7:09am On Nov 25, 2015
ChrisKonor:

If you cant find a processed one you can buy the plant & use i t...use the liquid or gel.
pls i prefer processed one,dont u have any recommendation
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by benita007: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
ChrisKonor:

redness and irritation of your skin is simply because you are dehydrated.

Try drinking at least 10 cups of water daily...

And hope your current lotion & soap doesn't contain hydroquinone or mecury?

it think it does contain hydroquinone ( fair and white)
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:20am On Nov 25, 2015
benita007:

it think it does contain hydroquinone ( fair and white)
start using extract papaya calamansi soap & lotion. all should be around N1200
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2015
oluchi557:

pls i prefer processed one,dont u have any recommendation
ive once used FOREVER LIVING ALOE VERA GEL.
But still, FRUIT & EARTH ALOE VERA GEL is nice..
try any of them..
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by offonstic: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2015
hello Chris I really appreciate ur effort, I am light skinned and I just bought dudu osun and palmer's cocoa butter lotion. Friends say it will darken me, so I'll like to knw how true this is and if I can actually mix it with a skin lightening oil and which please? Thank you
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by queenesthr(f): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Introducing Beauty Secrets Natural Shea Butter Black Soap

Get the natural glow and bask in it when you bathe with this soap. This soap reduces pigmentation marks and blemishes and keeps your skin healthy.

The Beauty Secret Black Soap with Shea Butter is 100% veg soap, made from natural herbs, essential oils and vegetable oils. The natural ingredients make our soap bubbly, creamy and soft. Beauty Secret Black soap comes in large bowl sizes; you should cut how much you need, and store the unused soap in a cool dry place. This way you can make your soap last for a long time. Keep the soap in a soap dish, so that water drains away & the soap is dry when not in use. Does not contain artificial hardeners and preservatives. Store in a cool dry place for longer shelf life.

Comes with 2 FREE body scrub bath gloves

Wear and wet the body scrub gloves. Collect a generous amount of black soap and scrub all over face and body.

Experience and enjoy a smooth, silky body afterwards.

Place your order on konga.com/queenesther-s or contact 08034708929

Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by oluchi557(f): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2015
ChrisKonor:

ive once used FOREVER LIVING ALOE VERA GEL.
But still, FRUIT & EARTH ALOE VERA GEL is nice..
try any of them..
thanks alot and god blesss
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by lanjum(f): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2015
Thanks for the good work u are doing here. Pls there is this growth on my neck, its tiny and dark in colour pls what can I use to remove it,at times its itching and multiply and at times it will reduce by itself. Pls kindly advice what to use.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 10:40am On Nov 25, 2015
queenesthr:
Introducing Beauty Secrets Natural Shea Butter Black Soap

Get the natural glow and bask in it when you bathe with this soap. This soap reduces pigmentation marks and blemishes and keeps your skin healthy.

The Beauty Secret Black Soap with Shea Butter is 100% veg soap, made from natural herbs, essential oils and vegetable oils. The natural ingredients make our soap bubbly, creamy and soft. Beauty Secret Black soap comes in large bowl sizes; you should cut how much you need, and store the unused soap in a cool dry place. This way you can make your soap last for a long time. Keep the soap in a soap dish, so that water drains away & the soap is dry when not in use. Does not contain artificial hardeners and preservatives. Store in a cool dry place for longer shelf life.

Comes with 2 FREE body scrub bath gloves

Wear and wet the body scrub gloves. Collect a generous amount of black soap and scrub all over face and body.

Experience and enjoy a smooth, silky body afterwards.

Place your order on konga.com/queenesther-s or contact 08034708929

Hello there,

this product has been all nice! they sent it to me recently & i will be reviewing it soon....

i also wrote about it HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/11/product-african-black-soap-by-shea.html

Thanks for the share..

