Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Muhammad's Love For Women - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muhammad's Love For Women (5536 Views)

Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition / Etiquette Of Travelling For Women / 39 Benefits Of Sending Blessings Upon Prophet Muhammad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by UyiIredia(m): 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmm.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
Haven't I commented on your socalled violence? I did ask you some questions the answers of which would[b] lead to the fact that the wars in the Bible are nations against another enemy nations and they were conventional as it is still happening today[/b]. But for that of islam, it was a religious terrorist group headed by Muhammad and that is why the world governments are against his followers these modern days.
Guy ! why are you brainwashed like this. so christians can kill also during war right ? But chritianity doesnt believe in vegeance during war. why now ! i thought you said muslim like to kill .I even see many of you saying christianity doesnt fight and kill for war. See hypocrisy !

Muhammad (p.b.u.h) doesnt ask muslims to kill non believer. If it is true, Saudi arabia or dubai would have done that since. All those verses most of you like to quoted was explaining a self defence for muslims to cover themselves from violent unbelievers. I repeat , ealy muslims do not start a war but they do defend themselves from any attack.

The Bible is a book that could only be understood by spiritual minds.

See hypocrisy ! so what about folks like you ignorantly quoted many verses from quran to support violence.
Muslim can also say that those verse cannot be used and twisted by ignorant like you to support violence.

You lied, there is no Song of Songs in the Bible. What we have is Song of Solomon.

I repeat, many of you are ignorant in your scripture. just know that : Song of Songs is also known as the Song of Solomon, the Canticle of Canticles, or simply Canticles. see wikipeadia for reference.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Time will tell. a day is coming where an extremist will also emerge from christianity that will ignorantly used some verses in bible to dwel in their violence. Verses like this :

NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the
Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (to
be sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.
DT 2:33-34 The Israelites utterly destroy the men, women, and children of Sihon.
DT 3:6 The Israelites utterly destroy the men,
women, and children of Og.
DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to
"utterly destroy" and show "no mercy" to those
whom he gives them for defeat.
DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your
hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and
everything else in the city, you may take these as
plunder for yourselves."
DT 20:16 "In the cities of the nations the Lord is
giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive
anything that breathes."
DT 21:10-13 With the Lord's approval, the
Israelites are allowed to take "beautiful women"
from the enemy camp to be their captive wives.
If, after sexual relations, the husband has "no
delight" in his wife, he can simply let her go.

That time christians will now know how far...

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
gearcoin:

Guy ! why are you brainwashed like this. so christians can kill also during war right ? But chritianity doesnt believe in vegeance during war. why now ! i thought you said muslim like to kill .I even see many of you saying christianity doesnt fight and kill for war. See hypocrisy !

You have succeeded in derailing the thread because you have no defence for the OP.

Yes, Christians don't fight wars. Christians don't take vengeance. If anyone fights or retaliate his is on his own, not representing Jesus. It is the muslims that recite the quran when slaughtering infidels.

Muhammad (p.b.u.h) doesnt ask muslims to kill non believer. If it is true, Saudi arabia or dubai would have done that since. All those verses most of you like to quoted was explaining a self defence for muslims to cover themselves from violent unbelievers. I repeat , ealy muslims do not start a war but they do defend themselves from any attack

Here you tell muslims' usual lie again. Muhammad or allahh commanded killing infidels. The wars were not self-defence but first attacks. Find the evidences here:

We met the workers of Khaybar coming out in the morning with their spades and baskets. When they saw the apostle and the army they cried, “Muhammad with his force,” and turned tail and fled… The apostle seized the property piece by piece… (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 757)

How did the workers doing their job attack Muhammad first ? They saw Muhammad with his evil force coming and they fled, how did the fleeing people attack Muhammad first ? Muhammad seized their propertie and stole them, oleee !!!

When the apostle raided a people he waited until the morning. If he heard a call to prayer he held back; if he did not hear it he attacked. We came to Khaybar by night, and the apostle passed the night there; and when morning came he did not hear the call to prayer, so he rode and we rode with him. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 757)

Muhammad was waiting to see if the people have accepted islam by praying islamically, and because they did not, he waged war against them. How was this a self-defence? Liars.

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

There, the religion of peace commander, Muhammad, said his jihadists should war against the people till they forcefully surrrender to islam. How was that self-defence? How is islam a religion of peace? Hypocrites!

Who attacked Boko Haram first? Who attacked ISIL, Alshabab and other islamic terrorists first? Hypocrites!!!

I repeat, many of you are ignorant in your scripture. just know that : Song of Songs is also known as the Song of Solomon, the Canticle of Canticles, or simply Canticles. see wikipeadia for reference.

Ignorant? It is you that is a stack illiterate in islam, hence you said muslims fought in self-defence despite the overwhelming evidences against such a claim.

There is no Song of Song in the Bible, I don't know where you got that. It must be the handiwork of islamic fraudsters.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by parisbookaddict(f): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
gearcoin:

Please , who is this dirty girl/lady who used to pass stool but uses tissue papers rather than clean water. !
In the first place, who ask you to quote me. please my post is for intelligent people . hope you understand that ? good.

I always say this that christians do not know their scripture very well. We muslims somtimes know better than them.

So you did not know that the Song of Songs is also known as the Song of Solomon, the Canticle of Canticles, or simply Canticles.Chei, i pity your soul. go to the wikipaedia and type song of song for further clarification.

have this to your skull that Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is a prophet and indeed a great one for that matter.It is not a must for you to believe in that. Any way, that is why we call you unbeliever. Read this : (Quran: 34/28) "We have not sent you (O Muhammad) but as a universal (Messenger) to men giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin) but most men understand not."

For solomon, in my great quran, he is called 'sulaiman' ; he was the youngest son of the Prophet Dawud (david) (peace be upon them). He was born at Jerusalem. The name of his mother was Saba. As he was a talented fellow with versatile gifts, his father made him his heir. After the death of Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him) he ascended the throne of Judia on account of his sagacity, power of judgement, right understanding and spiritual insight. read this (quran 27: I5) : "And We verily gave knowledge to Dawud and Sulaiman and they said: praise be to Allah Who has preferred us above many of his believing servants".
As you can see suleiman and muhammad are both similar of being a prophet. Hope you get that ? good.

Oh ! i see , i forgot that your bible has been corrupted. so my above point may sound strange to you. sorry for that.

Oh pls shut up mr. I use water to clean the butt...thats a big achievement for u i guess..

I am sure u are happy to classify solomon as a prophet because mohammed was guilty of several sins solomon committed

If the bible is corrupt how come u cant provide a single evidence of corruption. . Give us the original uncorrupted one..

Your prophet died exactly how he said he would die if he was lieing. .

