Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) (70279 Views)

Nigeria U-17 Eaglets Set For Tomorrow's Match (photos) / Nigeria Vs Australia: FIFA U-17 World Cup: (6 - 0) On 29th October 2015 / FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by anthony78: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2015
I wonder why NFF refused clubs to sign these boys only to bring them here to give them this,or is it that there are not peopled by the other side of the divide?
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by sukkot: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Promhize:

REMITA that now handles government transactions is paid over 3billion daily.

Buhari's ministers are earning in the tens of millions, if not hundreds.

Over 400 billion is about to be paid to oil marketers.

Buhari came out yesterday or the day before, to say Nigerians have decided to remain one.

But the only thing that unites Nigeria the most, he treats like used tissue paper.

You and buhari are drunkards.
all propaganda. bring proof or kindly shut your ass up
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Daspirit: 10:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Some newspapers are not worth reading, it will only end up making u local. Nigeria Pilot abi na National pilot: writing rubbish since 1900.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by ernesty20(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2015
Buhari is a shame
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by viktagorion: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2015
No money.

Nigeria is broke.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by rozayx5(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2015
Promhize:

Buhari came out yesterday or the day before, to say Nigerians have decided to remain one.

But the only thing that unites Nigeria the most, he treats like used tissue paper.

u took sukkot to the cleaners cheesy

2 Likes

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by OversightTM(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2015
Missy89:
Good. That was more than enough. They are still amateurs and shouldn't even get cash rewards. What will a supposedly 17 year olds do with millions?
Are you for real? If you are, that your question is quite unintelligible
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by sukkot: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2015
rozayx5:

u took sukkot to the cleaners cheesy
nah he aint do nothing but spout propaganda lies.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by baski92(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Can't fit laugh
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by MissNoble(f): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2015
viviangist6:
I Continue to wonder why or is that just a joke , why such Disgrace , Mali players, i know will get something bigger from Their Government why , the champions Getting 20k , that's Not Fair , what going On Or is it because of the #Fuelscarcity ..

source http://viviangist.com/u-17-eaglets-to-receive-20k-each-eaglets-disgraced

Photo Credit Nigerian Pilot Newspaper

Cc; lalasticlala ,ishilove
lol very poor for the world champions.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by efilefun(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2015
Hawlahscho:
What I saw in another paper this morning is the team will get $20K per goal.

The guy that brought d paper to me has taken it, I would have snapped it and attach to this.

The same paper carried it that "Cech said he wants to be playing without helmet, that the helmet is affecting his hearing on d pitch"

I pity the guy's condition sad
Bro this what u saw

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by ERAKAMUS: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2015
ladyF:
Like seriously? We have lost it! Nigeria is broke but they can afford to pay minister almost half a billion? Please clap for yourself!

This is solely the opinion of LadyF grin grin grin
YOU DON COME AGAIN.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by izzo22: 10:19am On Nov 17, 2015
Hawlahscho:

The guy that brought d paper to me has taken it, I would have snapped it and attach to this.

The same paper carried it that "Cech said he wants to be playing without helmet, that the helmet is affecting his hearing on d pitch"

the 20k American $ you saw was a pledge made by the rivers state governor to the Super Eagles playing in PH today and not the U17
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by izzo22: 10:21am On Nov 17, 2015
efilefun:
Bro this what u saw
leave am him dy see double
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by owumzy(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2015
Na lie!!!
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by arcnomec(m): 10:21am On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=Hawlahscho post=40108185]What I saw in another paper this morning is the team will get $20K per goal.

You mistook what you saw on the paper for eaglets reward.....The $20k was a motivational factor from Rivers state governor to super eagles playing to..score and get $20k
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2015
Promhize:

ashawao

1 Like

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by roxell120(m): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2015
SPIRIT KILLER PACKAGE
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 17, 2015
viviangist6:
I Continue to wonder why or is that just a joke , why such Disgrace , Mali players, i know will get something bigger from Their Government why , the champions Getting 20k , that's Not Fair , what going On Or is it because of the #Fuelscarcity ..

source http://viviangist.com/u-17-eaglets-to-receive-20k-each-eaglets-disgraced

Photo Credit Nigerian Pilot Newspaper

Cc; lalasticlala ,ishilove

U wrote 'pictured' as if u actually had the photo of d eaglets collecting d N20k in cash.

...And some brainless sons n daughters of hate will come here n be attacking PMB when its so obvious that its a trashy news. Believe this news n u're a big gullible goat.

Naija newspapers be falling hand since 10,000BC...they're no better than those daft traffic-hungry bloggers who post trash

1 Like

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Amack(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Simple because almost all of them came from South.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by IceDude(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2015
Is this April foool in November or what
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by kings09(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2015
Money for recharge card. Or wat ?
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by bamac(m): 10:24am On Nov 17, 2015
It is a blatant lie jare...
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by izzo22: 10:24am On Nov 17, 2015
gwmlogistic:
And what do you expect them to get, under 17 category should all be secondary school students I suppose. I don't think any developed nation rewards its under 17 team financially. More emphasis should be placed on turning them into professionals than giving them money for iranu
I think you shold visit Amazon and find out the cost of a football boot then u can comment on the post
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by PassingShot(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Promhize:

Go get quality education. You're just too gullible right now.
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by wunmi2odun(m): 10:25am On Nov 17, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Pishure or idonbelivit grin grin grin
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2015
20k na change
Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by creepsyme(f): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2015
adonbilivit. all lies to discredit this goverment.

1 Like

Re: U-17 Eaglets To Receive 20k Each (pictured) by Amack(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2015
Simple because almost all of them came from South. If na alamajir children na 20 thousand usd dey go collect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Super Falcons Wearing Skirts In France (Photos) / Man Displays Beers From 32 Countries Participating At The World Cup / Etebo Replies A Fan Who Said He Played Rubbish Against Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.