SHALOM
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 10:41am On Nov 25, 2015
oluchi557:
thanks alot and god blesss
God bless you too my dear
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 10:45am On Nov 25, 2015
offonstic:
hello Chris I really appreciate ur effort, I am light skinned and I just bought dudu osun and palmer's cocoa butter lotion. Friends say it will darken me, so I'll like to knw how true this is and if I can actually mix it with a skin lightening oil and which please? Thank you

Hello my dear.

i dont recommend you mixing it with a skin lightening oil.

dudu oshun is quite exfoliating....i dont think you will get dark..

but anyway, everyone is different. if you feel you are getting dark then you should start using KOJIE SAN SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP.

palmers cocoa butter is nice!

good luck
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 10:47am On Nov 25, 2015
lanjum:
Thanks for the good work u are doing here. Pls there is this growth on my neck, its tiny and dark in colour pls what can I use to remove it,at times its itching and multiply and at times it will reduce by itself. Pls kindly advice what to use.

hello ma'am...

am so sorry about that swt..

is it just a dark spot? or is it an outgrowth dark spot like rashes or pimple?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by benita007: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
ChrisKonor:

start using extract papaya calamansi soap & lotion. all should be around N1200

pls hun, I hope extract papaya lotion won't make me dark or irritated my skin?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
benita007:

pls hun, I hope extract papaya lotion won't make me dark or irritated my skin?

no dear....its a whitening soap. it contains natural ingredients that will keep you looking good...
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by offonstic: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Hello my dear.

i dont recommend you mixing it with a skin lightening oil.

dudu oshun is quite exfoliating....i dont think you will get dark..

but anyway, everyone is different. if you feel you are getting dark then you should start using KOJIE SAN SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP.

palmers cocoa butter is nice!

good luck
Thanks Chris, I haven't started using the lotion yet....just want to know if it darkens or not. Also, can I get the KOJIE SAN SOAP in any regular supermarket? and at what rate please?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
offonstic:
Thanks Chris, I haven't started using the lotion yet....just want to know if it darkens or not. Also, can I get the KOJIE SAN SOAP in any regular supermarket? and at what rate please?

Yeahh...might darken you tho, its just a moisturizer. it removes stretch marks shaa....basically i recommend it for dark skin.

kojie san is available in all super market, at the rate of N300 - N500
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Do you know that facial wipes can give you an outstanding face?

Do you know that baby skin wipes can give you a smooth face?

i just wrote an article titled 'Facial Wipes - The Secret
To An Outstanding Face'

READ HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/11/facial-wipes-secret-to-outstanding-face_25.html

Share your View...

am still waiting for more questions here..

SHALOM!!!
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by lanjum(f): 8:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
ChrisKonor:

hello ma'am...

am so sorry about that swt..

is it just a dark spot? or is it an outgrowth dark spot like rashes or pimples?
Yes its an outgrowth dark spot like rashes.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
lanjum:
Yes its an outgrowth dark spot like rashes.

Hmnnn....this is a very stubborn type tho...it can mostly be cured using medications or surgery.

try scrubbing it well while bathing. always apply aloe vera gel to the affected area.

please of the above method doesn't work then you will have to see a doctor.
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by adetounblessing(f): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
pls can you recommend a cream for me.. dark in complexion... tanks
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by faizy(f): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
hi Chris..... I love wat u are doing ....it's really Gud....
I also av a problem. ....I'm fair..... but I had injuries wen I WAs young.... d scars are now giving me problem.... d scars show very well cos I'm light... dark scars on my legs and arm.... I also darling knees.... i'm using funbact A..... it's kinda working.... I think d scars are disappearing... and I'm lighter... but people are saying funbact A is a bleaching cream.... Ok confused.... wat should I do
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2015
adetounblessing:
pls can you recommend a cream for me.. dark in complexion... tanks

Hello dear,

i wrote about best 5 creams for dark skin on my blog...

you can read about them here: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/11/5-best-body-cream-for-every-dark.html

Good luck...
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2015
faizy:
hi Chris..... I love wat u are doing ....it's really Gud....
I also av a problem. ....I'm fair..... but I had injuries wen I WAs young.... d scars are now giving me problem.... d scars show very well cos I'm light... dark scars on my legs and arm.... I also darling knees.... i'm using funbact A..... it's kinda working.... I think d scars are disappearing... and I'm lighter... but people are saying funbact A is a bleaching cream.... Ok confused.... wat should I do

Hello Hun...

Funbact A & Skineal Are Medicines for anti-inflammation, anti-blemishes & lots more.

its not in anyway a bleaching cream. Its a drug yu knw, so people end up abusing it.