Sura 69:44 - 47And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, we would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut from him the aorta . And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him......

and the manner of the Prophets death:From Tabari Volume 8, page 124: The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

Bukhari's Hadith 5.713: Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

U muslims are so deluded..
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
Yes, Christians don't fight wars. Christians don't take vengeance. If anyone fights or retaliate his is on his own, not representing Jesus. It is the muslims that recite the quran when slaughtering infidels.

It is now glaring how you shoot yourself in the foot. if you claim christians dont fight wars, see what you wrote earlier here : "lead to the fact that the wars in the Bible are nations against another enemy nations and they were conventional as it is still happening today " . If these people are not christian, why are they fighting war, why are they seeking for veangeance. they should have folded their hand and wait for God to come down from heaven and fight for them. See your life.

Or if christians do not fight war, why this verse from your bible : DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves.".
dude , see how your yansh is being exposed.

We met the workers of Khaybar coming out in the morning with their spades and baskets. When they saw the apostle and the army they cried, “Muhammad with his force,” and turned tail and fled… The apostle seized the property piece by piece… (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 757)

ignorant folk ! stop blabbing. we muslims believe in the quran and hadith. Remember there are many hadiths that are formulated by many people like you. It is only quran is free from your formulation and unthenthic hadiths from good source. We muslims know them. there are some parameters we used to measured them. if you want to learn more , go and join good islamic class (not boko haram class), you will know it better.
as for the qutote you quoted , there is no chain of tramissions, no source for it, etc). Therefore the chainless narrations/stories found in Ibn Ishaq's book 120 years after the Prophet's death are false. As Muslims only accept the Quran and Hadith only to be 100% true. We don't accept most of Ibn Ishaq, Al-Waqidi or Al-Tabari.
So therefore, have this to your skull that your quotation is not valid one. hope you get that. If i see you quoting that sentence in this forum again , you will be canned thouroughly. hope you understand.good.

Allah's Messenger called Ali [and said]: “Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory,” and Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: “Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people?” Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: ”Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger…” (Sahih Muslim 5917)

Ignorant as usual ! why cant you quote the whole hadith verse. here i quote:
Suhail reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) [b]said on the Day of Khaibar: I shall certainly give this standard in the hand of one who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah will grant victory at his hand. Umar b. Khattab said: Never did I cherish for leadership but on that day. I came before him with the hope that I may be called for this, but Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali b. Abu Talib and he conferred (this honour) upon him and said: Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory, and 'Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people? Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger, and when they do that then their blood and their riches are inviolable from your hands but what is justified by law and their reckoning is with Allah.[/b]

Let me lecture you small (if you will listen). ...that incident happen during the war of khaibar.

Khaibar was an ancient settlement 300 km from Madinah on the road to Syria. When the emperors of Rome and Persia banished the Jews from their countries, they settled in Khaibar. Dude , are you following ! good.

With the advent of Islam, Banu Nadhir tribe was expelled from Madinah by the Muslims for attempting to assassinate Rasullulah (peace and blessing be upon him) and breaking the Treaty that was binding between them and the Muslims.
The masses of Jews living in Khaibar were the strongest, the richest, and the best equipped for war of all the people of Arabia. They were more attached to their religion, Their hatred and bitterness for the Muslims surpassed that of the Quraish and you of course.

ignorant folk! see how the war started :

The hatred for the Muslims was deep rooted and they decided to prepare and march on Madinah and destroy them for ever from the face of the earth. The Banu Quraizah and Banu Nadhir were foremost in this conspiracy since they were banished from Madinah in a disgraceful manner. They drew up war pacts with all the Jewish tribes. They promised the Arab tribe of Ghatffan half the yearly produce of Madinah as their share when victory was achieved. The Munafiqeen called hyprocrite, led by Abdullah ibn Ubay ibn Sulool promised the Jews their support in order to defeat the Muslims.

Now , see muhammad (p.b.u.h) responded :.....

[b]Rasullulah (peace and blessing be upon him) was well informed of the activities and preparations of the Jews. However, his love for peace and the fear of plunging his faithful Sahaba (R.A.) into a bloodbath against the unrelenting enemy compelled him to try and reason with the Jews. He sent Hazrat Abdullah Ansaari (R.A.) to Sallaam ibn Abu Al-Huqayq the leader of Jews to negotiate for peace. But Salaam ibn Abu Huqaya became arrogant and abusive towards the Muslims. Hazrat Abdullah Ansaari (R.A.) executed him and returned safely to Madinah.

The Jews were prepared to the hilt to go out and attack Madinah. Meanwhile, Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him)'s strategy with the advice of the Sahaba (R.A.) was to attack the Jews in their own stronghold. In Muharram 7 A.H. 1600 Muslims left Madinah and made camp at Rajee, which was a strategic position between the Jews and the Banu Ghataffaan. Some Muslim women also accompanied the Sahaba (R.A.) to render assistance to the sick and wounded. Among them was Hazrat Umme Salma (R.A.). For the first time an Islamic standard banner was introduced with three flags. One flag was prepared from the shawl of Hazrat Ayesha bint Abu Bakr (R.A.) and this was entrusted to Hazrat Ali ibn Abu Talib (R.A.).

The first encounter the Muslim faced was with Banu Ghatafaan. When they saw the Muslims, they changed their minds and fled into their territory leaving the Jews to fight their own battle.

After disposing of the Banu Ghatafaan, Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him) ordered the Muslims to camp for the night and attack the Jews in the morning. Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him) and his Sahaba (R.A.) crossed the distance between Khaibar and Madinah in three days. The Jews of Khaibar did not learn of their move until the Muslim forces stood in front of their fortifications. In the morning when the Khaibar workmen went out of their homes to go to their plantations, they saw the Muslims army for the first time. The workmen ran away shouting to one another, 'there is Muhammed (peace and blessing be upon him) and his army'. At the first sign of dawn, two famous Jewish warriors Marhab and Yaasir came out of their fort with great show of bravery and chivalry and challenged any of the Muslims to single combats as was the custom in such warfare.[/b]

The faith of muslims is defended and the war was won by muslim and Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him) and the Sahaba (R.A.) returned from Khaibar and Hazrat Ja'far ibn Abu Talib (R.A.) and the Muslims returned from Abyssinia. The envoys of Nabi (peace and blessing be upon him) returned from those lands where they had been sent and all of them were reunited in Madinah. Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him) was so pleased to be re-united with his cousin, Hazrat Ja'far ibn Abu Talib (R.A.) that he said he could not tell which was greater:
'Victory over Khaibar or reunion with Ja'far'.

The Muslims were safe in Madinah where they led a prosperous and peaceful life. As the year came to a close, in the month of Dhul Qadah, Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him) set out with 1400 Sahaba (R.A.) to perform the 'Umrah', in accordance with the provisions of the Hudaybiyah Treaty, and to satisfy the Muslim longing to visit the Holy Haram (Ka'ba) and perform the 'Umrah'.

now is there a crime in defending someone faith from violence people that hate you from being in existence ?
Dude , your yansh has been exposed here again. If i see you in this forum twisting this hadith again, you will be flogged mercilessly with my cane. hope you hear that. Good.

