Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Caught In The Act 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Caught In The Act 1 (954 Views)

Caught In The Act (part 2) / Caught In The Act (part 1) / Novel: Caught In The Moment (house Of Earl Fashion) Written By: Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Act 1 by MzMaerykay(f): 7:47am On Nov 17, 2015
first time writer.................pleuz show me lurv abeg
Re: Caught In The Act 1 by MzMaerykay(f): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2015
As i walked down the road on my way home,I raninto an old neighbour and her freind. 'Madam',i hailed her.....'Good afternoon o....Eku ojo meta'.... 'abi o'..she replied..'na u no dey find person'.........I just laughed and asked after her family....... 'how nia aya-oba'..she asked referring to my elder sister...'fine o'...i replied her.....'how is Busayo'..she asked.....I looked puzzled and just and just as i was about to reply,she simply turned to her friend and said....'hmm,if you see this girl ehn...na man oooo.....'...I gasped....Gesticulating alongside,she continued.........'hmmm,she will wear trouser like say she no get any other cloth....she watches football at viewing centres....she will stand up to guys and even beat them up sef.....chai,the day wey she beat one boy ehn..chai..i fear..her bone too strong'.................The woman laughed heartily........
Re: Caught In The Act 1 by MzMaerykay(f): 8:03am On Nov 17, 2015
'Madam'...I said to her...'iya dey wait me for house'...........We said our goodbyes and I walked home........I knocked on our door and my sister inquired about who was at the door.......'busayo'....I replied..............THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Caught In The Act 1 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice storyline op...

A little paragraphing and spacing will make your work more interesting..
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Copy Of The Nigerian Youth Digital Magazine Today! / The Jailbird (Final Episode) / I Need A Standard Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.