Keep on using it, you only abuse it when you are using it for what its not meant for, e.g mixing it with something else or rubbing it to bleach you.

but as long as you are rubbing it to remove scars or spots then you aint wrong my dear...

Dont listen to friends, they might be envying you ooo.

Always drink at least 10 cups of water daily & scrub the affected area very well to remove dead skin cells...

Hope it helps....join me at http://www.ilookdope.com

#bless
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by smadalove(f): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2015
Best serum for dark skin to get chocolate Color I react to most cream so I use baby cream.... Wat type of serum can I use...
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by faizy(f): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
ChrisKonor:

Hello Hun...

Funbact A & Skineal Are Medicines for anti-inflammation, anti-blemishes & lots more.

its not in anyway a bleaching cream. Its a drug yu knw, so people end up abusing it.

Keep on using it, you only abuse it when you are using it for what its not meant for, e.g mixing it with something else or rubbing it to bleach you.

but as long as you are rubbing it to remove scars or spots then you aint wrong my dear...

Dont listen to friends, they might be envying you ooo.

Always drink at least 10 cups of water daily & scrub the affected area very well to remove dead skin cells...

Hope it helps....join me at http://www.ilookdope.com

#bless
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by mysticgal(f): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
ChrisKonor, you told me to stop sponging my face but it's not working, I scratch my face causing wounds on my face and I itch seriously. Please help me
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by mzifffy24: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi chriskonor, I have been using Pr. Françoise bedon energie lightening cream for sometime now so I decided to change to its carrot because energie is really hard to find. So the problem is I react to anything carrot "it itches alot". And I have this tiny rashes that is on my face, have tried different kinds of products for the past five years, it goes n appears back sometimes after two days. So please I really need your help on what to use especially on my face because it's so sensitive. Thank u
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by mzifffy24: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hi chriskonor, I have been using Pr. Françoise bedon energie lightening cream for sometime now so I decided to change to its carrot because energie is really hard to find in Nigeria. So the problem is I react to anything carrot "it itches alot", including the soap. And I have this tiny rashes that is on my face, have tried different kinds of products for the past five years, it goes n appears back sometimes after two days. So please I really need your help on what to use especially on my face because it's so sensitive. Thank u
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
mysticgal:
ChrisKonor, you told me to stop sponging my face but it's not working, I scratch my face causing wounds on my face and I itch seriously. Please help me

can you explain what exactly is with your face please? rashes? or what?
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
mzifffy24:
Hi chriskonor, I have been using Pr. Françoise bedon energie lightening cream for sometime now so I decided to change to its carrot because energie is really hard to find in Nigeria. So the problem is I react to anything carrot "it itches alot", including the soap. And I have this tiny rashes that is on my face, have tried different kinds of products for the past five years, it goes n appears back sometimes after two days. So please I really need your help on what to use especially on my face because it's so sensitive. Thank u

hello dearie...

ive not heard of that lotion before tho, but since you are allergic to anything carrot then you should try products of PAPAYA or KOJIC ACID....you can read about these skin lightening herbs & an example of their product HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/10/doctors-now-recommend-these-3-herbs-for_21.html

And as for the rash, Use banana peels..

When you take a banana peel and gently rub the inside of it on your rash, you will notice a soothing effect. This method works for rashes whether they were caused by rosacea, acne, eczema, insect bites or simple skin irritation. It will also help reduce the discomfort and itching that the rash creates.

good luck...
Re: Hi, I'm A Skin Care Blogger, Got Skin Problems Or Questions? Drop Them Here by ChrisKonor: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
smadalove:
Best serum for dark skin to get chocolate Color I react to most cream so I use baby cream.... Wat type of serum can I use...

Hello dearie...

See ehhnn....i beg you in the name of God, Forgive me for late replies....i didt see your message since...Biko!

serum will bleach you above chocolate, i dont think i recommend it.

You can try out these lotions HERE: http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/11/5-best-body-cream-for-every-dark.html

And also Drink alotta water daily, Read HERE http://www.ilookdope.com/2015/09/the-little-secret-behind-glowing-skin.html for more....

Much lawwwv!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (45) (Reply)

How Good Is Fair And White " So White" Cream & "Exclusive" Soap? / Beautiful Ankara Styles / Nigerian Female Celebrities Wearing Native Outfits ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.