There is no Song of Song in the Bible, I don't know where you got that. It must be the handiwork of islamic fraudsters.

Why are you like this ? must you remain in your deluded mind.
I SAID GO TO WIKIPAEDIA AND TYPE SONG OF SONG. YOU WILL KNOW THAT IT CAN ALSO CALLED SONG OF SOLOMON.
OR CANT YOU SEE THIS : 7:1-4, 8-9. PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Oh pls shut up mr. I use water to clean the butt...thats a big achievement for u i guess..

grin grin grin grin grin. kikiiiiiii kakaaaaaaa. buhaaaaaaa ! Good to hear that. one day you will perform ablution and pray to the God almighty.

I am sure u are happy to classify solomon as a prophet because mohammed was guilty of several sins solomon committed.
Yes, am happy to clarify and treat your deluded mind that solomon is a prophet and also Muhammad is aslo a prophet, a great one for that matter. And blame yourseLf if you found your self with pharaoh and devils in the hell fire but see solomon and Muhammad in the paradise.

If the bible is corrupt how come u cant provide a single evidence of corruption.
Yes , bible has been currupted. see the evidence of corruptions :
>>> In 2 Samuel 12:7-12, King David's wives were turned into prostitutes by GOD Almighty as a punishment for David's sins with Bathsheba. This means that GOD Almighty can create custom Laws for punishment even if they fully contradict GOD Almighty's Moral Code on morality and chastity.

>>> Song of Songs or song of solomon 4:5 "Your two breasts are like two fawns like twin fawns of a gazelle that browse among the lilies.,"
Or this:
Women's vaginas taste like "wine" (Song of Songs 7:1-4, 8-9).
. Chei ! see book of porn.. shocked shocked

If you want more , let me know .

Give us the original uncorrupted one..

The uncorrupted part is when bible is talking about somthing like this: Do not steal, do not furnicate ( i hope you did not right ?), e.t.c. you understand nah !

Sura 69:44 - 47And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings, we would have seized him by the right hand; Then We would have cut from him the aorta . And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him......

mumu ! let me quote all for you. dont twist it the way you like :

(quran 69.44 )And if Muhammad had made up about Us some [false] sayings,

(quran 69.45 ) : We would have seized him by the right hand;

(quran 69.46 ): Then We would have cut from him the aorta.

(quran 69.47 ) : And there is no one of you who could prevent [Us] from him.

(quran 69.48 ) : And indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder for the righteous.

Have this to you skull : the above verses is very clear. God is telling us that: had it been prophet muhammad (p.b.u.h) do not narrated what he was asked by him to deliver to mankind. he(God) has the power to punish him for that. Simple as ABC.... so what is your problem with that. or are you confused ?
Our dear prophet has delivered exactly what God has sent him and we strongly believed in himand we pray we should never go astray as christians and jews went astray.

I just dont know , I HATE PEOPLE REASONING LIKE YOU.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
gearcoin:

It is now glaring how you shoot yourself in the foot. if you claim christians dont fight wars, see what you wrote earlier here : "lead to the fact that the wars in the Bible are nations against another enemy nations and they were conventional as it is still happening today " . If these people are not christian, why are they fighting war, why are they seeking for veangeance. they should have folded their hand and wait for God to come down from heaven and fight for them. See your life.

Or if christians do not fight war, why this verse from your bible : DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves.".
dude , see how your yansh is being exposed.

ignorant folk ! stop blabbing. we muslims believe in the quran and hadith. Remember there are many hadiths that are formulated by many people like you. It is only quran is free from your formulation and unthenthic hadiths from good source. We muslims know them. there are some parameters we used to measured them. if you want to learn more , go and join good islamic class (not boko haram class), you will know it better.
as for the qutote you quoted , there is no chain of tramissions, no source for it, etc). Therefore the chainless narrations/stories found in Ibn Ishaq's book 120 years after the Prophet's death are false. As Muslims only accept the Quran and Hadith only to be 100% true. We don't accept most of Ibn Ishaq, Al-Waqidi or Al-Tabari.
So therefore, have this to your skull that your quotation is not valid one. hope you get that. If i see you quoting that sentence in this forum again , you will be canned thouroughly. hope you understand.good.

Ignorant as usual ! why cant you quote the whole hadith verse. here i quote:
Suhail reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) [b]said on the Day of Khaibar: I shall certainly give this standard in the hand of one who loves Allah and his Messenger and Allah will grant victory at his hand. Umar b. Khattab said: Never did I cherish for leadership but on that day. I came before him with the hope that I may be called for this, but Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) called 'Ali b. Abu Talib and he conferred (this honour) upon him and said: Proceed on and do not look about until Allah grants you victory, and 'Ali went a bit and then halted and did not look about and then said in a loud voice: Allah's Messenger, on what issue should I fight with the people? Thereupon he (the Prophet) said: Fight with them until they bear testimony to the fact that there is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his Messenger, and when they do that then their blood and their riches are inviolable from your hands but what is justified by law and their reckoning is with Allah.[/b]

Let me lecture you small (if you will listen). ...that incident happen during the war of khaibar.

Khaibar was an ancient settlement 300 km from Madinah on the road to Syria. When the emperors of Rome and Persia banished the Jews from their countries, they settled in Khaibar. Dude , are you following ! good.

With the advent of Islam, Banu Nadhir tribe was expelled from Madinah by the Muslims for attempting to assassinate Rasullulah (peace and blessing be upon him) and breaking the Treaty that was binding between them and the Muslims.
The masses of Jews living in Khaibar were the strongest, the richest, and the best equipped for war of all the people of Arabia. They were more attached to their religion, Their hatred and bitterness for the Muslims surpassed that of the Quraish and you of course.

ignorant folk! see how the war started :

The hatred for the Muslims was deep rooted and they decided to prepare and march on Madinah and destroy them for ever from the face of the earth. The Banu Quraizah and Banu Nadhir were foremost in this conspiracy since they were banished from Madinah in a disgraceful manner. They drew up war pacts with all the Jewish tribes. They promised the Arab tribe of Ghatffan half the yearly produce of Madinah as their share when victory was achieved. The Munafiqeen called hyprocrite, led by Abdullah ibn Ubay ibn Sulool promised the Jews their support in order to defeat the Muslims.

Now , see muhammad (p.b.u.h) responded :.....

[b]Rasullulah (peace and blessing be upon him) was well informed of the activities and preparations of the Jews. However, his love for peace and the fear of plunging his faithful Sahaba (R.A.) into a bloodbath against the unrelenting enemy compelled him to try and reason with the Jews. He sent Hazrat Abdullah Ansaari (R.A.) to Sallaam ibn Abu Al-Huqayq the leader of Jews to negotiate for peace. But Salaam ibn Abu Huqaya became arrogant and abusive towards the Muslims. Hazrat Abdullah Ansaari (R.A.) executed him and returned safely to Madinah.

The Jews were prepared to the hilt to go out and attack Madinah. Meanwhile, Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him)'s strategy with the advice of the Sahaba (R.A.) was to attack the Jews in their own stronghold. In Muharram 7 A.H. 1600 Muslims left Madinah and made camp at Rajee, which was a strategic position between the Jews and the Banu Ghataffaan. Some Muslim women also accompanied the Sahaba (R.A.) to render assistance to the sick and wounded. Among them was Hazrat Umme Salma (R.A.). For the first time an Islamic standard banner was introduced with three flags. One flag was prepared from the shawl of Hazrat Ayesha bint Abu Bakr (R.A.) and this was entrusted to Hazrat Ali ibn Abu Talib (R.A.).

The first encounter the Muslim faced was with Banu Ghatafaan. When they saw the Muslims, they changed their minds and fled into their territory leaving the Jews to fight their own battle.

After disposing of the Banu Ghatafaan, Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him) ordered the Muslims to camp for the night and attack the Jews in the morning. Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him) and his Sahaba (R.A.) crossed the distance between Khaibar and Madinah in three days. The Jews of Khaibar did not learn of their move until the Muslim forces stood in front of their fortifications. In the morning when the Khaibar workmen went out of their homes to go to their plantations, they saw the Muslims army for the first time. The workmen ran away shouting to one another, 'there is Muhammed (peace and blessing be upon him) and his army'. At the first sign of dawn, two famous Jewish warriors Marhab and Yaasir came out of their fort with great show of bravery and chivalry and challenged any of the Muslims to single combats as was the custom in such warfare.[/b]

The faith of muslims is defended and the war was won by muslim and Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him) and the Sahaba (R.A.) returned from Khaibar and Hazrat Ja'far ibn Abu Talib (R.A.) and the Muslims returned from Abyssinia. The envoys of Nabi (peace and blessing be upon him) returned from those lands where they had been sent and all of them were reunited in Madinah. Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him) was so pleased to be re-united with his cousin, Hazrat Ja'far ibn Abu Talib (R.A.) that he said he could not tell which was greater:
'Victory over Khaibar or reunion with Ja'far'.

The Muslims were safe in Madinah where they led a prosperous and peaceful life. As the year came to a close, in the month of Dhul Qadah, Rasulullah (peace and blessing be upon him) set out with 1400 Sahaba (R.A.) to perform the 'Umrah', in accordance with the provisions of the Hudaybiyah Treaty, and to satisfy the Muslim longing to visit the Holy Haram (Ka'ba) and perform the 'Umrah'.

now is there a crime in defending someone faith from violence people that hate you from being in existence ?
Dude , your yansh has been exposed here again. If i see you in this forum twisting this hadith again, you will be flogged mercilessly with my cane. hope you hear that. Good.

Why are you like this ? must you remain in your deluded mind.
I SAID GO TO WIKIPAEDIA AND TYPE SONG OF SONG. YOU WILL KNOW THAT IT CAN ALSO CALLED SONG OF SOLOMON.
OR CANT YOU SEE THIS : 7:1-4, 8-9. PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN.

Look man, you are boring me with your ignorance. When I said war in the Bible, did I mean fought by the Christians? Don't you know the OT is Jewish and the NT Christians?

Wikipaedia is not a Scripture. Information there are the opinions of ordinary and not spiritual people, many of them written by muslims.

Leave all these issues that are irrelevant to the topic of the thread and face the reality.

The OP proves with a hadith that Muhammad was in lust for women, which a true prophet cannot do, true or false? Explain.

Allah in a hadith said he has fixed adultery for all muslims, which they must of necessity commit, which a true God cannot say, true or false? Explain.

Allahh says muslims are permitted to marry a maximum of 4 wives, Muhammad, number one muslim violated the revelation by marrying 11 and enforced 4 on others, which is not a good example by a true prophet of God, true or false? Explain.

As if 4 or 11 wives are not enough, allahh also permitted muslims to be sleeping with slaves, meaning they were r.aping women as they were not their lovers, which true people of God are not expected to do, true or false? Explain.

Now that there are no more slaves in the world, what would the muslims be using to complement their wives so as not to r.ape baby girls of their neighbours? Explain.Didn't allahh know a time was coming when there would be no slaves available or the quran is not meant for all ages? Explain.

Those are the questions raised in the OP, limit yourself to them and stop the irrelevant talks. If you have no answers, keep mute. Also bear in mind that you are not expected to shift the blame to the Bible as if Muhammad was using the sins committed by individuals in the Bible as an excuse for his own sins.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Look man, you are boring me with your ignorance. When I said war in the Bible, did I mean fought by the Christians? Don't you know the OT is Jewish and the NT Christians?

Wikipaedia is not a Scripture. Information there are the opinions of ordinary and not spiritual people, many of them written by muslims.

Leave all these issues that are irrelevant to the topic of the thread and face the reality.

The OP proves with a hadith that Muhammad was in lust for women, which a true prophet cannot do, true or false? Explain.

Allah in a hadith said he has fixed adultery for all muslims, which they must of necessity commit, which a true God cannot say, true or false? Explain.

Allahh says muslims are permitted to marry a maximum of 4 wives, Muhammad, number one muslim violated the revelation by marrying 11 and enforced 4 on others, which is not a good example by a true prophet of God, true or false? Explain.

As if 4 or 11 wives are not enough, allahh also permitted muslims to be sleeping with slaves, meaning they were raping women as they were not their lovers, which true people of God are not expected to do, true or false? Explain.

Now that there are no more slaves in the world, what would the muslims be using to complement their wives so as not to rape baby girls of their neighbours? Explain.Didn't allahh know a time was coming when there would be no slaves available or the quran is not meant for all ages? Explain.

Those are the questions raised in the OP, limit yourself to them and stop the irrelevant talks. If you have no answers, keep mute. Also bear in mind that you are not expected to shift the blame to the Bible as if Muhammad was using the sins committed by individuals as an excuse for his own sins.

It pains him !!! Buhaaaaa

All my point here are in response to what you raised in this thread. As long as my answer exposed your lies , no problem with that.
I expected you to replied me inline to inline .

Note, am not here to treat your ignorance disease completly. At least, I have treated many.All thank to God for that.

And remember , no body can defend islam rather than his creator [Allah] And for all lies about your post about The prophet shall be futile. Read this:

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Lo! We have given thee Abundance; So pray unto thy Lord, and sacrifice. Lo! It is thy insulter (and not thou) who is without posterity.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
gearcoin:

It pains him !!! Buhaaaaa

All my point here are in response to what you raised in this thread. As long as my answer exposed your lies , no problem with that.
I expected you to replied me inline to inline .

Note, am not here to treat your ignorance disease completly. At least, I have treated many.All thank to God for that.

And remember , no body can defend islam rather than his creator [Allah] And for all lies about your post about The prophet shall be futile. Read this:

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Lo! We have given thee Abundance; So pray unto thy Lord, and sacrifice. Lo! It is thy insulter (and not thou) who is without posterity.

Lol !!!

I know you wouldn't be able to answer the questions and that is why you tried to derail the thread. You are doing yourself a great eternal harm discovering the FALSEHOOD of Muhammad as a prophet and allahh as the true God and yet stick to the FALSEHOOD.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Lol !!!

I know you wouldn't be able to answer the questions and that is why you tried to derail the thread. You are doing yourself a great eternal harm discovering the FALSEHOOD of Muhammad as a prophet and allahh as the true God and yet stick to the FALSEHOOD.
See this low life. U think everybody get your time in delusional thinking. You know nah. Check all my previous amswers to your ignorant question; see how i exposed them all.

This is your problem. All of you will go to anti islamic website to copy all the lies and paste it here .how did u expect sane people to devote his time to treat your delusional sickness. And of which , if someone did , you will continue jumping from one question to others.
The best way is to leave you in your delusional thinking and see your BP rising up.

For you information, all your post here make me more strong in my belief in islam and forever it will be .God punish the devil.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 19, 2015
gearcoin:

Please , who is this dirty girl/lady who used to pass stool but uses tissue papers rather than clean water. !
In the first place, who ask you to quote me. please my post is for intelligent people . hope you understand that ? good.

I always say this that christians do not know their scripture very well. We muslims somtimes know better than them.

So you did not know that the Song of Songs is also known as the Song of Solomon, the Canticle of Canticles, or simply Canticles.Chei, i pity your soul. go to the wikipaedia and type song of song for further clarification.

have this to your skull that Muhammad (p.b.u.h) is a prophet and indeed a great one for that matter.It is not a must for you to believe in that. Any way, that is why we call you unbeliever. Read this : (Quran: 34/28) "We have not sent you (O Muhammad) but as a universal (Messenger) to men giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin) but most men understand not."

For solomon, in my great quran, he is called 'sulaiman' ; he was the youngest son of the Prophet Dawud (david) (peace be upon them). He was born at Jerusalem. The name of his mother was Saba. As he was a talented fellow with versatile gifts, his father made him his heir. After the death of Prophet Dawud (peace be upon him) he ascended the throne of Judia on account of his sagacity, power of judgement, right understanding and spiritual insight. read this (quran 27: I5) : "And We verily gave knowledge to Dawud and Sulaiman and they said: praise be to Allah Who has preferred us above many of his believing servants".
As you can see suleiman and muhammad are both similar of being a prophet. Hope you get that ? good.

Oh ! i see , i forgot that your bible has been corrupted. so my above point may sound strange to you. sorry for that.

But at least he was not as loose as your prophet. I wonder why a prophet would even say they should rape women who are taken as prisoners if war, na so nyash hungry the man reach? Which way??

Read here
http://www.answering-islam.org/Silas/femalecaptives.htm

How can a prophet of God drift from salvation to mediocrity! Lusting after nyash.... no wonder Hausa man no day carry nyarinya play grin
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
gearcoin:

See this low life. U think everybody get your time in delusional thinking. You know nah. Check all my previous amswers to your ignorant question; see how i exposed them all.

This is your problem. All of you will go to anti islamic website to copy all the lies and paste it here .how did u expect sane people to devote his time to treat your delusional sickness. And of which , if someone did , you will continue jumping from one question to others.
The best way is to leave you in your delusional thinking and see your BP rising up.

For you information, all your post here make me more strong in my belief in islam and forever it will be .God punish the devil.

Pathetic.

Was it not you who said in your first post on this thread that other religion should not be insulted for which your brothers were claiming islam is peaceful? But look at your subsequent posts contradicting yourself. Serious!

Islam is from the Devil. It is the religion of the hypocrites, saying one thing and doing a different thing. May God deliver you from allahh the Devil. Allahh said he is a Deceiver and so are his faithfuls.

Even in the quran, allahh said there is no COMPULSION in religion (quran 2:256) to deceive the people. He later ate his words by giving command to his killer squads (Muhammad and his terrorists) to carry out genocide on the non-muslims. What a devil called allahh. Saying one thing and doing another to deceive. Satan!

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, AND RELIGION BE ONLY FOR ALLAH. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."

The key phrase is to fight until "religion be only for Allah."

Look at the statement coming from the Devil (allahh) who once said there is no COMPULSION in religion.

Look at this again in agreement with the above quranic verse. I know you will not be able to hide under the lie that the hadith is fabricated as it agrees with the unholy quran:

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat."
Yet he said no COMPULSION in religion. I feel sad for muslims

May God deliver humanity from allahh the Devil before he finishes mankind through islamic terrorism, amen.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
truthman2012:

Pathetic.

Was it not you who said in your first post on this thread that other religion should not be insulted for which your brothers were claiming islam is peaceful? But look at your subsequent posts contradicting yourself. Serious!

Islam is from the Devil. It is the religion of the hypocrites, saying one thing and doing a different thing. May God deliver you from allahh the Devil. Allahh said he is a Deceiver and so are his faithfuls.

Even in the quran, allahh said there is no COMPULSION in religion (quran 2:256) to deceive the people. He later ate his words by giving command to his killer squads (Muhammad and his terrorists) to carry out genocide on the non-muslims. What a devil called allahh. Saying one thing and doing another to deceive. Satan!

Qur'an (2:193) - "And fight them until persecution is no more, AND RELIGION BE ONLY FOR ALLAH. But if they desist, then let there be no hostility except against wrong-doers."

The key phrase is to fight until "religion be only for Allah."

Look at the statement coming from the Devil (allahh) who once said there is no COMPULSION in religion.

Look at this again in agreement with the above quranic verse. I know you will not be able to hide under the lie that the hadith is fabricated as it agrees with the unholy quran:

Sahih Muslim (1:33) The Messenger of Allah said: "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay zakat."
Yet he said no COMPULSION in religion. I feel sad for muslims

May God deliver humanity from allahh the Devil before he finishes mankind through islamic terrorism, amen.
Lozzz !
I surely believe that you will have hypentension one day over islam.
A better way to deal with you is to wine you small and later seeing you typing giberish. Ahaaa.
You continue jumping from muhammad and now Allah. What a pained somebody !
Am very happy all what you typed over there do not change the fact that ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD . PEOPLE ARE SEEING THE LIGHT OF ISLAM.

Read this by : Philip Jenkins, author of 'Jesus Wars

[b]"Much to my surprise, the Islamic scriptures in the Quran were actually far less bloody and less violent than those in the Bible.
Philip Jenkins, author of 'Jesus Wars'
Violence in the Quran, he and others say, is largely a defense against attack.

"By the standards of the time, which is the 7th century A.D., the laws of war that are laid down by the Quran are actually reasonably humane," he says. "Then we turn to the Bible, and we actually find something that is for many people a real surprise. There is a specific kind of warfare laid down in the Bible which we can only call genocide."

It is called herem, and it means total annihilation. Consider the Book of 1 Samuel, when God instructs King Saul to attack the Amalekites: "And utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them," God says through the prophet Samuel. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

When Saul failed to do that, God took away his kingdom.

"In other words," Jenkins says, "Saul has committed a dreadful sin by failing to complete genocide. And that passage echoes through Christian history. It is often used, for example, in American stories of the confrontation with Indians — not just is it legitimate to kill Indians, but you are violating God's law if you do not."[/b]

Guy ! NO BODY CARE ON WHAT U SAID ABOVE. IF YOU LIKE DIE ON IT . THAT IS YOUR OWN PROBLEM. BUT, DONT SAY WE DID NOT WARN YOU.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
gearcoin:

Lozzz !
I surely believe that you will have hypentension one day over islam.
A better way to deal with you is to wine you small and later seeing you typing giberish. Ahaaa.
You continue jumping from muhammad and now Allah. What a pained somebody !
Am very happy all what you typed over there do not change the fact that ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD . PEOPLE ARE SEEING THE LIGHT OF ISLAM.

Read this by : Philip Jenkins, author of 'Jesus Wars

[b]"Much to my surprise, the Islamic scriptures in the Quran were actually far less bloody and less violent than those in the Bible.
Philip Jenkins, author of 'Jesus Wars'
Violence in the Quran, he and others say, is largely a defense against attack.

"By the standards of the time, which is the 7th century A.D., the laws of war that are laid down by the Quran are actually reasonably humane," he says. "Then we turn to the Bible, and we actually find something that is for many people a real surprise. There is a specific kind of warfare laid down in the Bible which we can only call genocide."

It is called herem, and it means total annihilation. Consider the Book of 1 Samuel, when God instructs King Saul to attack the Amalekites: "And utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them," God says through the prophet Samuel. "But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey."

When Saul failed to do that, God took away his kingdom.

"In other words," Jenkins says, "Saul has committed a dreadful sin by failing to complete genocide. And that passage echoes through Christian history. It is often used, for example, in American stories of the confrontation with Indians — not just is it legitimate to kill Indians, but you are violating God's law if you do not."[/b]

Guy ! NO BODY CARE ON WHAT U SAID ABOVE. IF YOU LIKE DIE ON IT . THAT IS YOUR OWN PROBLEM. BUT, DONT SAY WE DID NOT WARN YOU.

Stop deceiving yourself.

You saw a hadith and quranic verse supporting it and the next nonsense you would say is quoting the statements of ignorant men who do not understand spiritual things and not even the quran. Who is right, the men or the quran? I pity you !
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
truthman2012:

Stop deceiving yourself.

You saw a hadith and quranic verse supporting it and next nonsense you would say is quoting the statement of ignorant men who do not understand spiritual things and even the quran. I pity you !
It is not a must for you to believe oo. As long as others believe that , then, no problem.

See how jesus will deny you in the heaven :

Quran 5:116 --- And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 10:14am On Nov 20, 2015
gearcoin:

It is not a must for you to believe oo. As long as others believe that , then, no problem.

See how jesus will deny you in the heaven :

Quran 5:116 --- And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Didst thou say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He will say: "Glory to Thee! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, thou wouldst indeed have known it. Thou knowest what is in my heart, Thou I know not what is in Thine. For Thou knowest in full all that is hidden.

Whether or not you believe it, quran you are quoting is not from the true God. It is the handiwork of Satan to deceive mankind.

All prophets came testifying of the same God with the same messages. None of them visited Kaaba to worship islamically. The way muslims worship allahh is the same way idolaters worship their idols. It shows islam is satan's strategy to pitch mankind against the true God through idolatry. No wonder satan sacrifices many human lives in Mecca annually.

Islam is not in God's plan as Jesus
Gospel is God's final message to
the world:

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom
shall be preached in ALL the
WORLD for a witness unto ALL
NATIONS and then SHALL THE
END COME (Mat. 24:14).

God's plan is that it is the GOSPEL
that will be preached till the end
of the world, then who sent
Muhammad to bring islam? Satan.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by plappville(f): 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
Henry22:
why won't the old he-goat lust over women? When thats the tool he uses to brain wash non suspecting islamabads into commiting grave atrocities that they will inherit 72 fresh virgins all in the name of religion. E.g the paris attack.

This is has become a common topic in the air after the paris attack. Muslims can deceive all anymore. . cheesy
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
I laugh at your ignorant ! I know your delusional diseases are plenty, that is why you always go and copy many gilberish from anti-islamic website and paste in your thread.

Whether or not you believe it, quran you are quoting is not from the true God. It is the handiwork of Satan to deceive mankind.

Why must you believe in my gracious and wonderful book ( quran ) ? it is not a must for you now, if you do and die like that who will occupy hell fire. Afterall, billions of people believe in quran, so therefore, for you to not believe in it is useless but it will do you a great success to reason with your brain and appreciate good things (quran) .
If the quran was from devil, why is it that same book always curse that satan each time we want to read it. Or are you saying devil will like to curse himself. no of course.

see what muslims say before reading quran :

“…I seek refuge in God from Satan the accursed.”

also read this :

Surah 26:210-212

The devils did not bring it (the Quran) down. It is not meet for them, nor is it in their power, Lo! verily they are banished from the hearing.

GUY ! please dont be banished from hearing. reason with your brain. is that ok ? good.

moreover, If devil is the author, can he say somthing against himself. Hell no ! read below :

Surah 2:168

O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and wholesome in the earth, and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Lo! he is an open enemy for you.

All prophets came testifying of the same God with the same messages.

Yes, For the first time you say somthing true, Just just need to know that prophet Muhammad is ALSO the last prophet. All prophets testify to the same God. correct 100%.

Each prophet conveyed the consistent divine message of worshiping one God and living a morally upright life. However, the message of these prophets was lost, abandoned, or changed over time, with only parts of the original message remaining intact. God sent Muhammad (pbuh) as the final prophet to all of humanity in the 7th century C.E. to restore the divine message of all prophets.

“Say, ‘We believe in God and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and all the prophets by their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we devote ourselves to Him.’” (Quran, 2:136)

None of them visited Kaaba to worship islamically. The way muslims worship allahh is the same way idolaters worship their idols.

Guy come and learn !

All Prophets of GOD Almighty bowed down to Him, the Almighty, in the direction of His Holy Temple or House. infacts, It's all over the Bible and outside the Bible. Here is an example from the your Bible:

"I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 138:2)"

Dude ! also note that The black stone in the kaabah was a meteorite that was sent down by Allah Almighty to Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon both of them, to give the precise location of where the Kaaba was to be built by them. You already know that Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba nah , so no problem with that. The black stone is placed in one of the corners of the Kaaba, and it serves as a starting and ending point for the muslim that go to meccah for Hajj every year. IF YOU CAN FOLLOW ME THERE , I WILL SHOW YOU PROPER. grin

Infact, abraham and his son have worshipped there and since we ,muslim see all prophets similar , we are commanded by GOD to go there if we can afford it. HOPE THAT CLEAR YOUR IGNORANT RIGHT ! GOOD.

Islam is not in God's plan as Jesus
Gospel is God's final message to
the world
NA LIE ! Jesus was not sent to you and me. he was only sent to isrealite. read :

matt 15:23-25 But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, "Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us." 24 But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." 25 But she came and began to bow down before Him, saying, "Lord, help me!"…

Guy if i see you saying this thing again i will cane you mercilessly.

it was prohet muhammad that was sent to the whole world read :

"We have not sent you (O Muhammad) but as a universal (Messenger) to men giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin) but most men understand not." (Quran: 34/28)

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom
shall be preached in ALL the
WORLD for a witness unto ALL
NATIONS and then SHALL THE
END COME (Mat. 24:14).
GUY ! STOP DECEIVING YOU SELF. JESUS DOES NOT KNOW YOU AND HE WILL DENY YOU IN THE HEAVEN

YOU ARE FOLLOWING PAUL THE DECEIVER AND INDIRECTLY SATAN. INFACT SATAN LOVE YOU. HE WANT YOU TO DIE LIKE THAT SO THAT YOU CAN JOIN HIM.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gearcoin,if Islam is this precious, why does your sheikh lead, spearhead terrorism? If your Quran is super precious, why do ISIS use it when doing thier demonstrations?

Forget the issue of copy from anti Islam website, your religion has proved to be the most barbaric on third world, don't fight it, it's a fact everyone sees now.

2000 years ago, Christianity came, 1400 years ago, Islam came, several years ago, Taoism, Atheism, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and other "isms " came. Now the 2 religions that makes a whole lot of noise is the Christians and you the moslems.

In the same cause, dug deep, islam wants domination, either, you do it or you die by the sword - that's why your muhammad killed those Jews, and that's why Christians are murdered all over the world.

Now gearcoin,i'm asking you, why is islam a trouble making religion? Why are you bullies? Why must islam (by force) be the only religion on Planet earth? This is what your satanic islamic brothers want, a world where we submit to our fellow man, instead of submitting to God almighty, but Islam will fall, I assure you, islam will crumble far below the crust of the earth, that it's not even the Christians who will fight you, the atheist will fight for thier own common cause. It's happening in several Nations and it will repeat itself when you don't expect it.

The recent happenings in Bamako, Mali and Paris, France is an eye opener to everyone and mark my words, the day other religions stand up and fight Islam, the only part of Islam left will be those in Arabia.

Islam by then will have a new Quran. The rigid laws of muhammad has failed and brings trouble and hatred for all of you. When will you learn?
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
gimakon:
Gearcoin,if Islam is this precious, why does your sheikh lead, spearhead terrorism? If your Quran is super precious, why do ISIS use it when doing thier demonstrations?

Forget the issue of copy from anti Islam website, your religion has proved to be the most barbaric on third world, don't fight it, it's a fact everyone sees now.

2000 years ago, Christianity came, 1400 years ago, Islam came, several years ago, Taoism, Atheism, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism and other "isms " came. Now the 2 religions that makes a whole lot of noise is the Christians and you the moslems.

In the same cause, dug deep, islam wants domination, either, you do it or you die by the sword - that's why your muhammad killed those Jews, and that's why Christians are murdered all over the world.

Now gearcoin,i'm asking you, why is islam a trouble making religion? Why are you bullies? Why must islam (by force) be the only religion on Planet earth? This is what your satanic islamic brothers want, a world where we submit to our fellow man, instead of submitting to God almighty, but Islam will fall, I assure you, islam will crumble far below the crust of the earth, that it's not even the Christians who will fight you, the atheist will fight for thier own common cause. It's happening in several Nations and it will repeat itself when you don't expect it.

The recent happenings in Bamako, Mali and Paris, France is an eye opener to everyone and mark my words, the day other religions stand up and fight Islam, the only part of Islam left will be those in Arabia.

Islam by then will have a new Quran. The rigid laws of muhammad has failed and brings trouble and hatred for all of you. When will you learn?
Who is this ! metcheew !

The way you even write has shown me that i should not waste my time on you.

the same french people that say islam is evil are also the same that later confirm that the muslim staff that save many lives during the attack is an hero and this show that islam is not evil.

READ ALL MY PREVIOUS POST ABOVE AND SEE THE THRUTH.

AND LASTLY, NOTE THAT YOUR HATRED CAN NEVER STOP THE SPREAD OF ISLAM. IF IT WILL, MANY PEOPLE IN THE PAST WHOULD HAVE SUCEEDED IN DOING SO BUT ALL FAILL AND ISLAM CONTINUE SHINING LIKE GOLD.

SORRY GUY. IS LIKE YOU ARE PAINED.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
gearcoin:

Who is this ! metcheew !

The way you even write has shown me that i should not waste my time on you.

the same french people that say islam is evil are also the same that later confirm that the muslim staff that save many lives during the attack is an hero and this show that islam is not evil.

READ ALL MY PREVIOUS POST ABOVE AND SEE THE THRUTH.

AND LASTLY, NOTE THAT YOUR HATRED CAN NEVER STOP THE SPREAD OF ISLAM. IF IT WILL, MANY PEOPLE IN THE PAST WHOULD HAVE SUCEEDED IN DOING SO BUT ALL FAILL AND ISLAM CONTINUE SHINING LIKE GOLD.

SORRY GUY. IS LIKE YOU ARE PAINED.

Lol... pained? ok... no p
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2015
gearcoin:
I laugh at your ignorant ! I know your delusional diseases are plenty, that is why you always go and copy many gilberish from anti-islamic website and paste in your thread.

Why must you believe in my gracious and wonderful book ( quran ) ? it is not a must for you now, if you do and die like that who will occupy hell fire. Afterall, billions of people believe in quran, so therefore, for you to not believe in it is useless but it will do you a great success to reason with your brain and appreciate good things (quran) .
If the quran was from devil, why is it that same book always curse that satan each time we want to read it. Or are you saying devil will like to curse himself. no of course.

see what muslims say before reading quran :

“…I seek refuge in God from Satan the accursed.”

also read this :

Surah 26:210-212

The devils did not bring it (the Quran) down. It is not meet for them, nor is it in their power, Lo! verily they are banished from the hearing.

GUY ! please dont be banished from hearing. reason with your brain. is that ok ? good.

moreover, If devil is the author, can he say somthing against himself. Hell no ! read below :

Surah 2:168

O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and wholesome in the earth, and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Lo! he is an open enemy for you.

Yes, For the first time you say somthing true, Just just need to know that prophet Muhammad is ALSO the last prophet. All prophets testify to the same God. correct 100%.

Each prophet conveyed the consistent divine message of worshiping one God and living a morally upright life. However, the message of these prophets was lost, abandoned, or changed over time, with only parts of the original message remaining intact. God sent Muhammad (pbuh) as the final prophet to all of humanity in the 7th century C.E. to restore the divine message of all prophets.

“Say, ‘We believe in God and in what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Tribes, and what was given to Moses, Jesus, and all the prophets by their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we devote ourselves to Him.’” (Quran, 2:136)

Guy come and learn !

All Prophets of GOD Almighty bowed down to Him, the Almighty, in the direction of His Holy Temple or House. infacts, It's all over the Bible and outside the Bible. Here is an example from the your Bible:

"I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word. (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 138:2)"

Dude ! also note that The black stone in the kaabah was a meteorite that was sent down by Allah Almighty to Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon both of them, to give the precise location of where the Kaaba was to be built by them. You already know that Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba nah , so no problem with that. The black stone is placed in one of the corners of the Kaaba, and it serves as a starting and ending point for the muslim that go to meccah for Hajj every year. IF YOU CAN FOLLOW ME THERE , I WILL SHOW YOU PROPER. grin

Infact, abraham and his son have worshipped there and since we ,muslim see all prophets similar , we are commanded by GOD to go there if we can afford it. HOPE THAT CLEAR YOUR IGNORANT RIGHT ! GOOD.

NA LIE ! Jesus was not sent to you and me. he was only sent to isrealite. read :

matt 15:23-25 But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and implored Him, saying, "Send her away, because she keeps shouting at us." 24 But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel." 25 But she came and began to bow down before Him, saying, "Lord, help me!"…

Guy if i see you saying this thing again i will cane you mercilessly.

it was prohet muhammad that was sent to the whole world read :

"We have not sent you (O Muhammad) but as a universal (Messenger) to men giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin) but most men understand not." (Quran: 34/28)

GUY ! STOP DECEIVING YOU SELF. JESUS DOES NOT KNOW YOU AND HE WILL DENY YOU IN THE HEAVEN

YOU ARE FOLLOWING PAUL THE DECEIVER AND INDIRECTLY SATAN. INFACT SATAN LOVE YOU. HE WANT YOU TO DIE LIKE THAT SO THAT YOU CAN JOIN HIM.

You have been deeply deceived. It is a pity.

Holy Temple in the Bible is not Kaaba, it is the Temple of Jerusalem. It seems you don't know there was a temple called the Temple of Jerusalem. Google it for your education.

No prophet of God visited Kaaba, the house of 360 idols. None of them performed islamic rituals because that was what idolaters used to do. Islam is a continuation of idolatry as allahh himself was one of the idols.

So it is you idolaters Jesus will recognize? Jesus didn't visit Mecca to worship idol, it is you doing it he will recognize. Self-deceiver.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by yazach: 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
truthman2012:

Holy Temple in the Bible is not Kaaba, it is the Temple of Jerusalem. It seems you don't know there was a temple called the Temple of Jerusalem. Google it for your education.

No prophet of God visited Kaaba, the house of 360 idols. None of them performed islamic rituals because that was what idolaters used to do. Islam is a continuation of idolatry as allahh himself was one of the idols.

So it is you idolaters Jesus will recognize? Jesus didn't visit Mecca to worship idol, it is you doing it he will recognize. Self-deceiver.

What did you know aside food

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
yazach:

What did you know aside food

It is not your fault. You have been hypnotized by jinns, islamic spirits.

Lunatics don't know they are insane untill they are delivered because they are under hypnotism. They even call sane people mad. So are muslims, nothing reasonable makes sense to you guys.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Annunaki(m): 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Lunatics don't know they are insane untill they are delivered because they are under hypnotism. They even call sane people mad. So are muslims, nothing reasonable makes sense to you guys.

Succint!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by yazach: 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
truthman2012:

Even the bible called Paul(the founder of Christianity) a slowpoke not to talk of his followers.
You need to sit down and ponder on your life, ask yourself: Since you have started your fruitless blackmailing of Islam & Muslims, what have you gain?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by truthman2012(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
yazach:

Even the bible called Paul(the founder of Christianity) a slowpoke not to talk of his followers.
You need to sit down and ponder on your life, ask yourself: Since you have started your fruitless blackmailing of Islam & Muslims, what have you gain?

You can't know what I have gained.

Norminal Christians who are usually deceived by muslims have been in a better position to know the FALSEHOOD of islam.

Again, norminal muslims, I mean the ones not much hypnotized by islamic jinns would have seen the evil of islam. I don't mean hypnotized muslims like you. Anyway, Jesus can still deliver you.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by yazach: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2015
truthman2012:

You can't know what I have gained.

Norminal Christians who are usually deceived by muslims have been in a better position to know the FALSEHOOD of islam.

Again, norminal muslims, I mean the ones not much hypnotized by islamic jinns would have seen the evil of islam. I don't mean hypnotized muslims like you. Anyway, Jesus can still deliver you.

You gain nothing but the opposite of your moniker "lieman2012"
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
truthman2012:

Don't insult them. Show them facts. Use resources and show them truth about thier religion.
Em Manuel (God with us)

Salem
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2015
yazach:

Jesus is the founder of Christianity through Paul.

Read further

DW: Of course, it was Jesus! Paul saw himself as a ‘slave’ of Jesus Christ, and the idea of Paul founding Christianity makes no sense at all: it was a vibrant growing movement before he ever joined it; indeed that is why he tried to eliminate the movement.

The url? Look no further
http://gregmonette.com/blog/post/was-paul-or-jesus-the-founder-of-christianity

Read again

Just to clear your doubts. God bless you my friend.
Re: Muhammad's Love For Women by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
truthman2012:

Zuuuuuuuuu ! See ur life.
I said it, if someone give one milions of evidences to treat your ignorant disease. You will never believe nah. Well, it is not a must for you to believe nah. That is exactly while there is hell fire for those that die with their delusional thinking. Just continue oo.
This is how i will be replying you now. If you again post any quran verse with ur delusional mind, i will post back in two folds a corrupt verse from your pamplet you called bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Allah Predestined Everything? / Things They Wont Tell You About Islam (infidel Christians, Atheists, Pagans Etc) / ISIS Vows To Destroy Mecca’s Kaaba, “kill Those Who Worship Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.